Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World (37389 Views)

Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by ZooOga: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mr Man was living in Yankee when the planes hit and destroyed the World Trade Centre under former U.S. President George W. Bush back in 2001, so he's seen much worse in his lifetime.

The 20th anniversary of the attack is loading.

From Safety of New York, Reporting on Distant Home

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/20/nyregion/from-safety-of-new-york-reporting-on-a-distant-homeland.html

In 1999, he attended a peace conference at American University in Washington. Fellow activists recommended he seek help in the United States for the psychological aftereffects of torture, and one colleague put him in touch with the Bellevue/NYU Program for Survivors of Torture, an initiative that helps victims rebuild their physical and mental health. He had planned to go back to Nigeria, but doctors advised, for his mental health, against an immediate return. Instead, he sought political asylum in the United States and enrolled as a graduate student in public administration at Columbia University. Frustrated by his distance from his homeland, he soon realized that his re-entry into Nigerian political activism could come online.

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Donair(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
When I thought I have seen it all Buhari is still unveiling wonders .......there was a country!!!
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Blackdisciple(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Even Afghan President that ran away from Taliban is more competent than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by hybridblood07(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
You can't cheat Nature mumu man! How we take Bleep up?
YeyeGbami:

Lol Issokay. They pass thru all that to sleep on duty. Please go get the major back first. Una no dey wan accept say una dey Bleep up.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Antoeni:
Was it Buhari dat told those monitoring the cctv cameras to sleep off
Mumu Sowore please be calming down
my friend even though...after d alarm raised by shots how did they escape and even asking for ransom now

The military is so weak under buhari jare

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Akachai2030(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Sowore should shut the fuckkk up

same greedy moda fuckkker that destroyed jonathan's administration
If anybody is gonna lambast, condemn or rather excoriate this moda fuckkking administration and harangue the public then it should not be greedy sowore
bros let the past rest was Jonathan government any better
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by flokii: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
This Buhari no try atal.. the future is bleak for this country.

Gone are the days of General Obasanjo, General Babangida and co. they would have wiped out banditary, bokoharam and whatnot even if it means the only thing they achieve. Those ones understand service to motherland first over religion or ethnicity.. But what do we now, jihadists everywhere protecting terrorists.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by kudinkarfe: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sowore should keep quite he is one of those that brought this calamity on the country and history will never forget all the wicked people that attacked Jona. They are paying for what they've done in fact they cry more than we the innocent ones.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by InvertedHammer: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
/
Why blame Buhari? He is incapacitated and incompetent. Yet he cannot be removed from the position he is usurping. So who is to be blamed? The incompetent manager or the owners that cannot sack him? We know the truth but are scared to take responsibilities.

/
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Elonmuzk(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
You guys got what you voted for. Nobody says sai baba no more grin grin
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by galantjoe(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
The hunter becomes hunted

Nawaoo
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by nathyx(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Baseless noise making! despite I frankly don't like burgari but what has he got to do with the whole case?? Perhaps he should have been awake and flown down to Kaduna from abuja to defend the military personnel whom couldn't defend themselves

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Excuzeme: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
chiiraq802:
Words like Failure, Incompetent, Slow poke, Calamity, Disaster, Famine, Tragedy, Abomination, Thoughtlessness, Laxity etc should be replaced with the name Buhari.

Gush. that stagnant mannequin has failed in all ramifications of life.
Useless terrorist sympathizer. very dull somebody .
He is a very mumu man. angry

You guys will regret every name you have called Buhari. We are underestimating Buhari at our own peril.
You think you are abusing him by calling him these names but in reality Buhari is a very intelligent, dogged, dedicataed and focused Jihadist and he has been executing his FULANISATION PLAN to the Letter, like a brilliant student.

Las las, Buhari will handover to another Fulani Islamist Jihadist, to finish the evil work he is working on.
Until the day he will handover this country to his well-armed Fulani terrorists and you will all wake up to realize that they are everywhere (Army, Police, Airforce, Navy, NCDC, NIA, DSS, NIS, Prison Service, Customs Service, etc) and they will start controlling your lives like the Taliban are doing in Afghanistian today.

Please, whatever you do, NEVER allow another Northerner to suceed Buhari in 2023 otherwise, the South and the Middle Belt of Nigeria is FINISHED.

The result of Buhari putting terrorists into the Nigerian Military, using the excuse that they have repented, is what we are seeing now

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Skmoda(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
chiiraq802:
Words like Failure, Incompetent, Slow poke, Calamity, Disaster, Famine, Tragedy, Abomination, Thoughtlessness, Laxity etc should be replaced with the name Buhari.

