Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (874625 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sweetness24: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
I'm happy for you, congratulations
Iffylove:
The God of perfection has perfected it.............Glory be to Jesus...PPR just dropped for my son's visit visa
A request letter came in on the 29th for a parental letter of consent from his dad and a copy of biodata page, sent it the same day.
Everyone waiting, God will definitely grant you success in all your applications.
Thank you everyone,
Thank you Nairaland.........
God bless Nigeria....
God bless Canada.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oviebright: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Please I tried booking upfront medical for weeks now with IOM but it keeps stopping at this stage I can't go beyond this stage. I don't whether it's because I'm using a phone or it's a system that must be used. I tried calling their numbers since last week but it isn't going through.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Fleshofmankind1:
Winnipeg is on Holiday now and I plan to fly tomorrow again ,I just paid my school fees on the 29th and got my receipt in my inbox ,I plan showing them at the airport I have an enrollment letter not a form ,please what does the house suggest please Winnipeg students here help me

An enrollment letter is one of the important document(s) demanded at the airport. Enrollment letter isn't issued when you pay tuition fee, but only issued if your have enrolled for upcoming term course(s). If you have enrolled for January term classes, your school will issue you the letter to this regards. So if you don't have it kindly reach your school. They will advise you accordingly.

Attached is a screenshot of enrollment from people in University of Saskatchewan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iffylove:
The God of perfection has perfected it.............Glory be to Jesus...PPR just dropped for my son's visit visa
A request letter came in on the 29th for a parental letter of consent from his dad and a copy of biodata page, sent it the same day.
Everyone waiting, God will definitely grant you success in all your applications.
Thank you everyone,
God bless Nigeria....
God bless Canada.....

Congrats iffylove. It is finished and completed. Congrats to you and child. Go and prosper.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jollytravels: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iffylove:
Thank you everyone,
God bless Nigeria....
God bless Canada.....

Congratulations on your son PPR...wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ivoa: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
BabajhideySammy:
Good day,

July applicant here still waiting for a decision to be made on my application.
I sent an email to the three Nairobi email addresses today and it says “message bounced by administrator” despite the fact that I sent the same email addresses a mail yesterday. Is this a sign for me to stop sending emails or what? Anybody had the same issue please?

I had a similar experience recently. I resolved it by retyping the addresses, instead of using the ones that pop up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by silvamania: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good day all PPR Hopefuls

I pray all your applications got approved swiftly

This forum really helped me a lot . I just completed my program this month and hoping to lay claim to the goodness this wonderful country has to offer

Believe me , it’s worth it

All the best!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by oluwanbowa(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
saucekid50:
Hello guys,

I am about applying for the winter admission, but the name arrangement on my certificate differs form that on my passport.

eg...Olakunle Samuel Musa (on certificate)
Olakunle Musa Samuel (On passport and NiN)

will it not affect my application and visa process.?I think so. I have similar issue too.

thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Big congratulations to you Iffylove...God is just too faithful to fail.

Pls, can I see a sample of the letter of consent?

Thank you, and have a safe trip.

Iffylove:
Thank you everyone,
God bless Nigeria....
God bless Canada.....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hello bro compare yourself to when you are in Nigeria to Canada,
To Jinja us too

silvamania:

This forum really helped me a lot . I just completed my program this month and hoping to lay claim to the goodness this wonderful country has to offer

All the best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pls I need advice pls

Gurus pls I have a question

My waec is 2011, age 20
Now I am 30
And I want to apply for undergraduates studies in Canada.

Pls will my application fly,
and how can I defend that 10years gap

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wesay01:
HI guys just got admitted into UPEI for a undergraduate program. starting my visa possessing next month
if you are going to my school as well we can link up
and pls guys what is LETTER OF INTRODUCTION?

Congratulations on your admission. I wish you success on your visa application

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Asagna1:
Hello house... It PPR alert

I submitted my visa application September 13 2021 and i got a medical request on the 18 November. I did the medical on the 13 December at Qlife clinic. I received a mail from Qlife on the 25th that my medical has been sent to IRCC. But have been checking my status since then and it has not been updated to pass or anything. So after work this evening i decided to check my application if the medical has been updated to pass. But to my greatest surprise i saw correspondence and ppr message it has been sent around 1pm or so but i just saw the message. My question now is that is it possible for IRCC to send ppr and not update my medical to pass yet.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AyomiAfo: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Benquip:
Please is has anyone used the e-form A for Seneca fee payment via flywire.

Please if you have please share me the process.

Please, can someone help on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AyomiAfo: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Viewoliver:
Good day!
Please, has anyone paid tuition fee recently using e-Form A?
Please what should I select for payment mode under Bank Details category?
Thank for your swift response.

And this too, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Learner247:

House kindly respond to this please.

