Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees (23442 Views)

Woman Mortified After Discovering 10 Creepy Hidden Cameras At Her Airbnb / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / 2 UK Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Dnight(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2021
In a few years time
These same people will fight for Sharia law wherever they settle
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Codepain: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it can only be Christians.
showing Christ love to humanity even to the people that despises them and call them infidels.
just like Christ showered his love to everyone.
but you'll see bastard nairaland Islamic terrorists bringing old testament like if Christians follow it judiciously like they claim there will be any refugees.

if you're Muslim and after seeing these kind gestures by so called infidels and still hit your head on ground and shout allah akubomb, then you're nothing but a bastard terrorist.
I wonder why someone that call himself educated will be practicing something against humanity
something against science
something against civilization
something against education

Islam is nothing but a mighty plague against humanity
flee from it NOW
lalasticlala
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Iliveforever(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
I hope Airbnb will do same to Nigerians when BokoHaram/Bandits/UGM/Fulani finally take over Nigeria....

Because I for like make my accomodations deh for DC..... cool

Lwkm

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by tolue42(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Omeizadean:
Classic American tales of destructions

These people were doing fine with their pro Taliban government 20 something years ago until the American invasion after hastily proscribing the Pro Taliban government as terrorist because they felt they are shielding Osama from arrest.
It must be noted that the ways of life of these Afghans were always Islamic and they were happy.

The US and the allied forces touched down, spent billions of dollars and with over 500 million deaths to replace a moderate Taliban with a woked and vexed Taliban.
The is the old saying of what the devil gives u he takes back in double.

Today these Afghan suddenly felt they are not safe in their home because they quickly corrupted theirselves with American ways of lives. Semi nude women walking up and down the street. Men visiting liquor bars, am sure there must even be gay bars. They became a mini Americans in Afghan soil now they are running because they knew they have sinned by going astray.
If they stay back and pick some of their lost morals they would do just fine. But no!

American must find a new fertile ground to haunt and dump their arsenal. Or did u actually think they will stay with u all forever?

Weapon must be sold, invasion must be regularly invented to justify embezzlement of taxpayer money. And when they need a new testing ground for their newly invented weapons where must it be? An Arab or Muslim ground. Because that's the only faith they love to hate because of faith's resolve to defend moral in the world that is fast decaying.

They came, they brain washed and they left even making the Taliban more stronger and sophisticate with the large caches of arsenals and combat vehicles and gears they abandoned here and there.... This is how they armed ISIS some years back.
#iwritewhatilike.

Hypocrite is who you are, I know you're a Muslim,even if this people had tasted Western ways of life for 20 years , and they prefer the later to Sharia ways of life , must you force human being to follow religion?

Can you see the differences between Christian and Islam now?

When Taliban took over , we've heard alot of Asian countries supporting them , Turkey , Pakistan , China and somehow Russia , why are they not providing refugee resettlement for them? Most especially that nonsense Turkey? and other Islamic countries? All they care about is to go against US policies always

Even Uganda here in Africa is ready to take in thousands of Afghanistan.. what are those Arab countries doing ?

Jesus is Love, it's obvious in Western ways of life.

3 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by richmond500: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
Oooin I just do not understand this people of Afghanistan.

Thought they made a collective decision to let Tallibans Rule them so why running away from what they want?
what sort of reasoning is this?

If Nigeria getss outrun by BH or IPOB, will u say we made a collective decision to let terrorists rule us?

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Subsea101: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2021
grin grin cheesy

AsampeteNwaanyi:
showing Christ love to humanity even to the people that despises them and call them infidels.
but you'll see bastard nairaland Islamic terrorists bringing old testament like if Christians follow it judiciously like they claim there will be any refugees.

if you're Muslim and after seeing these kind gestures by so called infidels and still hit your head on ground and shout allah akubomb, then you're nothing but a bastard terrorist.
I wonder why someone that call himself educated will be practicing something against humanity

flee from it NOW
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Aurelius1(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2021
This is a good time to be an Afghan citizen. Free visa to any country of your choice
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Benbellamor: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Aidejay:
Leave it to big businesses to find a way to milk every situation.

Uber created to substitute cabs and taxis - goes on to charge more than them

Airbnb created to substitute hotels - goes on to become more expensive than them too.

On the other hand there those that do and those that say they do. Examples of doers.
https://www.nairaland.com/6717645/wizkids-made-lagos-hits-no
why don't you guys see a positive impact of saving lives first..you turned it to money money angle....
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by expertman(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2021
richmond500:

If Nigeria getss outrun by BH or IPOB, will u say we made a collective decision to let terrorists rule us?

You don't understand what's happening in Afghanistan .

