Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees (23439 Views)

Woman Mortified After Discovering 10 Creepy Hidden Cameras At Her Airbnb / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / 2 UK Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by humilitypays(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2021
sulasa07:

Pakistan has upto 1.5 million people from Afghanistan while Iran has upto 750000, The sum of both countries will always be higher than the whole combination of all other countries (USA, UK ,Germany and others) but you won't hear this from BBC,CCN,Sky News, Fox News, etc because it doesn't fit their agenda that Christian/atheist countries are the only peace loving nations.
These Muslim countries that take refugees don't shout the same way USA and UK have been shouting on the news.
What would Muslims gain by drawing stupid cartoons and please stop fooling urself on issues not known to you
hahahahahaha Pakistan that is as war torn as Afghanistan is willingly taking refugees abi due to them sharing trekkable border, Aghan people fled into Pakistani communities being their closest of neighbor.

When Syria had crises, Turkey your number one Muslim superpower shut their door against them.

abeg tell me another story. you and your fellow akhbar people know how wicked and dark your hearts are, kiss the truth
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
I hope Airbnb will do same to Nigerians when BokoHaram/Bandits/UGM/Fulani finally take over Nigeria....

Because I for like make my accomodations deh for DC..... cool
For where dem know say, most of una na fraudsters so, den no go Wan help una.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by FanOfMyself: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Caseless:
I see some of these stuff now as attention-seeking. When USA was going to invade Afghanistan, you people should have spoken up. The world should not wait until it goes bad before it acts. America is responsible for this tragedy.
Why did the Afghan government at that time allowed Al Qaeda to use Afghanistan as a base for planning and launching attacks against the USA on US soil. You head slammers are always the first to attack or support terrorist attacks but when it is reciprocated, you begin to claim victims.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Topzee109: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2021
humilitypays:
Preach it!

No Islamic country anywhere in the world accept refugees or have asylum program for displaced people or people whose life are under threat, very wicked religion.

Because they believe they have oil wealth and don't want any other national to join them to share the wealth, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, etc don't have any program for visitors to their countries to become citizens or even permanent resident. No matter how many years you live in their countries, they see you as allien who have no citizen right.

You give birth in their country you pay monthly fine for giving birth there just to discourage other nationals from coming to their countries to give birth.

Muslims are heartless, selfish and inhumane yet they run to Christian, Buddhist and Atheist countries to enjoy after using their wicked dangerous religious doctrines and practices to destroy their own communities.

It baffles me to see young educated people today still practice Islam, of what benefit is Islam to your life and to humanity if not wars, massacre, mob killing and attacks and archaic barbaric doctrines it brings.

Like my sister here said. Christianity is love. Christianity is not Judaism. Christianity is about living like Jesus Christ, spreading love which is what the new testament is all about.

If Christians practiced the Old testament, believe me, there won't be any Muslim alive today because Christian nations who are the world superpowers would have wiped out the whole Muslim countries and forced them to either convert or get wiped out but no we practice love and only want you Muslims to love the rest of the world but hell no.

A cartoon of Mohammed should cause you wicked souls to massacre innocent people in Kano and other cities in the world yet you are proud to be called a Muslim.

If you like draw Jesus cartoon, e no concern me or any Christian anywhere in the world, the judgment is between you and God not our fight to fight okay.

AsampeteNwaanyi:
it can only be Christians.
showing Christ love to humanity even to the people that despises them and call them infidels.
just like Christ showered his love to everyone.
but you'll see bastard nairaland Islamic terrorists bringing old testament like if Christians follow it judiciously like they claim there will be any refugees.

if you're Muslim and after seeing these kind gestures by so called infidels and still hit your head on ground and shout allah akubomb, then you're nothing but a bastard terrorist.
I wonder why someone that call himself educated will be practicing something against humanity
something against science
something against civilization
something against education

Islam is nothing but a mighty plague against humanity
flee from it NOW

May God punish every Christian using this taliban terrorism issue to preach against Islam

Motherfucking fools

A German Muslim scholar when he was asked about TERRORISM and Islam. He said. "Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point. I am proud to be a MUSLIM !! ARE YOU?? SPREAD THIS Message & don't BREAK THE CHAIN!!
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Topzee109:

May God punish every Christian using this taliban terrorism issue to preach against Islam

Motherfucking fools

A German Muslim scholar when he was asked about TERRORISM and Islam. He said. "Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point. I am proud to be a MUSLIM !! ARE YOU?? SPREAD THIS Message & don't BREAK THE CHAIN!!

