Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja (32829 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by almsofgold: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
:P⁶
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Exot: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
A colleague's wife was a beneficiary of this last year, whole family got visas not to mention how juicy the salary package is.

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by EkelediliBuhari: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pitiable that the leaders don’t care

Someday there won’t be time to make it to the private jet or medievac to London

Very soon

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by gannod(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need your prayers and financial support to be healed totally from pericarditis please, I'm just 34 years. Kindly say a word of prayers for me in your prayers. Thanks

May God heal you completely in Jesus name( amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by SUPERBLOOM: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by shadeyinka(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
We should thank APC and Buhari who has made this possible. The best of our brains going out of the country...and the average left behind with only paracetamol to treat fibroid and hepatitis B.

BTW, has anyone noticed that it looks like Buhari has stopped funding the Buhari Media Crew lately.
They seem to be quiet. Has the N30K monthly stipend has dried up!?

Sai Baba for third term!

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by samdaisi: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
I can only advice the remaining doctors in Nigeria to leave and join their colleagues in Saudi and allow Oga Buhari and his teams to be doing doctors job along with their own,
Useless president

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Coldie(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Go abeg, Nigeria is not a serious country, I don't see it getting serious any time soon

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Babaheekmat: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
aylive02:
If you habor the thoughts of voting either APC or PDP again, normal normal, e no suppose better for you.

You don't know politicians are the same.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by kowalsky: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
What's up with all this self angry
I am already tired abeg, The World is improving with Medical and other scientific improvements but let's be raw here, This is Africa. We're Nigerians, our herbal and other natural medicines have been here and doing great. If them one go, then fine, make them get out.

For those who will quote me......
There was a man who had the cure got HIV/AIDs in Isoko, Delta State, he never got once made it known and there are people who are testifiers to this..... He was silenced by Medical Doctors Association because they saw him as a threat . That man had to move away from Isoko, he died some years ago.

Stop acting like these medical doctors that sleep with people's wives and girlfriends are our saviours, I'm sorry if you are a Doctor in the house, I mean no disrespect, this recruitment things too much abeg.

I'll be happy to read news about these same people lamenting about racism in Saudi Arabia, Asians are more racists than the rest of the world thanks to our Nigerian Government and Africa too.

Shut up please. Did a doctor fvck your wife? Is that why you're spitting all this venom.

Tell that guy that got cured of AIDS to skip the NMA and sell his formula to pfizer. I'm sure he'll make a fortune undecided

Like it or not Doctors much like many other industry professionals are important cogs in the functioning of any society. It's why they're paid handsomely in countries that have their shit together.

If another country ups and comes into a sovereign Nation to poach the best and most qualified healthcare professionals, it's a valid cause for alarm.
Or you think Nigeria recruiters can simply waltz into Saudi and pull this stunt undecided

8 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by frog12: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
ungrateful LOUTS !! they get subsidised medical education and they are RUNNING away

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by wink2015(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
BUHARI WANT A "COW REPUBLIC "

So it does not come as a surprise.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Why am I seeing Yoruba Christians and igbos

This is flag of Saudi Arabia
Lol they will abuse Saudi Arabia but look at them running there, first class Islamic law country, they will be converted by God's grace because of the serenity there, quote me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by drakeli: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:

because 99.99999% of doctors in Nigeria are likely from those two groups

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by galaxy2020(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
They can't just watch their career been being destroyed by a visionless government like ours. I support them 100%.

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Why will Nigeria government allow it in the first place
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by AK2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
It is basic economics. You go to where there is a demand. The Nigerian Government has to sit up and improve the healhcare system.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by shadeyinka(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
frog12:
ungrateful LOUTS !! they get subsidised medical education and they are RUNNING away
Tell me who subsidised their education and to how much.

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by deltaboyo1: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:

sharrap Moslem can't do without Christian without xtian the innocent Moslem are gone don't quote me

4 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by talk2oyin: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:

So what? What matters is the enabling environment provided by the Saudi government

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by pegix(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:
Inflate the cost of medical studies and watch this guys become humbled.

You can’t study cheaply and expect a ginormous pay. The guys abroad are indebted in medical-study loans.

Establish a system where they have to pay up their study debt by rendering active service for a number of years before they can be cleared to go practice elsewhere, and watch them sit up.

An average American medical student has more than 250000 (250 thousand dollars debt)

Dem go pay school fee of 40k here come dey expect 4million per month

O wrong now

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Hypocrites! When they wantbto enjoy and make their lives better they wil shamelessly rush to Muslims and their nations....yet they are the same set of people insulting Muslims In Nigeria day and Night! I pity Nija xtians wallahi.... hellbound creatures
Lol let me run before they come for us
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by kowalsky: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
frog12:

Fool!!!! They're not the only ones running away, many other professionals have migrated to greener pastures. And shocker, all of them had subsidized education.

The reason this is getting this much attention is the sheer audacity of the Saudi govt.
Walk into the capital of Nigeria and put up a job ad for specialty (consultants) and sub-specialty physicians. It's a huge slap on the face of the Nigerian govt but you're too blinded by hate to realize that fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Resurgent2016: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
frog12:

So because they got subsidized education in Nigeria, they should wallow in poverty when there are better opportunities elsewhere?

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by GboyegaD(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:

They are not asked to change their religion. Think above your pettiness please.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by templemount: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need your prayers and financial support to be healed totally from pericarditis please, I'm just 34 years. Kindly say a word of prayers for me in your prayers. Thanks
God of Abraham wil see u through in Christ name Amen

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Godmademan(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's happening

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
l wish u quick recovery and sound health sis

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by drakeli: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
aylive02:
If you habor the thoughts of voting either APC or PDP again, normal normal, e no suppose better for you.
make una no worry. Keep voting like business as usual. For me, I don japa to US. My younger brother too dey japa with visa already in hand. We leave una government and you chop I chop party politics for una. I hope Nigeria and it’s people get it right in the nearest future

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Saudi of all places...whatever works for them.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by southpole: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:

probably that is where Saudi thought the best can be found

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.