Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) (40579 Views)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by dragunov: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
thank God you claim to have had experience with Muslims! Did you realize tjat they are the most honest and trustworthy people? The muslims you had encounter with are far better in sympathy and honesty than even your pastor...you know that deep in your heart... So what d problm?

Why cant you just admit that they are better than your people...

We have few bad eggs but as a whole zislam teaches tolerance peace and love!

It is the reason why you are allowed to freely insult Muslims online

Otherwise you would have done what? Blow the internet up? The guy said he has had bad experience with muslims. Can't you read again?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by effort1: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
MURIC should stay out of this.

Taliban is an evil organization just as America is the number one terror organization in the World.

You should shut up, hypocrite.

In case you are too blind to see, what muric represents is exacy what is happening in Afghanistan.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Yankee101: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
So it's pure support for terrorism
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Guestlander: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
This Akintola guy is trudging on a very dangerous path.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Sirjamo: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
effort1:

You should shut up, hypocrite.

In case you are too blind to see, what muric represents is exacy what is happening in Afghanistan.
You also represent America that's killing thousands all over the world. Given the chance, you'd be worse than Kanu, with your religion and tribal bigotry.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Jerryufuwai(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
� � �
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Jerryufuwai(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
� � � Joker
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by effort1: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
You also represent America that's killing thousands all over the world. Given the chance, you'd be worse than Kanu, with your religion and tribal bigotry.

So, where is your evidence that I'm representing America, you Shameless entity?
You comment as if your brain went on sabbatical and left you behind
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
dragunov:

Otherwise you would have done what? Blow the internet up? The guy said he has had bad experience with muslims. Can't you read again?
It is like you want to know who really I am...am glad i now want to show you my true colour! Please kindly come to our office nearest to you! You have a case to answer! Or else I'll declare you wanted!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Crackow12: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
This man is sick
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Sirjamo: 5:31am On Aug 26, 2021
effort1:

So, where is your evidence that I'm representing America, you Shameless entity?
You comment as if your brain went on sabbatical and left you behind
I only replied you according to the logic you used in quoting me. Do you have any evidence that I represent Taliban?

The problem with you hypocrites is, you only condemn evil perpetrated by people whose religion and ethnicity you hate, and support those that belong to your own religion and ethnicity. I condemn the killing of innocent people, irrespective of who did it. I know that is allien to you because you're a religion bigot and an ethnic jingoist.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by dragunov: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
It is like you want to know who really I am...am glad i now want to show you my true colour! Please kindly come to our office nearest to you! You have a case to answer! Or else I'll declare you wanted!

Go ahead and knock yourself out. You punkass little queer. Inconsequential mook!

Declare me wanted naah! Since that is the latest method you Northern monkeys use to intimidate us. Call me a terrorist too. Go ahead, goon!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by F117nighthawk: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2021
When the worst of a system rule over its brightest, this is what u get,I wonder which university in this country made this one a professor? No wonder Nigerian certificates are rubbished not recognized all over the world
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by gannod(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=ISLAMBAD post=105164071]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/25/nigerias-islamic-group-says-taliban-fighters-must-be-allowed-settle-down-warns-bishop[/quotel]

If they asked the same Akintola to relocate to Afghanistan now, I am 100% percent sure he would reject it.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kindlyheart: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
thank God you claim to have had experience with Muslims! Did you realize tjat they are the most honest and trustworthy people? The muslims you had encounter with are far better in sympathy and honesty than even your pastor...you know that deep in your heart... So what d problm?

Why cant you just admit that they are better than your people...

We have few bad eggs but as a whole zislam teaches tolerance peace and love!

It is the reason why you are allowed to freely insult Muslims online

there are good people amongst them, but most honest is very very wrong. I have been cheated several times and 99% of em are mostly Muslims.

a real practicing Muslim can never be better than a Christian that obeys the laws of christ (his greatest kaw, love they neighbors as they self).

hatred, tribalism, selfishness that's all I have seen. if you are not among them, u are automatically their enemy.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by sencekompis: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2021
This mumu man is a genuine TERRORIST be warned all
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by DAVE5(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Sirjamo:
MURIC should stay out of this.

