Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World (37388 Views)

Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin I never see bbq guy talk to the attack news since morning,,is he on exile ?

You mean ?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by JustforMen: 4:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Yusman316:
So buhari should be guiding the NDA gates abi. Or he should be doing the jobs of security chiefs

just keep quiet and don't further defend the indefensible.
stop the hypocrisy and judge Buhari with the same standard you were judging every other leader before him.
the buck stops with the fucking president. if the head is rotten then you know the whole fish is gone.
Buhari is a clueless leader who does not have an idea how to run his house talk more of a country.
you are from the north, is it not seen as the fault of a father if his family goes way ward?
why are you trying hard to defend the gross incompetence and cluelessness of Buhari?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by JustforMen: 4:43am On Aug 25, 2021
backbone503:
I don't like Buhari, but he shouldn't be blamed for everything that goes wrong in this country. Looking at the attack on NDA, how is that directly Buhari's fault? Aren't there armed persons to have repelled and neutralised those invaders?
no you like him.
Buhari is to blame because he appears to support the activities of the Fulani terror group by his words and actions. hence they feel emboldened to attack even security architecture. you keep hearing that Buhari does not allow the army to attack the terrorists.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by kkonyeji(m): 4:45am On Aug 25, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin I never see bbq guy talk to the attack news since morning,,is he on exile ?

He doesn't say pim whenever the govt & PMB Bleep up 1000% as usual, but you'll see him in the forefront masturbating on SE, SW & their related threads.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by bigcasava1(m): 4:57am On Aug 25, 2021
That one wey una dey talk no concern him oo
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Handsum64: 5:00am On Aug 25, 2021
chiiraq802:
Words like Failure, Incompetent, Slow poke, Calamity, Disaster, Famine, Tragedy, Abomination, Thoughtlessness, Laxity etc should be replaced with the name Buhari.

Gush. that stagnant mannequin has failed in all ramifications of life.
Useless terrorist sympathizer. very dull somebody .
He is a very mumu man. angry
Failed politicians everywhere
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Enyimbamercedes: 5:00am On Aug 25, 2021
As much as I believed sahara reporters are purveyors of fake news and I absolutely dislike Sowore, I fully agree with him on this one!

As in… it is unbelievable that Muhammadu was even voted in …

But ehn… Sowore, you enabled it as well by supporting him and spreading false information so shut up!
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Handsum64: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Food served for Buhari's pests
I hope you're feeling better now?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Arabaincubus: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Having Buhari as the Nigerian President is like bringing an unschooled villager toa university to chair and lecture a group of Professors.

The man is darn too archaic with very faulty acumen.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Dade555: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2021
chiiraq802:
Words like Failure, Incompetent, Slow poke, Calamity, Disaster, Famine, Tragedy, Abomination, Thoughtlessness, Laxity etc should be replaced with the name Buhari.

grin
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by authority2006(m): 5:34am On Aug 25, 2021
This Sowore man is mad. Buhari instructed the soldiers who were supposed to be on patrol and secure the environment not to be there? The ones monitoring CCTV, Buhari told them to be sleeping on duty? Or, were they not given all what they needed to secure themselves?
Many governments critics are actually mad.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by authority2006(m): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2021
backbone503:
I don't like Buhari, but he shouldn't be blamed for everything that goes wrong in this country. Looking at the attack on NDA, how is that directly Buhari's fault? Aren't there armed persons to have repelled and neutralised those invaders?

The ones monitoring CCTV were even sleeping, imagine that! I don't understand why an average Nigerian (including nairalanders) has herd mentality no matter how educated he is. They are incapable of thinking on their own

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by crafteck(m): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Sowore should shut the fuckkk up

same greedy moda fuckkker that destroyed jonathan's administration
If anybody is gonna lambast, condemn or rather excoriate this moda fuckkking administration and harangue the public then it should not be greedy sowore

Do you just talk for talking sake or your false perception of your intelligence just pushes words to drip from your mouth, yes he complained about Jonathan because he didn't do well but does that mean we should accept any nonsense that comes our way, biko think before talking naaaa, forget likes on nairaland and whatever payment you might be getting from apc.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Ogbeniomo: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2021
omoadeleye:
We kuku know.

But come to think about it, is it Buhari that will act like a vigilante and carry gun to defend the barrack?

Or was the one that caused those ineffical buffoons to be sleeping on duty instead of monitoring the CCTV?

