Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja (32856 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Olukologia24592(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need your prayers and financial support to be healed totally from pericarditis please, I'm just 34 years. Kindly say a word of prayers for me in your prayers. Thanks
Well, I don't know how much you believe in God. But the only help I can do for you is to come to my church and I assure you you shall be delivered. Call me 08162583177
Don't be ignorant devil is attacking people with ailments now.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by fayded(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
spiceadole:
Way to go, mates

While UK is harvesting from the bottom.
Saudi is picking from the top.

So glad I relocated to UK, when I did.

Never again, Nigeria...
Never ever!!

Hello bro.. Evening. I'm a final year Med student in Nigeria.. Would love to relocate to UK after my housemanship.. Pls i'd love it if we can talk more.. So I can get some guidance sir
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Dodfather(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:
Inflate the cost of medical studies and watch this guys become humbled.

You can’t study cheaply and expect a ginormous pay. The guys abroad are indebted in medical-study loans.

Establish a system where they have to pay up their study debt by rendering active service for a number of years before they can be cleared to go practice elsewhere, and watch them sit up.

The best way to spot a fool is by their way of reasoning.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by armadeo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
yassinattah:
I went there today and the crowd I saw just discouraged me to go home because my chiefs that have been practicing for more than 25yrs were even there as well

Never look down on yourself bro.

It was open for all. I would never have done this.( turn bavk) Na employment all man line up.

Maybe your mind want there sha.

I saw that doctor that said she saw her teacher there she didn't back down.

Guy always fight for number 1 that's you.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Babastrong(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=popweezy post=105165493]Muslim country. A religion bigot spotted! even if it's egungun country.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by benqo01(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
frog12:
ungrateful LOUTS !! they get subsidised medical education and they are RUNNING away

You must be a fool for saying that trash......
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by spiceadole: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mcslize:

Loud it bro.

How is the family? How wife and the children?

Extend my greetings o.

We are fine.
Thank you.
I am a sister though
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Gfskw: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jesus
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Raskasal(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need your prayers and financial support to be healed totally from pericarditis please, I'm just 34 years. Kindly say a word of prayers for me in your prayers. Thanks

May God heal you.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Oluolad86(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
my sister I will always put u in prayer, as a matter of fact...am dedicating my 2marrow fasting in praying for u...

God bless you ma
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Oluolad86(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Financial Support for what in Pericarditis exactly?

It's a heart problem that uses swollen of the stomach and legs. Kindly read my profile. Thanks
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by kestolove95(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:

God bless you ma
may God heal u

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by ultimatekint(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tried and proven ; NRI Nature's Renaissance International Products.
You are free to call 07082151248.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by staneless(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
All na for formalities...na di pesin wey pay 3m naira go get di job las las
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by showafrica(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2021
wpadmin:
Let them go to where they are valued.

God told Abraham to leave his land and go to where he has destined for him. If God can tell someone to Japa, I don't know why somebody will want to die in Nigeria.

Na before I dey reason say I want to build the country. I will still do my best oo but....

As he be for me like this, once my money complete, I dey carry myself and my wife comot.

Same here, Na only Nigerian food go dey carry me come back once in a while but if the country divide, i will stay back and take my share

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 26, 2021
spiceadole:
Way to go, mates

While UK is harvesting from the bottom.
Saudi is picking from the top.

So glad I relocated to UK, when I did.

Never again, Nigeria...
Never ever!!
You need to heal from a lot of trauma. You are damaged, from your posts on naira land. Pity the man who would marry u.
I am sure ur a single mum enjoying child benefits. Shame
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Hypocrites! When they wantbto enjoy and make their lives better they wil shamelessly rush to Muslims and their nations....yet they are the same set of people insulting Muslims In Nigeria day and Night! I pity Nija xtians wallahi.... hellbound creatures
Bandit go soon harvest ur skull na
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by ejimatic: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/brain-drain-over-500-doctors-heed-saudi-recruitment-of-nigerian-doctors
Anybody can work anywhere he desires but before you relocate to Saudi and other Muslim countries please count the cost well. If you are christians forget churches and if you are Muslims be ready to practice Islam as they do in Saudi not in Nigeria.. Do not come back and. Say you are victims of victimisation.. A word is enough for the wise ones.Good luck to the applicants.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2021
ppogba:

You are right.
They are not employing them. They are only interviewing them.

