Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family (16623 Views)

New Litter Announcement- Aslan’s Progenies (Gsd) / Introducing Ryeo Token / Ryeo’s Animal World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Pegi23(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Tennyola post=106199273]

No need to hate on the puppy just cuz e fine pass you ;-)[/q

U don't know me so keep talking .wont reply u again
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sunday afternoon treat �
I decided not to add eggs today cos he seems to love eggs too much, he barely takes anything without eggs and i think it’s time I changed that, he’s quite stubborn but this meal is quite tempting too grin
-Ryeo’s perspective
#Happy_sunday

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by olatokunboakiny: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pls were is ur location
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
olatokunboakiny:
Pls were is ur location
Abeokuta sir
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by olatokunboakiny: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Can I get ur wassap number
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2021
olatokunboakiny:
Can I get ur wassap number
0 8 0 2 6 4 9 6 0 8 9
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by olatokunboakiny: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Pls what is the breed of ur dog
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2021
olatokunboakiny:
Pls what is the breed of ur dog
German shepherd
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2021
“Hello there
How’s your Friday going?!”
-says Aslan

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
“Life is fun when you have someone that cares,right?!”
-says ASLAN

3 Likes

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by ebonyoyas(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Cuteness reloaded ❤️❤️
RYEOFARMS:
“Life is fun when you have someone that cares,right?!”
-says ASLAN

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Cuteness reloaded ❤️❤️
smiley smiley thanks boss, how’s Helmer?!

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by ebonyoyas(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Helmer is Good thanks & your dog's ?...[qauote author=RYEOFARMS post=106769055]
smiley smiley thanks boss, how’s Helmer?![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Helmer is Good thanks & your dog's ?...[qauote author=RYEOFARMS post=106769055]
smiley smiley thanks boss, how’s Helmer?!
They’re all fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2021
UPDATE
Morning pawpals
Pops has been quite busy with preparations for the for his organization’s launch. He and I, together with the rest of the Ryeoteam were together throughout the day, infact we stayed up all night working on the brand’s official launch (below is the link to the launch’s thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6810970/raws-official-launch

(Below are pics of me at the workshop grin) - ASLAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
“Guess who joined in the tug of war league?!
Me! Me!” Says ASLAN

“I finally got him to play tug of war and now he’s taking his stand pretty well against Mabel smiley
Atleast now I can retire from the league” -Ryeo

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2021
“And so the army is growing grin
As he finally earned a spot.
Still planning on adding a Showline pup to the squad, God bless my pocket/budget
Some people think am a wierdo but then who cares,I like dogs, so........”
#my_little_wolf_pack
#RAW
(pics after a good morning bath)

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by ebonyoyas(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Aslan is really coming out fine .. am tripping honestly speaking .. btwn u now have 3 gsd's kiss
RYEOFARMS:
“And so the army is growing grin
As he finally earned a spot.
Still planning on adding a Showline pup to the squad, God bless my pocket/budget
Some people think am a wierdo but then who cares,I like dogs, so........”
#my_little_wolf_pack
#RAW
(pics after a good morning bath)
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Aslan is really coming out fine .. am tripping honestly speaking .. btwn u now have 3 gsd's kiss
Yh kinda, though the 3rd one isn't exactly mine it belongs to my bro but She’s mostly under my care.
Thanks boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by ebonyoyas(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nice ..
RYEOFARMS:

Yh kinda, though the 3rd one isn't exactly mine it belongs to my bro but She’s mostly under my care.
Thanks boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Good morning,
It's a photo shoot morning grin

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
“When you try to get your best bud not to attend FYB but then he bribes you with pics....mtcheew my plan almost worked, you know cry
- says ASLAN
Anyways that was all yday, he also had no choice but to attend cos he’s also got his hand tied down in his project work, I just miss him that I do all I can to get his attention even if I have to be very naughty (like trying spoiling the pic for one grin)
(Don’t mind his outfit , he’s not always dressed like that “eyes rolling” it’s all FYB stuff “smirks”)

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Exot: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2021
How much can I get a pup like Aslan?
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Exot:
How much can I get a pup like Aslan?

Hello good evening,
Just say hi on WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.6.4.9.6.0.8.9
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2021
Perfect fam cool
Posers in the house grin
Mabel rocks it well

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by ebonyoyas(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mehn am so loving Aslan... I told ya grin grin grin
RYEOFARMS:
Perfect fam cool
Posers in the house grin
Mabel rocks it well

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 4:45am On Nov 18, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Mehn am so loving Aslan... I told ya grin grin grin

Thanks boss...........,,yup you did smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
“Wait why do I have to work for my meat undecided .... I really don’t like it”
- says ASLAN

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
“Talk about going HOME MADE;
Sunday evening delicacy cheesy
And of course you’re not welcome grin
- says ASLAN

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Update

Hello who missed me?!
Today I assisted Pops with a job on the farm;there’s this duck that had issues with one of the hens as they both kept fighting over a nest. The fight grew brutal and pops has to intervene to avoid losing one of them or worse both.
So back to me, my job was to help catch the nosy Muscovy Duck (whose wings was well intact) boy! It wasn’t easy but we eventually caught it grin
Team work prevails
(In btw dad believes this exercise helps me build my confidence,to him every activity we engage in is all about training)- Says ASLAN

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
“ASLAN-HA; like I call him in my native arthdalean language” grin
-says Ryeo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k / Is It Advisable To Cross A GSD With A Nigerian Local Dog Or Basenji / Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.