Taliban is an evil organization just as America is the number one terror organization in the World.

I’m sure you would like to visit Afghanistan every other holiday instead of USA
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

there are good people amongst them, but most honest is very very wrong. I have been cheated several times and 99% of em are mostly Muslims.

a real practicing Muslim can never be better than a Christian that obeys the laws of christ (his greatest kaw, love they neighbors as they self).

hatred, tribalism, selfishness that's all I have seen. if you are not among them, u are automatically their enemy.
Lol I see... Your naration is nothing but a pure lie! Thats why most fraudsters, yahoo boys, tlritualists are from Christian extraction.....99.9% of your church clergy men are also into satanic acts of performing magic to deceive the guilible.... Your entire region is filled up with insincere crimanl minded fellows who can even sacrifice their parents for money...

Upon all these you are shamefully comparing Xtians with Muslims? Are you not even ashane of yourself pls..

Even your father is not to be trusted...he can cheat and deceive....

There's not good in your region but hate, lies and slander which you inherited and is always displaying on online platforms....

Your words and character is so pathetic that everyone in Nigeria hate you Christians with passion......

You guys are the minority but the most noice making religion....anyway your action is like a chained dog barking...
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kindlyheart: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Lol I see... Your naration is nothing but a pure lie! Thats why most fraudsters, yahoo boys, tlritualists are from Christian extraction.....99.9% of your church clergy men are also into satanic acts of performing magic to deceive the guilible.... Your entire region is filled up with insincere crimanl minded fellows who can even sacrifice their parents for money...

Upon all these you are shamefully comparing Xtians with Muslims? Are you not even ashane of yourself pls..

Even your father is not to be trusted...he can cheat and deceive....

There's not good in your region but hate, lies and slander which you inherited and is always displaying on online platforms....

Your words and character is so pathetic that everyone in Nigeria hate you Christians with passion......

You guys are the minority but the most noice making religion....anyway your action is like a chained dog barking...

remember I said a Christian that truly obeys the teachings of Jesus Christ.

did christ go to war?
did christ kill?
did christ stigmatize?
did christ say we should kill anyone that insults him?
will christ tell us to kill cause his cartoon was drawn!?

stop the comparison bro... we are not on the same thinking lane. I love every human even if he insults Christ for a living and I know you can't do same... or will you?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

remember I said a Christian that truly obeys the teachings of Jesus Christ.

did christ go to war?
did christ kill?
did christ stigmatize?
did christ say we should kill anyone that insults him?
will christ tell us to kill cause his cartoon was drawn!?

stop the comparison bro... we are not on the same thinking lane. I love every human even if he insults Christ for a living and I know you can't do same... or will you?

Christians should be the last to speak on morality on earth... without xtianins d world would be in peace

Sexual inmorality xtians are the number one!
Creation of wars and weapons xtians are number one
Drug addiction xtians are number one
Lesbianism and gay xtians created it
Xtianity promotes child abuse and gay...ask the vatican even the pope is involved
Xtians gave us the LRA in uganda that killed million people acting in the name of Jesus
Xtianity gave birth to hitler
Xtians faught the first and second world wars
Xtians In nigeria killed muslims and dring their blood and even eat their flesh....U can google that and see
The list is countles...

Didnt u know that insult and slander is far greater than war?

Xtians promote stigmatization and racism....
Go to Europe and see even here in your places

Xtians are the most comfused set of people i know...

How can you be organized when your so called religion is not From God or from any Prophet of God?

God commands his genuine prophets to Fight evil and all those that refuse to follow the true path

Xtianity is not from Jesus or God...

Jesus never knew the Name 'JESUS' U call him with...he never ask anyone to fabricated the bible or form xtianity.....

You guys are misguided and misleade by satan and his agents.....

Pls wise up Jesus hates you and has nothing to do with you that claim to be following him!

Jesus preached moneitheism during his days....he stated clearly that he is a prophet and servant sent by God ....acts3:13

The rejection of the real message of Jesus gave birth to Christianity!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Vado(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Christians by your utterances today we are marking you! And you will regret it later! The previldeges we've allowed you enjoy simply because we are peace loving people is now turning into something else! Remember you guys are a tiny dot in Nigeria...Nigeria is filled with Muslims not foolish satanic, ogogoro church goers...

