Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (78639 Views)

Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Blackdisciple(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sure it would be Soldiers from the South and North Central will be victims of that nonesense
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by emmyileri(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
And some useless people call leaders will say defend yourselves. Imagine, people that can take on the army one on one, to defend with what?
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by cazchi: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
We know this is an insider Job they have started eliminating Christians officer.

I swear this rag tag Terrorist infested Nigeria army cannot defeat Biafrans of fight is to start again as in BIAFRA war.

Bro, Nigeria alone cannot beat any organized outfit. They’d call on the colonial masters for back up. However, there is enough of us in Europe to counter that. It’s only a matter of time. Biafra I stand!

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 25, 2021
What next?!
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Astravent: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by ityP(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2021
atonement12:
Wake up! Civil war will start before the end of the year.
Forget election ...

It's the confidence for me grin... Who wan start the civil war? Eye never clear una? You think it's by making mouth? Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho wey don make mouth and disturb the whole country with noise, where dem? The north holds the entire security of this nation, any nonsense from anyone, and they won't hesitate to gun down anyone. Come back to reality. Nigeria continues way past 2023
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by ityP(m): 5:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Librason:

there is no saviour anywhere that will just solve nigerian problem
in 4 yrs or even in 2nd term, (it's going to be achieved gradually, collectively & coordinatedly). & if there will b any "saviour" that will emerge he/she will come from Nigeria. but we found & can still find comparatively good leadership qualities in some leaders.
a man who fired a certain head of security as acting president 4 what transpired in d national assembly, b4 buhari returned & replaced d new man, they say vp is a spare tyre in Nigeria, he spoke against outright ban of cryptocurrency that cbn can take advantage of today's world as still regulate it and they welcomed his advice.
do u think if he becomes d president he will not wield sm power & with his good will,not do anything good?bn a president is no joke? u shd know

By this logic, Buhari wey sack service chiefs because of insecurity has our interest at heart abi? You saw how GEJ tried to gradually remove subsidy and how his contemplation was met with brute force? His vice wasn't even a tough northerner. You think the north will take chances in 2023? Lol. Unless someone like Akeredolu becomes president, Osinbajo would just be another mannequin. 2023 will soon show
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by 123papas(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Bandits or Terrorist
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by promisechris63(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2021
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding and go about their legitimate duty without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area we the civilian are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book..
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by vickydevoka(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2021
SimplyShit:
A whole NDA attacked by rag tag bandits... Walai this nation belongs to them...

Guys up your games and leave Nigeria for the sake of your children...
Start from ur own sake first. Na when u de survive first ur children go survive toi
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by juman(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Bandits can take over aso rock if they try it.
Everyone would just wake up in Islamic Emirate of Nigeria.
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by juman(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari failure turned jonathan, shagari, abacha, obj, ibb etc to heroes.

He is useless president.
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by sharpsecret: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed From all of us at vulturebbqrillz we label this news as fake, those were bandits in NDA uniforms trying to infiltrate the base and steal weapons as confirmed by Lai Moh'd. Our darling daddy has made the military safe and stronger than ever before and we are genuinely happy with the way things are.
Sai Baba
Sai 4+4+4
I swear if Bihari run again I go vote am this time
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Psoul(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2021
They dedicate too much time to civil matters and things that should be left for other security outfits. This drains them so much that they have little or no time for their major functions.
They dabble into the civil matter cos they want some illegal gratifications.
Failed Nation.
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by jice(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2021
[code][/code]
DoggoneDogg:

Mishon Kwampleet gaskiya! grin
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Librason: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2021
ityP:

By this logic, Buhari wey sack service chiefs because of insecurity has our interest at heart abi? You saw how GEJ tried to gradually remove subsidy and how his contemplation was met with brute force? His vice wasn't even a tough northerner. You think the north will take chances in 2023? Lol. Unless someone like Akeredolu becomes president, Osinbajo would just be another mannequin. 2023 will soon show
u got d logic wrong. d logic/inference is dat u don't av 2 lag b4 u take an important decision. can u compare d sacking of service chiefs to the TIMELY decision of Osinbajo, before things got out of hand? his decision was applauded by a lot of people. and if i will return to ur deduction sacking of corrupt & non - performing service chiefs may also be in d interest of d people, along other good policies. G.E.J's subsidy was opposed by nigerians & not a north issue. u may say he's weak but still went ahead 2 contest against d interest of d north. is abt bn resolute.
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Librason: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2021
ityP:

as i mentioned, is about bn resolute & not about temper.
G.E.J & Osibanjo may av similar temper bt nt d same background. Akeredolu's charismatic, a lawyer like Osibanjo & they r of d same party, if they r sincere & determined they can take good decisions irrespective of their diff temperaments. d proof of a pudding is in d eating if we give a chance. & 4m political history u don't av 2 b a puppet 2 ur predecessor. Nigerians r d problem of themselves & not only d north. d north can't do it wi/out d collaboration, commission, omission of & disunity in other region
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by atonement12: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2021
ityP:

