Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (877534 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations bro. Let the love Spread far and wide kiss
CuteCandy90:
Guys!!!!

I just got my PPR.

I have forgotten who said this but “The Proverbial Eagle has Landed”

I’ll share timeline soon. I can’t right now because I’m at work.

Just wanted to quickly drop this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SafeHouse: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hello, going through your details for refusay, I can understand why you were denied.

Please permit me to point out a few:

1. Your economic times (business and employment). The fact is, if your business was stable and doing well, you wouldn't have to be on another employment with a salary. Your earning a salary from another employment is a clear indication that your business is rather a side hustle and you're not very serious with it. The employment is obviously more important to you and at such, you can easily abandon that and whisk away in Canada.

2. Your family ties is not strong enough. Your mother and your two sisters can literally take care of themselves without you (well, depending on their age, but I guess they are not so little).

But most of all, I think the economic ties knocked you off. And also, I am not sure what structure your business is registered under with CAC. If it's Business Name, forget it. It's not regarded.

For your POF, you actually don't have issues with that. You are good to go.

I hope this few points of mine...

I love and appreciate every one of you in this platform. Thanks for having me.

handsondeck:
Hi guys,

I just got a refusal with below details;

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

First and foremost: I do not have family in Canada, and I stated that in my SOP, my family here includes, my mother, and my two sisters - Pictures attached. I also have two businesses, one has been registered(CAC document provided and my business IG handle also given) since 2019, up and running. I am also gainfully employed (and attached an introduction letter from my place of work amidst other documents).

Secondly, I used a third party sponsor, who sent the first semester tuition to my account(with narration’tuition fee’ that was also attached, I attached years of communication (text messages) between me and my sponsor, he’s my mentor. I have explained in my SOP how he would make the payment remaining for the 2 semesters(it’s a year program). His sponsorship letter also well explanatory.

How can I raise the assessments note please? My program starts this January.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mummy4life1: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
My gurus,

I want to reapply. What is your advice from the attached file (Notes)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Rep September 28th
All the best to us
quin9:
Congrats to all who have received approvals,May it go round IJN
#septemberapplicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
johnfem321:
My ppr letter receive today.. All glory be to the lord.

Applied 3rd of July
Medical request September 25
Ppr nov 3

if I use my Logic and advise from people I wouldn’t have applied..

3 agent told me not to apply that they wouldn’t give me the via

just to encourage anyone that it’s not good to give up before you try..

This is why I’m surprise I got

10 years Uk travel ban
Deported from Uk
Criminal record (over 5years prison sentence )
Lump sum was used for application , all funds was deposited just 1 month before application

Wish people expecting ppr a positive outcome..

I should also say thanks to Ketima.. May God continue to bless you and strengthen you

Miracle working God. Congratulations to u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
SafeHouse:
Hello, going through your details for refusay, I can understand why you were denied.

1. Your economic times (business and employment). The fact is, if your business was stable and doing well, you wouldn't have to be on another employment with a salary. Your earning a salary from another employment is a clear indication that your business is rather a side hustle and you're not very serious with it. The employment is obviously more important to you and at such, you can easily abandon that and whisk away in Canada.

2. Your family ties is not strong enough. Your mother and your two sisters can literally take care of themselves without you (well, depending on their age, but I guess they are not so little).

But most of all, I think the economic ties knocked you off. And also, I am not sure what structure your business is registered under with CAC. If it's Business Name, forget it. It's not regarded.

This is my opinion about it. Registering your account as business name or liability company has nothing to do with appovals.

Also the POF is a big issue, VOs have issues with third party sponsors. If he can get a very close relative to sponsor or he himself to sponsor himself.

That's my take.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
eclint:
Rep September 28th
All the best to us

E go loud. Gba be. Spetember applicants go get plenty approvals in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ketima:

Please all, Kindly don't pay much attention to this kind of thing. The only one that can give you POF is yourself, Sponsor ( parents/siblings/ close 3rd party). Please never accept bank statements from strangers. you're likely adding yourself at least 5-year ban.

Note that anyone who is advertising for this isn't aiming for just one customer. the same POF that will be given to you will as well be given to another person.

Just for instance ( not saying is the case ooo) grin grin grin: There was an instance where two siblings used the same account statement for an application, One was initially accepted while the other was rejected. later the accepted one was rejected. I'm not saying that case could be only as a result of submitting the same POF, but imagine siblings getting rejected for cos of that, then put yourself and many more who will be submitting that "Maybe a fraudulent" POF to submit with your application.

So contact him or her at your own risk.

Further to this, being opportune to apply for notes for persons... i get the chance to read the VO's comments.

I have seen a note that the VO said in quote- "APPLICANT SEEM TO HAVE APPLIED WITH A SIMILAR DOCUMENTATION OF A DIFFERENT APPLICANT, THEREFORE I AM IN THE OPINION THAT THE APPLICANT USED EITHER AN UNLICENSED AGENT OR TRIED TO BE MISLEADING. APPLICANT IS REQUIRED TO EXPLAIN SOURCE OF DOCUMENTATION OTHERWISE HE WILL BE FOUND WANTING ON MISREPRESENTATION "

The applicant explained he used an agent who mistakenly applied with same documents he used for other persons including bank details. Let us be guided pls..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aswear down. Local men can then can grin
Teemenzo:

E go loud. Gba be. Spetember applicants go get plenty approvals in Jesus name.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations to all who have received approval...God is forever faithful!.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mummy4life1:
My gurus,

I want to reapply. What is your advice from the attached file (Notes)

Try using a MYBANKSTATEMENT CERTIFICATE in your reapplication FOR ALL or the sponsors while yours can be the normal statement.

finally, avoid lump sums. if any, attach evidence to cover where the lump sum came from and what it was for.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mercy445: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hello Gracedson, Please I sent you an email asking a question on Enrollment letter. I couldn't track down te responses you got when you asked. Thanks
gracedson:
I got the visa already, I am leaving by December.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by handsondeck: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
SafeHouse:

Thanks for taking time to reply.