Muslims are majority in Nigeria, Christian association of Nigeria and its allies accuse Nigerian muslims of islamizing the country.
Muslims are minorities in Benue, Plateau, Edo, Ebonyi, Enugu, Ondo, Ekiti.
Christians over there accuse minority Muslims of islamizing the state.
It is not a coincidence neither an accident. Most Nigerian christians want the entire Nigeria to themselves alone. They don't want to share what belongs to every body with everybody. They want it to themselves alone.
They don't want to live and let others live. They want to live alone.
This is an example of a greedy, pampered spoilt brat.
I blame Nigerian muslim politicians since independence that were carrying these kind of greedy beings along without recourse to their likely hood of them choosing their helpers (muslims) as their enemies.
If Muslim didn't give matthew olusegun Obasanjo that opportunity, we wouldn't be in this rubbish called name calling.
At least, they would have gone on their knees begging for inclusion today.
____
What a history

Yeah right fuul. You are 95% in Nigeria. What an idiot. You are ending up the same place Mutallab is.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Vado:

Yeah right fuul. You are 95% in Nigeria. What an idiot. You are ending up the same place Mutallab is.
Why is it that of late acts of terror seem to be more frequently committed by the followers of Islam, the Muslims? In the first place, only Muslim terrorists are linked to their religion. No one ever mentions the religions of the terrorists of Northern Ireland, of Sri Lanka, of Japan, of Germany and of many other countries or people. But if they are Muslims, they are always called Muslim terrorists. When Muslims in Bosnia-Herzegovina were being slaughtered by the Serbs, there was no mention of Christian Orthodox terrorists. These Christian Orthodox terrorists killed far more people than were killed on September 11. The world did not mobilise to fight Christian Orthodox terrorists even when they terrorised the Kosovars.

Secondly, many Muslims are involved in acts of terror simply because presently Muslims and the Islamic countries are being oppressed most. In Bosnia-Herzegovina, Palestine, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Iran, India and Chechnya, it is the Muslims who are the injured parties. In fact their terrorism is their reaction to what is to them acts of terror against them. But we are given the impression that Muslims are natural terrorists, that Islam advocates irrational acts of terror. But Islam is against the killing of innocent people, which is, in the final analysis, what terrorism is about.

If Muslims commit acts of terror, it is because their countries are weak and incapable of fighting back, of waging formal wars on their enemies. And so terrorism by Muslims is more common than by others. If there are Muslim countries as powerful as their enemies, they would be bombing and rocketing regardless of what is now referred to as collateral damage.

Clearly Islam the religion is not the cause of terrorism. Islam, as I said, is a religion of peace. However through the centuries, deviations from the true teachings of Islam take place. And so Muslims kill despite the injunction of their religion against killing especially of innocent people.

If you look at Christianity you must admit that being thrown to the lions by the Romans did not prevent Christians when they achieved power from being totally intolerant of those who did not accept Christianity. During the Spanish Inquisition suspected apostates were burnt at the stake after mock trials. In fact many who are in America today are descended from Christians who had fled from terror perpetrated by other Christians. And the Jews in America are the descendants of the Jews who fled the regular pogroms in European countries, especially Russia, and of course the persecution by the Germans under Hitler.

Islam had in fact been more tolerant. The Jews chose to migrate to North Africa together with the defeated Muslims after Ferdinand and Isabella completed the reconquest of Spain. To stay back meant forced conversion to Christianity or pain of death. Even after conversion they remained suspects and were persecuted.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Vado(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Why is it that of late acts of terror seem to be more frequently committed by the followers of Islam, the Muslims? In the first place, only Muslim terrorists are linked to their religion. No one ever mentions the religions of the terrorists of Northern Ireland, of Sri Lanka, of Japan, of Germany and of many other countries or people. But if they are Muslims, they are always called Muslim terrorists. When Muslims in Bosnia-Herzegovina were being slaughtered by the Serbs, there was no mention of Christian Orthodox terrorists. These Christian Orthodox terrorists killed far more people than were killed on September 11. The world did not mobilise to fight Christian Orthodox terrorists even when they terrorised the Kosovars.