It's the confidence for me grin... Who wan start the civil war? Eye never clear una? You think it's by making mouth? Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho wey don make mouth and disturb the whole country with noise, where dem? The north holds the entire security of this nation, any nonsense from anyone, and they won't hesitate to gun down anyone. Come back to reality. Nigeria continues way past 2023
You are arrogant and Ignorant. You think your understanding of North equates to a single entity or ethnic affiliation.
I sorry for you and other arrogant Ignoramus like you You think what is on ground is about one man called Igboho et al? I shake my head!
The same ethnic group that organized the attack, killings and abduction of other ethnic officers in NDA yesterday will start the war for you.
In the next three months, we shall agree on who will need to come back to reality. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Librason: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2021
ityP:

although unlike atonement12 i may not say the civil war may come too early before 2023 election (however, it may come as a result). but where i will agree with atonement12 and disagree with you is by equating nnamdi kanu and igboho to civil war, u must be joking!. do u think d north is homogenous? The 1st civil war that lasted 3 years was only fought by a smaller region & some other minorities (excluding edo/delta, middlebelt & the entire south west) on d side of igbos and don't ever say the security is in the hand of the north if push comes to shove, to your tent oh israel.

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Librason: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2021
ityP:

"the north holds d entire security of this country" that's a fallacy 4m a hell-pit.
nigerian armed forces is made up of nigerians from all regions. & let me tell you this, d north, just like Nigeria itself is heterogenous & complex. d northerners kill themselves almost on the daily basis highly more than we do here. They r different & vulnerable but what makes d north thick & helps them is d lack of petroleum in their region. ds is what unites them (especially hausa/fulani) with other ethnic groups even in dat north & are also supported by other non - oil producing parts in s/west.
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Librason: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
ityP:

what i am saying in essence is dat d so called power ds heterogenous north has is sustained by d support they enjoy 4m other groups who av d same interest (economic especially) with them.
they can't singularly define d fate of Nigeria without d support of other groups.
d contraption is what is keeping nigeria going. remember a yoruba, igbo, tiv, idoma, jukuns gbagi, egon, birom e.t.c can all b northerners indigenously so their common interest is what is keeping nigeria going & not d interest of core north/hausa fulani.
Nigeria will fragment if you promise d minorities safety & oil
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by primetyme: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
More of this please, it’s been happening to the ordinary citizens on a daily. Maybe if they start taking their attacks to the National Assembly, state assembly and presidential villa and their homes they’ll finally know what to do.

Most useless leaders X foolish followers. Una nova ready!
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by faceland: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tochi3:
Name and religion checkers oya over to you.

We want zo confirm something.

Soldiers already sleeping by 1am.

Those ones na soldier?

Abi hausa fulani in the baracks make dem do compulsory "sleep"?

In their own headquarter.
Good set up.
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by VEHINTOLAR: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
atonement12:
To think they can't be defeated is very cowardly, and to think of running away-what plans do you have for your parents and family members that can't "Japa"?

If my parents and family members are your concerns in all of this, I can gladly tell you that they are safe. Now, and again,I tell you those armed fulani supremacists can't be defeated by any group in Nigeria without the supports of some very strong external forces. You may not believe it,but that's the reality.

A good war General knows that to win a war,he must have information about his adversary, he must have a very good plan(s) and he needs good weapons. What you're witnessing today is a result of endless years of careful and discreet plannings. Those guys did not just attack NDA because they are in possession of some AK47s or SMGs ! No, it takes more than that to launch a daring attack against the foremost military institution in Nigeria. They are ready for the entire country !

Trust me,some stuffs are just too sensitive to be openly discussed here.
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by VEHINTOLAR: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Librason:

what an infantile comment!
where will all of us in our millions japa to? guy, if push comes to shove, if it's to lead to a regional battle or fragmentation of Nigeria so be it!
which kyn all us go run comot!

So the push hasn't come to a shove with all the killings going on all over the country ? Of course,how can you run when nothing is pursuing you yet ? Don't worry,e remain small ! Some of you have no idea about the enormity of the danger hovering over Nigeria. You'll know it is not by beating chests when you have absolutely nothing to defend your homeland against some grade A military hard wares wielding terrorists.

My advice was directed at the sensible people who might not have the means to defend themselves by the time the hostilities begin in the southern part of the country. They can "Japa" now before it is too late. Yes,japa ! And as for those who do not have ordinary catapult at home but are clamouring for "regional battle" or something, I wish you good luck !
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Librason: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

So the push hasn't come to a shove with all the killings going on all over the country ? Of course,how can you run when nothing is pursuing you yet ? Don't worry,e remain small ! Some of you have no idea about the enormity of the danger hovering over Nigeria. You'll know it is not by beating chests when you have absolutely nothing to defend your homeland against some grade A military hard wares wielding terrorists.

My advice was directed at the sensible people who might not have the means to defend themselves by the time the hostilities begin in the southern part of the country. They can "Japa" now before it is too late. Yes,japa ! And as for those who do not have ordinary catapult at home but are clamouring for "regional battle" or something, I wish you good luck !

"the push has come to shove" & u r posting on nairaland on a regular basis & u r saying there r killings all over d country, if i may ask d so called killings all over d country what
form?
Re: Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA by Librason: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

d so called killings what form? we know thr r bandits, fulani - farmers clash, boko haram bt av we got 2 outright fight btw e.g yoruba v igbo hausa v ibibio or 9jan xtians v 9jan muslm yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.