Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (516 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by MedaRophe(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Anglican Communion Mourns as Fulani herdsmen Massacred Members. Please, pray for Zonkwa Anglican Diocese.

ANGLICAN FAMILIES MOURN AS DOZENS WERE KILLED BY FULANI HERDSMEN, FATHERS, MOTHERS, AND CHILDREN.

PLEASE, REMEMBER THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS. DONT'S SCROLL PAST WITHOUT SHARING THIS POST.

LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT ALL THE KILLINGS GOING.

NEWS CREDIT: 9jainformed.com

SEE ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE:

https://9jainformed.com/2021/08/24/anglican-communion-mourns-as-fulani-herdsmen-massacred-members/

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by hybrid11(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mourn for them No
They should pick up their guns and machette too, bible didn't say war was a crime or sin , fight to survive
If we continuing mourning,soon nobody go mourn each other

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Felimax(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rascals of the moon and star. Cursed religion!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Eviana(f): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2021
Mercy...
My stomach is churning....so devastating.
Will definitely keep them lifted in my personal and church group prayers.

The Great I Am sees......even more than the world.

Matthew 5: 4, 10 (KJV)

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be
comforted

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

P.S. If anyone is bothered by my reply here, all I can do is "pray for you." It's the best option NOT to engage me if you have nothing to say to the bereaved and frightened (with which this thread is about and nothing more). Don't misconstrue or make this what it's not....
Just kindly putting that warning out there...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Eviana:
Mercy...
My stomach is churning....so devastating.
Will definitely keep them lifted in my personal and church group prayers.

The Great I Am sees......even more than the world.

Matthew 5: 4, 10 (KJV)

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be
comforted

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

P.S. If anyone is bothered by my reply here, all I can do is "pray for you." It's the best option NOT to engage me if you have nothing to say to the bereaved and frightened (with which this thread is about and nothing more). Don't misconstrue or make this what it's not....
Just kindly putting that warning out there...
Thank you for this and God bless you. But I have a question:

Massacre is going on also in Afghanistan. Why have you not made a single comment to the massacre going on there? And knowing fully well that the country you claimed as yours (we arent sure if its true) is right in the middle of the troubles in Afghnaitan. People fell down from plane, women (this affects you directly) are tormented and violated by the Talibans, etc. So, why haven't you made any comment or sympathize with them? Is it because they are mostly muslims and not of your religion?

This time I'm led to pray for you. And this is the short prayer I said... "Please Lord, let Eviana see the true light".

Dearest friend, I am not attacking you. There is something I know about you a long time ago having met you here. And I have had my confirmation. I do not know who you are cos I do not believe or trust all you said and even wrote here about yourself. I do not trust you. But what I know is that your passion for Nigeria is something else. Whether it is illegal stuff you do with boys or not, passion is passion. And I know you have a strong hatred towards a certain group of people who arent of the faith you claim. I do not want to mention the group of people. Listen to me, those group of people who you hated with passion are your mission on this earth. You can come out to disclaim that you dont hate them. But deep in your soul, you know you hate them with passion.

Let me advise you. Pray for this set of people for a week and see if you have peace in your heart or not. Whatever you have with them that made you hate them, release that thing and lay it at the cross of Christ.

Once again, I appreciate your concern for the victims (the Christian Anglican families) here.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Eviana(f): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2021
You two couldn't even respect this thread. Obsessive monitoring....to the "nth" degree. I knew you guys would do it.

Husband and wife team:
Thank you two for your specific prayers for me and my hatred of Islam....as you stated below. Let us be specific though because God answers specific prayers.
I will even add in my church as well.
Pray for me to have love for the Afghan innocent victims being slaughtered (as they are in Nigeria) by Islamic extremists.
Pray that me and my fake 50/50 "Americana/Igbo" heritage is exposed as a fraud and that my birth country of America is destroyed and my "real" country is exposed.
Pray also for my fake SDA church, fake prophet E.G.White, fake gospel- the Bible of Jesus Christ, and fake Christianity as well.
Last, but certainly not least, FAST & PRAY that I will end all of my illegal activity here with the Nairaland "boys" that I so desperately crave. May each and every illegal activity be exposed and I be arrested for decades. May I be exposed as an evening newspaper who's desperate for attention.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel hear you two very clearly and answer as you both desire.
PeaceJoyLove:

Massacre is going on also in Afghanistan. Why have you not made a single comment to the massacre going on there?
And knowing fully well that the country you claimed as yours (we arent sure if its true) is right in the middle of the troubles in Afghnaitan. People fell down from plane, women (this affects you directly) are tormented and violated by the Talibans, etc.
So, why haven't you made any comment or sympathize with them? Is it because they are mostly muslims and not of your religion?