Secondly, many Muslims are involved in acts of terror simply because presently Muslims and the Islamic countries are being oppressed most. In Bosnia-Herzegovina, Palestine, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Iran, India and Chechnya, it is the Muslims who are the injured parties. In fact their terrorism is their reaction to what is to them acts of terror against them. But we are given the impression that Muslims are natural terrorists, that Islam advocates irrational acts of terror. But Islam is against the killing of innocent people, which is, in the final analysis, what terrorism is about.

If Muslims commit acts of terror, it is because their countries are weak and incapable of fighting back, of waging formal wars on their enemies. And so terrorism by Muslims is more common than by others. If there are Muslim countries as powerful as their enemies, they would be bombing and rocketing regardless of what is now referred to as collateral damage.

Clearly Islam the religion is not the cause of terrorism. Islam, as I said, is a religion of peace. However through the centuries, deviations from the true teachings of Islam take place. And so Muslims kill despite the injunction of their religion against killing especially of innocent people.

If you look at Christianity you must admit that being thrown to the lions by the Romans did not prevent Christians when they achieved power from being totally intolerant of those who did not accept Christianity. During the Spanish Inquisition suspected apostates were burnt at the stake after mock trials. In fact many who are in America today are descended from Christians who had fled from terror perpetrated by other Christians. And the Jews in America are the descendants of the Jews who fled the regular pogroms in European countries, especially Russia, and of course the persecution by the Germans under Hitler.

Islam had in fact been more tolerant. The Jews chose to migrate to North Africa together with the defeated Muslims after Ferdinand and Isabella completed the reconquest of Spain. To stay back meant forced conversion to Christianity or pain of death. Even after conversion they remained suspects and were persecuted.

Yawwwnnnss...
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kindlyheart: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Christians should be the last to speak on morality on earth... without xtianins d world would be in peace

Sexual inmorality xtians are the number one!
Creation of wars and weapons xtians are number one
Drug addiction xtians are number one
Lesbianism and gay xtians created it
Xtianity promotes child abuse and gay...ask the vatican even the pope is involved
Xtians gave us the LRA in uganda that killed million people acting in the name of Jesus
Xtianity gave birth to hitler
Xtians faught the first and second world wars
Xtians In nigeria killed muslims and dring their blood and even eat their flesh....U can google that and see
The list is countles...

Didnt u know that insult and slander is far greater than war?

Xtians promote stigmatization and racism....
Go to Europe and see even here in your places

Xtians are the most comfused set of people i know...

How can you be organized when your so called religion is not From God or from any Prophet of God?

God commands his genuine prophets to Fight evil and all those that refuse to follow the true path

Xtianity is not from Jesus or God...

Jesus never knew the Name 'JESUS' U call him with...he never ask anyone to fabricated the bible or form xtianity.....

You guys are misguided and misleade by satan and his agents.....

Pls wise up Jesus hates you and has nothing to do with you that claim to be following him!

Jesus preached moneitheism during his days....he stated clearly that he is a prophet and servant sent by God ....acts3:13

The rejection of the real message of Jesus gave birth to Christianity!

grin grin grin grin grin

you sound so bitter bro. I wish yo the best.

I agree we Christians are very devilish...

we killed infidels when the cartoon of our prophet was drawn...

we created Boko haram...

we created isis and other terror groups...

yes we did it all. are you now happy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

you keep mentioning sexual immorality like all none Muslims are Christians. we have hundreds of other religions and those that don't even have religion at all. all the stuffs you mentioned are absolute rubbish cause christ did not tell us to and anyone who indulges himself in it knows that he will never enter the kingdom of God.
you need to wash your black ass and stop slamming your head hard on concrete cause it is affecting your brain. you know repeated micro traumas in the brain is not good.

christ preached monotheism?... oh you mean the son of God? yes, 3 in 1 and it is beyond your comprehension.

you see your life. Bleep any religion or prophet that tells its followers kill or fight for it.

just show me 1 place in the Bible where christ told his followers to pick up arms and I will stop going to church from today.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

grin grin grin grin grin

you sound so bitter bro. I wish yo the best.

