Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861754 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 5:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Ikechi17:
It dropped today ooo June 3rd applicant

Congratulations to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2021
mercy445:
I am happy to announce, I just got PPR ALERT!!!!!...I knew it was likely coming today as my last gcms note received shows due Sept 16th. Let me type my details be back in 5mins.

Meanwhile I asked sometimes ago how do I send passport if I am outside naija, came for vacation in UK can I just send without notifying IRCC about it? Gurus pls help I need to send tomorrow.

Congratulations Mercy
Canada will favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Same thing I said, this is the best platform for everything, I don't know why July applicants are now different

Zocken:

Why not share whatever information available here for the benefits of the larger community? If others had groups, would this platform be this rich? People like you are selfish. Group arrangements is not encouraged here biko

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2021
congrtaulations
Ayobami98:
Alhamdulillah I just got my PPR.
I don't even know what to write, my application wasn't perfect. God I was so scared. I'm still trying to digest it.

I'll come back to write better when I'm calm.
Please where are we to submit our passport? What are the documents to be attached? Please I need answers, Thank you so much.
I pray everyone waiting gets an approval.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 6:10am On Sep 17, 2021
I still don't understand why they created a WhatsApp group. It's funny cheesy

Iffylove:
Same thing I said, this is the best platform for everything, I don't know why July applicants are now different

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Lani84:
Hello friends,

I hope you are all doing well. My sister that had the issue of refused deferral with the University of Calgary got her PPR on the 14th. We took a gamble and started online, since all her courses had moved online anyway because of the Delta variant crisis in Alberta. Here is her timeline:

Application date: May 21 2021
Biometrics Request: May 22 2021
Biometrics done: May 25 2021
Medicals passed: May 24 2021
PPR: September 14 2021

Submitted Admission letter, proof of full tuition and accommodation payment, SOP, copies of short course certifications done and sponsorship letter from our dad.

Since she has paid accommodation for one year (of a 2 year course) and full tuition, how much should she have to show at the point of entry as proof of funds, and how can she show it? The sponsorship letter said that our dad will be sending her upkeep monthly.

My other sister is a May 15th applicant, still waiting. May PPR come to her and all of us waiting, amen.

Thank you all in advance!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2021
AgEcon:
PPR Alert May 13 First Time Applicant

Biometrics Completed 24th May

Ghost update of Reviewing Eligibility on 13th Sep

BVL Sep 16
PPR request Sep 16

Scholarship supported student
MSc in the UK
Going for Research Masters
Applied from Nigeria

1. The Visa Office Instruction Form - IMM 5832E
2. The Document Checklist – IMM 5483
3. Letter of Explanation
4. Career Study Plan
5. MSc Coursework Degree Certificate
6. B.Agric.Tech Degree Certificate
7. West African Senior School Certificate
8. Junior Secondary School Certificate Examination – Statement of Result
9. IELTS
10. Academic CV
11. Birth Certificate
12. Certificate of Origin
13. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate
14. YALI Leadership Certificate
15. UK Police Clearance Certificate
16. Nigerian Police Clearance Certificate + Fingerprints page

Very long wait but it is here. Glory to Jesus.

How do we send passport o, abeg?

Congratulations
It is worth the wait
Canada will favour you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2021
DestinationCann:
My time has come ooo.

Pass me not away gentle saviour.

Congratulations to you

As you desire, so shall it be

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2021
It's unnecessary and a waste of whatever resources.

Creating WhatsApp group to share new development like you all won't still come here to ask questions.

I think it's very selfish of you guys and inconsiderate. Imagine if May applicants had created a WhatsApp group to share updates instead of posting all the good news they have been posting here since last week.

Your WhatsApp group is unnecessary. I hope it doesn't turn to a group where someone or group of people will start scamming.

July applicants, we need your posts here to keep this thread alive and meaningful as others before you have done. Without posts and inputs from everyone, this thread will die and people coming after you won't have anything to read or reference. You guys shouldn't be like our leaders who enjoyed goodies in Nigeria but turn around to hoard goodies.

@onyek82

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Amen

Favouriteguy:

As you desire, so shall it be
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Please do they still request evidence of tuition receipt at the port of entry............
@ Lianna20 @everyone that has traveled to Canada recently
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fisssssyyy: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Ayobami98:
I don't even know what to write, my application wasn't perfect. God I was so scared. I'm still trying to digest it.

