Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? (2148 Views)

Please Help A Guy Is Trying To Blackmail My Friend / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do. / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2021
First off, I want to know, under some peculiar circumstances, is "blackmail" legal? And does this thing below qualify as "blackmail"?

Secondly, I'll make it short. My boss is extremely wealthy, and I noticed he loves his wife like crazy, as in although in his sixties, he dotes over her like that teenage boy in Sounds of Music singing, I am 17 going on 18...

But recently I caught him cheating a couple times with one hot chick like that. As in sex, wild, animalistic, passionate sex. They didn't see me, they don't know I know what I know that they know is going on between them. I have picture and video evidence, clear as spring water coming out of a rock.

So now, I have to confess, blackmail has crossed my mind like a 1000 times already, and Christmas is around the corner. But my good side is telling me NO, no matter how I try to explain to Captain Nice guy. My bad side is telling me I better not listen to that goody goody loser in my head, and be a smart man to cash out and not a stupid good-for-nothing fool that wastes this opportunity.

I'm not the greedy type and thinking like 50 million is ok, because the man is very wealthy, he wouldn't even feel it at all. That's like flex money on a regular owanbe Saturday. It will be like taking one bucket of water out of Oniru beach. His bank account won't notice something left.

No harm done, no physical contact, no crime or stuff like that. Just a minor random anonymous text of, "I know what you did last summer" with a short video clip evidence of 5 secs.

It will be a 1 off, 1 time thing, hit and run, I won't go back and re-demand again ever and just delete it. I have no real intention of exposing anything, the wife is too nice and he's not a bad guy either. Just a fake harmless threat. He will never want his lovely wife to know. I am super sure of that. He will rather throw that girl from Lagos to Senegal like an Olympic javelin gold winner than see his wife get hurt over his fling.

Anyway, the word blackmail is like too extreme. I actually mean hush money, or non-disclosure payment. But I 100% love my freedom and don't want to step 1 foot inside any horrible dirty-dungeon 9ja police cell for any offence. So if you're going to advice me to demand the hush money like the evil alter ego voice in my head, please advice on how to collect it (cash or transfer) and escape too without getting exposed or caught.

Or should I just continue with my current status quo and drink my garri in peace this Christmas? I don't have a girlfriend presently, so there's no pressure to impress anyone during the yuletide season, but I'm tired of window shopping sad

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Davash222(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2021
I'll advice you drink your Garri in peace. Most people don't even have Garri to drink. You should be grateful and thankful.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Drink your garri in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2021
It is better to come out and beg for money than poke your fingers into the anus of a monkey

8 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by OloshoMan: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Don't do it

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Brainard22: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2021
50 what??

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2021
That's blackmail
That's a serious crime
That's evil
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2021
You are not real gee.. you know a wealthy man and even have his number and can siphone 50mill without him being noticed and you are here to spill your ill decision knowing fully well that people will support your motives and others won't so their by putting people and their emotions in turmoil.
This is my verdict:
If you successfully blackmail the wealthy in a swift u-turn their will be consequences.

[s]
helpadvice:
First off, I want to know, under some peculiar circumstances, is "blackmail" legal? And does this thing below qualify as "blackmail"?

Secondly, I'll make it short. My boss is extremely wealthy, and I noticed he loves his wife like crazy, as in although in his sixties, he dotes over her like that teenage boy in Sounds of Music singing, I am 17 going on 18...

But recently I caught him cheating a couple times with one hot chick like that. As in sex, wild, animalistic, passionate sex. They didn't see me, they don't know I know what I know that they know is going on between them. I have picture and video evidence, clear as spring water coming out of a rock.

So now, I have to confess, blackmail has crossed my mind like a 1000 times already, and Christmas is around the corner. But my good side is telling me NO, no matter how I try to explain to Captain Nice guy. My bad side is telling me I better not listen to that goody goody loser in my head, and be a smart man to cash out and not a stupid good-for-nothing fool that wastes this opportunity.

I'm not the greedy type and thinking like 50 million is ok, because the man is very wealthy, he wouldn't even feel it at all. That's like flex money on a regular owanbe Saturday. It will be like taking one bucket of water out of Oniru beach. His bank account won't notice something left.

No harm done, no physical contact, no crime or stuff like that. Just a minor random anonymous text of, "I know what you did last summer" with a short video clip evidence of 5 secs.

It will be a 1 off, 1 time thing, hit and run, I won't go back and re-demand again ever and just delete it. I have no real intention of exposing anything, the wife is too nice and he's not a bad guy either. Just a fake harmless threat. He will never want his lovely wife to know. I am super sure of that. He will rather throw that girl from Lagos to Senegal like an Olympic javelin gold winner than see his wife get hurt over his fling.

Anyway, the word blackmail is like too extreme. I actually mean hush money, or non-disclosure payment. But I 100% love my freedom and don't want to step 1 foot inside any horrible dirty-dungeon 9ja police cell for any offence. So if you're going to advice me to demand the hush money like the evil alter ego voice in my head, please advice on how to collect it (cash or transfer) and escape too without getting exposed or caught.

Or should I just continue with my current status quo and drink my garri in peace this Christmas? I don't have a girlfriend presently, so there's no pressure to impress anyone during the yuletide season, but I'm tired of window shopping sad
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by yuping(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Put yourself in your boss shoe, being blackmail by someone you know probably trust its a different type of emotional let down, and blackmail is a criminal offense.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Deffjam: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2021
How much seu.n dey pay una sef for all this haox....