Dearest friend, I am not attacking you. There is something I know about you a long time ago having met you here. And I have had my confirmation.
I do not know who you are cos I do not believe or trust all you said and even wrote here about yourself. I do not trust you. But what I know is that your passion for Nigeria is something else.
Whether it is illegal stuff you do with boys or not, passion is passion. And I know you have a strong hatred towards a certain group of people who arent of the faith you claim.
I do not want to mention the group of people. Listen to me, those group of people who you hated with passion are your mission on this earth.
You can come out to disclaim that you dont hate them. But deep in your soul, you know you hate them with passion

Let me advise you. Pray for this set of people for a week and see if you have peace in your heart or not. Whatever you have with them that made you hate them, release that thing and lay it at the cross of Christ.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Eviana(f): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eviana:
You two couldn't even respect this thread. Obsessive monitoring....to the "nth" degree. I knew you guys would do it.

Husband and wife team:
Thank you two for your specific prayers for me and my hatred of Islam....as you stated below. Let us be specific though because God answers specific prayers.
Pray for me to have love for the Afghan innocent victims being slaughtered (as they are in Nigeria) by Islamic extremists.
Pray that me and my fake 50/50 "Americana/Igbo" heritage is exposed as a fraud and that my birth country of America is destroyed and my "real" country is exposed.
Pray also for my fake SDA church, fake prophet E.G.White, fake gospel- the Bible of Jesus Christ, and fake Christianity as well.
Last, but certainly not least, FAST & PRAY that I will end all of my illegal activity here with the Nairaland "boys" that I so desperately crave. May each and every illegal activity be exposed and I be arrested for decades. May I be exposed as an evening newspaper who's desperate for attention.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel hear you two very clearly and answer as you both desire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Bejusttoall: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=Eviana post=105164299][/quote]
Why this? Hope you are good?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eviana:
grin
Obsessive monitoring you call it?
See, I am giving you the doses you gave me over a long period of time. You know I told you then that my own bad oooo. Lol!

If you call what I am doing monitoring or whatever, except you didnt do it too.... grin then I am guilty. The only difference is that I am a lion to show you that the monitoring I received codedly, I am not going to code mine, but dish them out publicly. I know you will play the victim's game. But see, na lie. A no pity you...and I will never. I will dish them out nicely. I am just getting started. And I will be dishing out truths. Those truths will keep following you. Dont worry.

[/quote]
Husband and wife team:
[/quote]
Ok na. The moniker there before my first comment is my spouse. Right? Hahahahhaha. See eh! You have just started ooo. By the way, I'm shocked it just a team of a couple. Just 2. Hallelujah! Glory! Do you know why I said hallelujah? From legions of monikers to just a couple of monikers. That's a great reduction. Wonderful. Mehn! I can't even believe it at all. Just 2 you are saying are following you and not legions? I am quite flabbergasted.

I will oblige your following prayer requests:

Thank you two for your specific prayers for me and my hatred of Islam....as you stated below.
Dear Lord, I pray you show Eviana that she is to love those of other faith. That you came to save them too. And you touch her so she can start praying for muslims and people of other faith. Amen!

Note: even up till now, no prayer for muslims and the Afghanistans from you. And I repeat, yet, there are are many women there being violated. Many women are crying bitter for them to be evacuated, but you are in a free nation. A nation where you can wear anything. Where you are free as a woman. And where you can challenge men and beat them silly (in terms of competition) as long as you have the gift to.

Let us be specific though because God answers specific prayers.
Ok

I pray that Eviana should see reason to pray for those being slaughtered in Afghanistan as we keep praying for those being slaughtered in Nigeria too.

Here, there will apology and prayer.

Apology: If truly, you are 50-50 Amerikana/Igbo, then I apologize for saying you are fake. Really, I do not trust you a bit. Out of 100% trust, i have less than 0.1% trust for you.

Prayer:
May God teach you to desist from parading yourself as a fake 50-50 Amerikana/Igbo.

And if you are original, may God open your eyes to always saying you are 50-50 Amerikana/Nigeria instead of using Igbo at the end. Amen.

Explanation:
You could have written you are 50 -50 BlackAmerika/Igbo or AfricanAmerikana/Igbo. But you chose to use the united word which is Amerikana and them chose to use the ethnical word which is Igbo.

I pray that the eyes of your understanding will be opened. Amen.

