Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring (38161 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by siofra(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Help Solve This Engagement Wahala

My answer is

A. Reasonable

When I see your own answers I'll give my reasons for choosing A

A man proposes to his woman with a receipt of her $70k student loan debt being paid in full in place of a ring. She thanks him, but says she still requires a ring before getting married. What is she?

A. Reasonable B. Ungrateful C. Smart D. Dumb

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Spicylate(f): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'd say Dumb and Ungrateful. Its like not having money for a dream wedding and then you borrowed and now, debts everywhere. That home wouldn't be peaceful for a while oo. Or imagine working 3 or 4 jobs just to pay your student loan and then this...omo who ring epp abeg. Let society, friends and family talk their talk..i wouldn't care.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Drsnives(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lalasticlala ooo
Come and see
If na me the kind slap i go tear her enh angry grin angry angry grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by bjprodint1: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gather here if ur touch light fone cannot clearly see pictures like mine.

25 Likes

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by yomi007k(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin

I don't have a problem with the lady, my problem is with the mumu man that doesn't know the value of money.

That is why I choose A.
The lady is reasonable for not picking a slowpoke.

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by FalseProphet1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
That girl is a Nigerian girl, they're so dumb and stupid that sometimes you'll ask if the angel God asked to design them slept off on the job or was exhausted when he began to design their brains.

This I have seen.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Caramia2020(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ring dat can be easily discarded to av one night stand. Humans.

9 Likes

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by fredoooooo: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hahaha .. Bobo suppose buy her a cheap ring , an leave her to sort her gbese herself grin
It's obvious the lady knows bobo only have money but definitely not what she want grin cheesy grin wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Uyi168: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by SportsHD: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Since he has the receipt, he should go and collect a refund. This is a red flag if the pussy hasn't clouded his thinking.

14 Likes

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by chatinent: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please brothermen, pray make this kind juju no work on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Elzazzi: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by RedEnergy: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
C! Smart because she didn't turn down his marriage proposal and she's obviously grateful he cancelled her student loan debt, a big problem for graduates in America. She said yes to the man and agrees to marry him but a ring is still needed for marriage. She can't wrap a $70k receipt on her finger. So she's smart in my opinion. The man should play "smart" too and buy her a $1 ring for marriage tho grin.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Perfecttouchade: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Odunharry(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Unreasonable IMO..
Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Spicylate:
I'd say Dumb and Ungrateful.
If she is ungrateful, she wouldn't have said THANKS, as the story goes.
(We hope you saw the 'She said thanks, part?

So for us, she is smart, (e get why).
A man that could afford paying off a student load debt of #35,000,000 (Thirty-Five Million Naira) can afford a ring of 5 million, at all at all, 1 Million Naira!

We Rise.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by posty56: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
ungrateful!! do you no what is a student loan debt in America? many are still paying for shit ,man the guy is dump set $70k wey I go drop for stock/crypto double my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Funny smiley
Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Realmi: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Stale story
Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Algold: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dumb baby
Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Chukabiz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
I see
Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Abalado(f): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Her forefathers must be Nigerian,,she's an ingrate,, infact,I guess she's an Igbo woman self by her originated

2 Likes

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Commotfornigeri: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
lol

So this is what we'll be discussing on today's episode of things that never happened ?

1 Like

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Kingcalls: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
70k down the drains...she go still dump u...money wey the mumu simp for save for child support when the woman divorce am , im carry am trowey .... loving and sacrificing for a black woman is a big mistake....they are insatiable

2 Likes

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by Nnemuka(f): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
E.... Ubunj.a's disciple
All of them na mumu grin
Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by saphiere(f): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
siofra:
Help Solve This Engagement Wahala

My answer is

A. Reasonable

When I see your own answers I'll give my reasons for choosing A

A man proposes to his woman with a receipt of her $70k student loan debt being paid in full in place of a ring. She thanks him, but says she still requires a ring before getting married. What is she?

A. Reasonable B. Ungrateful C. Smart D. Dumb
I need the ring biko

1 Like

Re: When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring by martinogeenz: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
She is professional,,
The man is a fool to buy love with money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.