I agree we Christians are very devilish...

we killed infidels when the cartoon of our prophet was drawn...

we created Boko haram...

we created isis and other terror groups...

yes we did it all. are you now happy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

you keep mentioning sexual immorality like all none Muslims are Christians. we have hundreds of other religions and those that don't even have religion at all. all the stuffs you mentioned are absolute rubbish cause christ did not tell us to and anyone who indulges himself in it knows that he will never enter the kingdom of God.
you need to wash your black ass and stop slamming your head hard on concrete cause it is affecting your brain. you know repeated micro traumas in the brain is not good.

christ preached monotheism?... oh you mean the son of God? yes, 3 in 1 and it is beyond your comprehension.

you see your life. Bleep any religion or prophet that tells its followers kill or fight for it.

just show me 1 place in the Bible where christ told his followers to pick up arms and I will stop going to church from today.

I have answered all your points.....the problem is mayb u lack comprehension ability...

And to the issue of what Jesus preached!

Jesus never had the opportunity of staying long because of the hostility of the Romans and Jes at the time...people like paul persecuted his followers .....it was after they successfuly eradicated him thats when they came up with the satanic idea of Xtianity...which he never ordered....

Lol I bet from today you will stop going to church!!!!!!

◄ Luke 19:27 ►

New International Version

Jesus said.....

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me"

Is there such babaric teaching in Islam? No it can only be found in the Bible!!!!

The word sword exists in the bible over 500+ places....no single in my Quran!!!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I have answered all your points.....the problem is mayb u lack comprehension ability...

Jesus never had the opportunity of staying long because of the hostility of the Romans and Jes at the time...people like paul persecuted his followers .....it was after they successfuly eradicated him thats when they came up with the satanic idea of Xtianity...which he never ordered....

Jesus said.....

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me"

Is there such babaric teaching in Islam? No it can only be found in the Bible!!!!

We worship God the way he ordered all prophets in the past to do so...even Jesus fell on his face and pray exactly as Muslims do....your wicked pastors will never tell you....

The Islamic Rituals of Worship are all supported in the Bible:

See Psalm 138:2 “I will bow to you in the direction of your Holy Temple.”,

Genesis 28:16-18.

Judges 20:18.

1 Chronicles 6:47-49.

Numbers 24:3-5.

Deuteronomy 9:17-19.

Deuteronomy 9:25.

1 Kings 18:39.

Matthew 26:39 (Jeusus worshiped the Muslims’ way).

Genesis 47:9.

Psalm 119:54.

Nehemiah 9:1.

Esther 4:3.

Psalm 35:13.

Psalm 69:10.

Daniel 6:18.

Matthew 15:32.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kindlyheart: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Jesus said.....

grin grin Jesus is speaking in parables and you're interpreting it as a command. Jesus was just giving examples to those that have ears. read from beginning of the parable and understand if you have ear. grin grin grin

you are so funny and lost grin grin
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

grin grin Jesus is speaking in parables and you're interpreting it as a command. Jesus was just giving examples to those that have ears. read from beginning of the parable and understand if you have ear. grin grin grin

you are so funny and lost grin grin
That's why i said earlier that you were brainwashed into understanding the real message of Jesus in opposite of what he truly preach and said...

May God open your eyes to see the truth

But hell is assured if you continue as you are...
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kindlyheart: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
That's why i said earlier that you were brainwashed into understanding the real message of Jesus in opposite of what he truly preach and said...

May God open your eyes to see the truth

But hell is assured if you continue as you are...

there is no brainwashing there since I don't hurt people in the name of christ. the real brain washed person is the person who can kill his fellow black man because a yellow assed Arab is insulted. christ has taught me to love and that is why many people entrust me with their stuffs and the universe knows I have not intentionally betrayed anyone.

yes ooo. I would rather be in Muslim hell than miss the kingdom christ promised me.

Bleep all the useless virgins and other fictitious stuffs you have been promised.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by 9japride(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Why can't the Prof locate he's entire family to Afghanistan? Since it's a beautiful country for all Muslim faithfuls. The man is just catching cruise and same way those who just post senseless stuffs here eventually grow up to be miscreants in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.