Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja (32855 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by nervorum: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
What's up with all this self angry
I am already tired abeg, The World is improving with Medical and other scientific improvements but let's be raw here, This is Africa. We're Nigerians, our herbal and other natural medicines have been here and doing great. If them one go, then fine, make them get out.

For those who will quote me......
There was a man who had the cure got HIV/AIDs in Isoko, Delta State, he never got once made it known and there are people who are testifiers to this..... He was silenced by Medical Doctors Association because they saw him as a threat . That man had to move away from Isoko, he died some years ago.
Ofcourse you won't believe such thing happened, because it isn't from your slave masters in Europe,North America or Asia so,..........you can doubt.

Stop acting like these medical doctors that sleep with people's wives and girlfriends are our saviours, I'm sorry if you are a Doctor in the house, I mean no disrespect, this recruitment things too much abeg.

I'll be happy to read news about these same people lamenting about racism in Saudi Arabia, Asians are more racists than the rest of the world thanks to our Nigerian Government and Africa too.

Its a good thing happening to the health sector. At least the herbalists (including your tribesmen from isoko) and Co, including those fighting themselves in the hospitals, would now have enough room to take over.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by RodgersAkpafu: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
kowalsky:

Is Nigeria the only country to subsidize education for its citizens? Or your loop sided ignorance doesn't allow you see past the cloak of the American educational system.

Typical Nigerian with a warped sense of reasoning. People like you and your proclivity to reason without context or perception are one major reason we continue to be dominated by inept power thirsty illiterates.

Rather than focus on the root cause of the problem, you've taken up a sideways conquest to demonize the victims.

Fool! You think doctors are the only ones leaving. Every professional who's worth his mettle dreams of the day he/she jettisons out of this country.

And that won't change unroll the standard of living transforms from failed state to livable.

Dont mind him
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by 4tress001: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
If our country can't make the offer then we move to other countries that can give the offer
It is well with your soul!!!
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Saudi is not employing 500, doctors, the wailing on this matter should stop.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by MummyD2020(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
No, make them come die for u becos u pay their school fees. If u have the means, better leave before u get old and amount to nothing here.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by bizzibodi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abeg make una ready with killinjections when those vampires come to Saudi,UK for treatment.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Pimine: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:
Inflate the cost of medical studies and watch this guys become humbled.

You can’t study cheaply and expect a ginormous pay. The guys abroad are indebted in medical-study loans.

Establish a system where they have to pay up their study debt by rendering active service for a number of years before they can be cleared to go practice elsewhere, and watch them sit up.
Aswearugaaad

Anyone ever tell you you're demonic? Soon y'all will come up with some bogus law aimed at stopping people from leaving this sinkhole.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Limassol(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
MuchAdo:
Nigerian government is just full of dullarrddds.

Every Nigeria-trained doctor got heavily subsidized education.

They or the Saudi government should be made to pay up the subsidy before they are allowed to leave.

Nonsense!
how is the education subsidised? KASU one of the cheapest state uni in the country recently hiked it's tuition fee to 200k,a student manages to pays that and still suffers from poor power supply,strike, expensive data and learning materials,non-existent student jobs,outdated curriculum and courses, i can go on. Just so you know some European countries educate their citizens free, i mean world-class free education. My brother if you no wise now, when?
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by MuchAdo: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Limassol:
how is the education subsidised? KASU one of the cheapest state uni in the country recently hiked it's tuition fee to 200k,a student manages to pays that and still suffers from poor power supply,strike, expensive data and learning materials,non-existent student jobs,outdated curriculum and courses, i can go on. Just so you know some European countries educate their citizens free, i mean world-class free education. My brother if you no wise now, when?

What is 200k

Mind you federal universities charge far less.

There are still student jobs.

Which European country trains its citizens free of charge

And when they do, do they just leave the country for greener pastures

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
wpadmin:
Let them go to where they are valued.

God told Abraham to leave his land and go to where he has destined for him. If God can tell someone to Japa, I don't know why somebody will want to die in Nigeria.

Na before I dey reason say I want to build the country. I will still do my best oo but....

As he be for me like this, once my money complete, I dey carry myself and my wife comot.

God bless you
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
I am already tired abeg, The World is improving with Medical and other scientific improvements but let's be raw here, This is Africa. We're Nigerians, our herbal and other natural medicines have been here and doing great. If them one go, then fine, make them get out.

There was a man who had the cure got HIV/AIDs in Isoko, Delta State, he never got once made it known and there are people who are testifiers to this..... He was silenced by Medical Doctors Association because they saw him as a threat . That man had to move away from Isoko, he died some years ago.
Ofcourse you won't believe such thing happened, because it isn't from your slave masters in Europe,North America or Asia so,..........you can doubt.

Stop acting like these medical doctors that sleep with people's wives and girlfriends are our saviours, I'm sorry if you are a Doctor in the house, I mean no disrespect, this recruitment things too much abeg.

I'll be happy to read news about these same people lamenting about racism in Saudi Arabia, Asians are more racists than the rest of the world thanks to our Nigerian Government and Africa too.

Which other racism is worse than the one experienced in Nigeria, where we compete with cows to utilise our farm lands
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
osuofia2:
They are not patriotic, Why leave your country for somewhere else. The North are the most patriotic Nigerians. Hardly you see them leave Nigeria

There are many northerners that are practicing in Saudi Arabia as doctors. #fact
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by edoairways: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
iHart:
If all the doctors leave this country, I think we will still not have a problem with that. After all we prefer going to churches than hospital for our healing. So what's the need for doctors?
You generalization is myopic. That some Nigerians visit churches for healings, doesn't mean all do
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:

You can’t study cheaply and expect a ginormous pay. The guys abroad are indebted in medical-study loans.

