Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,686 members, 7,840,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (880061 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Please do..

And make sure in your re-application, you touch other likely concerns of the Visa officer..

It will end in praise..
KellyKk:

Thank you boss……
She has her business I stated in SOP but i didn’t back it with any documents. I’m trying to gather documents to support her business now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
makano:
Please do..

And make sure in your re-application, you touch other likely concerns of the Visa officer..

It will end in praise..
I think there is no other likely concern aside from what it’s stated in my note sir .

Pls can u point out other likely ones . I will attach the note again

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ndboyfire: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Thank you so much

Lekiboboe:

Ok

Either Operations lead work experience for PG.Cert HRM
or
Project management work experience for PG.cert Project Management, Entrepreneurship program are your best shots cos , you have recent and quite recent work experience in both.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hello Dolly

if the 100k is consistent before and after the 450k, then it cant be considered a lump sum..

A lump sum in summary is a sudden huge amount of money that the account isn't familiar with or close to the lump amount....

Peace
dollymon:
Please guys is 450k considered as lump sum? Amount of 100k has entered into the account a couple of times tho
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MJ1000: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
It's almost as if this VO copies and pastes the same reason for everyone after refusing based on "personal assets and financial assets"

KellyKk:

I think there is no other likely concern aside from what it’s stated in my note sir .

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Japa grin grin...wokos werey.
BeforeJuly:

Yes I think it's the same agency. Wokos study agency. You have information on the legitimacy of their claims?

Just want to be sure of what I'm getting into. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
I am not talking about this application now.. Submitting the relevant documents to prove your sponsor's source of income will take care of this..

I mean when re-applying, make sure you go through your application(documents, SOP, LOE e.t.c) again and see yourself as the Visa Officer to make sure they won't find any other reason to refuse your application..

Like I said in my earlier post to your query, it's likely another Visa Officer will take over your re-application. And once this happens, the Visa officer will treat your re-application like a new one.. Meaning he/she will go through the entirety of your re-application and not just this reason you have just tackled...

Peace
KellyKk:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
makano:
I am not talking about this application now.. Submitting the relevant documents to prove your sponsor's source of income will take care of this..

I mean when re-applying, make sure you go through your application(documents, SOP, LOE e.t.c) again and see yourself as the Visa Officer to make sure they won't find any other reason to refuse your application..

Like I said in my earlier post to your query, it's likely another Visa Officer will take over your re-application. And once this happens, the Visa officer will treat your re-application like a new one.. Meaning he/she will go through the entirety of your re-application and not just this reason you have just tackled...

Peace
I got you boss . Thank u ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
It is important to read school refund policies before starting online classes when you have not gotten your visa. Some schools would give a timeline for each applicant to withdraw or loose the money paid for that semester.

Every course registered for has an amount tied to it so if you partake in the courses, you have as well used up your money too... why not try again for your Visa?

It is well.
lambsbread:
Guys please I'm in need of serious help.

The school I got admission in have refused to refund my tuition fee of close to 4million after visa denial, giving reason that I have consumed the semester I paid for.

My visa took 9 months to process and after several deferral of my admission, I decide to take one term online from Jan 2021 to April 2021.

Please I need help on what to do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
MJ1000:

It's almost as if this VO copies and pastes the same reason for everyone after refusing based on "personal assets and financial assets"

Yes generic is personal assets and financial status .
Do you have the same reason has expatiate in my notes too?
And how are u be able to tackle it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kemisolarachy(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
My Timeline

Sorry it's coming late

First Time Applicant (No Travel History)

Application Submitted - September 9th
Biometric letter- September 10th
Biometric done - September 13th
Background check- can't say the exact date but I think around ending September to early October
Upfront medical - August 16th
Medical passed - October 25th
Eligibility Review - Can't say exact date
BVL & PPR - October 27th
Program- College Certificate (1 year)
George Brown College

Documents Submitted
Filled all IMM Forms
Passport bio-page
LOA
Upfront Medical sheet

Proof of Fund
Table of contents
Offical Receipt for Full tuition Payment
Letter of sponsorship - Father
Father's MBS - Savings account
Letter of explanation from our lawyer regarding the proceed from sale of a property
Father's Normal 6 month printed SOA - Salary a/c
Reference letter from Bank
Payslips - 6 months
Letter of employment
Recent letter stating increase in salary
Sponsor valid international passport
Sponsor work ID
ARM Pension account statement
Reference letter from ARM
Statement of Networth - prepared and signed by an Audit firm then we took it to high court to stamp and sign.

