Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

"My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) (6128 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Raltrending(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (RAL)

She wrote:

My boyfriend wants to kill me with cuddling.

This guy practically suffocate me that I don’t breath, my heart will be paining me, sometimes he will hang his hands around my neck that I will be trying so hard. This guy thinks that cuddling is grabbing and I am tried , because he said he can’t sleep without cuddling but I fear I will die soon .

Even his love making is rubbish , he will be on top on me and put all his weight on me,I have told him about it and each time I tell him he picks offense.

SEE REACTIONS BELOW:

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Jayslicky: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
open the honeypot for him, after he has gone like 8 rounds, he won't be able to stand up let alone cuddle wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by locolistick: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F2Fevn6Y%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2ED_2Zhz39QA7vcB3OjHueYRPIV9cmhXPaN8oQd3lkk_cknPFngld2FsY&h=AT0Dw60QGF8OcrYMGhGzdDCxijQVTuFCwEtwm44YTxnltSYQm5v8w8BPfNAoxGDkYIhQT8HujBXMqgs_HzkyioA71hXMFXjJGPEeD8z5zx_VT_MtEzZSdnLJQMRJ5PArAmaP check out this song
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by OneCorner: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
open the honeypot for him, after he has gone like 8 rounds, he won't be able to stand up let alone cuddle wink
Very correct bro

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by baralatie(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
by him a big size teddy bear

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Rickjordan(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
when will this girls figure out what they really want...if he don't (he's not Romantic)... when he did (something else)...Dude is an a**hole tho...he should get fired by her...
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
ladies like linda ikeji are crying every night on their cold empty bed cos they have no man to cuddle them but u have a man cuddling and loving u and u complaining sad
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by coolestofall(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
R u tied down or what. U sound like u dnt enjoy intimacy with him, hw come u r still in such a relationship. Something is telling me he's got cash dat u can't do without. Hang in there.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cuddling kii you there babe
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Zimazee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dat the problem with some people especially Africans

Someone will seeks for advice and will end up being criticised

It's really sickening atimes

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Amarabae(f): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Maybe he doesn't want you to steal his money while sleeping

6 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Ibenny(f): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Amarabae:

Lol.. grin grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by brightahia(m): 2:30am On Jan 12, 2019
That's what you get especially dating amateur (probably SS1) boy
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Speedyconnect15: 5:30am On Jan 12, 2019
Did you call ys when you were eating suya?

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by IKON360(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Amarabae:

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Zhahovic(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2019
women hmm... confused since the dawn of the Nephilim. smh
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Bossontop(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2019
undecided
Madam ur own even small sef

Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Offpoint: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2019
gofor:
About ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS

We are here for one thing – AT YOUR SERVICE!

We are a next generation Web/Mobile Solutions, Multimedia Designs, Digital Marketing and ICT-centric Training outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move businesses and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

The digital world is fast-paced — and our employees are just as dynamic. We are a team with diverse backgrounds and strengths, yet we’re all fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires us to blaze new trails and a shared belief in the power of the web to forge deeper relationships between brands and consumers. We are sharp, passionate, focused, creative and forward-thinking and complacency isn’t NEVER in our vocabulary!

We are simply ICT-centric by Nature – We Are Simply ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS!

SERVICES INCLUDE:

- WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
- ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
- GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
- ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING
- INTEGRATED ICT-CENTRIC SOLUTIONS
upon all the money you guys have made you guys can't pay for nairaland Advert?
Imagine creating new account everyday.

jeez
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by KingLennon(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2019
I understand her plight and the guy is a novice in that area. Women love sweet cuddling...
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin
Amarabae:
Re: "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) by dmbaiseboy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
U will die of cuddling... Den it wld be called cuddlicide

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? / Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.