Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (877262 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2021
eclint:
May you be favoured for sharing
All the best

Thanks, eclint! I wish you good luck on your PPR journey

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by favyonyi: 12:31am On Oct 28, 2021
CalcreteJB:
considering that they have treated your passport. What will sending through webform mean now? Will they recall the passport or it will aid renewal when by next year May when this issued one expires.

I already have the new LOA but I didn't just upload, should I upload now because my passport has also been treated.

I also have a similar story. I didn’t upload my new LOA on time, so my visa was issued based on my old LOA. I’m still wondering if I should still send it or I should just travel with the new one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Guys you've heard it pay your tuition fee if you can to avoid creating doubts in the officers mind
Teeprecious:
Hello guys, thank God for me. I got my PPR this afternoon,apparently it's been sitting in my mail since 3.30pm but I had a busy day at work. After work,I went for a program in my church. It was when we closed I checked my phone and realised I had a message in my Gmail.
Lo and behold...there sat my approval since 3.30pm this afternoon.
This was a reapplication and in my previous application, the VO showed concerns about my funds stating he perceived it was for demonstration purpose only(I saw this in my GCMS notes.
Timeline below:
Application submission: 14th sept
BVL and PPR: 27th Oct.
I saw only one ghost update and eligibility never started till after PPR sef.

Since the concern was mainly on finance,all I did was pay a year tuition as against the initial tuition deposit I paid. I perceived that if I claimed I was self sponsored and the money accessible to me,why pay the minimum which was the tuition deposit?
I only submitted MBS for my pof,snip shot of my student account showing one year tuition,upfront medical,IELTS,LOE and new LOA.

Special thanks to all the gurus and everyone taking their time to answer the numerous questions here. For everyone expecting,God will make it speedy and easy for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 1:17am On Oct 28, 2021
viviangogos:
Haa, we are going to same school ooo. Please I need the email of the MP you wrote to. Infact I am messaging you right away. Thanks

Julie Dabrusin
julie.dabrusin@parl.gc.ca

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 1:18am On Oct 28, 2021
viviangogos:
Congratulations to you dear.. we got medical request a day apart... I am also very expectant. which school are you going to?

Today is the day for you iJN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 1:20am On Oct 28, 2021
Jaymaster18:

Who else dey go centennial college abeg make we try sabi ourselves

wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Carrollboyd(m): 3:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Who is coming to Calgary anytime soon? I have a room for rent in a 3 bedroom basement fully furnished. Let me if you’re interested and want to have a virtual viewing of the place.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 3:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations to all PPR Recipients,please be giving us detailed timelines of how your application went through, someone might get a glimpse of hope through it....lillylurv, Winn and others.... Congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by HakHim: 4:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Hello good morning everyone good morning to all the gurus as well.

It will be a long post and please I really need guidance and help/ advice.

Kindly read.

I have gotten two refusals.

My first application.....

I applied first early this year. Self sponsored. 18M in three banks all statements attached, but had lump sum deposit in one of them (sold some assets).

HERE WAS THE REFUSAL REASONS

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based in your family ties in Canada and your country of residence."

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on personal asset and financial status."

REQUESTED GCMS....

HERE IT IS......

PA is self funded. Employment letter shows PA makes 16,000 annually. Funds provided are not commensurate to PA income. Transaction on bank statement shows lump sum deposit. Source of funds unknown. Concerns about funding. Bank statement to be verified.

{[/b] please note that in my SOP I stated there the businesses that I do I attached CAC OF MY COMPANY I ALSO PUT THE RECEIPT OF ALL EQUIPMENT THAT I HAVE FOR MY BUSINESS, so my only source was not just my salary, but I think I was judged based on only my salary as my only source of income}[b]

HERE IS THE REPORT FROM IMMIGRATION AND BORDER CANADA

"I have reviewed the application. the applicant is seeking to study in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicants will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary residence. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents. taking the applicants plan of studies into account the documentation provided in support of the applicants financial situation does not demonstrate the funds will be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense weighing the factors in this application I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary residence. For this reason above I have refused this application."

SECOND APPLICATION.....