May God teach you how to explain the Bible and use present occurrences as scenarios to buttress your point. May you receive wisdom to stop copy and paste just from the E.G. White books. May God reveal the Bible in details to you. And even you want to use her books to teach, may God give you the patience to allow questions so that you can research whatever Ellen White's teaching you are taught every Sunday..and I pray that the Holy Spirit of God should be your teacher. And that you should tolerate other churches too and be opened to fellowship with them.

I dont need to fast. It's just prayer. I use you as a point of contact that God should expose all illegal activities on Nairaland. And God should grant the people responsible for this site wisdom to uproot all illegal activities in Jesus Name.

Now, anyone in Christ is a new creature. No matter how matured one is, as long as one is in Christ, the person is a new creature. So, you will never be an evening newspaper but will flourish as a new creature in Jesus' name. But on one condition...you must be in Christ. Not just a church person. You must be able to ask Jesus questions. JESUS must know your voice. If you cannot talk to Jesus and you make mistakes thinking you are right, like saying we are hubby and wify tackling you here, when it's just me and only me writing....then, I know you still don't have Holy spirit. He will teach you the truth when you receive Him into your life. He will.

I do not know about the other person cos I prayed the following above....thefore...Amen and a resounding Amen.

Note:

Thank you for this and God bless you. But I have a question:
The above highlighted words of mine in red are my opening words in my first post here, but you chose to erase them in your response. I value words. I know the meaning of words. When I speak, I know the meaning. So, I am not careless with words.

May the soul of the Anglican families killed rest in perfect peace. Amen!

Eviana, I do not hate you. All i have is God's love. And you will do the right thing you have been avoiding. You will.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Eviana(f): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bejusttoall:

Why this? Hope you are good?

Not sure what you mean by the bolded?
What have I done wrong?
I am, however, doing well....blessed by God as my real name connotes.
I'm gonna have to decline your "pm". I'm not answering "pm's" on this forum anymore...sorry about that...
I hope you are well too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by MedaRophe(f): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
IT IS A PITY. HOW WE STILL FIND THE FINGERS TO INSULT ONE ANOTHER UNDER THIS POST.
THIS POST HAS TAKEN SLEEP OFF MY EYES.
MedaRophe:
Anglican Communion Mourns as Fulani herdsmen Massacred Members. Please, pray for Zonkwa Anglican Diocese.

ANGLICAN FAMILIES MOURN AS DOZENS WERE KILLED BY FULANI HERDSMEN, FATHERS, MOTHERS, AND CHILDREN.

PLEASE, REMEMBER THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS. DONT'S SCROLL PAST WITHOUT SHARING THIS POST.

LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT ALL THE KILLINGS GOING.

NEWS CREDIT: 9jainformed.com

SEE ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE:

https://9jainformed.com/2021/08/24/anglican-communion-mourns-as-fulani-herdsmen-massacred-members/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Eviana(f): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
MedaRophe,
I, 100 percent & wholeheartedly, apologize for my role on this thread. I should've kept quiet after the mention to me.
I meant every single word in my original first reply here pertaining to my condolences for the grieving. I don't do "pm's" on this site anymore, but I would like to do something practical. I will reach out through the website.
Again, I sincerely apologize.
I will exit the thread.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
MedaRophe:
IT IS A PITY. HOW WE STILL FIND THE FINGERS TO INSULT ONE ANOTHER UNDER THIS POST.
THIS POST HAS TAKEN SLEEP OFF MY EYES.

See, this life is about principles. Emotional talks, bla bla bla. They dont work. Those who know the secret of life play by the rules.

Whatever you and the lady above wrote.... whatever... we have all prayed for the souls of the departed.

But listen, spreading the words is a waste of time. So, you want to say our sympathy here will correct the wrongs? So, you want us to start spreading the words cos the world power does not know what is going on in Nigeria? What happened to Lekki Massacre of youths. Was that not well spread enough?

So,are you saying the world power does not know people are dying in Nigeria? What else do you want yo spread?

The Bible says, my people perish cos of lack of wisdom. When the oppressor are wiser than the people, the people will continue to perish.

When God wanted to deliver the Israelites, He sent away many of them and Gideon led few people. But how? Strategic warfare. Did God start asking for spreading of the words?

So, lady... it is painful. We dont like it. We dont want it. And we have prayed for the departed souls. So, do not play the game Eviana started. And you also dont know the rules of rhe game.

It is as simple as ABC. The Bible says when the righteous rules, there will be peace in the land...but when the wicked rules...calamities will be there.

What strategy are we using to combat this situation? How did they get to the throne to start oppressing us seriously?

Get your PVC and vote in the right person in 2023. That's the main rule of the game and vote in righteous people. Spread the words on how to pick the righteous person who will be the boss in Aso Rock...and we move to defend our votes. This is what we should spread.