Clients info
Table of contents
SOP - 3 pages (written by me)
Bsc certificate
Undergraduate unofficial Transcript
Nysc certificate
Neco certificate
Siblings birth certificates
Mothers birth certificate
Father's Age declaration
CV

That's all the documents I submitted, all I can say is that my documentation was not perfect but God perfected it � , my bank statements (both accounts) closing balances sum up is less than 30k CAD and this was a major fear for me.

For Home ties
I'm 23 years old, I don't have any asset or property of my own, i stated in my SOP that I'm the first child and only daughter of my parents and it's our culture for a daughter to take care of her parents in their old age and my younger brother's too.

I hope this helps and encourage someone..

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
EuniqueBabe:
Good afternoon everyone. Pls when paying the application fee, must it be credit card? Been trying to use my dollar debit card but it doesn't seem to work. Always saying declined. Who knows why
Your bank needs to activate the card from back end, which bank card?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MJ1000: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Still awaiting my GCMS note, so I'm yet to re-apply.

However, this is the same exact reason in "dfutbolar" notes

Na wa for this VO.

KellyKk:

Yes generic is personal assets and financial status .
Do you have the same reason has expatiate in my notes too?
And how are u be able to tackle it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
MJ1000:

Still awaiting my GCMS note, so I'm yet to re-apply.

However, this is the same exact reason in "dfutbolar" notes

Na wa for this VO.

Ohh okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dollymon: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Okay. Thank you!
makano:
Hello Dolly

if the 100k is consistent before and after the 450k, then it cant be considered a lump sum..

A lump sum in summary is a sudden huge amount of money that the account isn't familiar with or close to the lump amount....

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
eclint:
Baba, be calming down oo!
Highest they will hold your October salary for you until you return from Canada grin

All the best bro
thanks.eventualy I had to pay extra 12k for rebooking cos prices has gone up by 12k. I was so angry but they gave me an option of refund which will come in 1 months time.I just paid d 12k and left..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
please my mom is my sponsor, she has already provided 4 landed properties, gifted me one property, also three of her bank statements of arooud 22m. should i include my personal bank statement having in mind that the closing balance is low and i also use it some times to trade crypto ?? or should i just fly with my sponsors alone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:
thanks.eventualy I had to pay extra 12k for rebooking cos prices has gone up by 12k. I was so angry but they gave me an option of refund which will come in 1 months time.I just paid d 12k and left..

Sorry brother, it is well. Pls what's the total for the flight?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
No matter how little is left in your account add it. It's been working for people in your situation it'll work for you as well IJN
ManLikeB:
please my mom is my sponsor, she has already provided 4 landed properties, gifted me one property, also three of her bank statements of arooud 22m. should i include my personal bank statement having in mind that the closing balance is low and i also use it some times to trade crypto ?? or should i just fly with my sponsors alone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hello Man

A personal bank statement of an Applicant who has a sponsor isn't compulsory but necessary. We have seen several applicants getting their PPR without submitting their SOA..

It is only compulsory for self-sponsored applicants..

Peace
ManLikeB:
please my mom is my sponsor, she has already provided 4 landed properties, gifted me one property, also three of her bank statements of arooud 22m. [b]should i include my personal bank statement [/b]having in mind that the closing balance is low and i also use it some times to trade crypto ?? or should i just fly with my sponsors alone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
how do i contact @Frankrobbn. any help will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by frankob(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
lambsbread:
Guys please I'm in need of serious help.

The school I got admission in have refused to refund my tuition fee of close to 4million after visa denial, giving reason that I have consumed the semester I paid for.

