Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855978 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
For some of us that have booked Ethiopian airline since a month ago for Dec take off

WHAT IS OUR FAITH...

IT IS WELL O

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
It's really a Testimony time.
Congrats
Testimonytime:
It’s PPR

I appreciate God for this day and give 100percent glory to Him.
I will like to state this is my second application. Let me not bother you with my checklists. I will only say it is God. Iv seen better prepared applications with with better supporting documents and still refused by IRCC. I realized the need to DEPEND FULLY on God to get my approval. Mine is a long story that God has made to end in praise. I dedicate my Success to Him and encourage all to believe in Jesus. Nothing is impossible for Him. It’s really a beggining of new things in my 43 years of existence. Thank you Jesus.

Time line loading!!!
Reapplication 16th April
PPR 4th November.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hi House,

For those whose request for GCMS note has exceeded the given timeline, See below/attached steps I used that gave me result via webform:

(1) https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
(2) Check the attached pictures for steps for Type of application/enquiry & Type of application/enquiry (continued)
(3) Under Your enquiry, State what you want there.
e.g
Dear IRCC,

I requested for GCMS note via 3rd party (state their name) on (date) as stated to be 35 days which has exceeded the timeline.
Kindly support to release my GCMS note to 3rd party (state their name) to enable me narrow down the fault in my application.
My re-application is pending on the result of my GCMS note to tackle the exact fault highlighted by VO.

Thank you for your support.
Regards

(4) Fill all other details below (Applicant Information & Enquirer Information)

I hope this helps...

Regards.

Scott99tish:
Dear Honorable Makano,

I received the same email on delay from ATIP.
What I did differently was raising a webform, I’ve forgotten the topic used there, but I found something so related on the category.

I urged them to release my GCMS note to the 3rd party on my behalf as I need to tackle the reasons for my refusal.
I woke up the next morning with my
GCMS note on my mail.

I guess everyone encountering this delay should try same.

Regards.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BabajhideySammy: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Are y’all getting emails to check your application for PPR or y’all just randomly check. This wait after medical passed is kinda killing, especially when your application was submitted in July and you’re seeing people with almost the same timeline as you get their pprs, yeah no two applications is the same but… the wait ehn

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 12:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Please o,I am finding out for a friend, we have not been able to book o...Before you get next available date,you find out the slots are filled up already... How do we go about this?

Chisolove3:
Congratulations to all PPR Recipients...

To book medicals na Gold ,slots gets filled up quickly and the next dates are not opened yet...4 mar 2022 is filled up already and 5th is not opened to select appointment... I don't know what to do o,I have followed it up for 3 days now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hurricanesgrace: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Please I want to submit my passport at vsf's office in Abuja but the issue now is that I cant find my biometrics slip
Question is, Can I still go ahead with the submission of my passport or which other way can I go about generating the slip or what should I do as i first did my biometrics in 2018 in Lagos office.
Please I need your assistance
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 12:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Long post alert
Testimonytime

What God cannot do does not exit.

My Canadian dream started at the lowest point of my life, January 7th 2016. I watched with the greatest pain I ever experienced when the doctor brought out my full term stillbirth baby in Methodist Hospital Houston Texas, USA. I knew there and then that I can do nothing without Jesus and surrendered completely to Him at my lowest ebb. I changed my moniker from Twingirls to Testimonytime ( Twingirl is still on Nairaland land, though I am not using it again).

Fast forward to when answered my prayers and I wanted to travel again for the birth, my visa application hang and I meant hung in the air.

After several failed attempt at express entry, due largely to age, I resolved to student visa, I refused to give up.

Submitted my first application on 21st February and got refusal on 18th March on lieing about previous refusal, personal asset and financial status and employment situation.