Hahahahaha all Muslims are terrorist
kiss the truth

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Heffalump(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it can only be Christians.
showing Christ love to humanity even to the people that despises them and call them infidels.
just like Christ showered his love to everyone.
but you'll see bastard nairaland Islamic terrorists bringing old testament like if Christians follow it judiciously like they claim there will be any refugees.

if you're Muslim and after seeing these kind gestures by so called infidels and still hit your head on ground and shout allah akubomb, then you're nothing but a bastard terrorist.
I wonder why someone that call himself educated will be practicing something against humanity
something against science
something against civilization
something against education

Islam is nothing but a mighty plague against humanity
flee from it NOW

The Antichrist has been around with us for a long time now but many did not know about this fact. Islam came for a purpose, and God permitted it because there must be end time.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by expertman(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2021
dnatureman03:

Just like Nigerians made collective decision to vote in Bubu and end up running away from Nigeria.

Nah so my brother
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by expertman(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
richmond500:
that's a lie, the media made it look like the north supports BH

Ok bro
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by expertman(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
ginggerxy:
no they didn't make a collective decision to allow talibans rule over them, just like in most 3rd World countries there are higher number of dumb people than rational people the reason most of the professionals are leaving Afghanistan . In a situation like this the higher number will always win . Just like the case of Nigeria , People are willing to vote base on sentiment .

I think you right Sha.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by expertman(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Abid2020:

Fool! they support and they still went ahead to kill them

Your grandfather is a fool
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Topzee109: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

Hahahahaha all Muslims are terrorist
kiss the truth
While all Christians are looters (pastors) looting members tithe, drug dealers (Igbos), baby factory producers, killers (ugm), killing people for stay at home order, etc
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Topzee109:

While all Christians are looters (pastors) looting members tithe, drug dealers (Igbos), baby factory producers, killers (ugm), killing people for stay at home order, etc
lol Tinubu supporter faction of yeroba Muslims are dangerous cheesy

e pain am ooo

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by BobbieZion(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Futurecrown:
May God forgive you..

U can only ask for repentance when you tell a lie.

Why are Muslim nations not accepting fellow Muslims?
Why are Muslims running to Western Nations filled with Infidels?

What that lady said is right,God needs not forgive her because in that context she was right.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Topzee109: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol Tinubu supporter faction of yeroba Muslims are dangerous cheesy
e pain am ooo
Lol, it's obvious who is pained
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2021
phenomental40:
u don chop belleful?
well sef.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by sulasa07(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2021
humilitypays:
hahahahahaha Pakistan that is as war torn as Afghanistan is willingly taking refugees abi due to them sharing trekkable border, Aghan people fled into Pakistani communities being their closest of neighbor.

When Syria had crises, Turkey your number one Muslim superpower shut their door against them.

abeg tell me another story. you and your fellow akhbar people know how wicked and dark your hearts are, kiss the truth
Either it's due to the border or not, people who went there saw it as more comfort than Afghanistan, why won't Turkey shut down its door, there are more than 4 million immigrants in Turkey alone, I just watched their news this morning, there's conflict btw Turkish people and immigrants here and there.
These so-called wicked ALLAHU Akbar people did not invade USA, UK, Germany, it's you the peace-loving that invade others country in the name of peace but what happened after these peace-loving invasions, you destroy their countries and still blame them, stop the Hypocrisy, please just stop
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by BobbieZion(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Topzee109:

Motherfucking fools

Non of these people ever denied it now.
The Christians,Jews,Buddhists,Fascist and Communists have never denied what they did. Even the Hutus did not deny what they did to the Tustis in Rwanda.