He is indeed one hell of a mumu.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Theoarhics: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
The most Tufiawkwa president in whole wide world.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by RichAbujaGuy: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Akachai2030:
bros let the past rest was Jonathan government any better

Our youth are no longer taught history. There's more history info on NL than in the classrooms these days. sad

Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1169777/henry-okah-found-guilty-2010

Nigerian capital rocked by three bombs on 50th independence anniversary
This article is more than 10 years old
At least eight people killed by militants from Niger delta over what they call '50 years of failure'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/01/nigeria-independence-bombs

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by sematec(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
a very wrong message to the world.
it means the country is free for attack any enemies. internal and external.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Cabble4(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Sowore should shut the fuckkk up

same greedy moda fuckkker that destroyed jonathan's administration
If anybody is gonna lambast, condemn or rather excoriate this moda fuckkking administration and harangue the public then it should not be greedy sowore
In Sifia pain!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Superboss: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin I never see bbq guy talk to the attack news since morning,,is he on exile ?

He has runny stomach due to over feeding on dead vultures.
I heard that Buhari has been chasing him in the dream- terrible nightmares he has been having.
I will extend ur regards to him in the hospital, when I go to check on him.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Where is wellmax? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Angelfrost(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
socialmediaman:

Shame? There is nothing like shame when it comes to people supporting the incompetent nepotistic despot. In fact they see themselves as "patriots who are persecuted for defending what they believe in"

They are not Patriots...

No true Patriot who wants the best for Nigeria will support this administration!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by walkingshadow911: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
To whom it may concern,
Buhari never see himself as a failure. he's busy stacking oil money for himself on the regular.
while all y'all wailing day and night are the real definition of failure.
doing the same thing all the time and expecting a different results.

failed citizens of a failed corntree.

spit! spit! spit! spit! spit! !!!!!!.....!!!
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Excuzeme: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Why blame Buhari? He is incapacitated and incompetent. Yet he cannot be removed from the position he is usurping. So who is to be blamed? The incompetent manager or the owners that cannot sack him? We know the truth but are scared to take responsibilities.

/

Who are these "we", "we" sef that should sack Buhari?
The general Public?
The Rulling Party APC members?
The State Governors?
The NASS Members headed by another Fulani like Buhari?
The Miliotary headed by Buhari's Fulani man?
The Police or who exactly?

There is a Constitution that was put in place by Evil men like IBB, Abdusallami and other Northen Cabal that has made it almost impossible for any president to be removed from office in Nigeria, even to recall an errant Senator is impossible in Nigeria.

Nigeria is bleeped! Nigerians are bleeped!! I hope not but my instincts tells me this country is going down and will go down in a blaze of Smokey fire.
Taliban in Afghanistan will be childsplay, when Nigeri's time comes .... and it is just around the corner.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
chiiraq802:

That means, I can say: Buhari is so Buhari. Meaning: Buhari is so incompetent.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Temptee101(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bandits taking over aso rock is as easy as ABC. They just don't want to.

Even animals wouldn't have allowed that mannequin to rule over them.

The joke is on zombies.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by egunna(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
HonNL:

Omoyele Sowore
buh wait ooo,is it Buhari's job to man the perimeter at NDA?let's be having sense at times na.security is down,fine.but it's d job of d army personel at d NDA to guard it.lets put things in proper perspectives abeg.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by socialmediaman: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

They are not Patriots...

No true Patriot who wants the best for Nigeria will support this administration!

That’s the way they see themselves. You cannot reason with someone who is prepared to do anything right or wrong to defend someone else including staking their own lives, solely based on religion or ethnicity
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by NairaMaster1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
But Sowore worked for him.

Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by Angelfrost(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
The only way Buhari and his service chiefs can redeem themselves from this international embarrassment is to completely obliterate every bandit across the North...

No lofty words or media grandstanding will ever erase this abomination!!!
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by EyezofGod120: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Superboss:

He has runny stomach due to over feeding on dead vultures.
I heard that Buhari has been chasing him in the dream- terrible nightmares he has been having.
I will extend ur regards to him in the hospital, when I go to check on him.
,,, cheesy grin u be badass grin
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by whodeyhere: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rich4god:
Truth is .. no matter wat Buhari does, the north will never condemn him and the south will continue to fight each other just to score a point of who is more sophisticated and politically correct.

Like someone use to say, "I don't blame Buhari, for been incompetent, I don't blame th northern leaders for been quite or been part of the plan to destroy this country.

I blame the VP who is prof and yet remain quite despite all that is happening.
I blame the southern senators and political leaders for been quite and watch this country burn. I blame Lucky Irabor and all the senior security officers of southern extraction who sit and watch as Nigerians die in the hands of Fulani terrorist.

I blame all the top military officers from plateau and Benue state who just sit by and watch the ancestral home destroyed by invaders.

This country is already gone.

God bless you, most people especially the agitators(be it igbo ot yoruba) fail to realize that they have reps, senators and ministers representing them at national level who has power to do many things including impeaching the president if he does not perform but what do they do today? they keep mute and allow things to degenerate because of the crumbs they will eat. I only pray that the masses get sense to elect the right set of people in the coming election even if they do not come from popular political parties.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World by AfonjaConehead: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
His power is only on unarmed ipob.

If it's ESN and Niger Delta rightful protesters,ahhh,he is rambo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit / Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them / Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.