Reapplied 16th April
Medical passed 30th April
Requested gcms June 21st, came back blank 21st July
Eligibility started 22nd July
Reapplied for gcms 23rd July, came back with recommended interview 13th September
Eligibility went back yesterday to “we will tell you when we start reviewing your application”
PPR – 4th November

I give all glory to God, He made this possible
I appreciate Justmellow who wrote my LOE and even in my state of dejection, I knew he did an extraordinary work on my LOE, he advised me further on steps for the reapplication and followed up all the way.
Keji, an angel I met on nairaland, who proof read my SOP, compiled all my documents into pdf and resize ( working tirelessly even at midnights)
Lekiboboe who advised me to go for pgd in Culinary management Selkirk College BC instead of CNA diploma
Frankrobn who encouraged me to re- fire and not loose hope
Annon123, Ayokaq, Akoko123 and others who assisted in one way or another either by suggesting relevant documents or supporting me through the trying six and half months of waiting. I am 43 years old, I changed career from law to culinary practice. Sponsor was my husband and God came through for me. I have no doubt He did it all, PPR is God’s miracle. Men ought to pray and not faint, I prayed my ppr into existence and did the best I could on the document submitted.

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Congratulations

elenewton1:
God, it's like a dream.
My application has just been approved.
September 30th.
2nd time applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ceas0001: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2021
My application is 5months today. The wait is tiring. God I pray for good news from IRCC, Ameen.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Testimonytime:
Long post alert
Testimonytime

My Canadian dream started at the lowest point of my life, January 7th 2016. I watched with the greatest pain I ever experienced when the doctor brought out my full term stillbirth baby in Methodist Hospital Houston Texas, USA. I knew there and then that I can do nothing without Jesus and surrendered completely to Him at my lowest ebb. I changed my moniker from Twingirls to Testimonytime ( Twingirl is still on Nairaland land, though I am not using it again).

Fast forward to when answered my prayers and I wanted to travel again for the birth, my visa application hang and I meant hung in the air.

After several failed attempt at express entry, due largely to age, I resolved to student visa, I refused to give up.

Submitted my first application on 21st February and got refusal on 18th March on lieing about previous refusal, personal asset and financial status and employment situation.

Reapplied 16th April
Reapplied for gcms 23rd July, came back with recommended interview 13th September
Eligibility went back yesterday to “we will tell you when we start reviewing your application”
PPR – 4th November

I appreciate Justmellow who wrote my LOE and even in my state of dejection, I knew he did an extraordinary work on my LOE, he advised me further on steps for the reapplication and followed up all the way.
Keji, an angel I met on nairaland, who proof read my SOP, compiled all my documents into pdf and resize ( working tirelessly even at midnights)
Lekiboboe who advised me to go for pgd in Culinary management Selkirk College BC instead of CNA diploma
Annon123, Ayokaq, Akoko123 and others who assisted in one way or another either by suggesting relevant documents or supporting me through the trying six and half months of waiting. I am 43 years old, I changed career from law to culinary practice. Sponsor was my husband and God came through for me. I have no doubt He did it all, PPR is God’s miracle. Men ought to pray and not faint, I prayed my ppr into existence and did the best I could on the document submitted.

God is truly GOD. Your journey is blessed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 12:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Congratulations... Its a dream come true,may the Land of Canada favour you...

Please we are still trying to book medicals for next year,so today I decided to stay awake to see what's happening, exactly 12pm,I was able to enter 7th march 2022,but all the times are saying slots are not available... Please someone help ,what can we do? Who can we call?... I suspect they fill it up from their own end ,because I have tried it for 1 week straight up...we have called all their numbers, not connecting.. Please help

Testimonytime:
Long post alert
Testimonytime

Reapplied 16th April
PPR – 4th November

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 12:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Anything over $10,000 has to be declared
Aijay26:
How much cash in USD should one be with while traveling to canada for the first time ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikkieshow: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2021
My People, I have an HND certificate, and evaluated by WES. Since schools in Canada does not accept HND for a masters program, Can you please advise if I should apply for a post graduate diploma program or a Graduate Certificate program or an undergraduate program.
I am not sure which of these two will potray academic progression to the VO.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikkieshow: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Your joy is on the way
Ceas0001:
My application is 5months today. The wait is tiring. God I pray for good news from IRCC, Ameen.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ronsfav: 2:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Amen! @lilsss
Your testimony has been packaged already

lilsss:

Congratulations!!!!! I am tapping into this great annoting, my testimony is on the way IJN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ronsfav: 2:17am On Nov 05, 2021
Amen! Thanks so much sir

makano:
Woooowww...