The problem we have with Islam and Muslims is the foolish denial that Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

Would it make sense to you if Christians denied the Crusades,or Nazis the Holocaust, or Hutus the Genocide.

And you are very wrong to say every crime done by a Muslim is tagged terrorism, there are many Muslims who carry out acts of crime and everyone knows what it is. But an act of terror is an act of terrorism.
Muslims have to come to the fact that Terrorism and Islam have a direct link.

The only time Muslims speak is to defend their religion. Not to speak against murder or destruction,Muslims only defend Islam.
It is very bad.

And will it make sense to you if the rationale why I did something is because someone else has done it before me even if it is bad?
And for your information, some of the examples you sighted are about Race e.g the Germans and Jews,Communism was a political ideology.
Only the Crusade was done by the Catholic Church.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
I hope Airbnb will do same to Nigerians when BokoHaram/Bandits/UGM/Fulani finally take over Nigeria....

Never!!!! One thing about this people,is that the consultant alone,go do everything to make sure. Then give their people refugee status.
If na Naija, na him go tell the whites, Naija can manage it.
Meaning we don’t need assistance.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by RichAbujaGuy: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2021
Why won't this company temporarily host the thousands or millions of homeless in Yankee? Seems like a phony gesture.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Thinkfree(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Femi8586:

Go and sit down.. Even your comment is also bias..
He's describing Islam exactly the way it is. It may sound as hate speech to you but that's the bitter truth. Deal with it.

You keep talking about black Christian... But you forgot mention their fellow Islam countries(Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, etc) all refusing to help them?
Why should Christians be the first to offer help?
ogah i mentioned "white race" in the light of being better than other race in aspects of humanitarian support.
Even the black Muslim could not assist because they also need assistance. The witch craft and envy in your DNA as a black man is responsible for all you've writen and not the teaching of Christ son of Mary.

Why not focus on the true teaching of your lord and saviour instead of wasting your time on people you believe we never make your father's heaven.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Topzee109: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2021
BobbieZion:

Non of these people ever denied it now.
The Christians,Jews,Buddhists,Fascist and Communists have never denied what they did. Even the Hutus did not deny what they did to the Tustis in Rwanda.

The problem we have with Islam and Muslims is the foolish denial that Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

Would it make sense to you if Christians denied the Crusades,or Nazis the Holocaust, or Hutus the Genocide.

And you are very wrong to say every crime done by a Muslim is tagged terrorism, there are many Muslims who carry out acts of crime and everyone knows what it is. But an act of terror is an act of terrorism.
Muslims have to come to the fact that Terrorism and Islam have a direct link.

The only time Muslims speak is to defend their religion. Not to speak against murder or destruction,Muslims only defend Islam.
It is very bad.
Then why did they never made reference to all the crimes their religion caused

You didn't find interest in Islam, You don't listen to islamic programs, you don't even listen to Muslims

How will you know whether Muslim leaders condemn this acts
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Omodua(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2021
humilitypays:
Preach it!

No Islamic country anywhere in the world accept refugees or have asylum program for displaced people or people whose life are under threat, very wicked religion.

Because they believe they have oil wealth and don't want any other national to join them to share the wealth, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, etc don't have any program for visitors to their countries to become citizens or even permanent resident. No matter how many years you live in their countries, they see you as allien who have no citizen right.

You give birth in their country you pay monthly fine for giving birth there just to discourage other nationals from coming to their countries to give birth.

Muslims are heartless, selfish and inhumane yet they run to Christian, Buddhist and Atheist countries to enjoy after using their wicked dangerous religious doctrines and practices to destroy their own communities.

It baffles me to see young educated people today still practice Islam, of what benefit is Islam to your life and to humanity if not wars, massacre, mob killing and attacks and archaic barbaric doctrines it brings.

Like my sister here said. Christianity is love. Christianity is not Judaism. Christianity is about living like Jesus Christ, spreading love which is what the new testament is all about.

If Christians practiced the Old testament, believe me, there won't be any Muslim alive today because Christian nations who are the world superpowers would have wiped out the whole Muslim countries and forced them to either convert or get wiped out but no we practice love and only want you Muslims to love the rest of the world but hell no.

