Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,821 members, 7,959,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? (29524 Views)

A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Maghan37: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2021
expertman:

Jesus I am not familiar with Lagos Terrain .

When I wanted to start my electronics shop .

I spent 460k to 500k cos I built the shop myself from scratch since the landlord do not have the funds .

We now use the amount as 5years payment plan with monthly payment of 5k.

I spent about 80k on shop design which include bill board that lastest fancy plastic billboard used by boutique guys now cost about ,100k for the iron one.

Went to Alaba and registered with electronics companies with my CAC .

I used just ,500k as a capital startup then . And within 2years I bought my first car. I hope to do the same in Portharcourt.

The main thing is make sure u ask from who know road on best places to buy the good cheaply that way u did save a lot of money.

Cheers and wish you success
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Sincinnati:
Good Morning Nairalanders.

Can a budget of N6million set up Men’s standard Boutique in Ikeja? If it can, I will like to know a detailed breakdown of the likely costs/expenses.

For sure it will sir. With 500k-1 million you can secure a good business location in Ikeja. Then use the remaining for stocking and miscellaneous.
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Nelsonprince1230(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2021
With good plan you could come out with something good with that amount.
And amount itself is good enough to start..
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by jazboy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello Nairalanders. I am posting this here because the topic is a bit similar, and I didn’t get any response for the thread I created. I hope I get positive response here.

Can a budget of N3 million “ Rent exclusive “ set up a standard unisex saloon like NEXT in Lagos Mainland, If it can, I will like to know a detailed breakdown of the likely costs/expenses. How can I get a franchise to use the name NEXT since it is known already, or will it be better to use my own brand name. Experts in the field, your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by franklyneo(m): 1:40am On Aug 27, 2021
bakesntakes:

Reach out to me on WhatsApp

Boss i sent you a message through the number on ur bio for WhatsApp, you never respond boss
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by JohnasI: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Even though starting a business in e-commerce might be an expense, I believe that it'll pay itself pretty fast. Of course, if you use decent platforms for e-commerce like Magento. If you're interested, you can just visit https://elogic.co/, and I know that this platform will help you captivate your potential customers.
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by MilesLamar(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Spontaneous007:
This tori make me remember when I go work as sales boy for boutique. Chai!

It all happens when I was walking aimlessly the street with nothing to do. I saw one fine shop and entered o. The owner of the shop welcome me like better person, he say “customer sit down. How you dey, Emeka! Come to buy malting and snacks for our customer “… I try explain say I no but cloth say na work I dey find but him know allow me talk. He say make I no worry say he know wetin I dey look for. He say make I just chillex drink malt and eat meat pie. He still go but best for me. Me I no get by choice, I dey chop, dey drink dey go. As I come finish everything.. naso him come ask say wetin I wan buy? I say na him I dey try explain to am say him no listen. I say I no buy anything, na work I dey find.

Guy you be foooooll
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by kabaz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
What's the way...how to kick start pls.
expertman:

Bro I full ground for u ooooo
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by SatanicLunatic: 4:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Snitch24:
For that location
10m is ok for a start
10m for a start lol, how long will it take him to make that back
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by SatanicLunatic: 5:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Nna, na Canada straight o
6m and all u think of na to travel abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? / The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.