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Brainard22:
50 what??
50 million naira
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Hashabiah: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Hahaha...I laugh at you. Oga, give yourself sense and throw that idea out the window because it will not end well for you. Have you thought of the connections/money your boss has ? See , that man can catch you if you try blackmailing him. Think about this : He has the money, the resources, the time and probably the connections with security agencies to take your hungry-ass to jail . But what do you have in the aftermath of blackmail? Baba...a word is enough for the wise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
You are not real gee.. you know a wealthy man and even have his number and can siphone 50mill without him being noticed and you are here to spill your ill decision knowing fully well that people will support your motives and others won't so their by putting people and their emotions in turmoil.
This is m verdict.
[s][/s]
I'm yet to make a decision. That's why I'm seeking advice. I'm not siphoning. That's stealing. This is more like willing hush money type of thing like in the movies
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Deffjam:
How much seu.n dey pay una sef for all this haox....
true story
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Brainard22: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
50 million naira
I say 50 what??
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2021
yuping:
Put yourself in your boss shoe, being blackmail by someone you know probably trust its a different type of emotional let down, and blackmail is a criminal offense.
We don't know each other. I'm just another regular 60K employee in his staff pond.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by simple250: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2021
I'm tired of reading fake stories every day on NAIRALAND...
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Tokskob2008: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
When you blackmail him now in order to get money and he ends up treating your fckup by sending thugs or hire assassins to you people will say he his wicked....

I wonder why you won't mind your business or it's your dick he uses for the fornication.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Olayetan(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:

When you make your decision to collect the money, tell him to make the payment in crypto, ask him to buy bitcoin through luno and transfer it to you codedly then you sell it back through luno and get your money without him knowing you but make sure you use a number registered by someone not close to you.

I'm not saying you should go ahead to blackmail him, I'm only telling you how to cover your tracks when you make that decision.

You can make millions with this
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by MarketDispatch: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
First off, I want to know, under some peculiar TB, is " of window shopping sad

No need to blackmail...when you have some alone time with him.just approach and say boss you are still very energetic o...I happened to be in place xyz and the camera was showing two people having sex.

Finish ....he will start sorting you on his own as his guy man and even be taking you out sef.

Do not blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Tokskob2008: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
simple250:
I'm tired of reading fake stories every day on NAIRALAND...
Bro everybody no say na fake but Nigeria right now is too hard so we get entertained wherever we can..

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Hahaha...I laugh at you. Oga, give yourself sense and throw that idea out the window because it will not end well for you. Have you thought of the connections/money your boss has ? See , that man can catch you if you try blackmailing him. Think about this : He has the money, the resources, the time and probably the connections with security agencies to take your hungry-ass to jail . But what do you have in the aftermath of blackmail? Baba...a word is enough for the wise
My worry exactly. He is well connected. But the devil inside my head is telling me to be a divergent and think outside the box. Well, i have been thinking about it and all scenarios in my head so far leads inside a prison box grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by yuping(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
We don't know each other. I'm just another regular 60K employee in his staff pond.
Ok, but when you are caught and being parade by the cops maybe that when you will realize your undoing.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by SportsHD: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2021
I am waiting for when you would open thread on Twitter on how your boss wanted to kill you.

This is blackmail. Under law, it's illegal. Defamation of character join, OBT by threat.

Guiy, if the hired assassin's don't get you, you'll have a nice time eating watery beans at the prison. That's after your boss would have paid police men to turn your face into a Chinese man's.

Just do as the Marketdispatch says. Don't make it seem like a blackmail at all or just shut up and delete the video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
MarketDispatch:

No need to blackmail...when you have some alone time with him.just approach and say boss you are still very energetic o...I happened to be in place xyz and the camera was showing two people having sex.

Finish ....he will start sorting you on his own as his guy man and even be taking you out sef.

Do not blackmail.
He is stingy towards male staffers but can move heaven and Earth for the females employees with big bum and pretty face. He gives guys lazy tips but sends females on Dubai trips sad
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Missionaire: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Your boss has the money and connections to trace whoever will be involved in this scheme.
It seems you want to disappear forever.

Instead of you to think of How To get on the good side of your boss and enjoy some connections that would transform your life, you are here thinking of How To make your present relationship with him go sour.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by SportsHD: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
He is stingy towards male staffers but can move heaven and Earth for the females employees with big bum and pretty face. He gives guys lazy tips but sends females on Dubai trips sad
Because of that, you think you are entitled to some share of his money? grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Don't be evil. Besides, you would be committing a crime. The maximum penalty for blackmail is life imprisonment, but I guess I can't speak on the laws in Nigeria, though.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Bro everybody no say na fake but Nigeria right now is too hard so we get entertained wherever we can..
As if you don't know that office romance is the new normal in companies, especially wealthy corporations in Lagos. My boss is banging a CRM staff. All those MDs and Chairman, Directors and co, is that not what most of them are doing now?
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Kobicove(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2021
First off blackmail is a crime in every country of the world.

Second from your written grammar you should like someone who is well educated and has good exposure, why do you want to soil your hands with blackmail when you can get a better-paying job and step up in life?

Thirdly blackmailers always go back for more and in the process they usually become careless then make mistakes which lead to them getting caught

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Tloc(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
Run it.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Kobicove(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Do not blackmail.

This is also subtle blackmail grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday / Her Boss Is Begging Her For This / My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.