Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) (51982 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by MightyFortress: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Which kind thing be this na? And the report says they just escaped from a fire incident at their previous abode...

This is so cruel... 5 kids? I can't imagine the pain. cry
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jarryking: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:
This is the most painful stage for any parent.

Life like a mist.

Appears today and disappears tomorrow.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
lexy2014:

That's why I said should u ask those who did it. I didn't say anything about those who attempted it

Lol.. They're dead
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by claremont(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

He exist

and

he can't force himself on anyone

the problems of Man was brought about by man himself

the devil and his agents are on the loose for preys to feast on

the onus is on humans to not loose guard

Firstly, how do you know it's a he/she?

Secondly, what kind of merciful entity would happily watch 5 kids die in a fire?

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by craves(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
I just imagining how she would be a able to bear the loss. That woman's life can never be the same again
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by temitope27(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chloraseptic:
She's a strong woman..

Most people would have seen no reason to live anymore and opted for suicide.
she is still young, so she can av anoda 5 kids
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Noblefreeman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:
This is the most painful stage for any parent.

Life like a mist.
hope you enjoyed the just concluded "powerful by faith " RC

He will call, the dead will do what, answer
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Meadie(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is so disheartening �
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by gentleguy1975: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ikunle ooo,Oh lord, this is so much to bear.my heart goes out to her.May Almighty Allah console her and give her the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
What exactly will be the purpose of living on? This is devastating beyond words... 5 children at a go.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by chatinent: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Noblefreeman:
hope you enjoyed the just concluded "powerful by faith " RC

He will call, the dead will do what, answer

I did. Did you?
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by dawncorhneil: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
pls can someone tel me the title of this tragedic movie,Coz I find it hard to believe its real o
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
She's going through unbearable pain
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Estellie: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
ifytrik:
Chai what a world! God rest their souls
Same God that let this happen should rest their souls?? undecided undecided

Okay.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tapout(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chloraseptic:
She's a strong woman..

Omo she's still not clear of a suicide attempt. She needs to be kept on a close watch. The death of a loved one hits hard after sympathizers have gone.

This is very heartbreaking cry embarassed
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by exnovio(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is heart broken
Oh God comfort this woman.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is too heavy for anyone to carry. May God comfort and strengthen her.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bngf: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ooye12: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
I feel her pain
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by dwisedgreat: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wow..... cry

So painful....

The God of job will restore her back to motherhood....
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pyhonist: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
bada007:
Sorry for her loss but why are they alot of single black women with kids in the USA early 30s already has 5 kids with no dad

I tire o. This is the same question I need answers to. Somebody thinks she’s is probably into child support business.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Strong woman.

It is still early....but she is trying in coping now.
This is too heavy.... heartbreaking.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chloraseptic:
She's a strong woman..

Suicide far..

Given up from shock
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by PlanktonX: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
claremont:

Firstly, how do you know it's a he/she?

Secondly, what kind of merciful entity would happily watch 5 kids die in a fire?

Please hold your peace and be grateful for everything.

These world is mysterious and deeper than our knowledge.

When Job questioned God, the Almighty asked him many questions he couldn't answer, but made him calm his nerves down.

Job 38: 1 - end

Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

These questions continue to the end of the Chapter.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by openmine(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
RIP to the kids! cry cry
I hope the inconsolable mother has been taken/enrolled for a psychological therapy so that she doesn't contemplate taking her own life!
We must always ensure that we are mindful of stuffs that could cause a fire incident esp at home!
For the very fact that the family had narrowly escaped a previous fire incident should have been more than enough warning for her to observe and put up safety measures to avoid them from happening again!
Its well cry
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by BadNews: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Even , d bad news vendor is overwhelmed by this badnews. Be like say ur bad news de learn for where this one de

Why are you calling me na
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by shoprite: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday

Heart wrenching !

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Polynek(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Meehn dislx is very painful no cap. May GOD give Her the fortitude to bear Dix great pain cry
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by decrownprince(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Uyi168:
When events like this struck, one will begin to question the existence of a merciful, all knowing and an all powerful god. It's hard to believe such entity exists..
embarassed
Religion people will tell you that is all part of God plan. Or this situation is use to test her faith.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Uyi168: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
decrownprince:
Religion people will tell you that is all part of God plan. Or this situation is use to test her faith.
One already gave the silly excuse below..

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Well maybe now she can use their college funds to buy herself a brand new beautiful luxury car like a Mercedes or something…
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Painful

Sorry about your loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.