Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (862948 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chiziteremary: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
The limit for most naira debit cards is 100 usdollars which is equivalent of about 125 canadian dollars. However i hear the limit for access bank visa card is 300 us dollars. I'm not sure. U may want to confirm

LordMenasseh:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chiziteremary: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bi Congratulations to you. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Monex007:
Good morning house just got my ppr message thank God for his mercies.
I'd drop my timeline and documents submitted in a bit but i wanted to know the next step to take, i reside in abuja and would appreciate any useful information i can get
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jenniangel(f): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Monex007:
I'd drop my timeline and documents submitted in a bit but i wanted to know the next step to take, i reside in abuja and would appreciate any useful information i can get
Congratulations �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fictionboss(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Monex007:

A very big congratulations to you...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Victoriaweb: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gentledaf:

You waited patiently and its ends in your favour. Mine is 7 months since June and I know it will end in praise.....

It will surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by femmybet(f): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Big congrats to all PPRs. Good news to all the PPR hopefuls in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jenniangel(f): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
amila20042001:
You need a dollar prepaid card. You can get it from any bank.
Thank you so much. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by femmybet(f): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please house, what is the current exchange rate used by barter (flutterwave) to process visa payment today?
I want to make use of it for my visa payment today. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jenniangel(f): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
buchito1:
How much is the fee? Try using Access Visa Card ($300 maximum), or use Barter by Flutterwave..

Or get a dollar account. Or if you have someone outside the shores of Naija that can help you...

Good luck.
$140
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Divinedxtrovert(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
bullstriker:
Hi, it is not complex. Getting your study permit depends on arranging your application correctly and meeting the requirements. Undergraduate and post-graduate hopefuls can get their visa approved if they can convince the visa officer that they have the finance, home-tie, intend to study, and return after their studies.

Okay, thanks. May i know the list of documents that are needed?
Who can i talk to when i want to make an application for a study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bullstriker: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
you can send me a message
Divinedxtrovert:

Okay, thanks. May i know the list of documents that are needed?
Who can i talk to when i want to make an application for a study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Congratulations on your PPR!
Glory be to Jesus.
I shall testify soon. cheesy

Monex007:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
After 10 whole months! Wow! shocked
Congratulations i'm happy for you and i rejoice with you on your PPR. May the land of Canada favour you...amen!
I'm going to testify soon too by God's grace. cheesy

Legacyedition:
Glory be to Jesus .

Come and rejoice with me guys. The lord had made me glad.

It's PPR for me guys .

After Judicial review ( JR ).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Divinedxtrovert(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
bullstriker:
you can send me a message
Done smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
I even thought u had your PPR and was already in Canada...thank God it ended in praise!

Legacyedition:
Glory be to Jesus .

Come and rejoice with me guys. The lord had made me glad.

It's PPR for me guys .

After Judicial review ( JR ).

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dollymon: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Okay. Thanks a lot
jollytravels:
abuja@international.gc.ca

I SENT A MESSAGE YESTERDAY TO ABUJA MAIL AND THEY RESPONDED.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2022

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.