Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP (9151 Views)

Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by membranus: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by drlateef: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2021
SEGLIZ:
foolish man.

if this useless pdp has done something right within 16yrs of governance no one individual would have looked apc way.

no brain, no ideology, the best way to campaign is to tell the people they have lost hope in a government, like this people don't know this themselves.

same old pdp nothing has changed. no to pdp, no to apc. both are an embodiment of nuisance and failure, a collection of social miscreant.

you are just right, we refused to tell ourselves the truth within our conscience. while in my teen approaching adulthood, friends and I had this slogan and I quote 'the worse this that can happen to a man is to tell a lie to himself and deceives himself is the truth, when he knew quite well it's a lie.'

why now an adult would I choose foolishness for wise, I supported everything apc, I'm not and won't regret it but the only regret I will have is not to say the truth when are failing us.

we shouldn't support based on sentiment or blindly like you've said.

#say_no_to_pdp_no_to_apc.

I feel disappointed in Buhari, not APC. Because APC still has the best and brightest of politicians in Nigeria. The problem is that they are not very popular like Buhari. He has tried his best, but not good enough.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by michoim(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Hopeless PDP that are a terror to themselves are also talking...
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by SEGLIZ: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2021
drlateef:

I feel disappointed in Buhari, not APC. Because APC still has the best and brightest of politicians in Nigeria. The problem is that they are not very popular like Buhari. He has tried his best, but not good enough.
within apc, if likes of lie muhamed and some hiding devils are still around nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Emmahenshaw: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2021
All these old kwaks cant do any good thing, running from PDP to APC, like rat. All of them are the same, they cant change they are all evil, all these PDP and APC are of no use, we dont need them anymore we need fresh people and new parties where those old thiefs will not take part.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by drlateef: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2021
SEGLIZ:
within apc, if likes of lie muhamed and some hiding devils are still around nothing will change.

Unfortunately you talk the “talk” of your leader as information commissioner or minister. Whatever Buhari wants him to say is what he would say. But for people of conscience they won’t do it. The same Layi Muhammed Waas information commissioner in Tinubu government in Lagos and he performed excellently well. Because Tinubu was a man of the people with good intentions and well laid out plans for development. Tinubu also used people with brains to deliver the job. I have been contacted to come home and meet Tinubu because he wanted people with brains. That’s the person i know very well that he means well for Nigerians. But enemies of Nigeria will try their best to deter and prevent him from reaching the highest post.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by obicmag(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Gov Ortom said: �������
“We were shocked and disappointed to read a statement from the Presidency indicating that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved recommendations of a committee to review ‘with dispatch,’ 368 grazing sites, across 25 states in the country, to determine the levels of encroachment.

“In a country where insecurity has reached an all-time high with hundreds being killed by armed herdsmen, bandits and other terrorists, the Presidency is only bordered about animals and their safety and is deploying all machinery and arsenals of government to impose grazing reserves and cattle routes on Nigerians. This is unacceptable!

“It is now clear that the presidency wants to plunge the country into avoidable crisis. Otherwise, what is the justification for President Buhari’s insistence that grazing reserves be established across the country when Nigerians have openly kicked against the policy and have embraced ranching in place of open grazing?

“The Buhari administration does not seem to be worried about the food crisis already ravaging the country. Farmers have been chased into IDP camps by herders and children are dying of starvation, yet what is more important to their President is the well being of cows.

“We expected the pitiable condition of the displaced people to be the preoccupation of the President whom they voted in 2015 and 2019. It is unfortunate that the people’s love, trust and votes for Mr President are being rewarded with hate, cruelty and dictatorial policies aimed at grabbing their lands to donate to herders and cows.

“What is the difference between the Buhari administration’s approach to insecurity and the Taliban agenda in Afghanistan? It is now evident that the government at the centre prioritizes the welfare of cattle over human beings and is bent on taking Nigeria back to the precolonial era. The country has been turned to a cow republic by the present administration.

“The Federal Government introduced the National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLTP) and Nigerians accepted the policy. Why has the Buhari administration dumped the programme and opted for grazing reserves and cattle routes?

