Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) (40242 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by McOluOmo: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
stunnert:
No be juju be that shocked
walahi

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
And Buhari just few days ago assured not to leave the Presidency as a failure undecided

Assured who??!... Nigga was already a failure before his first tenure ended.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by gabicon: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm not surprised, when we have a government that pays ransom to terrorist, and pardons terrorist at the slightest plea, this is the result we get. Crime is emboldened in the society. It started with Ak 47 Fulani cattle herdsmen, they did nothing, then boko haram, they handle with kid glove, now bandits, they willingly pay ransom. The northwest and northeast are already qualify to be termed failed state.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Phiniter(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why do I feel that these folks are taking us for a ride?

The north has the highest concentration of military and paramilitary operatives... yet the highest rate of insecurity.

these things can only be orchestrated by a higher power like the government. this is a way of a major cover up for some monies stolen.

what would give illiterate bandits, the temerity to coordinate an attack on a military base\institution?

there's some major racket going on here...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by andyanders: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
This whole sh...t, looks much like deals these days. Kidnapping a law enforcement officer and placing a bounty on him sounds funny. Only apc government should be in a position to explain.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Chanchet: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
This government has failed, providing welfare package to Boko Haram according to United nation, releasing captured Boko Haram members, and don't want to see any citizen making attempt of safe defense

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by caandi: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Now that nobody is free, they’re kidnapping even officials. No body is free again. Now what would buhari do?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by misterjosh(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just when we thought things were bad enough, this is indeed the lowest of all lows.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Now, this is embarrassing undecided
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Foundation for Investigative Journalism:

https://twitter.com/fijnigeria/status/1430180586526814210?s=08

What a shame!!!

, okefranci, joylove2324, theraregem1, i hope u guys are following this news. am sure this is d fault of PDP, IPOB or Kanu and i believe that his holiness, muhammadu buhari and his erudite deputy have secured nigeria. this news is fake news

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Hehehe grin

This is clearly an inside job.

Naija my dear country, comedy central.

Confirm!

They came in confidently and went out untouched with an kidnapped officer? Nawa ooo grin undecided
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Darreytinho10(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Imagine the ridiculing for God sake grin
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Minime10(f): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Foundation for Investigative Journalism:

https://twitter.com/fijnigeria/status/1430180586526814210?s=08

What a shame!!!

Things are getting messier by the day, una dey speak grammar.
Who grammar dey epp in a war situation ���
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hahahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaaahaaaaaahaahaahaahaaaahahaaahaaaha

I think I need that officer in a speed boat , laughing away the condition of Nigeria pls....

Our Darling Daddy does not need disturbance pls, we have oil money from the South South, the bandits will receive their salary within 48 hours to enable Minister of Petroleum to sign their cheques....

Signed......

Ndi Ara , Ndi Ara...kpalawo, orori buloko

For the President

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by wink2015(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
BUHARI is busy fighting governor Ortom of Benue state over open grazing and the re-introduction of grazing routes.

While Kidnappers and Bandits are wrecking havoc in Nigeria.

WHAT BOTHERS BUHARI IS CATTLE COLONY AND OPEN GRAZING FOR THE FULANI.

We are not even talking about the DEPRECIATING NIGERIA NAIRA or the dying Nigeria economy that is now in a state of COMATOSE.

Everywhere in Nigeria it is KATA KATA ! TROUBLES everywhere.

Just because of President Buhari 's docile attitude towards governance.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by ibuildstuff(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria is now officially the most dangerous place in the world. Imagine a major in Nigerian army getting abducted by bandits in a military barrack. Terrorist Gumi is already one of the richest people in the world all thanks to ransom payments
Not even a military barrack, but the almighty defence academy.

Omo even soldiers are not safe in this country o, las las everybody must collect.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by FarahAideed: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Posh2018:

Exactly what is the plan. Buhari should tender be tendering his resignation abi. So that when we want the next president to leave, we orchestrate another embarrassing security situation. If not the intention why not kidnap those on their way home. Why in a military formation? And possibly by inside job.

Nothing like inside job here ..The whole country has been overun by govt pampered bandits ..they know the govt pampers them so they do what they like

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by asobo1: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
wunmi590:

200 million for general? Make the family kuku dash them the general angry
Not Major General but Major shocked
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by udomma1005(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

And some reports say the bandits might still be inside the Academy

In a sane country Buhari should be tendering his resignation today
Yeahhhh he should but he won't because this is not a sane country undecided

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
lexy2014:

, okefranci, joylove2324, theraregem1, i hope u guys are following this news. am sure this is d fault of PDP, IPOB or Kanu and i believe that his holiness, muhammadu buhari and his erudite deputy have secured nigeria. this news is fake news

You can never see them in this kind of news....
The kidnap was done in Kenya and not in our Darling Country , with our darling Presido
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Hehehe grin

This is clearly an inside job.

Naija my dear country, comedy central.

Friends an Families of dead and wounded soldiers who Buratai used to collect money from international donors and FG grin
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
udomma1005:

Yeahhhh he should but he won't because this is not a sane country undecided

Laugh wan kee me here......lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Oju4190: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
osuofia2:
This is not so good for the image of the N/A. Embarrassing i must say
Nigeria army get shame.....Dey are only strong wen dey see a peaceful protesters

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by annyz: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
wunmi590:

200 million for general? Make the family kuku dash them the general angry

I think this rank (major) is lower than lieutenant cornel in NA.

Like if I am correct.
Share if otherwise

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Psoul(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
I thought they locked the whole barracks so that they cannot escape with the Major.
How did they managed to leave with him.

Ndi ara.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by ignis: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shame to him.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by Tapout(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
So it was a Major they kidnapped?? Kai!! So that means months of intense training and planning can see them carrying out what happened in Haiti. sad

But I thought NDA said they were still within the Barracks?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by ibuildstuff(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Phiniter:
Why do I feel that these folks are taking us for a ride?

The north has the highest concentration of military and paramilitary operatives... yet the highest rate of insecurity.

these things can only be orchestrated by a higher power like the government. this is a way of a major cover up for some monies stolen.

what would give illiterate bandits, the temerity to coordinate an attack on a military base\institution?

there's some major racket going on here...
This has always been my thoughts sha, i feel this kidnapping is a new way of northern government looting money.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by legba1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
It is good this happened to the Nigerian army and an officer for that matter...

Now that the bandits can breached their strong hold effortlessly, may be they will be called terrorists now and the fight taken serious...
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by bizzibodi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
If only yar'adua is alife this shiit cannot happen,he will give matching order to destroy all terrorists even if they are his blood brothers,we are also missing OBJ....just look at d kind of vacuum those greatmen left.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) by emeviks: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
It’s gradually turning into “Dog Eat Dog”

Until we unite together to fight this menace as one indivisible country, things like this would continue …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To File Defence In Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Suit / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) / Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.