Let me open your eyes in Afghanistan 90percent support the Tallibans except for few this is one of the major reasons why the US military left.

In Nigeria 80percent of northeners support the Boko Haram reason why Boko won't outrun is is because the Southerners are never in support .

The moment 50percent southners support Boko that will be the end of Nigeria.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Aurelius1(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2021
richmond500:

You don't get what he's saying. He said the people were clamouring for a return of the Taliban. The voice of those wanting a return of the Taliban was greater than the one against it.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by richmond500: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Let me open your eyes in Afghanistan 90percent support the Tallibans except for few this is one of the major reasons why the US military left.

In Nigeria 80percent of northeners support the Boko Haram reason why Boko won't outrun is is because the Southerners are never in support .

that's a lie, the media made it look like the north supports BH
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Abid2020(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2021
tolue42:

Hypocrite is who you are, I know you're a Muslim,even if this people had tasted Western ways of life for 20 years , and they prefer the later to Sharia ways of life , must you force human being to follow religion?

Can you see the differences between Christian and Islam now?

When Taliban took over , we've heard alot of Asian countries supporting them , Turkey , Pakistan , China and somehow Russia , why are they not providing refugee resettlement for them? Most especially that nonsense Turkey? and other Islamic countries? All they care about is to go against US policies always

Even Uganda here in Africa is ready to take in thousands of Afghanistan.. what are those Arab countries doing ?

Jesus is Love, it's obvious in Western ways of life.

Are those countries Christian countries? Let's make things clear
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by ginggerxy: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Thought they made a collective decision to let Tallibans Rule them so why running away from what they want?
no they didn't make a collective decision to allow talibans rule over them, just like in most 3rd World countries there are higher number of dumb people than rational people the reason most of the professionals are leaving Afghanistan . In a situation like this the higher number will always win . Just like the case of Nigeria , People are willing to vote base on sentiment .
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Thinkfree(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

flee from it NOW
you are viewing this particular situation from religious angle without putting the most important factor into consideration which is "race".
If it all about Christians helping their enemies as you claimed, what have the black Christians all over Africa done to help the so called enemies?

Your reason for typing all that is because first you are a poor black Christian.

Secondly, it's because you are envious of the Afghans.

Thirdly, because you are from one of those backwards country that believe that religious affinity is better than doing good.

If you are Christian then you have to be like Christ.
With the above show of hatred it means you are not better than those you see as enemies of Christ.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Abid2020(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Fool! they support and they still went ahead to kill them
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by watchindelta(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Edusouls:
My brother I tell you, after they settle in the near future you would start seeing their demonic seeds spreading on Christian lands, problem in the future is far bigger than what is here now..
yeal the future is more problems now, all this spreading must cause problems in the future.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Omeizadean(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2021
U want the Russia and the Asia to take in refugees?

U must be clowning dawg

Are they the one that invaded the country and killed over 500 million lives?

Till tomorrow the Russia will be forever better than the United States. Super nation but not as blood thirsty as US

The 911 attack was even the handiwork of the Bush administration against theirselves but like I said there must be a justifying reason to made away with taxpayers money. And that reason is war and endless war.
They are anti Islam because they are majorly Christians this is the reason why American never attacked North Korea
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Omeizadean(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=tolue42 post=105154359]

U want the Russia and the Asia to take in refugees?

U must be clowning dawg

Are they the one that invaded the country and killed over 500 million lives?

Till tomorrow the Russia will be forever better than the United States. Super nation but not as blood thirsty as US

The 911 attack was even the handiwork of the Bush administration against theirselves but like I said there must be a justifying reason to made away with taxpayers money. And that reason is war and endless war.
They are anti Islam because they are majorly Christians this is the reason why American never attacked North Korea
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Auki:

I hope you know these people are not Christians at all.
They are Christian's nations founded by Christian fathers

God bless America

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Femi8586(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Codepain:

lalasticlala

You must be an islamist for calling the mods
Is it that you're severely pained by his comment?

If you think he's lying, then counter him with the truth. But NO, instead, you people will resort to violence.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Mosopzy23: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Good one from them. They lead others follow.

Check my signature guys. Don't waste your phone and time for nothing.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by tolue42(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=Omeizadean post=105154851][/quote]

I give up responding to mumu like you, what is the population of the whole middle East that you're claiming USA killed 500million lives ,

Osama bombed World Trade Center on 11 September 2001, he killed citizen of most countries, US asked Taliban (Afghanistan government) to hand over Osama but they declined which lead US to invade the country..

