Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja (33115 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Jorge91: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by kowalsky: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:
Inflate the cost of medical studies and watch this guys become humbled.

You can’t study cheaply and expect a ginormous pay. The guys abroad are indebted in medical-study loans.

Establish a system where they have to pay up their study debt by rendering active service for a number of years before they can be cleared to go practice elsewhere, and watch them sit up.

Is Nigeria the only country to subsidize education for its citizens? Or your loop sided ignorance doesn't allow you see past the cloak of the American educational system.

Typical Nigerian with a warped sense of reasoning. People like you and your proclivity to reason without context or perception are one major reason we continue to be dominated by inept power thirsty illiterates.

Rather than focus on the root cause of the problem, you've taken up a sideways conquest to demonize the victims.

Fool! You think doctors are the only ones leaving. Every professional who's worth his mettle dreams of the day he/she jettisons out of this country.

And that won't change unroll the standard of living transforms from failed state to livable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Juanmike(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
spiceadole:
Way to go, mates

While UK is harvesting from the bottom.
Saudi is picking from the top.

So glad I relocated to UK, when I did.

Never again, Nigeria...
Never ever!!
Pls I need the process, am tired of this country
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Tzar(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Excellent move! They need to escape this shithole!
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Contango(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abeg I want my brain to join the drain flow too. When will they start recruiting engineers? grin

4 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Rugaria: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
donproject2:
I don't get, KSA bringing their assessment programme to Abuja to take our doctors away, how did we get here?
They don't rate Nigeria anymore..
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Theunbothered: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
osuofia2:
They are not patriotic, Why leave your country for somewhere else. The North are the most patriotic Nigerians. Hardly you see them leave Nigeria

Because they have nothing to offer outside Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by aylive02(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
drakeli:
make una no worry. Keep voting like business as usual. For me, I don japa to US. My younger brother too dey japa with visa already in hand. We leave una government and you chop I chop party politics for una. I hope Nigeria and it’s people get it right in the nearest future
let's Japa together

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:

You can’t study cheaply and expect a ginormous pay. The guys abroad are indebted in medical-study loans.

Establish a system where they have to pay up their study debt by rendering active service for a number of years before they can be cleared to go practice elsewhere, and watch them sit up.
Go and establish the system nah...what are you waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Whatever works for them
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Why am I seeing Yoruba Christians and igbos

This is flag of Saudi Arabia
they are going there to assist the Saudi govt and the people

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by possibilita(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
If our country can't make the offer then we move to other countries that can give the offer
nobody go sch go suffer study then come use skill do giveaway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by otipoju(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:

Someone like you should never be a leader. Na evil full your mind. Combination of arrogance and ignorance.

That they studied cheaply means they should be owed salaries for 10 months right?

5 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Edyice: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Hypocrites! When they wantbto enjoy and make their lives better they wil shamelessly rush to Muslims and their nations....yet they are the same set of people insulting Muslims In Nigeria day and Night! I pity Nija xtians wallahi.... hellbound creatures

You don't know what you are saying

Most people are going there for the money , that's if not all . Their system works , good security and equipment to work with . While Fulani government only gives employment to his people up north. I will have to go were opportunities is meant for all .

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Alajiki(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:

We shouldn't be doing this. Everything is not about religion or ethnicity.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Stillwater10: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
The positive is;
Vacancy for unemployed doctors in Nigeria
Some families will through this, be alliviated from poverty
Some of these doctors in years to come will bring back their funds and experience to Nigeria, in the long run helping Nigeria
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by becky39000(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:

All ur comments are always divisive irrespective of the topic!!!
Just to promote tribal/ethnic & religious division!

Who did this to U?!!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Mcslize: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
spiceadole:
Way to go, mates

While UK is harvesting from the bottom.
Saudi is picking from the top.

So glad I relocated to UK, when I did.

Never again, Nigeria...
Never ever!!

Loud it bro.

How is the family? How wife and the children?

Extend my greetings o.

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by celestialAgent(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
pegix:

An average American medical student has more than 250000 (250 thousand dollars debt)

Dem go pay school fee of 40k here come dey expect 4million per month

O wrong now
Many of the greedy folk have started quoting me. I just dey ignore them.

O wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by vertueptime: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
De dnt take any body away, the offer them better lives

donproject2:
I don't get, KSA bringing their assessment programme to Abuja to take our doctors away, how did we get here?
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Thevisualchef: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need your prayers and financial support to be healed totally from pericarditis please, I'm just 34 years. Kindly say a word of prayers for me in your prayers. Thanks
Join Hallelujah challenge today, checkout Nathaniel bassey on Instagram and join his Instagram live 12am for hallelujah challenge and trust me you’ll have your testimony.
Secondly search for pastor Bolajiid on Instagram too and join the Next level prayer.
I’ll be praying for you.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by musicwriter(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
600 years ago, this is how slavery began. It's important you note that the first set of slaves to the Americas went as "indentured labourers" meaning they could reclaim their freedom after serving a master for an agreed amount of time. Later, one thing led to another and a British judge ruled that they could no longer reclaim their freedom but must serve the master forever. That's how indentured labourers became slaves.

What you're looking at here is the beginning of the re-enslavement of Africa which I've well predicted. I know it's coming and I can see it clearly. It doesn't matter in what guise, whether it's called bi-lateral trade, millennium development goal, world bank structural adjustment program, IMF intervention, etc. It's all about taking wealth from their former colonies.

Guess what? It's always from the same people- Europe and Arabs. It's the same people that always gang up against black people.

This thing you see won't end well. It's going to evolve into something completely different.

OUR AFRICAN ANCESTORS WERE NOT STUPID. THEY WERE AS SMART AS YOU WHEN SLAVERY WAS GOING ON. NOBODY WAS SELLING ANOTHER AFRICAN FOR MONEY. THIS IS HOW IT ALL BEGAN UNTIL IT BECCAME A TRADE LATER.

EVENTUALLY, WHEN YOU FINISH SO CALLED EDUCATION AS AN AFRICAN, YOU'LL BE SOLD TO BRITAIN AND ARABS. THAT'S WHERE ITS ALL HEADING TO.

Africason has warmed you!!

Learn how Europe re-colonize their former colonies today. See https://www.africason.com/2021/08/predatorlogy-study-of-how-europe-re.html?m=1

History always repeat itself.

NB: I am not against your decision to go look for greener pastures overseas. What I am talking about is beyond your personal control. The problem is systemic and it began from the time you began learning "A" is for Apple. That's the moment we begin to accept a concept of reality that destroy us.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Caramia2020(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who nor like better thing.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by taiwolomo1: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:

u be mumu
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
kowalsky:

Shut up please. Did a doctor fvck your wife? Is that why you're spewing all this venom.

Tell that guy that got cured of AIDS to skip the NMA and sell his formula to pfizer. I'm sure he'll make a fortune undecided

Like it or not Doctors much like many other industry professionals are important cogs in the functioning of any society. It's why they're paid handsomely in countries that have their shit together.

If another country ups and comes into a sovereign Nation to poach the best and most qualified healthcare professionals, it's a valid cause for alarm.
Or you think Nigeria recruiters can simply waltz into Saudi and pull this stunt undecided

What will happen if you go to Saudi Arabia to recruit doctors? Is it by force for people to stay in Nigeria?
There's nothing the FG can do about this,except they increase their pay and living conditions. Anybody can leave this country if they want as long as they haven't committed any crime.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by AKzee(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
I hope they come for teachers recruitment too.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by yassinattah(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
I went there today and the crowd I saw just discouraged me to go home because my chiefs that have been practicing for more than 25yrs were even there as well

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by onuman: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2021

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Shaev7(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need your prayers and financial support to be healed totally from pericarditis please, I'm just 34 years. Kindly say a word of prayers for me in your prayers. Thanks
My prayers are with you...

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
kowalsky:

Fool!!!! They're not the only ones running away, many other professionals have migrated to greener pastures. And shocker, all of them had subsidized education.

The reason this is getting this much attention is the sheer audacity of the Saudi govt.
Walk into the capital of Nigeria and put up a job ad for specialty (consultants) and sub-specialty physicians. It's a huge slap on the face of the Nigerian govt but you're too blinded by hate to realize that fact.

You're the fool here. If Nigerian government doesn't value its doctors, can't Saudi Arabia recruit them?
You can't force the doctors to stay and work in Nigeria. The subsidised education you idiots keep ranting about, didn't the doctors spend their own money for it?

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
yassinattah:
I went there today and the crowd I saw just discouraged me to go home because my chiefs that have been practicing for more than 25yrs were even there as well

This country is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / List Of Confirmed Fake Job Venues Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.