Congrats Ronsfav

To God be all the Glory....

And I am glad to be part of your testimony....

The land of Canada shall favour your Family In Jesus name... Amen

It has finally ended in praise...

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dolly91: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Application is 5 months today. The angel of PPR please locate me today, amen!!!!!

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hannahopaleye12: 2:36am On Nov 05, 2021
viviangogos:
Thank you everyone for your well wishes..I pray for showers of PPR in this platform for everyone waiting, and Gods speed at everyother stage of this journey for everyone, Amen.

Now with this chaos going in in Ethiopia, and they are the affordable airline that has been approved by alot of recent travellers. please which airline is also good to be booked without any hassles. Who has used EgyptAir recently? Flights have gone up so much now ooo but has to be booked anyways..

You could check British airways it’s affordable

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by clockwisereport: 3:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Good morning all

Let me join you people here and see how it goes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Welcome
clockwisereport:
Good morning all

Let me join you people here and see how it goes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mummy4life1: 4:27am On Nov 05, 2021
@justmellow: I need you to help me check my SOP and LOE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by blessbunmi(f): 5:04am On Nov 05, 2021
What happened to Ethiopian Airline please
Ayok90:
For some of us that have booked Ethiopian airline since a month ago for Dec take off

WHAT IS OUR FAITH...

IT IS WELL O
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aijay26: 5:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Gift212:
Anything over $10,000 has to be declared
I should carry 10,000 dollars cash while traveling? . I have gotten my ppr ooh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sway112: 5:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Can anyone recommend an agent here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=blessbunmi post=107342153]What happened to Ethiopian Airline please
[/quote

THERE IS UNREST ETHIOPIA PRESENTLY..... REBELS WANTS TO TAKE OVER
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Testimonytime:
It’s PPR

I appreciate God for this day and give 100percent glory to Him.
I will like to state this is my second application. Let me not bother you with my checklists. I will only say it is God. Iv seen better prepared applications with with better supporting documents and still refused by IRCC. I realized the need to DEPEND FULLY on God to get my approval. Mine is a long story that God has made to end in praise. I dedicate my Success to Him and encourage all to believe in Jesus. Nothing is impossible for Him. It’s really a beggining of new things in my 43 years of existence. Thank you Jesus.

Time line loading!!!
Reapplication 16th April
PPR 4th November.

So so happy for you, Its really Testimony time.
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilsss: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Dolly91:
Application is 5 months today. The angel of PPR please locate me today, amen!!!!!

AMEN!!!! It will locate us today

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by oyinlove15: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Send a message to Facebook they will sort it out within few business days
eleraaa:

It’s saying “my request has been blocked”
I can’t go through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Temmrow: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Temmrow:
Please, when is the application for fall 2022 ?And how much can someone be preparing for undergraduate deposit tuition fee?

Thanks

Please answer this question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2021
elenewton1:
God, it's like a dream.
My application has just been approved.
September 30th.
2nd time applicant

Congratulations to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Freebands01:
Just got PPR . Exactly 5weeks today

Congratulations to you.... First time applicant?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Ronsfav post=107334077]Halleeeelujahhhhhhhh!!!

My family's PPR just dropped.

All my praise is to my God Almighty who never fails...

I discovered this forum over 4 months after submitting application. I didn't even know how to send a post here, had to send mail to @Makano and @Ketima for enquiries. I sent a mail and webform to Nairobi after this.
God bless you so much @Makano and @Ketima. Am really grateful.
For the first time last night, I responded to a post by @lilss and this afternoon PPR landed.

Congratulations!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.