Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt (1192 Views)

Should The Us/french Military Bases Be Relocated To Nigeria?(pictures) / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by AlexBells(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
From what's happening in Nigeria, it shouldn't be surprising if Northern Nigeria fall to Terrorists, with the Attacks on NDA, 2 Majors down, 2 more kidnapped, it is quite terrible, if the North is smart they should relocate Nigerian armory down East.

Well for a Start, the East especially AlaIgbo got some arms that can hold us up for sometimes from the models we got during the last war, putting terrorists in their place won't be a big deal + our department of chemical Engineering can be unlocked in UNN, it won't be a big deal if Northern Nigeria fall but I can't say same about west or middle belt.

Let them relocate some national armory to Enugu these bandits, herdsmen, boko haram and ISWAP guys are not smiling and we can't wait until the North fall before we get ready, I guess now they can see their errors in putting most crucial defence body in the North, all sides should get ready...
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by princemillla(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Exactly my point in a post.

I won’t be surprised if this postulation comes to past
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Monogamy: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
What about Chelsea and Man utd?

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Pierocash(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Terrorists and bandits can never over throw even a local government in the North. People should stop glorifying rubbish. They know what they are doing,if they want to end banditry they know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by AlexBells(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Terrorists and bandits can never over throw even a local government in the North. People should stop glorifying rubbish. They know what they are doing,if they want to end banditry they know what to do.
They are inspired by the Spiral impact of terrorists success somewhere else
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Danjikanbauchi: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pierocash:
keep deceiving yourself parts of zamfara, katsina and Niger are gone

1 Like

Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by theInterpreter: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Madness everywhere grin cheesy
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Taba21: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Don't mind him maybe that is what his pastors told him American will help them
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by ozome15(m): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2021
The north has falling alroady. You are still talking of "IF". And don`t mind those people in govt they know what they are doing.
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Pierocash(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you said part,have they overthrown a local government administrative office of town?
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by AlexBells(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Pierocash:
you said part,have they overthrown a local government administrative office of town?
You are funny, so until they overthrow a local government or town, why overthrow a government when you can create your own emirate lol, did they tell you they care about western styled governments, those terrorists does not recognize Nigeria becuase it is a product of the west lol, that's why they don't have time for governors and LG Chairman they have their own Emirates lol
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Pierocash(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2021
AlexBells:

You are funny, so until they overthrow a local government or town, why overthrow a government when you can create your own emirate lol, did they tell you they care about western styled governments, those terrorists does not recognize Nigeria becuase it is a product of the west lol, that's why they don't have time for governors and LG Chairman they have their own Emirates lol
then they haven't established anything . Until they are able to seize the administration of the council unchallenged,without the existence of the government offices,create laws and impose policies,then they haven't established their government.

Borrow a leaf from that of the Taliban government in Afghanistan. That is what it means to overthrow a government,not hosting flags in one small village and be claiming emirate that doesn't exist.
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by AlexBells(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Pierocash:
then they haven't established anything . Until they are able to seize the administration of the council unchallenged,without the existence of the government offices,create laws and impose policies,then they haven't established their government.

Borrow a leaf from that of the Taliban government in Afghanistan. That is what it means to overthrow a government,not hosting flags in one small village and be claiming emirate that doesn't exist.
Chai so until they seize a government that's when you will take them serious, is Nigeria the same size with Afganinstan, and the seize a territory as big as some states in Nigeria and you don't take them serious, lol and they are defending such territory, a caliphate under a sovereign state and you are not worried anyway your attitude is the difference between people, are there no Nigerians trapped in such caliphate no wonder why these things happen over there
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Idiko1: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2021
AlexBells:
From what's happening in Nigeria, it shouldn't be surprising if Northern Nigeria fall to Terrorists, with the Attacks on NDA, 2 Majors down, 2 more kidnapped, it is quite terrible, if the North is smart they should relocate Nigerian armory down East.

Well for a Start, the East especially AlaIgbo got some arms that can hold us up for sometimes from the models we got during the last war, putting terrorists in their place won't be a big deal + our department of chemical Engineering can be unlocked in UNN, it won't be a big deal if Northern Nigeria fall but I can't say same about west or middle belt.

Let them relocate some national armory to Enugu these bandits, herdsmen, boko haram and ISWAP guys are not smiling and we can't wait until the North fall before we get ready, I guess now they can see their errors in putting most crucial defence body in the North, all sides should get ready...

The bolded will defeat the strategy put in place by the Islamists and Jihadists in the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by Pierocash(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2021
AlexBells:

Chai so until they seize a government that's when you will take them serious, is Nigeria the same size with Afganinstan, and the seize a territory as big as some states in Nigeria and you don't take them serious, lol and they are defending such territory, a caliphate under a sovereign state and you are not worried anyway your attitude is the difference between people, are there no Nigerians trapped in such caliphate no wonder why these things happen over there
nothing like not taking them serious. They are already getting every dose (even though we know it isn't enough on the part of major stake holders due to complicity) capable of checkmating them.

My point still remains that you should stop glorifying those minions ,they can never overrun this country , Nigeria isn't Mali or Niger Republic, neither is it Turkey ,not Afghanistan.

This is a pluralist nation with Christians been majority ,even though they politically want to make it look like this country is an Islamic nation,they know they are fooling themselves.
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by AlexBells(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2021
Pierocash:
nothing like not taking them serious. They are already getting every dose (even though we know it isn't enough on the part of major stake holders due to complicity) capable of checkmating them.

My point still remains that you should stop glorifying those minions ,they can never overrun this country , Nigeria isn't Mali or Niger Republic, neither is it Turkey ,not Afghanistan.

This is a pluralist nation with Christians been majority ,even though they politically want to make it look like this country is an Islamic nation,they know they are fooling themselves.
True they can't over run the country but they can sure over run Northern Nigeria, and If the North falls, it only a matter of time before the West declare another Republic, the East will try to save the day but if it gets out of hand we declare our own too, it is that simple
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by ObiOfOnistha: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2021
Is submission of brain to Kanu Nnamdi the monkey one of the criteria to become IPOB member

1 Like

Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by AlexBells(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Idiko1:

The bolded will defeat the strategy put in place by the Islamists and Jihadists in the shithole called Nigeria.
Let them keep Killing themselves na, Enugu is roughly in the center of the country and a heartland of a major ethnic group, Kaduna is made of minorities which makes it ripe for chaos as ideologies and worldviews seldom clashed, Enugu has decent air facilities, even if there is emergency anywhere It can be easily reached. Defeating Enugu will not be easy becuase all Igbo states have a stake in this city, I can't advice relocating to West becuase west is quite vulnerable, apart from Enugu andother state that will make sense is Calabar it is also close to the North but it is bordered by the atlantic ocean which means it can readily be attacked
Re: All Arsenal Should Be Relocated To The East, I Pity The West And Middle Belt by DSC7: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2021
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Important Things Igbos Should Know Ahead Of President Buhari's Visit... (pic) / Thousands Of INEC Ad-hoc Staff For Anambra Election Resign Due To IPOB Declarati / 2023: Atiku Dumps Obi, Picks Wike As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.