Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees (23441 Views)

Woman Mortified After Discovering 10 Creepy Hidden Cameras At Her Airbnb / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / 2 UK Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by seyz91(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy i tell you
fnep2smooth:
See good news for Afghan people... Easy way to japa
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Davidjnr234(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2021
OK
humilitypays:
Preach it!

No Islamic country anywhere in the world accept refugees or have asylum program for displaced people or people whose life are under threat, very wicked religion.

Because they believe they have oil wealth and don't want any other national to join them to share the wealth, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, etc don't have any program for visitors to their countries to become citizens or even permanent resident. No matter how many years you live in their countries, they see you as allien who have no citizen right.

You give birth in their country you pay monthly fine for giving birth there just to discourage other nationals from coming to their countries to give birth.

Muslims are heartless, selfish and inhumane yet they run to Christian, Buddhist and Atheist countries to enjoy after using their wicked dangerous religious doctrines and practices to destroy their own communities.

It baffles me to see young educated people today still practice Islam, of what benefit is Islam to your life and to humanity if not wars, massacre, mob killing and attacks and archaic barbaric doctrines it brings.

Like my sister here said. Christianity is love. Christianity is not Judaism. Christianity is about living like Jesus Christ, spreading love which is what the new testament is all about.

If Christians practiced the Old testament, believe me, there won't be any Muslim alive today because Christian nations who are the world superpowers would have wiped out the whole Muslim countries and forced them to either convert or get wiped out but no we practice love and only want you Muslims to love the rest of the world but hell no.

A cartoon of Mohammed should cause you wicked souls to massacre innocent people in Kano and other cities in the world yet you are proud to be called a Muslim.

If you like draw Jesus cartoon, e no concern me or any Christian anywhere in the world, the judgment is between you and God not our fight to fight okay.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Davidjnr234(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it can only be Christians.
showing Christ love to humanity even to the people that despises them and call them infidels.
just like Christ showered his love to everyone.
but you'll see bastard nairaland Islamic terrorists bringing old testament like if Christians follow it judiciously like they claim there will be any refugees.

if you're Muslim and after seeing these kind gestures by so called infidels and still hit your head on ground and shout allah akubomb, then you're nothing but a bastard terrorist.
I wonder why someone that call himself educated will be practicing something against humanity
something against science
something against civilization
something against education

Islam is nothing but a mighty plague against humanity
flee from it NOW
I don't agree with you on this. Most of us don't choose our religion, we were born into it and grew with it.You can't come and be castigating people who are not in your religion. The same way we have bad Muslims is also the same way we have bad Christians. Those terrorists causing terror are only doing it based on what they have been brainwashed or taught.You can't used because some sect of people are going astray use it to castigate a whole religion.Every religion have its own bad eggs.Christianity is a lifestyle and only few practice it well. We shouldn't judge anybody because we are not God.You that is judging all the Muslims can u stand b4 God and declare that you are a good Christian. The same way some sect of people are tarnishing the name Islam is also the same way some people are also tarnishing Christianity.All sins are the same b4 God even though might be of different magnitude.No religion is perfect with traditional worshippers included.There are still good Muslims in this world.Stop putting everybody in the same basket.

I just wanted to correct your poor reasoning..
Let's say no to religious discrimination.
We are all part of Abraham descendants and partakers of his blessings.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by BobbieZion(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2021
Topzee109:

I agree to what you said but Christians should stop their Hypocrisy as if they also don't have flaws

Well here in South that i am, we condemn terrorism as we discuss it within ourselves

Thank you for agreeing.
Good you condemn it but in the North where I am from it is a whole different.
As a Christian I can say we have our own flaws. But, on the average, we highly detest violence and destruction.
The last place a preacher or spiritual leader can give extremist sermon is in a Church,I can categorically tell you that, he would be thrown out of the congregation.

The problem is that over time Christians have lost patience with condoning terrorism, and now many are irrational and intolerance has set in out of anger and vexation.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Uchechukwu88: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2021
If take over happened in this zoo kwon3,

US should pls come and house us as refugees too. Make I hear say I come back again
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by therightvoice: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
What this Afghans need now is JESUS CHRIST that the only remedy to this situation. John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Caseless: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Why did the Afghan government at that time allowed Al Qaeda to use Afghanistan as a base for planning and launching attacks against the USA on US soil. You head slammers are always the first to attack or support terrorist attacks but when it is reciprocated, you begin to claim victims.

grin grin

You have the most unintelligent post of the year. How old are you? At this point, you still base your thinking on movies. If you believe that's the reason America invaded Afghanistan, then, go back to taking breast milk.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by KennethEnyi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
I hope Airbnb will do same to Nigerians when BokoHaram/Bandits/UGM/Fulani finally take over Nigeria....

Because I for like make my accomodations deh for DC..... cool

Lie lie o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in / Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union / Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.