Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) (52830 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Kizyte(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2021
yahmohy27:

ok who will you vote for.
will you contest so that youth will vote you in.
meanwhile those efcc are not politician but youths like you
Who is their Commander in Chief?
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2021
freemindcity:

Jesus christ!!
are you just saying this or just joking?
oh am dead serious. all these slay queens need to have their attitude adjusted. they running up and down these streets like they built the country. like they own it. they need to be knocked down a peg or two. especially that tacha and mercy eke
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Godispeace: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2021
These useless social media influencers/youth of nowadays are so pathetic , i only have one question for you OP

Does this ur eribu sentimental post exhilarate those suspected internet fraudsters arrested in her block of flat /her flat ?
Odewaleadesoye:
See Earlier Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6717255/efcc-returns-dorathy-bachors-house

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiQ5NBCg-Fw

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS8ztUwgIJM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by DoctorStylish: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2021
This just shows how useless the country is .
All these initial gra gra this new efcc boy is doing just to show competence . They should keep this same Energy with politicians, E for Energy
WHAT ABOUT ABBA KYRIA ?
WHY IS EVERYONE SILENT?
ABBA KYRIA ABBA KYRIA ABBA KYRIA
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Veryfoolishboy: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin good job efcc. bring her down a peg or two. she still high from her big brother escapades cheesy

A peg or two pegs... Craze dey worry you I swear grin grin
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by wisz1(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Take a chill pill, you just judge from one angle.
They might have gone to do their job around the area, and the suspect escaped close to the lady's house.It was a normal neighborhood search to curb the area.

In other area's of the world ,people willingly allow force men to carry out search especially for a worthy course.

Every good citizens should assist the government officials to do their work.

Here , we just want to trend.

Hope she got the likes and comments she wanted.
mogbeyiteren:
Ofcourse she has freedom of speech. But how can EFCC just invade someone's house without a search warrant? There is no law in this country o
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by ajericho(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Abdul9025:
And so... Why is this Dorathy issues keep making front page.. Should we pity her ne.. Or contribute money for her destroy properties.. No one is clear in Nigeria this days.. Abeg next

Next to what exactly?,you think this is about dorathy? We are talking about how useless and inhuman these people are you here saying next,

Maybe next to the usual deaths of innocent Nigerians,that's a norm that y'all like to read,awon werey
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

A peg or two pegs... Craze dey worry you I swear grin grin
make dem add another peg join am make am 3 cheesy
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Aurelius1(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin good job efcc. bring her down a peg or two. she still high from her big brother escapades cheesy
So of all the problems plaguing this country na Dorathy own naim special pass.
I just dey use one kain eye dey look you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Veryfoolishboy: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
make dem add another peg join am make am 3 cheesy
that'll be 3 pegs bro cry she's not that tall

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by ajericho(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2021
wisz1:
Take a chill pill, you just judge from one angle.
They might have gone to do their job around the area, and the suspect escaped close to the lady's house.It was a normal neighborhood search to curb the area.

In other area's of the world ,people willingly allow force men to carry out search especially for a worthy course.

Every good citizens should assist the government officials to do their work.

Here , we just want to trend.

Hope she got the likes and comments she wanted.
no matter the how the situation maybe,it's very wrong for efcc to just barge into anybody's house in the middle of the night like a criminal,it shows how incompetent they are,they are the new sars

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Aurelius1:
So of all the problems plaguing this country na Dorathy own naim special pass.
I just dey use one kain eye dey look you.
dorathy is typical of all the slay queens destroying our daughters. destroy the women of a society and that society is finished. so yes dorathy and her ilks are the biggest problem nigeria is facing right now. our daughters have all turned to slay queens and oloshos from following these examples. so yes efcc and whomever in power need to knock these slay queens down a peg or two grin
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by SocialJustice: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari has totally destroyed this country. Even Abacha wasn't this wayward.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:
that'll be 3 pegs bro cry she's not that tall
grin
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by g4gerald: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Why are people surprised, Nigeria is as dead as the statue heading it.

I see Nigerians opening a GoFundMe account for her because of the way she was assaulted by the EFCC, I see her buying a home in banana island from the realised money, I see top politicians patronizing her wares, I see a popular musician involved in a sex scandal with her.

This I have seen.
Well done Seer
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by CUMIN: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What's the difference between EFCC and those touts that collect tax for the local government? grin

one is executive, the other is street.
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Mosopzy23: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Effc always neglecting the big dogs in politics.