Dear Learner,

Since the fund is not up to the amount needed to show POF, you don not need to apply now, just ensure you have the complete funds when you submit your application, then you can show justification of how the funds were raised with documentary evidence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Winnn: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ify baby! This God can be trusted, see you in Regina soon girl. Congratulations to your son. If you need advice on what to bring as you are coming this winter to saskatchewan you can contact me.
Iffylove:
Thank you everyone,
God bless Nigeria....
God bless Canada.....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Learner247: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bobomaigida:

Dear Learner,

Since the fund is not up to the amount needed to show POF, you don not need to apply now, just ensure you have the complete funds when you submit your application, then you can show justification of how the funds were raised with documentary evidence.

Thank you very much @Bobomaigida.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by npop(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hello guys. Please I have some questions and need all the advice I can possibly get.

I submitted my first Study permit application on
* December 29, 2020, and got rejected May 26, 2021. (kindly check attached image 1 for the reasons for denial)

I submitted my second Study permit application on
* June 10, 2021.
I made sure to address the visa officer's concerns and also waited for the medical request ( which I did and passed).
To my greatest surprise after waiting since June 2021, till today, December 31st, I woke up to a refusal message from IRCC. (Kindly check attached image 2 for the reasons for denial).

My parents were the sponsors of my first application and after refusal, My older brother decided to be my sponsor as he had more than sufficient funds.

For the second application, I made sure to address that I did not have family ties in Canada and I explained that my ties are to Nigeria. I went further to state that I have aged parents that I have to come back to take care of. I also mentioned that my older brother was about to start up an IT company and he needed me to gain the knowledge required to run the company with him as soon as I am done with my studies.

Unfortunately, I got rejected and the reasons for denial were repeated. The only addition to the list was, denial based on travel history. I don't know if there was a mix-up. I am still shocked especially because of the long waiting period.

Kindly advice. Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
npop:
Hello guys. Please I have some questions and need all the advice I can possibly get.

I submitted my first Study permit application on
* December 29, 2020, and got rejected May 26, 2021. (kindly check attached image 1 for the reasons for denial)

I submitted my second Study permit application on
* June 10, 2021.
I made sure to address the visa officer's concerns and also waited for the medical request ( which I did and passed).
To my greatest surprise after waiting since June 2021, till today, December 31st, I woke up to a refusal message from IRCC. (Kindly check attached image 2 for the reasons for denial).

My parents were the sponsors of my first application and after refusal, My older brother decided to be my sponsor as he had more than sufficient funds.

For the second application, I made sure to address that I did not have family ties in Canada and I explained that my ties are to Nigeria. I went further to state that I have aged parents that I have to come back to take care of. I also mentioned that my older brother was about to start up an IT company and he needed me to gain the knowledge required to run the company with him as soon as I am done with my studies.

Unfortunately, I got rejected and the reasons for denial were repeated. The only addition to the list was, denial based on travel history. I don't know if there was a mix-up. I am still shocked especially because of the long waiting period.

Kindly advice. Thank you

So sorry to hear that.

@ the bold: Did you address the VO's concerns based on the generic reasons stated on the letter or you ordered for your GCMS notes to know the exact reasons?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
silvamania:

All the best!!!

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olasubomy: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iffylove:
Thank you everyone,
God bless Nigeria....
God bless Canada.....

What a pleasant way to end the year smiley. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
npop:

Besides changing your sponsor and the explanations, what did you do differently in your second application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olasubomy: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
silvamania:

All the best!!!

Congratulations, well done!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by npop(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thanks a lot. I addressed them based on generic reasons. I didn't order GCMS notes

PatrickOkunima:

So sorry to hear that.

@ the bold: Did you address the VO's concerns based on the generic reasons stated on the letter or you ordered for your GCMS notes to know the exact reasons?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by npop(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nothing really, I just made sure to address the issues in my sop. My brother also gave me a sponsorship letter and his statements. I took out my parent's documents and used my brother's own.

At the time of re-applying, I was already close to completing my first semester.. when i finished the semester, I took a leave of absence for the second semester and planned to resume in person if I was granted my visa this month/next month.
PatrickOkunima:
npop:

Besides changing your sponsor and the explanations, what did you do differently in your second application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
npop:
Nothing really, I just made sure to address the issues in my sop. My brother also gave me a sponsorship letter and his statements. I took out my parent's documents and used my brother's own.

At the time of re-applying, I was already close to completing my first semester.. when i finished the semester, I took a leave of absence for the second semester and planned to resume in person if I was granted my visa this month/next month.

Did you add your bank statement to the new application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by npop(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
No, I did not. because I'm not exactly working. I only do freelance Jobs once in a while.
Teemenzo:

Did you add your bank statement to the new application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
No nahhhhhh:
That’s why they always adviced daily to order GCMS note after delay to know the exact reason.

That’s how you can tackle.
You can’t tackle concern with Generic Delay.
So take back the “ I made sure I tackled VO concern” for now

Order your GCMS note now and house will support to tackle with you.

Sorry for the 2nd Delay.
npop:
Thanks a lot. I addressed them based on generic reasons. I didn't order GCMS notes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fleshofmankind1: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hello everyone I guess it's only ethopian airline that is asking for enrollment letter at airport in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
npop:

Obviously, you did not address the reasons for the initial denial. Sometimes, the reason for disapproval stated on the letter is different from the actual reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.