YOur question shows that u don't know the meaning of ''commander in chief'', please ask for the meaning,and rephrase it.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Ogbeniomo: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2021
EyezofGod120:
My brother no matter what he is doing he can't cover the truth.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by ehiavbhichris: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2021
I have said it a million times on this media that the Man there is a disappointment to the Nigeria people and I advise all southerner that no one born with a southner blood to vote a northerner as president of Nigeria they are our problem
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Ogbeniomo: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Jalobe:
Buhari my President.
No matter the kind of kiwi polish u use polish him, Aboki still Aboki, thier mumuism no get part 2.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by IAMPEDRO: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Sowore should shut the fuckkk up

same greedy moda fuckkker that destroyed jonathan's administration
If anybody is gonna lambast, condemn or rather excoriate this moda fuckkking administration and harangue the public then it should not be greedy sowore
See you wey no greedy lol......... Leave the writer and concentrate on the message been passed.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by IAMPEDRO: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Baba Go slow!!!!!!

Even Military that used to be pro active are now on rewind!!!!

A whole Defence Academy was attacked by ragtag Bandits!!!! .... So what are they teaching those goats over there if they cannot even defend their own territory gan gan??..... Is it only cow they know how to defend and fish out slaps to unsuspecting civilians??
When I saw this I started pondering on the real meaning of "Defence" defenders that can't defend themselves is what?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Ogbeniomo: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Yusman316:

If u want to be blaming the president for everything that happens in the country, then stop electing officials at every other level of governance. So that we can know he is supposed to do everything in the country single handedly
Oga who we go blame?, who be them oga?, who we go praise when they do well? who apoint the army chiefs that's heading the big Offices in military? why every strong and important post in military almost come from one tribe and one religion?, and who and who has he sacked and punished as top Officer for not being active.And tomorrow if thesame idiots that's commiting thes crimes are arested, then your failure in chief will pardon,releas them, and call them repentant bookharam.Oga who u say make we blame? confused people every where.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Larules(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2021
This is a slap on all military personnel in dis country. Imagine our so call DEFENCE ACADEMY attacked easily without resistance. It is so disheartening. The funniest thing is they know where all these bandits are and can not do anything about. My condolences to people who lost their loved ones. May their souls rest in peace. How long will these insecurity linger on. May God help us.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Kay25(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2021
chiiraq802:

stagnant mannequin..aww that choice of word is heavy but I say u are right..
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by shadeyinka(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2021
HonNL:

Omoyele Sowore
Moderator please put Sowore on ban. Rule number 1, 2 and 8.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2021
How is pmb incompetent?
He has fulfilled 90% of his missions which is:
1. Subject Nigeria to Northern oligarchy... He has achieve that

2. Mortgage our (Nigeria) future. He has achieve that through borrowing from china

3. Islamise our economy so Nigerians will be answerable to fulanis. He has achieve that too.

Is there any leaders-past and present who had such competence?

Sowore needs some flogging
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by TruthUntold: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2021
chiiraq802:

At least he's still better than the Afghan president.
You don't know anything.
If e pain you, enter politics try becoming even if it is a common governor.
You will see say water pass gari.
All this keyboard warriors self, hiss.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by TruthUntold: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
How is pmb incompetent?
He has fulfilled 90% of his missions which is:
1. Subject Nigeria to Northern oligarchy... He has achieve that

2. Mortgage our (Nigeria) future. He has achieve that through borrowing from china

3. Islamise our economy so Nigerians will be answerable to fulanis. He has achieve that too.

Is there any leaders-past and present who had such competence?

Sowore needs some flogging

Go start your own revolution now too, if e pain you.
Nonsense and complainers.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by seanjy4konji: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Only a useless country will you have to know one oga at the top to join the military....

How or where in the world do you bribe to serve in an armed force of your country...

Imagine ooo...USA UK,EUROP...Almost every place are papers trying to cajole you with good incentives to jooin the army or airfoce and you will pridely join as a reserve if you have other things to pursue....

Useless country,,,,

Na we deh provide everything for ourselves.water food, light, transportation...goverent does absolute nothing..may god not let you fall teribly ill then you will know you are on your own......EFCC,,police,road safety,Vio go still deh disturb you for living liscence......
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2021
They would be full blow war if this happens in the East
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by faste: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Rich4god:
Truth is .. no matter wat Buhari does, the north will never condemn him and the south will continue to fight each other just to score a point of who is more sophisticated and politically correct.

Like someone use to say, "I don't blame Buhari, for been incompetent, I don't blame th northern leaders for been quite or been part of the plan to destroy this country.

I blame the VP who is prof and yet remain quite despite all that is happening.
I blame the southern senators and political leaders for been quite and watch this country burn. I blame Lucky Irabor and all the senior security officers of southern extraction who sit and watch as Nigerians die in the hands of Fulani terrorist.

I blame all the top military officers from plateau and Benue state who just sit by and watch the ancestral home destroyed by invaders.

This country is already gone.
you just hit it,the southern and middle belt officers are all useless!
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Dashala: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Sowore shut your fucking mouth up. Where is our #endsars money?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by SmilingImabong: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2021
angry
Sowore shut the Bleep up.
You are the most useless activist in the whole wide world for supporting this brainless cows into power and abandoning true leadership of former president Goodluck Jonathan.
I will advice you to jump inside a well. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit / Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.