I believe most countries will do thesame as US

By the way, as at 2001 Afghanistan population was around 21million. According to you before 2021 they've reproduced and have almost population of the whole Europe
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Femi8586(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Thinkfree:
you are viewing this particular situation from religious angle without putting the most important factor into consideration which is "race".
If it all about Christians helping their enemies as you claimed, what have the black Christians all over Africa done to help the so called enemies?

Your reason for typing all that is because first you are a poor black Christian.

Secondly, it's because you are envious of the Afghans.

Thirdly, because you are from one of those backwards country that believe that religious affinity is better than doing good.

If you are Christian then you have to be like Christ.
With the above show of hatred it means you are not better than those you see as enemies of Christ.

Go and sit down.. Even your comment is also bias..
He's describing Islam exactly the way it is. It may sound as hate speech to you but that's the bitter truth. Deal with it.

You keep talking about black Christian... But you forgot mention their fellow Islam countries(Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, etc) all refusing to help them?
Why should Christians be the first to offer help?
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by dnatureman03(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Just like Nigerians made collective decision to vote in Bubu and end up running away from Nigeria.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by sulasa07(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

flee from it NOW
Pakistan has upto 1.5 million people from Afghanistan while Iran has upto 750000, The sum of both countries will always be higher than the whole combination of all other countries (USA, UK ,Germany and others) but you won't hear this from BBC,CCN,Sky News, Fox News, etc because it doesn't fit their agenda that Christian/atheist countries are the only peace loving nations.
These Muslim countries that take refugees don't shout the same way USA and UK have been shouting on the news.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Emmyxclusive: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
I hope Airbnb will do same to Nigerians when BokoHaram/Bandits/UGM/Fulani finally take over Nigeria....

Because I for like make my accomodations deh for DC..... cool
Better pray against such takeover cus ur refugee camp go be Benin Republic. U think the west and other European countries will let in in like that?
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by sulasa07(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2021
humilitypays:
Preach it!

No Islamic country anywhere in the world accept refugees or have asylum program for displaced people or people whose life are under threat, very wicked religion.

Because they believe they have oil wealth and don't want any other national to join them to share the wealth, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, etc don't have any program for visitors to their countries to become citizens or even permanent resident. No matter how many years you live in their countries, they see you as allien who have no citizen right.

You give birth in their country you pay monthly fine for giving birth there just to discourage other nationals from coming to their countries to give birth.

Muslims are heartless, selfish and inhumane yet they run to Christian, Buddhist and Atheist countries to enjoy after using their wicked dangerous religious doctrines and practices to destroy their own communities.

It baffles me to see young educated people today still practice Islam, of what benefit is Islam to your life and to humanity if not wars, massacre, mob killing and attacks and archaic barbaric doctrines it brings.

Like my sister here said. Christianity is love. Christianity is not Judaism. Christianity is about living like Jesus Christ, spreading love which is what the new testament is all about.

If Christians practiced the Old testament, believe me, there won't be any Muslim alive today because Christian nations who are the world superpowers would have wiped out the whole Muslim countries and forced them to either convert or get wiped out but no we practice love and only want you Muslims to love the rest of the world but hell no.

A cartoon of Mohammed should cause you wicked souls to massacre innocent people in Kano and other cities in the world yet you are proud to be called a Muslim.

If you like draw Jesus cartoon, e no concern me or any Christian anywhere in the world, the judgment is between you and God not our fight to fight okay.
Pakistan has upto 1.5 million people from Afghanistan while Iran has upto 750000, The sum of both countries will always be higher than the whole combination of all other countries (USA, UK ,Germany and others) but you won't hear this from BBC,CCN,Sky News, Fox News, etc because it doesn't fit their agenda that Christian/atheist countries are the only peace loving nations.
These Muslim countries that take refugees don't shout the same way USA and UK have been shouting on the news.
What would Muslims gain by drawing stupid cartoons and please stop fooling urself on issues not known to you
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by richmond500: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Aurelius1:
You don't get what he's saying. He said the people were clamouring for a return of the Taliban. The voice of those wanting a return of the Taliban was greater than the one against it.
the media is not the same as the voice of the people. U should have known this as a Nigerian.

Here in Nigeria, the media made it look like all SE supports Ipob, all north supports BH and 80% of Nigerians are into fraud
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Aidejay:
Leave it to big businesses to find a way to milk every situation.

Uber created to substitute cabs and taxis - goes on to charge more than them

Airbnb created to substitute hotels - goes on to become more expensive than them too.

On the other hand there those that do and those that say they do. Examples of doers.
https://www.nairaland.com/6717645/wizkids-made-lagos-hits-no

Abeg which weed you smoke this early morning? smiley wink
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by od501: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

flee from it NOW

It is the "...allah akubomb" for me. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in / Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union / Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.