A cartoon of Mohammed should cause you wicked souls to massacre innocent people in Kano and other cities in the world yet you are proud to be called a Muslim.

If you like draw Jesus cartoon, e no concern me or any Christian anywhere in the world, the judgment is between you and God not our fight to fight okay.
Hmmmmm...well said bro. Salute!

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by GentleGiant007: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Abid2020:

Are those countries Christian countries? Let's make things clear
Yes those countries are Christian countries founded on the foundation of Christian faith. All the founding fathers of the US are Christians except few among them that believe in Deism. Go and check the religion of the US up till now, despite how liberal they, majority of the population still profess Christianity as their religion. As at 2020 estimate, 65% Americans are Christians, 28% answered no religion while only 6% Muslims, etc all inclusive represents other religions. 28% no religion above are Christians that have been swayed away by evolution theory. I know some Muslims always have the notion that Europeans and Americans don't have religion; it's an erroneous belief. That they accomodate all people irrespective of religion show how much they follow Jesus Christ indeed.
The same goes for United Kingdom whose King James converted Aramaic/Hebrew/Greek/Latin Bible to English Bible. That these people are helpful shows you they really imbibe the teaching of Christ into their culture. The same attitude is applicable to Western European countries that first received the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by BobbieZion(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2021
Topzee109:

Then why did they never made reference to all the crimes their religion caused

You didn't find interest in Islam, You don't listen to islamic programs, you don't even listen to Muslims

How will you know whether Muslim leaders condemn this acts

You first find solution to your problem when you accept your mistakes.
Today Germany and Israel, United States and Japan are cordial like nothing ever happened. Imagine they have been denying the facts?

I am from the North,core North.
I know very much about Islam bro!!
I have heard their messages,in loudspeakers overnight,in public gatherings in one on one sittings.

When there is an act of Terror, the only thing Muslims are concerned about is to defend their religion, not to condemn the act,the person or the ideology.
The first thing they try to achieve is to dissociate Islam from the act.
It is a pattern we have keenly observed.
And no matter how many people are killed who are Muslims or Non-Muslims by terrorists,Muslims don't speak.
But once there is a retaliation from a Non-Muslim,that is when Muslims will now be showing concern because an infidel killed their brother?
It is very sad,it is a trend we have seen over the years,the Plateau killings come to mind.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Kaybenny(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Please I want to make an enquiry

When are you coming to Nigeria for evacuation.
My bagpack is ready now before buhari Talibans take over Nigeria.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2021
BadRadio:
Why not help these refugees out and then bomb everything remaining in Afghanistan
only u talk my mind
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Topzee109: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2021
BobbieZion:

You first find solution to your problem when you accept your mistakes.
Today Germany and Israel, United States and Japan are cordial like nothing ever happened. Imagine they have been denying the facts?

I am from the North,core North.
I know very much about Islam bro!!
I have heard their messages,in loudspeakers overnight,in public gatherings in one on one sittings.

When there is an act of Terror, the only thing Muslims are concerned about is to defend their religion, not to condemn the act,the person or the ideology.
The first thing they try to achieve is to dissociate Islam from the act.
It is a pattern we have keenly observed.
And no matter how many people are killed who are Muslims or Non-Muslims by terrorists,Muslims don't speak.
But once there is a retaliation from a Non-Muslim,that is when Muslims will now be showing concern because an infidel killed their brother?
It is very sad,it is a trend we have seen over the years,the Plateau killings come to mind.

I agree to what you said but Christians should stop their Hypocrisy as if they also don't have flaws

Well here in South that i am, we condemn terrorism as we discuss it within ourselves
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Dubai won’t help their brethren? undecided
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by od501: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2021
richmond500:
the media is not the same as the voice of the people. U should have known this as a Nigerian.

Here in Nigeria, the media made it look like all SE supports Ipob, all north supports BH and 80% of Nigerians are into fraud

90% of South East supports ipob sir
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by seyz91(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:

Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in / Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union / Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105