Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861585 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fatuse(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2021
May 9th Applicant, Amen �
usor00:
congratulations, I told u guys all may applicant should indicate. Because dis is our week

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chris182: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Please for those who used either Qatar or Ethiopia airways, how did you guys make payment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Temtem12:
Ermmm hello guys
I had proactively booked a date for my medicals and then I received a letter from ircc to get my medicals done and to submit within 30 days, the 30 days would end on the 10th of October and i was able to shift my medicals on the 6th which is today. Do you think my portal would be updated before 10th of October?

You're meant to have your medical done and upload on/before 10th of October, thats the most important thing for you to focus on.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
I got May 9th, 19th, 23rd, 25th. Is that all? going pls don't miss out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vanqwerty: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2021
OctGsam:
It has finally ended in praise.

PPR and BVL dropped this morning.

#May 19th applicant. I gave God all the praise.

I will follow-up with my timeline. Thank you guys.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Temtem12: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Leyemoshood:

You're meant to have your medical done and upload on/before 10th of October, thats the most important thing for you to focus on.

Okay, would I submit myself or the hospital would
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jojorito007: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2021
usor00:

I applied May 14th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mcletuar: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2021
usor00:
congratulations, I told u guys all may applicant should indicate. Because dis is our week

I am May 19th also, nothing yet....congrats @Gbemisola.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
May 13th
usor00:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikxim: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Mikkieshow:
Bank statement and a sponsorletter

Please ca we get a sample of a sponsorship letter… or an affidavit of sponsorship
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Hello Temtem

You worry too much..

Just go do your Medicals, that is the most important thing..

The clinics will definitely send your result within a day or two...

You can as well submit to IRCC a scanned copy of the E-medical sheet that wil be given you in the Clinic... Its a thing you can do with your phone right there in the clinic..

Use your phone scanner to scan the E-medical sheet, then send a mail to Nairobi with the attachment of the E-Medical sheet. You can as well send it Via Webform, but I will advsie you send it through mail..

Follow this instruction and worry no more..

IRCC will definitely get your Medical results before 10th of October which is your deadline..

Peace
Temtem12:

Okay, would I submit myself or the hospital would

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AshleyJohnson13: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2021
I was seeing that many Canadians are using the https://onepageexpress.com/2021/07/19/wordpress-pop-ups/ page to be able to get their visas or to know how they can get their visas for the United States as long as Canadians know They did not use this type of document to enter or do they also use them?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2021
OctGsam:

I wish you well. Because your "Eligibility start" post alerted me on Monday night 27th September to check my profile when I was reading this thread to notice mine also have changed. I stopped frequent login to my account to reduce anxiety grin. Including @JosephYemsol(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27 and @Mikediaye: 9:18pm On Sep 27 users. I included the date and time of post because I bookmark those our eligibility started the same day somewhere for tracking. smiley

Woow. So yours has landed. Congrats waiting for your timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by philit22(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Please is there any WhatsApp group for Nigeria students in Saskatoon or those planning to go there. I need to be added. Please contact me on enyinnayaphilip@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikediaye: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2021
usor00:
may 19
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AiLiya(f): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2021
ForevaTT:
As per cheaper airline, Depends on when you're leaving. Never tried any of those airlines.

If you're hoping for a date earlier than Jan 10, then all airlines (wack or great) are overpriced unfortunately.

I booked a January 10 (direct Qatar flight) for 347k two weeks ago, same flight is currently going for 390k...it keeps increasing as demand for the date goes up.

If you want a cheaper and reasonable airline, you might want to move your travel date a bit further down....Jan 11 etc

Thank for the feedback. Unfortunately I am to resume by January 4th. So I have to book with December. I’ll go for Ethiopian airlines
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikediaye: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2021
OctGsam:
It has finally ended in praise.

PPR and BVL dropped this morning.

#May 19th applicant. I gave God all the praise.

I will follow-up with my timeline. Thank you guys.
congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Temtem12:
Ermmm hello guys
I had proactively booked a date for my medicals and then I received a letter from ircc to get my medicals done and to submit within 30 days, the 30 days would end on the 10th of October and i was able to shift my medicals on the 6th which is today. Do you think my portal would be updated before 10th of October?

Make it a duty to send the e-medical slip every moment of each day. Also, indicate that you had the medicals done today-6/10/2021.

I do not think it will be updated on time as these guys(IOM & Qlife) most times dont send and won't even update you that they have sent the results. I currently have someone with that issue. So send!

No delays
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lizabeth36(f): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Need help concerning my SOP dats the reason why I need to mail u.. there is a change in my course.. I applied with business administration but then I got a refusal when I deferred my admission the school said I was nt admissible in to the faculty of business but faculty of arts but I can later transfer to the faculty of business later on

Frankrobbn1:

I'm available to respond to your concerns, please proceed. Thank you.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2021
usor00:
let me start with myself, am may 25th applicant. so indicate ur submission date, so lets make it easy for the information I want to share.

