Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

#bbnaija 2021: Whitemoney And JMK Caught Cuddling Under The Sheet – Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija 2021: Whitemoney And JMK Caught Cuddling Under The Sheet – Video (550 Views)

Look What Angel Did To Whitemoney When He Said He Will Like To Bleep Her And JMK / Bbnaija Queen And JMK Goes Unclad / "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2021: Whitemoney And JMK Caught Cuddling Under The Sheet – Video by Amazgist: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Big Brother Naija ‘shine ya eye’ housemates, Whitemoney and JMK were recently spotted cuddling under the duvet after light out.

While the other housemates went to bed the camera captured Whitemoney fondly called Mazi and JMK enjoying some romantic moment together.

This is coming after Whitemony opened up to the curvaceous housemate, JMK on why he can’t date her. He thinks he’s a clingy lover which might be bad for her game in the house.

According to him, it’s better for him to be close to all female housemates at the same time than focus his attention on her alone.

“If I give you affection you’ll run away because I’ll do it too much. I don’t know how to approach women but once I like you I wouldn’t give you space and I’m sure that will affect you in the house. So I’ll just be with all the girls in the house,” he said.

Watch Video here

https://www.amazgist.com.ng/bbnaija-2021-whitemoney-and-jmk-caught-cuddling-under-the-sheet-video/

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Lady Rejected A Man Proposal Because She Said His Penis Was Small:video / This Will Definitely Happen Soon / Share Your Experiences On Tinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.