Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) (52824 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Abdul9025:
And so... Why is this Dorathy issues keep making front page.. Should we pity her ne.. Or contribute money for her destroy properties.. No one is clear in Nigeria this days.. Abeg next
most you show the world how stupid you are, will you wrote this same shit you wrote here if this should have happened on Kano to one Malo girl ?
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by bluefilm: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
I only want to see the pictures and videos of the EFCC officials bullying Dorathy's big boobs.

ça va me plaire. grin
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by musa7m(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
phemmyjohnson:
Why did they go back there ? I don’t understand these people . They will still lose every inch of respect and fear people have for them .. over do Na him de kill monkey . I’ve never heard FBI going back to people house to harass them ..
Why can't you read and understand .... Where do you see that they went back in this post
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
femlad97:
I blame both parties efcc and dorathy sis sad sad sadbut children of nowadays anything u will carry phone dey do live video....if na FBI u fit try am..... we saw how hush puppi was bursted...dem born am make e try live video....
For your informations, Yes! We video FBI here always.
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Tapout(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
femlad97:
Efcc says they are with search warrant....see this olodo.....what do you know about human right ode!.....officer come your house with search warrant...you denied them entry and they force their way in....so 4 ur mind u think efcc violate human right of that person ...try go back to ur book....
me i no dey support both parties but our celebrities in nigeria anytime they are leaked to fraud they will be sango to nigeria security agency that want his/her arrest.....where as when they go abroad their police showed up they will be gentle and we go hear say d person don serve jail term........most celebrities in nigeria now are frauster hide under influence of celebrities

so you believe they were with a search warrant and they decided to carry out the arrest by 4:35am?? I say you no get sense, comot from here.

Let me tell you what most likely transpired that morning. They trailed young guys driving flashy cars who were returning from a club and fit the description of Yahoo guys. As at when that raid was carried out, the didn't have a warrant. Whatever they are saying about having a warrant now is because they are being called out on social media and they are trying to justify their actions.

Was Hushpuppi arrested by 4:35am??
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Gfskw: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ok
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Abdul9025(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
most you show the world how stupid you are, will you wrote this same shit you wrote here if this should have happened on Kano to one Malo girl ?

lols... I don't even have your time
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by CountVersailles(f): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
DropsMic:
We always treat ourselves like Animals, never like human beings.. cry cry cry cry cry

Welcome to the black continent
I get temporarily depressed whenever i think about Nigeria or the black race.

Don't waste your hope.

The saddest thing about the reply above is that there are many Nigerians like her who are incapable of reasoning or comprehension. And na them plenty pass for this our country/continent. You will find them mostly in churches.

cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry

Omo, I just weak like you after reading this your comment. Your sense too much wink
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by edoairways: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
supportnija:

Some of you who never Ogbete market are quick to call saner clime, which sane clime are doing Yahoo Yahoo, 419, Babalawo, frund, duping people etc?
It is because you are not expose to how things operate overseas hence the display of ignorance
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by gstream: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
femlad97:
I blame both parties efcc and dorathy sis sad sad sadbut children of nowadays anything u will carry phone dey do live video....if na FBI u fit try am..... we saw how hush puppi was bursted...dem born am make e try live video....

quit the stupidity...if it's FBI, you can do video..I the USofA, once a law enforcement agent accost a black, the first thing the black man does is to start recording a video, to ensure they keep to job ethics. Why do you think the police on some states and countries abroad have body cams?, it's to ensure that there's no display of misconduct on field.
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
All this useless children of nowadays.. any thing fiam you dn carry phone go live ..
If na FBI come search for them house or even for US.. Dem no born any person well to go live..

Efcc for dmah her phone and detain the idiot for weeks.. nonsense
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by freemindcity: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
oh am dead serious. all these slay queens need to have their attitude adjusted. they running up and down these streets like they built the country. like they own it. they need to be knocked down a peg or two. especially that tacha and mercy eke

Your very bitter inside
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
freemindcity:

Your very bitter inside
i wouldnt say that.
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by godwinstringed1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
maestro299:
Black lives matter, lol. If na White person dey oppress us like this, we go dey vibrate like say we love ourselves, mtcheeew....

This is Godwin Oluponmile. I'll like to connect with you on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates Eid-el-kabir In Style / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.