I stated clearly in my SOP that my business was operated on a part-time basis, i.e Weekends, also my mum stays with me and she’s in her sixties.

The point they made was on my financial capabilities which is directly the POF and family ties which I explained and attached documents to prove.

All in all, I have paid for my GCMS notes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Waskylala: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good news plenty today, wooow!!!
Thank you Lord for this approvals
Congratulations to all who got approval today, naso e suppose be na, Canada need people in their country.

I just believe a good and prepared application (application wey dey calm down work go get approval) and also with prayers.

Congratulations once more. I still dey build my account for now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mrczar(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Please for those of us whose application is overdue.

What is the format to send reminder to IRCC?

Would appreciate a good example

This people Dey give me HBP.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by handsondeck: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Teemenzo:

This is my opinion about it. Registering your account as business name or liability company has nothing to do with appovals.

Also the POF is a big issue, VOs have issues with third party sponsors. If he can get a very close relative to sponsor or he himself to sponsor himself.

That's my take.

*Also the POF is a big issue, VOs have issues with third party sponsors. If he can get a very close relative to sponsor or he himself to sponsor himself*

This right here is my major concern, cause I believe this is where my refusal emanated from. Though my sponsor paid the first tuition fee and I explicitly stated that.

The GCMS would clearly point out their concerns, just no time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Teemenzo:
Nairaland is back to life

Tinankem, our own is very very very very very close in Jesus name.

Yes ooo, I'm coming soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by quin9(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
eclint:
Rep September 28th
All the best to us

Amen I applied Sept 28th too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Residentourist: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
You can cancel the application (that is if you are doing the application yourself) I did something similar, applied for my 2 kids who are US citizens with my other Nigerian kid.(I assumed seeing seeing the US passport would help expedite the process) All applications were refused on grounds of purpose of visit and home ties. I am currently in Canada with the US citizens while awaiting the approval of my other kid. They only presented their US passport.
However, you could still go ahead with your convictions afterall one fact we always repeat here is no two applications are ever exactly the same.

Wishing you accelerated speed and favour in your processing. Amen.

dammy135:

Wow they asked me to pay 150 dollars for her application is there any thing I can do now or I should go ahead and pay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
mercy445:
Hello Gracedson, Please I sent you an email asking a question on Enrollment letter. I couldn't track down te responses you got when you asked. Thanks
I must have replied you, you may have to check your Spam folder, or please resend the message.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BolaT53: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
amblessed2021:
Congrats
Congrats b
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dolly91: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
mrczar:
Please for those of us whose application is overdue.

What is the format to send reminder to IRCC?

Would appreciate a good example

This people Dey give me HBP.

I can so relate. Its only webform and email that we can use and most times, it’s automated replies they give. I don’t even think I can count how many emails I have sent to the Nairobi, Accra and London office. It’s tiring but with these flow of pprs, this week isn’t over. We have to get ours
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kenthro: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hiw much is transmission fee in Abuja.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by VonVictor: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Greetings all,

Please I need help, I have been applying to universities for thesis based courses. I have applied to over 20 supervisors in multiple universities but their shakara is too much, and I am tired. Please gurus can you recommend a course at university I can apply to.

My school background- Bsc. Pharmacy.
Cgpa-3.78/5 (second class upper division).
Please help... application deadlines approaching
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lentomac: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
VonVictor:
Greetings all,

Please I need help, I have been applying to universities for thesis based courses. I have applied to over 20 supervisors in multiple universities but their shakara is too much, and I am tired. Please gurus can you recommend a course at university I can apply to.

My school background- Bsc. Pharmacy.
Cgpa-3.78/5 (second class upper division).
Please help... application deadlines approaching

Endeavor to read posts in the link below,

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/444#107085608

and this

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/446#107093173

Credits: Lekiboboe

and apply it to your own Research focus in Pharmacy. It might help you re-strategize

The gurus can help you for further tips as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilsss: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dolly91:

Congratulations!!!!! Happy for you
Tapping into your testimony oh
#june 5th applicant

Same for me as well. June 7th applicant also waiting for the good news. I tap into this annoiting ooooo!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
SafeHouse:

Please what are other things that are regarded aside the business name to prove a registered company ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
SafeHouse:

Please what are other things that are regarded aside the business name to prove a registered company ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
handsondeck:

*Also the POF is a big issue, VOs have issues with third party sponsors. If he can get a very close relative to sponsor or he himself to sponsor himself*

This right here is my major concern, cause I believe this is where my refusal emanated from. Though my sponsor paid the first tuition fee and I explicitly stated that.

The GCMS would clearly point out their concerns, just no time.

Yes the first question the VO will ask himself or herself is, if i were to be this person's sponsor, don't i have my own family to cater for as you also need to give financial details of your sponsor which might require you to give xomlany details, money inflow and outflow. I don't know if they always request for the family members of the sponsors but third-party sponsors are redflags especially if they come from companies.

So in your next application after your GCMS arrives, your closest relative should be your sponsor(s)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Amen oooh …..September 5

quin9:
Congrats to all who have received approvals,May it go round IJN
#septemberapplicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Chai See God work today, Giveaway just plenty ….God Abeg Remember me your pikin and others waiting ….#Septemberchildren it will end in Praise….Amin …..Amen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lentomac: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hello great minds, do Canadian schools accept. NECO for undergraduate admission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (834)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.