We will only pray for the departed souls. And hopefully, when the righteous man gets on the throne, he/she will avenge the blood of the departed one. But if evil returns, there is nothing anybody can do.

So, this is the wisdom I will lend you. Cry and spread the news all around the world....nothing will happen. The signal is already there. Play by the rules and back it up with prayer. Get the right person, and use your PVC to vote in the right person to sit on the throne in Aso Rock Villa.

When the righteous rules, holiness returns to the land.
Start spreading the strategy to put in the right person.

Peace be unto you!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eviana:
MedaRophe,
I, 100 percent & wholeheartedly, apologize for my role on this thread. I should've kept quiet after the mention to me.
I meant every single word in my original first reply here pertaining to my condolences for the grieving. I don't do "pm's" on this site anymore, but I would like to do something practical. I will reach out through the website.
Again, I sincerely apologize.
I will exit the thread.

Love is our motto to move forward. If I find any reason to send you a PM and you refuse but that PM is for the gospel, you know what that means.

I have told you many times, I am not your enemy. And all these emotional defence actions are not way forward.

I am saying the truth. And the truth is how Nigerians can get out of this situation we have found ourselves. And one of the truth is that you dont know anything about Nigeria if you are truly who you say you are. But if not, you are just creating diversion from the truth everywhere. And you always digress and cover the minds of people. I am around to throw light out.

The opposite religion is not our problem. We are our own problem. If Christian's refuse to unite, the other faith will continue to beat us silly just like the days of old how different people of other faith beat the Isrealites silly. These are principles.

Yes, we call God, and we strategize. A leader must come up to lead the battle and everyone must unite to fight gallantly.

But we arent united, we will be talking rubbish everywhere. I know the rules, and that's why I say them loud and clear daily.

So, listen and listen attentively....if God sends anyone to you to be delivered, and you refused to at least listen to the person via PM, you are on your own. You will explain your actions on the last day.

Position yourself well and attract people who are responsible. Position yourself roughly and attract terrible people. It is your choice to make.

If you need help on positioning yourself on how to attract good people and not irresponsible people, press the PM button and I will attend to you nicely. I always reply my PM and release info to as many that contact me.

Just like saying....God should deliver us from poverty. Lol. Some are in the church only praying... but it's just only PM from others and they get hooked up. And I have been assisting as many as possible releasing the key of wealth in technology. They pray, and they take action.

If you like...let me send you PM and refuse it. You will have God to answer to if the PM is serious ...or for soul saving.

Goodluck to you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Bejusttoall: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eviana:

Not sure what you mean by the bolded?
What have I done wrong?
I am, however, doing well....blessed by God as my real name connotes.
I'm gonna have to decline your "pm". I'm not answering "pm's" on this forum anymore...sorry about that...
I hope you are well too.

Why this?
Why those points of prayers.
About pm, okay.
Just stay calm and strong in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Dozens; Anglican Families Mourn (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Eviana(f): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Love is our motto to move forward. If I find any reason to send you a PM and you refuse but that PM is for the gospel, you know what that means.

I have told you many times, I am not your enemy. And all these emotional defence actions are not way forward.

I am saying the truth. And the truth is how Nigerians can get out of this situation we have found ourselves. And one of the truth is that you dont know anything about Nigeria if you are truly who you say you are. But if not, you are just creating diversion from the truth everywhere. And you always digress and cover the minds of people. I am around to throw light out.

The opposite religion is not our problem. We are our own problem. If Christian's refuse to unite, the other faith will continue to beat us silly just like the days of old how different people of other faith beat the Isrealites silly. These are principles.

Yes, we call God, and we strategize. A leader must come up to lead the battle and everyone must unite to fight gallantly.

But we arent united, we will be talking rubbish everywhere. I know the rules, and that's why I say them loud and clear daily.

So, listen and listen attentively....if God sends anyone to you to be delivered, and you refused to at least listen to the person via PM, you are on your own. You will explain your actions on the last day.

Position yourself well and attract people who are responsible. Position yourself roughly and attract terrible people. It is your choice to make.

If you need help on positioning yourself on how to attract good people and not irresponsible people, press the PM button and I will attend to you nicely. I always reply my PM and release info to as many that contact me.

Just like saying....God should deliver us from poverty. Lol. Some are in the church only praying... but it's just only PM from others and they get hooked up. And I have been assisting as many as possible releasing the key of wealth in technology. They pray, and they take action.

If you like...let me send you PM and refuse it. You will have God to answer to if the PM is serious ...or for soul saving.

Goodluck to you.

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Employing Unknown Domestic Staffs? / Tell Me The Difference / Sincere Question About JW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.