I'm also may 25th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2021
usor00:

Amen we shall celebrate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2021
makano:
Hello Temtem

You worry too much..

IRCC will definitely get your Medical results before 10th of October which is your deadline.

Peace

A lot of people actually worry too much here grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AiLiya(f): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Chris182:
Please for those who used either Qatar or Ethiopia airways, how did you guys make payment?

For Ethiopian airline, you should download their app. It’s easier and you can pay through bank transfer. I am yet to make payment though but I reached to the payment options and stopped, I’ll continue the payment later. smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Temtem12: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2021
makano:
Hello Temtem

You worry too much..

Just go do your Medicals, that is the most important thing..

The clinics will definitely send your result within a day or two...

You can as well submit to IRCC a scanned copy of the E-medical sheet that wil be given you in the Clinic... Its a thing you can do with your phone right there in the clinic..

Use your phone scanner to scan the E-medical sheet, then send a mail to Nairobi with the attachment of the E-Medical sheet. You can as well send it Via Webform, but I will advsie you send it through mail..

IRCC will definitely get your Medical results before 10th of October which is your deadline..

Peace

Sorry �
I like it whenever you reply me tho
I just want to make sure everything’s in order before 10th of October.
What’s the email address that I should send it to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Mrychz52:
It seems the majority of Canadian study visa refusal at this time borders on Personal Assets and Financial Status. I was also refused on the same grounds. Applied on the 16th May, 2021. The refusal message dropped on the 10th September after a long waiting. Please my fellow Nairalanders I solicit for your candid advice, before I reapply I want to dot all i and cross all Ts. In my first application a step-sister
stood as a sponsor with affidavit of support. Her company's bank account statement that worth about 20m was used, I didn't see the bank statements though. It was sent directly to the embassy by her Bank and a ticket number was generated of which I uploaded in my application. A paid traveling agent assisted me in filling my application. He discouraged me from including my Personal and business Bank statement since I already have a sponsor that has an active account with a reasonable amount of money. Could that be the reason why the visa was refused? Am married with two children, not accompanying and I manage a registered thriving business in one of the busiest metropolitan cities in the country and I showed all the CAC documents. Including our marriage and birth cert and that of the kids. Parents are late and as the first child I still have dependent siblings and I mentioned all that in my SOP. My addimission extends until Winter 2022 and I want to reapply.
Please, your sincere advice on how to tackle it ones and for all is urgently needed, thanks.

Sincerely sorry for your denial. Reading your profile, your agent doesnt know JACK cos he or she gave you a wrong information and also oukd have advised you on stuffs you mentioned here that you shouldnt have.

1) You not including your own bank statement with a "thriving registered business" nd married is a red flag and denial will definitely be on finance/assets.
2) Your sponsor, did you show relationship between you and the sponsor and pointed it out on your sop?
3) You mentioned that you have dependents outside your family. The VO seeing this will deny you on finance because he sees no reason how you can fund your canada study dreams, your family and the dependents. Your agent should have advised you from MAKING THIS KNOWN. These visa officers judge applications based on docs submitted and all you said on the sop. Therefore you just shot your self on the leg here.

Furthermore having dependents and not including your own bank statements is another red flag cos it will be seen that you do not have money for this and you are totally dependent on your sponsor for everything as regards to studying in canada.

To reapply, order for your notes first and you will see the visa officer's concerns. it going to be hard to address this cos the dependents mentioned are already on record but if you can include your own bank statement with a significant amount. You have a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2021
You can send to Nairobi and copy the other email addresses..

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

This also applies to you all that have delayed applications, send these emails at least 5 - 10 mails everyday until you get an update on your application, it will end in praise..

Peace

Temtem12:

Sorry �
I like it whenever you reply me tho
I just want to make sure everything’s in order before 10th of October.
What’s the email address that I should send it to?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
makano:
You can send to Nairobi and copy the other email address..

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

This also applies to you all that have delayed applications, send these emails at least 5 - 10 mails everyday until you get an update on your application, it will end in praise..

Peace

I sent them a lot of mails and now my eligibility review has started reading. Do i stop sending now or what’s next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
TheGbemisola:

I sent them a lot of mails and now my eligibility review has started reading. Do i stop sending now or what’s next?

Yes..focus more on prayer..

This is the defining moment..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikxim: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Leyemoshood:

Yes you can
Thank you
I am just starting to look for schools and am targeting to leave next year… hope medical doesn’t expire?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
usor00:

May 11th here ohh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
usor00:

May 14th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikxim: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good day fam
I am an orphan since 2006 so my uncle in Nigeria has been my sponsor, he has up to 10million naira and would like to sponsor me to Canada what documents should he provide to sponsor me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.