I also think the word " wailling' is already over-used.

If your patriotism is genuine, you should be worried that such number of professionals are linning up to leave for greener pastures all at once.

Professionals have been leaving Nigeria since the 60s, its not about governance, its simply the desire for greener pastures.
People left the country even during Objs time.
Stop over flogging the issue, people will always leave the country.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by RodgersAkpafu: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2021
ppogba:

You are right.
They are not employing them. They are only interviewing them.

I also think the word " wailling' is already over-used.

If your patriotism is genuine, you should be worried that such number of professionals are linning up to leave for greener pastures all at once.
the guy you quoted is not a serious person
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by LZAA: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Hypocrites! When they wantbto enjoy and make their lives better they wil shamelessly rush to Muslims and their nations....yet they are the same set of people insulting Muslims In Nigeria day and Night! I pity Nija xtians wallahi.... hellbound creatures
No
They are not rushing to "Muslims "
They are rushing to better pay and opportunities
If saudi and UAE can change their ways and embrace Western ways then the stupidity being displayed by Pakistan,Afghanistan and you know where(no need to mention) is beyond belief
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Ibkhaleel: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2021
LZAA:

No
They are not rushing to "Muslims "
They are rushing to better pay and opportunities
If saudi and UAE can change their ways and embrace Western ways then the stupidity being displayed by Pakistan,Afghanistan and you know where(no need to mention) is beyond belief
They are rushing to be islamisied....

You fear Buhari's Islamization here,
But line up in queue,
To be forced into Saudi's Islamic law,
Where your name will be temporarily changed
From Chikwendi to Maskoor,
Your suit will turn to jalabia
And your hair covered in turban shawl,
Yes, for you must do like the Saudis,
Just like the Romans while in Rome.
Your wives will be forced to dress in full apparel,
Unlike in Nigeria, where they can be dressed in topless attire,
Your wives won't drive cars,
They will only be driven.
Life in this Sharialized country is very comfortable,
You will be paid in Riyal,
Everything available,
Paradise on earth,
Unlike Buhari's Nigeria.
You are going to make big money,
Treating not the Saudis but pilgrims,
Who converge there annually,
You fear Islamization yet travel far to treat same Muslims,
Isn't God wonderful?
Indeed he is the God of humans- both Muslims and Christians!
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by LZAA: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
They are rushing to be islamisied....

You fear Buhari's Islamization here,
But line up in queue,
To be forced into Saudi's Islamic law,
Where your name will be temporarily changed
From Chikwendi to Maskoor,
Your suit will turn to jalabia
And your hair covered in turban shawl,
Yes, for you must do like the Saudis,
Just like the Romans while in Rome.
Your wives will be forced to dress in full apparel,
Unlike in Nigeria, where they can be dressed in topless attire,
Your wives won't drive cars,
They will only be driven.
Life in this Sharialized country is very comfortable,
You will be paid in Riyal,
Everything available,
Paradise on earth,
Unlike Buhari's Nigeria.
You are going to make big money,
Treating not the Saudis but pilgrims,
Who converge there annually,
You fear Islamization yet travel far to treat same Muslims,
Isn't God wonderful?
Indeed he is the God of humans- both Muslims and Christians!
Smh
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by UCHIHAmask: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Them go run leave only nurses for us for the country lipsrsealed
nurse kee!
dose ones dey travel out die,it's a bit easy for them...
na university graduate nurse I dey talk oo,no b everybody wey wear white dey care for patients for hospitals b nurse o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? / 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.