Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family (16650 Views)

New Litter Announcement- Aslan’s Progenies (Gsd) / Introducing Ryeo Token / Ryeo’s Animal World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:27am On Mar 01, 2023
“Ok so here I was yesterday;protecting my fav Hooman while he was doing his thing in the kitchen; nothing was gonna go through that door without my consent cool ……”
Says ASLAN

2 Likes

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Hey fellas,

Another set of puppies are available for booking from
Sire: sir ASLAN
Dam: Tacha
D.O.B: 3/3/23
Both parents have quite the temperament and do a good job discharging their duties as guards/protection dogs
If you’re looking for a good companion that could as well serve as a good security you might want to consider getting one
Kindly Dm on WhatsApp if you’re interested in booking ahead 08026496089
Or call:07054235931

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
ASLAN- “ my little cuties doing well smiley at 4 weeks”

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hi guys, have I introduced you to “Blue” ?!
One of Aslan’s baby
She’s been outstanding for a 4 weeks plus pup
Turns the house upside down already
she’s got more fire than her pops I must say and a very big eater grin

(Pic1: Blue)
(Pic 2&3: Blue’s sire)

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Here’s blue settling in
A week now since she arrived and she’s really taking over cheesy

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Princelumide: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Awesome... cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Princelumide:
Awesome... cool shocked

Thank you ❤️
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good evening from this side
How’s Easter going?!

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
And so Blue paid the vet today for her first vaccination; she made a funny scene as she didn’t react to the needle going in or coming out not until after about 2mins later after the vet had left her to do some recording was when she started to react cheesy , dancing all over the table
I had to pet her and bribe her with a toy grin
smiley

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2023
“Some of my babies from another bitch cheesy

They’re looking cute eh smiley

They’re very much available for booking
Currently two weeks plus”
-says Aslan

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Like father (1)

Like daughter (2 & 3)

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Oothman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hello. I'm interested in buying one of the litter.
Where are you located?
RYEOFARMS:
“Some of my babies from another bitch cheesy

They’re looking cute eh smiley

They’re very much available for booking
Currently two weeks plus”
-says Aslan

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Oothman:
Hello. I'm interested in buying one of the litter.
Where are you located?

We’re in Abeokuta, Ogun state sir
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Oothman(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
RYEOFARMS:

We’re in Abeokuta, Ogun state sir

How can I contact you?
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:01am On Apr 28, 2023
Oothman:

How can I contact you?
Whatsapp
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2023
And so we went out for a walk with some bosses today grin

(Spot me cool )

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 4:45am On May 03, 2023
And so pops attended the very first gsd breed survey ever in Nigeria cool (two days ago)

Some pics from the event

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Been a while on this space
BLUE (Aslan’s daughter) says hi
Old pic though
Would post her recent pics later

3 Likes

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Holla petlanders

Says-ASLAN & Beowulf

The boys in the house

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Anchor84: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Do you have any pups from 3months up?
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Anchor84:
Do you have any pups from 3months up?
Hello sir
Currently the ones on ground are not up to that age
They’re not even ready for new homes yet ..
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Anchor84: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
RYEOFARMS:

Hello sir
Currently the ones on ground are not up to that age
They’re not even ready for new homes yet ..
Pls lemme know when they are ready for New Homes,I’ll be needing one.

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Greetings from this side says
Blue
Beowulf &
Aslan cool

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2023
And so we had a boys day out on Saturday…clips of the outing are available on our TikTok handle

TikTok: Ryeopets

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07
The king is still kinging grin

Sir Aslan

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:41am On Mar 13
Holla….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k / Is It Advisable To Cross A GSD With A Nigerian Local Dog Or Basenji / Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.