Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) (40560 Views)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Negrochris2003: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Why is this guy so concern about TALIBAN (AFGHANISTAN) issue? He better migrate to Afghanistan now...!

Fool

b]quote author=ISLAMBAD p2ost=105164071]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/25/nigerias-islamic-group-says-taliban-fighters-must-be-allowed-settle-down-warns-bishop[/quote]
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
What were the Sharia law Christians fought against:
1. No beer parlour
2. No prostitution
3. No betting centre
4. No sex clubs
5. No immoral dressing
6. Establishment of sharia court to adjudicate Muslim matters.
FEAR CHRISTIANS (THE MAJORITY) satanic hellbound creatures !
if truly they are practising there sharia inline wit d Quranic instructions, is it proper for their States to be sharing from d tax generated from beer sales & betting company?. I need ur answer pls.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Chinny024(f): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Taliban will soon use you as pepper soup...Anyone supports sword will go by same sword... Period!!!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by ablejesus26(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
My grading of mumu personalities in this Country.

1)BMC.
2)IPOB.
3)MUMURIC.
4) MIYETTI ALLAH.

Any group wey mumu pass this ones is not of this World ��.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by BobbieZion(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The US created Al Qaeda and its like for political reasons.....I guess you dont knw the US and how they pampered the so called terorism on earth....wise up! It is the new world order....you are deceived to look at it from a different angle!

Al-Qaeda was found by Osama Bin Laden,an Afghan who grew up Saudi Arabia and Sudan and captured in Pakistan
By the way he is Sunni.

If America created Al-Qaeda?
Who created B/H,Al-Shaabab,IS,ISWAP?
I guess the fighters too are Americans?
Make we na dey use we na brain think.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by SouthSouth1914: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
psucc:
Taliban, muric, Miyetti Allah, all Muslim groups including presidency share same ideology
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ajeyo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
People should ignore this man,simple.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kindlyheart: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The US created Al Qaeda and its like for political reasons.....I guess you dont knw the US and how they pampered the so called terorism on earth....wise up! It is the new world order....you are deceived to look at it from a different angle!

to my limited understanding, usa trained them to defeat soviet invaders in Afghanistan after the defeat they started their sharia stuffs and turned against the USA.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omoobaigwe2sure:
if truly they are practising there sharia inline wit d Quranic instructions, is it proper for their States to be sharing from d tax generated from beer sales & betting company?. I need ur answer pls.
You guys are funny....Hate and bitterness is what will kill.... Your bible condemns ol d above mentioned but because u r following misguidance of paul you see nothing wrong in that....yet you point fingers to Muslims for clearly condemning such acts
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
We need strategy to tackle these people before they turn Nigeria to Afghanistan.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Peace1993: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kolmart: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mad professor has come again, this professor need psychiatry test
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
kindlyheart:

to my limited understanding, usa trained them to defeat soviet invaders in Afghanistan after the defeat they started their sharia stuffs and turned against the USA.
So to you sharia is evil! Because of the guidance and instructions, you only want to see naked women evil flourish...i wonder how xtians think with their anus
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Hier(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

In other words, US also created Taliban also right Where are these people from sef
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hier:

In order words, US also created Taliban also right Where are these people from sef
They are the indigenous people of Afghanistan and require to lead their nation not by the dictates of any invader
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Hier(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You guys are funny....Hate and bitterness is what will kill.... Your bible condemns ol d above mentioned but because u r following misguidance of paul you see nothing wrong in that....yet you point fingers to Muslims for clearly condemning such acts

It's funny you said misguidance of Paul, Paul's teaching were the same as those of Jesus, I really don't get where muslims came up with the Paul's theorem
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Hier(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
So to you sharia is evil! Because of the guidance and instructions, you only want to see naked women evil flourish...i wonder how xtians think with their anus

You mean the Sharia that prescribe that hands should be chopped up if you are caught in the act of stealing, for goodness sake, I am not promoting stealing but is there anyone on earth who never had the record of taking what does not belong to them, if that law was taking seriously, 70% of muslims would have their hands chopped off by now

