Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack (54146 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by pedestal82(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nonsense story and excuses.
Worked in that establishment for over six years.
There is no perimeter fence and no CCTV camera in that place.
CCTV cameras are only inside the headquarters building.
Lies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by pennywys(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Where's is mannabbqgrill let him come to the thread, spew his usual trash defending his dead brain daddy
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by shegsrules(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Thebraveman: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Taba21: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Fcwilly: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Seriously? Carelessness of the highest order! How sure are we that one day these bandits will not enter Aso Rock?

Were you not aware that early this year there was armed robbery attack inside ask villa, made away with millions if naira and millions of hard currency plus documents at gambari quarter and not even one of them have been arrested. Kudos to PMB government.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by mp3ree: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bigredmachine:
he was not sleeping... it was all planned

TThank God someone with sense. The person watching the CCTV didn't fall asleep cos definitely he knows that job is very sensitive and he or she has to be awake to alert them incase there is an attack or situation like this.
They are hiding what really happened.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by mekusmanuel(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
There are some things that shouldn't be said in one's hearing. This incidence is amongst them. What a shame at its greatest peak to a geographical entity called NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Taba21: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They should spare us this coçk and bull story.

The truth is that Nigeria has gone to the dogs under Buhari's watch and if you are still hoping on Nigeria to get better under Buhari, my dear, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR HOPE.

Nigeria is even better you should start focusing on how to leave that place after Buhari, the jihadist are in full control of Nigeria, I pity those fake private jets pastors
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
See implication. No night post duty??
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Patrioticman007(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Antoeni(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding and go about their legitimate duty without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected areas we the civilians are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by ayzTIGER: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Seun:
It is very hard to stay awake when you are watching a CCTV feed, especially in the middle of the night when nothing seems to be happening.
just look at seun

1 Like

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Plut01: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
lomprico:
lies, those terrorists were smuggled in by their colleagues in d army to take out Christian high rank officers .
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Saidfx(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Waste of time. This is just the height and obviously the beginning of more security bridge in this shit hole..the system has failed.

NDA

E don set!
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Bigredmachine: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
mp3ree:

TThank God someone with sense. The person watching the CCTV didn't fall asleep cos definitely he knows that job is very sensitive and he or she has to be awake to alert them incase there is an attack or situation like this.
They are hiding what really happened.

they will just think all Nigerians are fools to believe anything they tell us, I just hope Boko haram does not overtake Nigeria just as Taliban has done... because if they can attack a whole NDA then any other place is easy for them to attack

1 Like

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Taba21: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Racoon:
Just imagine this happening in a high tech training military facility like the NDA. "While men slept, the enemy came and planted tares and went his way...."

It shows that Nigeria is living with 0% less security.
Those military be killed in borno are they also sleeping
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by blackmantis: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
It's really sad. Condolences to the family and friends of those who lost loved ones and to those abducted we hope they regain thier freedom soonest.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by 9japride(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Childish talk. It seems they take the rest of Nigerians as dummies? That's how they will want to take control of the weapon storage and the security agents will say the watch men went to toilet. Smh.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by decasey(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see these bandits sneaking into Aso Rock to abduct the king in the North, I see them succeeding, I see Nigerian having a new leader come October 1st.

This I have seen.
amen
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by nedekid: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
According to AGF and others, fulanis cannot be banned from anywhere in the country. They are Nigerians and have all right to conduct their business anywhere.
Including NDA cantonment.

1 Like

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
UselessBuhari:

Do you know the meaning of civilians?

Kindly enlighten me Professor Knows-the-Meaning-of-Civilians
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Gunayo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Seriously? Carelessness of the highest order! How sure are we that one day these bandits will not enter Aso Rock?
will not enter aso rock? They've entered already. Infact they are living there.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Sammiel: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:

Far.
okay.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
nedekid:
According to AGF and others, fulanis cannot be banned from anywhere in the country. They are Nigerians and have all right to conduct their business anywhere.
Including NDA cantonment.

grin well I guess the NDA is trying to transact with them then. 200million for a starter

1 Like

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by chloride6: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gerrard59:

But you believed students from the College of Forestry Studies, which isn't far from NDA, were kidnapped?

No sir, I don't believe someone slept at the CCTV?
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Freshre: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello Timifaithus please I need Web money the guy with $300 is he legit?
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
But they are already there. Na
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by olatade(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
We urge the military to remain calm and law abiding and go about their legitimate duty without the fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area. We the civilians are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by ayzTIGER: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
The jihad goes on
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Anfield247(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see these bandits sneaking into Aso Rock to abduct the king in the North, I see them succeeding, I see Nigerian having a new leader come October 1st.

This I have seen.
My man, I salute you, bro!
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by mp3ree: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bigredmachine:

they will just think all Nigerians are fools to believe anything they tell us, I just hope Boko haram does not overtake Nigeria just as Taliban has done... because if they can attack a whole NDA then any other place is easy for them to attack
This is a test run, I feel they are planning something big for Aso Rock, maybe the National Assembly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes Into A Private Car In Abuja. Photos / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.