Establish a system where they have to pay up their study debt by rendering active service for a number of years before they can be cleared to go practice elsewhere, and watch them sit up.

It cannot work in Nigeria, nothing works there.

Except amnesty for terrorists and ofcourse, access road for our darling cows
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
spiceadole:
Way to go, mates

While UK is harvesting from the bottom.
Saudi is picking from the top.

So glad I relocated to UK, when I did.

Never again, Nigeria...
Never ever!!

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by edoairways: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Limassol:
It is still subsidized when compared to the actual cost in Europe or private universities
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Hypocrites! When they wantbto enjoy and make their lives better they wil shamelessly rush to Muslims and their nations....yet they are the same set of people insulting Muslims In Nigeria day and Night! I pity Nija xtians wallahi.... hellbound creatures

The Islam in Nigeria is not the same in Saudi Arabia #fact
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
kowalsky:

Shut up please. Did a doctor fvck your wife? Is that why you're spitting all this venom.

Tell that guy that got cured of AIDS to skip the NMA and sell his formula to pfizer. I'm sure he'll make a fortune undecided

Like it or not Doctors much like many other industry professionals are important cogs in the functioning of any society. It's why they're paid handsomely in countries that have their shit together.

If another country ups and comes into a sovereign Nation to poach the best and most qualified healthcare professionals, it's a valid cause for alarm.
Or you think Nigeria recruiters can simply waltz into Saudi and pull this stunt undecided

God bless you.

Doctors are endangered species in Nigeria, so the need both professional and economic asylum.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
frog12:
ungrateful LOUTS !! they get subsidised medical education and they are RUNNING away

You again?
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by ppogba: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Positiveme2020:
Doctors that know there onion won't go to Saudi.There are better countries.

Not true sir.
Are you saying the consultants already aiming to go according to the report do not know their onions? They even know their tomatoes sef.

In case you do not know, Nigerian doctors leaving for saudi did not start today. It may not end anytime soon.
Same thing happened early 90s.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Sammerboi: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Two countries blessed with oil but one is recruiting professional workers from the others. No be mismanagement be dis.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by ppogba: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Limassol:
this argument that doctors received subsidised education is not only a misconception but also groundless. For a start, most European countries educate their citizens free of charge, and the quality of education offered is world class, so using your logic doctors educated there shouldn't receive any salary. What a flawed logic!

There are sooooo many illogical argument on Nairaland that people hold on to and back vigorously and tenaciously.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Positiveme2020: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Saudi should not be the best place. The intelligent ones know where to go. Consultant or whatever u call them get grade.

ppogba:

Not true sir.
Are you saying the consultants already aiming to go according to the report do not know their onions? They even know their tomatoes sef.

In case you do not know, Nigerian doctors leaving for saudi did not start today. It may not end anytime soon.
Same thing happened early 90s.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by obi4eze(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Sorry sir but I am tempted to tell you to shut up. I am not a doctor. The doctors have their issues but traditional medicine isn't proven yet and as long as the government doesn't provide enough funds for medical research and healthcare there can be no improvement whatsoever. The issue here isn't whether they sleep with people's wives or not but that they're not well paid and the government doesn't care. It also pertains to all healthcare workers. Instead of developing the healthcare sector they embezzle funds and go on medical tourism abroad. And for the part where you talked about racism in Saudi please next time think before you type.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by ppogba: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
quentin06:
Saudi is not employing 500, doctors, the wailing on this matter should stop.

You are right.
They are not employing them. They are only interviewing them.

I also think the word " wailling' is already over-used.

If your patriotism is genuine, you should be worried that such number of professionals are linning up to leave for greener pastures all at once.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Limassol(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
edoairways:

It is still subsidized when compared to the actual cost in Europe or private universities
did you read my comment till the end? I said some European countries offer education not only to their citizens but also to international students.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by tankoagaie: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
most of have job already but greediness no just let them be
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by Limassol(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
MuchAdo:

What is 200k

Mind you federal universities charge far less.

There are still student jobs.

Which European country trains its citizens free of charge

And when they do, do they just leave the country for greener pastures
I love your curiosity. For a start, 15 of the 16 states in Germany offer world-class university education free of charge to everyone wherever they come from, same applies to Norway. Sweden,Finland and Denmark educate their citizens free as well as students from other EU countries. And yes after graduating they can choose to leave or stay, beside the grass is already green there. And as for student jobs, one can earn upto €800 in Germany a month, more than what some bankers here earn.
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by ZionwolSolution: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
osuofia2:
They are not patriotic, Why leave your country for somewhere else. The North are the most patriotic Nigerians. Hardly you see them leave Nigeria

The Northerners have nothing to offer. Far from patriotism
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by emmyileri(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
They will only rot here and become valueless
Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by danilmo: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
celestialAgent:

Sharap..

Parents dey pay tax..

And meaning they will have to inflate for other professions too, even to fishery science..

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja by dragunov: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I never knew things can work in a Muslim nation....so now you can have open your eyes and of a sudden there's something good in the Land that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) founded
?

Hate will definitely kill you guys the fulanis you abuse online day and night are far greater than your isolated hateful tribe.....seven African heads of state are fulanis....the dep UN sec gen is a fulani....while you guys rot in hell

You are just full of crap! Mohammed did not found Saudi Arabia. He only founded a religious system there. And there is no tribalism and ethnic divide in the country. There is sysyem simply works, which by the way is not an exclusive characteristic of the place. There are other countries where systems are working and they are secular in nature. True religion is good character, not screaming alahu akbar and slamming head on ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? / 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.