I submitted LOE, I explained the source of income, I gave a detailed financial table that shows how much I make from each equipments and how much I have in the bank. I used a sponsor this time around he has 13M balance and sent me 2.6M for my first semester tuition.

I paid first semester tuition. I still submitted my personal bank statement of 17M. They verified my bank account from the first application and I also reminded them that the funds are still very much there seated for months now that it is mine....

Yet I still got a refusal ... Here is the reasons again from my refusal letter. I just requested for my gcms note

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based in your family ties in Canada and your country of residence."

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on personal asset and financial status.".......

Please can you advice or let me know what next to do.... As I have addressed the concerns from the first application I even used a sponsor this time around.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2021
July 8th Applicant, still waiting!!!!
I have sent several mails to this Nairobi email addresses but it keep bouncing back saying ' Delivery failed '

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

Please can someone help me with the correct Nairobi email address?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Good Morning, I declare today open with PPRS ….in Jesus Name ….Amen…. I will come here and testify….Amen ….it shall end in Praise

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gennyoma19: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2021
makano:
Hello Gennyoma

The validity of a SOA is 2 weeks before submission.. i.e The printout of your SOA must not exceed 2 weeks before you submit it with your application...

On the other hand, why cant you do MBS, that will have an updated copy of your SOA.. MBS is preferable to the printout for many reasons...
But which ever one works for you, its fine..

Peace
Thank you Makano for you detailed response on this and the heads-up on the MBS. I will look into it. I really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 6:10am On Oct 28, 2021
I join my faith with yours and declare outpouring of PPRs today in Jesus Mighty Name... AMEN!!!
Jermaie0009:
Good Morning, I declare today open with PPRS ….in Jesus Name ….Amen…. I will come here and testify….Amen ….it shall end in Praise

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Romoke1995: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2021
Viewoliver:
I join my faith with yours and declare outpouring of PPRs today in Jesus Mighty Name... AMEN!!!

Amen ijn ���
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2021
What is MBS

Omiinii:
Guys you've heard it pay your tuition fee if you can to avoid creating doubts in the officers mind

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2021
HakHim:

Kindly read.

I applied first early this year. Self sponsored. 18M in three banks all statements attached, but had lump sum deposit in one of them (sold some assets).

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on personal asset and financial status."

REQUESTED GCMS....

HERE IT IS......

PA is self funded. Employment letter shows PA makes 16,000 annually. Funds provided are not commensurate to PA income. Transaction on bank statement shows lump sum deposit. Source of funds unknown. Concerns about funding. Bank statement to be verified.

{[/b] please note that in my SOP I stated there the businesses that I do I attached CAC OF MY COMPANY I ALSO PUT THE RECEIPT OF ALL EQUIPMENT THAT I HAVE FOR MY BUSINESS, so my only source was not just my salary, but I think I was judged based on only my salary as my only source of income}[b]

"I have reviewed the application. the applicant is seeking to study in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicants will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary residence. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents. taking the applicants plan of studies into account the documentation provided in support of the applicants financial situation does not demonstrate the funds will be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense weighing the factors in this application I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary residence. For this reason above I have refused this application."

SECOND APPLICATION.....

I submitted LOE, I explained the source of income, I gave a detailed financial table that shows how much I make from each equipments and how much I have in the bank. I used a sponsor this time around he has 13M balance and sent me 2.6M for my first semester tuition.

I paid first semester tuition. I still submitted my personal bank statement of 17M. They verified my bank account from the first application and I also reminded them that the funds are still very much there seated for months now that it is mine....

Yet I still got a refusal ... Here is the reasons again from my refusal letter. I just requested for my gcms note

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on personal asset and financial status.".......

Please can you advice or let me know what next to do.... As I have addressed the concerns from the first application I even used a sponsor this time around.....

Before Gurus will come and analysis in details concerning your first delay, Order your Gcms note for your second delay to know the assure reason for the delay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Racewinner(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Yes

Submitted on the 4th of August
Passport Request: 27th of October

Masterlee13:
Goodday everyone, has anyone who applied for his or her study permit gotten around August gotten it. If yes I will like to ask to few questions. I don't know if we should be hopeful with this their weekly update. I believe very soon we would all smile ☺ with our Visa being approved.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Winnn:
It's PPR l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God of signs and wonders!