My visa took 9 months to process and after several deferral of my admission, I decide to take one term online from Jan 2021 to April 2021.

Please I need help on what to do.

Did you read refund policy?
And i don’t think they will refund you cox u already attended the first semester you paid for.
It was a bad idea to start class when u hv not gotten your visa cox starting school won’t have any effect on the decision of the VO in your visa application. In fact some schools won’t allow you to start without visa approval. All you can do is reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Omiinii:
No matter how little is left in your account add it. It's been working for people in your situation it'll work for you as well IJN

how do i explain the inflow and out flow since i am just finishing my NYSC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jay316:

Glad you were able to sought it out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
i am about writing my SOP my head has blocked don't even know how to start. i am sponsored by a parent, single 28 yrs had a study gap of 5 years.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Biot34:
Good evening guru in house....can I apply on paper route?
Because my document is much
am sorry,u cant .u find a way to discard unnecessary things and compress ur documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2021
This is the best.
Can this be compared to how much you’ve spent on this journey?

Abeg make e no pain you.
Just count it as Seed Sowing.

Regards.
Jay316:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Amazeballz: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I applied for my study permit online on the 15th of October and I wanted to ask how long does it typically take to receive a medical request letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mena97: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2021
hello everyone
please i have been trying to send an email to Ircc and i have used all the emails i can find it just wont deliver
it keeps showing the following message couldn't be delivered or that it was bounced by the administrators. i don't know what this means or what i should do. please help!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Amazeballz: 12:22am On Oct 30, 2021
Kemisolarachy:
My Timeline

Sorry it's coming late

First Time Applicant (No Travel History)

Application Submitted - September 9th
Biometric letter- September 10th
Biometric done - September 13th
Background check- can't say the exact date but I think around ending September to early October
Upfront medical - August 16th
Medical passed - October 25th
Eligibility Review - Can't say exact date
BVL & PPR - October 27th
Program- College Certificate (1 year)
George Brown College

Documents Submitted
Filled all IMM Forms
Passport bio-page
LOA
Upfront Medical sheet

Proof of Fund
Table of contents
Offical Receipt for Full tuition Payment
Letter of sponsorship - Father
Father's MBS - Savings account
Letter of explanation from our lawyer regarding the proceed from sale of a property
Father's Normal 6 month printed SOA - Salary a/c
Reference letter from Bank
Payslips - 6 months
Letter of employment
Recent letter stating increase in salary
Sponsor valid international passport
Sponsor work ID
ARM Pension account statement
Reference letter from ARM
Statement of Networth - prepared and signed by an Audit firm then we took it to high court to stamp and sign.

Clients info
Table of contents
SOP - 3 pages (written by me)
Bsc certificate
Undergraduate unofficial Transcript
Nysc certificate
Neco certificate
Siblings birth certificates
Mothers birth certificate
Father's Age declaration
CV

That's all the documents I submitted, all I can say is that my documentation was not perfect but God perfected it � , my bank statements (both accounts) closing balances sum up is less than 30k CAD and this was a major fear for me.

For Home ties
I'm 23 years old, I don't have any asset or property of my own, i stated in my SOP that I'm the first child and only daughter of my parents and it's our culture for a daughter to take care of her parents in their old age and my younger brother's too.

I hope this helps and encourage someone..

Hello please I wanted to know how long it took to get your medical request letter. I want to know because the next available appointment for an upfront medical is in December and I wanted to do an upfront medical just incase. Unfortunately they don’t have any available closer date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 1:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Amazeballz:

Hello please I wanted to know how long it took to get your medical request letter. I want to know because the next available appointment for an upfront medical is in December and I wanted to do an upfront medical just incase. Unfortunately they don’t have any available closer date.

October 15 is just yesterday lol just keep calm it will need in praise, you’ve done the right thing by booking an upfront medical.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 1:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Canada journey is grace. They can under 1 month and some took 6 months.
I’m sure you’ve seen a year on this forum.

You’ve done the best thing, Booking of Upfront Medical and continue praying for Grace to hasten up your application Positively.
There’s no fix timeline.

Amazeballz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (834)

Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: Ri0207

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.