“Governor Samuel Ortom has repeatedly stated that there is no land for grazing reserves or cattle routes in Benue State. Though the Federal Government craftily concealed the names of states where Mr President has ordered that grazing reserves be foisted on the people, we wish to categorically state that no part of Benue will be allocated for grazing reserve

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by EagleNest(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2021
APC is such a big disappointment (of unimaginable proportion) while the current PDP is ineffective in checkmating or swaying Nigerians to better alternative. There is no single shinning light among the PDP governors that PDP can leverage on to re-launch and endear itself to Nigerians. A third political force is therefore imminent to stand up for Nigerians in this difficult time.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
With deep regret, Nigeria is now officially the most dangerous place in the world all thanks to Buhari and the APC. Nigerians never had it this bad since history. Just early this morning a major in Nigerian army was abducted by bandits in the Nigerian defence academy in Kaduna and was immediately placed on a 200 million naira ransom which sane Nigerians knows that this failed regime will pay without delay thereby empowering and emboldening terrorists ravaging our country. Anyone who survives this failed Junta should count him or herself a hero or heroin

You was the one who campaigned for him back in 2015, now you don't change mouth.
People like you are part of the problem.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Navalsadiq(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2021
I don't think that man knows what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Exceed15: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria NOW a FAILED state.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by habsydiamond(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2021
yommen:

Bra, this APC worse make we talk true. I used to support APC but not blindly.
the party is not the problem, if not the person leading through the party.. If u look to his past administrations, you will see that what we are experiencing now is not new.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Akachai2030(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2021
If only this sit at home order in the eastern region can be set here in Lagos or other States in Nigeria then maybe this government will understand that Nigerians are not smiling
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerian governors are evacuating their indigenes from plateau state.

America and Britain are evacuating their citizens from Afghanistan.

Is there really any difference ??

America should look Nigeria's way. I wan Japa.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Indispensable85(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2021
We've lost hope in all of you people. Make una getat
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by MOGPman(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
All these politicians are the same... The parties are just formalities... The all have been swapping like someone like Glo network for Mtn.. At the end of the whole thing na still embezzlement of funds go follow... Ah!! I tire for una ooo
Will you keep quite and set aside sentiment!
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Fahdiga(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2021
quentin06:

You was the one who campaigned for him back in 2015, now you don't change mouth.
People like you are part of the problem.
Provide evidence that I campaigned for Buhari in 2015
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Provide evidence that I campaigned for Buhari in 2015

Chai!
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by orisa37: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2021
ATIKU HAS STARTED WELL BY ASKING FOR RESTRUCTURING. EVERY PDP EVERYWHERE SHOULD FOLLOW UP THE PRESSURE TO ENSURE NO RESTRUCTURING NO 2023.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by orisa37: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
ATIKU HAS STARTED WELL BY ASKING FOR RESTRUCTURING. EVERY PDP EVERYWHERE SHOULD FOLLOW UP THE PRESSURE TO ENSURE NO RESTRUCTURING NO 2023.

Groom ORTOM/AKEREDOLU OR SARAKI/WIKE FOR 2023.
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by oloriooko(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2021
How is PDP exempted from this?
There's no hope in PDP or APC
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Sparkd(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2021
You said it all........

We must never forget how they spoke from different sides of the mouth. Before they assumed power in 2015 they told us that the army was systematically destroying the north and killing northerners. They told us how an attack against boko haram amounted to an attack against the north. On assumption of power they told us in less than six months that boko haram had been technically defeated. They told us it had become a guerilla war, etc.

Without doubt at the rate it is going we may be having an Afghanistan experience here. Northerners arrive the south in packed full trailers into the south day and night. Bandits have taken over lands and installed cows as owners of the lands. Southerners are scared even seeing the abokis coming into the cities and villages everyday. Trust is lost. We are told one thing and they do others. They blamed GEJ and as we speak who else is to blame after six years and seeing that their backs are against the wall? Their supporte
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by udatso: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
We have also lost hope in PDP. Bunch of thieves and criminals

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by ddeola: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bo-kohari himself dey on overtime and his govt na scam remain wey dem dey scam. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nothing is working except banditry and kidnapping, what a shame. Sotay fulani bandits now charge interest on top of unpaid ransom. sad sad sad sad sad sad

What a DEMONIC regime. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
We have no viable political parties. PDP cannot even agree to drink water APC is full of criminal elements from every party. All are just collecting money to promote thieves.

All the noise makers have still not set up a good political structure like CPC APGA etc to wipe these old people away. Naija which way forward?
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by habsydiamond(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
MOGPman:

Will you keep quite and set aside sentiment!
what's the sentiment concerning what I have said..
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by maxzzo1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Since nebi today na , old story jare
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by NotFarFrom: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yes, we have lost hope in APC..... and PDP. You're all recycled politicians
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by Gfskw: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yeah
Re: Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP by mrvitalis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Aidejay:
IF NIGERIANS HAVE SHORT TERM MEMORY, PDP HAD AMNESIA.

Tomorrow is going to be the 10 year anniversary of the 2011 Abuja UN bombing.

It's now PDP remembers HOPE. Like there was ever any hope.

Uselessness...

For people wey never hear-
https://www.nairaland.com/6717645/wizkids-made-lagos-hits-no
At least Boko Haram members were being arrested and presecuted ... PDP at least United this country , no part felt left out .. PDP is bad but they are by far better than APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: PDP Calls For Immediate Sack Of Education Minister, Adamu / President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank / Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.