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2021
congrats to all PPR recipients...... PPR hopefuls, Ours is on the way

#may11 applicant

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by HakHim: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2021
I have ordered the second gcms note.... I ordered same day I got the second rejection....

Before Gurus will come and analysis in details concerning your first delay, Order your Gcms note for your second delay to know the assure reason for the delay. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by HakHim: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2021
kennyjoy:

Before Gurus will come and analysis in details concerning your first delay, Order your Gcms note for your second delay to know the assure reason for the delay.

I have ordered the second gcms note.... I ordered same day I got the second rejection....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Hi HakHim,

I think you focused only on the finance and not the other observation about Family ties in Canada and home country.

Another key note is; Since you have this huge fund owned by you, Why are you not paying the full tuition fees?

The VO might be concerned about someone showing huge sum with little commitment paid on program fees.

Please don’t forget to also tackle the Family ties in Canada and Home country. You can share what wa used…

My opinion.
Regards.
HakHim:

Kindly read.

REQUESTED GCMS....

HERE IT IS......

SECOND APPLICATION.....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
It was a funfair of PPR so far. Wishing you all PPR. Lord remember Iffylove, Teemenzo, Tinankem to mention but a few and many more awaiting the joy of PPR.

SweetJJ, I'm waiting for landing gist oooo grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2021
praiseb:

Good morning Jay.
I appreciate your response. You should know situations like this could cause emotional trauma.
However, @omiini felt I wasn’t serious by asking questions when an answer has been given, hence my silent.

so I’m traveling to see my father so I can monitor everything myself and get the MBS and other letter I need to proof this.

Thanks
wish u good luck.Please try to be fast with whatever u r doing. Time is not ur friend this days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2021
tourphland:

It has to be Dec oo bro, because Jan nobi here… where in vc are you headed?
bros u dey ask me like say I don travel b4.lol.
I dont know where am going oooo.just knw that its Vancouver. when I get there,I will probably rent an Airbnb nd worth my self.am thanking God 4 that GIC I did.at least I know I will get 2kCAD when I arrive.that should help me settle 4 a month at least
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations

Kemisolarachy:
It's PPR guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Winnn: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2021
There shall be rains of PPR today! He said it, wouldn't he do it.... God is not a man that he should lie!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Cloudweb:
July 8th Applicant, still waiting!!!!
I have sent several mails to this Nairobi email addresses but it keep bouncing back saying ' Delivery failed '

Please can someone help me with the correct Nairobi email address?

These are the email addresses you can send mails to.
Use URGENT as mail subject. Ensure you include your uci, application nos and other details on the body of the mail

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Finally, Congratulations,
Cheers

Pray those expecting also get theirs.

lilylurv:

UPDATED

Yaaaaayyyy! #WhatGodCannotDoDoes Not Exist

June 15 application date
Biometric completed June 28
Request for medical sept 29
Medical done Oct 14
Medical passed Oct 16
Bvl and ppr Oct 27

School already resumed Sept 7

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Opsy14:
Hi guys
Is it normal for IRCC to request for police certificate from a 17year old?
Police report is no longer compulsory for study permit. If they need it,they will tell u but they dont.they use ur Biometrics to do their background check these days.I and many ppl on this thread did not and we gave gotten Visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2021
gaeul:
Please I need help with downloading the forms : Imm1294e, Imm5645e and Imm5832e forms...they are not opening. I have downloaded Adobe so many times and it keeps saying failed. I honestly don't know what I am not doing right. Please any assistance will be greatly appreciated
many ppl can explain it here but without u seeing how they do it, it may be difficult 4 u.I had that same issue during my application. my advise is go on YouTube and search how to download and fill whatever imm form u wanna fill.you will watch it there.

many ppl tried to explain it and I tried to follow their explanations but it did not work for me till I went on YouTube.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2021
My bank statements. It's a seamless way of sending your account transactional history to the VO.
CalcreteJB:
What is MBS

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (834)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.