Meanwhile, Do you know you can make a passive income of 200k or more every month with just your internet enabled phone and data. All you just need is effective communication . With Afffiliate marketing you stand a chance of making money hourly, daily, weekly and much more.
Kindly send a dm for more info.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by panpan(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
The person recording the video was too close to the EFCC official.
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by okhaiii(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
#EndEfcc brutality coming soon...this is already getting too much for citizens to bear in a country where there is banditry, bad leaders, police brutality, fulani herdsmen, bad road ,bad power supply etc..
Odewaleadesoye:
See Earlier Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6717255/efcc-returns-dorathy-bachors-house

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiQ5NBCg-Fw

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS8ztUwgIJM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Boni77: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
A 4-second video that shows absolutely nothing is proof of harassment and worthy of a new thread?

My. What times we live in.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by maestro299: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
DropsMic:
We always treat ourselves like Animals, never like human beings.. cry cry cry cry cry

Welcome to the black continent
I get temporarily depressed whenever i think about Nigeria or the black race.

Don't waste your hope.

The saddest thing about the reply above is that there are many Nigerians like her who are incapable of reasoning or comprehension. And na them plenty pass for this our country/continent. You will find them mostly in churches.

cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry
Black lives matter, lol. If na White person dey oppress us like this, we go dey vibrate like say we love ourselves, mtcheeew....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by ogbuefi677(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Abdul9025:
And so... Why is this Dorathy issues keep making front page.. Should we pity her ne.. Or contribute money for her destroy properties.. No one is clear in Nigeria this days.. Abeg next
Abdul=Slave=Abdullahi=Slave of Allah.

No further comment

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Tapout(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
femlad97:
I blame both parties efcc and dorathy sis sad sad sadbut children of nowadays anything u will carry phone dey do live video....if na FBI u fit try am..... we saw how hush puppi was bursted...dem born am make e try live video....

Mr Man, you don't have sense at all. The so called FBI you are talking about will never break into your apartment without a warrant. Do you know how long it took them to gather sufficient evidence in order to arrest Hushpuppi?? You absolutely don't have sense at all. No worry, one day you sef go experience human right violation and we go read am here for nairaland. Olodo.
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by hedonido: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Useless abokki dominated agency called EFCC. You would barge into an innocent person's house and then order the person to stop talking, in her own house? What differentiates these bastards from armed robbers, kidnappers and other unruly violent criminals?
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Bighenzzy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by deebrain(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What's the difference between EFCC and those touts that collect tax for the local government? grin

The uniform.
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by femlad97(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Dumb, fbi don’t go about with search warrant, they burst you with hard hard evidence, very hard evidence you can’t escape, this ones efcc go about bursting homes, and then use their laptop, phones to find evidence, how can you compare bro. Not good
hard evidence when under federal investigation is not necessary for fbi my dear....if they have search warrant to search a neighborhood related to a crime they execute very early in the morning or last in the night to catch you off guide....
If they show up in your house, knock with search warrant you must open the door whether you commit crime or not...if you fail to open the door,they will break the door and force their way in and anything done during that process is valid, human right no go fit protect you
.....maybe you should try go learn more about fbi..FBI that was reported they violated the Privacy Rights of Tens of Thousands of Americans in 2019.....
I won't say anything about dorathy issues but i think in nigeria today most fraudsters hide under influence of celebrities....what wrong when they show up at your house to search....she resist them bcus she was hiding something....but i wont say anything
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by femlad97(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tapout:

Mr Man, you don't have sense at all. The so called FBI you are talking about will never break into your apartment without a warrant. Do you know how long it took them to gather sufficient evidence in order to arrest Hushpuppi?? You absolutely don't have sense at all. No worry, one day you sef go experience human right violation and we go read am here for nairaland. Olodo.
Efcc says they are with search warrant....see this olodo.....what do you know about human right ode!.....officer come your house with search warrant...you denied them entry and they force their way in....so 4 ur mind u think efcc violate human right of that person ...try go back to ur book....
me i no dey support both parties but our celebrities in nigeria anytime they are leaked to fraud they will be sango to nigeria security agency that want his/her arrest.....where as when they go abroad their police showed up they will be gentle and we go hear say d person don serve jail term........most celebrities in nigeria now are frauster hide under influence of celebrities
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Loveknitting: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) / Meet Onilogbo Hakeem Effect, The Best Makeup Effect Artist In Nigeria (Graphic) / E-Money Celebrates Eid-el-kabir In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.