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Meteng: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sometimes, I believe this man is just catching cruise

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Organs(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerian media has turned bread and circus of the roman empire. Immediately i saw the headline, i knew lots of idiots, mumus, mofos, fanatics, will be making stupid comments without understanding as always. Las weekend Bichi was agog with a wedding with private jets all over the place. We have had successive useless govts that think about themselves and we are battling insecurity, corruption, lack of leadership and most importantly "IMPUNITY" whereby everyone, i repeat everyone do things, say things, cos they can get away with it. Our main, main wahala is our disunity. The media, politicians, religious bigots profiting from all of this will forever ensure we stay this way because it profits them. Meanwhile, we keep fighting and blaming and reacting to media propaganda while we live in a very, very useless country.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hope you all read this before calling MURIC all sorts of undeserved names

“Our advice to the Taliban is to remember that Allah-given fundamental human rights are sacrosanct. The Taliban must avoid extreme measures. We urge them to respect the rights of women, children and non-Muslims as recognised in Islam and to distance their regime from violent and terror-loving elements.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hier:

You mean the Sharia that prescribe that hands should be chopped up if you are caught in the act of stealing, for goodness sake, I am not promoting stealing but is there anyone on earth who never had the record of taking what does not belong to them, if that law was taking seriously, 70% of muslims would have their hands chopped off by now
lol you see ignorance is the prblm here... You hate Islam and muslims due to heresays without full knowledge! Does the sharia prescribed Cutting of hand on any theft? Try to study or ask bt the legislation before making conclusions pls
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Muric you’re maad

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
psucc:
Taliban, muric, Miyetti Allah, all Muslim groups including presidency share same ideology
Apt...
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Bellotelli: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/25/nigerias-islamic-group-says-taliban-fighters-must-be-allowed-settle-down-warns-bishop
“Our advice to the Taliban is to remember that Allah-given fundamental human rights are sacrosanct. The Taliban must avoid extreme measures. We urge them to respect the rights of women, children and non-Muslims as recognised in Islam and to distance their regime from violent and terror-loving elements.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Idzitari1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
What a born fool
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hier:

It's funny you said misguidance of Paul, Paul's teaching were the same as those of Jesus, I really don't get where muslims came up with the Paul's theorem
Paul preach the opposite of what jesus taught....Jesus never knew paul...paul lied and introduce satanic doctrines opposing the oneness of God preached by Jesus and all other prophets before Him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
You know NOTHING. [s]
BobbieZion:

Al-Qaeda was found by Osama Bin Laden,an Afghan who grew up Saudi Arabia and Sudan and captured in Pakistan
By the way he is Sunni.

If America created Al-Qaeda?
Who created B/H,Al-Shaabab,IS,ISWAP?
I guess the fighters too are Americans?
Make we na dey use we na brain think.
[/s]
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kindlyheart: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

did you hear me say that sharia is evil? I said they turned against usa.

grin embarassed Christians think with their anus?

the universe knows that even if I reincarnate back into this world with a brain as dull as a donkey's I will not practice your religion.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Commanderinpips: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
This sick man again.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Myhusband(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
wetin concern Nigeria Muslim right with afghan abi this dude want to be unfortunate?

complete old fool
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by bizzibodi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
What concern this man with Afghanistan affairs & why is rev kukah given him nightmare..is he aware those terrorists up north dnt regards him as a true Muslim..that he is not even keeping beard like Gumi is enough for them to cut his throat....this man should learn from his forefather Afonja na!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
kindlyheart:

did you hear say that sharia is evil? I said they turned against usa.

grin embarassed Christians think with their anus?

the universe knows that even if I reincarnate back into this world with a brain as dull as a donkey's I will not practice your religion.

There is no compulsion in religion but the truth is clearly distinct from falsehood!

Nobody can stop you from entering hellfire if you are Destined to!

Good bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman / #NigeriaElections2023: Two Killed In Abia / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.