Please where are we to submit our passport? What are the documents to be attached? Please I need answers, Thank you so much.
Alhamdulillah, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hoodboy(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Zocken:

Why not share whatever information available here for the benefits of the larger community? If others had groups, would this platform be this rich? People like you are selfish. Group arrangements is not encouraged here biko

I concur, we have all benefited from the wealth of information on this thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Just be prepared, I think they didn’t ask but then different immigration officer, different rules.
Iffylove:
Please do they still request evidence of tuition receipt at the port of entry............
@ Lianna20 @everyone that has traveled to Canada recently
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Okenwa12: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Please what is bvl?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Okenwa12:
Please what is bvl?
they have finalized your application. The next letter is your final decision
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Okenwa12:
Please what is bvl?
did you get bvl?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Biometrics validation letter
Okenwa12:
Please what is bvl?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Henriie:
Hi guys, recently just found this thread. Honestly you guys are amazing. Apparently I have been requested to get my medicals done on the 15th of September within 30days. Tried booking via qlife website but no slot available until November, I had to send them my medical request instruction/ bio data and summary sheet and I was scheduled for 12th October. Is it okay to say my date is safe or does it mean they have to get my results before 30 days expires?
Thank you

Go there, with your medical request letter, they will be obliged to give you a date that will meet up IRCC request and timeframe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Ayobami98:

Congratulations...... It ended in praise.
Be back to share your testimony.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Copied from Gracedson

How I sent my Passport to Abuja.

I did my Biometrics in Lagos but I sent my passport to Abuja,
So I had to pay a transmission fee of NGN 8,920 to this account
CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839) sterling bank.

I bought a fresh brown envelope and added the following documents, so follow:

- Your International Passport itself (That your passport !!)

- Print only 1 copy of the transmission fee payment receipt and put in your envelope

- 2 copies of your passport data page (I printed it in colored copy)

- Those stapled papers that was given to you after the completion of your Biometrics (put them as it is [original copy] not the photocopy)

- The PPR letter (1 copy)

- 1 copy of the Consent form (I filled and signed the second page only) . Download the consent from here: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/dominicanrepublic/pdf/Consent-Form-TTS-English.pdf

- A plain sheet of paper where you can write your address and phone number (this is not really needed though, but I added it)
NOTE: I paid for 2 ways Courier at DHL and insured it to and fro

2 courier means: As I am sending my passport to Abuja, I want Abuja to send back my STAMPED passport to the address I stated on the Courier.

Ayobami98:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MadeMan01(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Favouriteguy:

Congratulations to you.

Congratulations. They re in June zone!!!!!God remember me for June 11

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GreatMage: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Good morning house;

Please I just graduated from the university with a third class degree in Computer Science.

I really need urgent advice:

Should I apply for a diploma to supplement my third class or apply directly to a masters program?

And I will also appreciate links or names to schools that will or have taken in any one in my dilemma.

Thanks very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dyce101(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Who else received medical request last month

And still waiting for PPR

mine is august 17th ���
Medical passed September 8
The wait is serious
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2021
mercy445:
Hmm May 5th Here o...any early may still out there?

May 6th Second time application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2021
mercy445:
I am happy to announce, I just got PPR ALERT!!!!!...I knew it was likely coming today as my last gcms note received shows due Sept 16th. Let me type my details be back in 5mins.

Meanwhile I asked sometimes ago how do I send passport if I am outside naija, came for vacation in UK can I just send without notifying IRCC about it? Gurus pls help I need to send tomorrow.

Congratulations Mercy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Dear Nairaland family. Bvl and decision has dropped oh. Panicking as I'm typing, still waiting for my consultant to check. Please pray for me.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theboyy: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Akanoa:
Dear Nairaland family. Bvl and decision has dropped oh. Panicking as I'm typing, still waiting for my consultant to check. Please pray for me.

When did you apply? You will rejoice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Fisssssyyy:

I think you need transit visa if you're going through US but don't need going through other countries. Await other experienced people to share their experience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Ayobami98:

Congratulations Ayobami

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.