Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment (1227 Views)

Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Why It Makes No Sense To Worship God, The Creator Of Jehovah And Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
OtemAtum:
It's your god's bondage, not mine. Otem cannot be bound cool

Are you sure?
Are you really really sure?

I ask because, forgive me, you don't look like a free man at all, spiritually and mentality.

1 Like

Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
OtemAtum:
Try if you can break my record grin

Your mental record?

No thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Are you sure?
Are you really really sure?

I ask because, forgive me, you don't look like a free man at all, spiritually and mentality.

The meme got me. Are you sure she doesn't have more than 32 teeth like this? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
The meme got me. Are you sure she doesn't have more than 32 teeth like this? grin

Well, you can always put your dick in there to find out for sure.

Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Well, you can always put your dick in there to find out for sure.
Tell that to every Tom, Dick and Harry except me grin You remind me of a moniker called Yahwehpenis just now grin He'll fare better in this dick matter.cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Ahasco(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
When Ahasco aka Otematum has to reply himself while "celebrating", you go know say the celebration get confirmed K-leg.

You better not mention me unnecessarily
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
OtemAtum:
Tell that to every Tom, Dick and Harry except me grin You remind me of a moniker called Yahwehpenis just now grin He'll fare better in this dick matter.cool

Really?

You know, there's this theory that all you crazies coming up with all kinds of anti-religious belief systems are just sex freaks looking for a free playing ground.

That's so true of Sisterfire and now you are opening my eyes to the same reality, Lol

You remind me of the moniker SmellySperm

grin

Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Really?

You know, there is theory that all you crazes coming up with all kinds of anit-religious theories are just sex freaks looking for a free playing ground.

That's so true of Sisterfire and now you are opening my eyes to the same reality, Lol

grin

Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Really?

You know, there's this theory that all you crazies coming up with all kinds of anti-religious belief systems are just sex freaks looking for a free playing ground.

grin
I'll like to know about the origin of the theory. I want to check something cool
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
I'll like to know about the origin of the theory. I want to check something cool

Well you should already know it since you have supernatural connections and tutors cheesy
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Well you should already know it since you have supernatural connections and tutors cheesy
But I am not omniscient na.
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
OtemAtum:
But I am not omniscient na.

If you like be ominipartial, like a give a rat's ass.
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

If you like be ominipartial, like a give a rat's ass.
Don't give rat ass pls. It's dirty grin
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

I'm giving you your level. What do you take me for?
For whom you are, a BIG COW HORN cool
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by A001: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Ahasco(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Ahasco(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
If there was no bigcowhorn, there won't be fun cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Yeah, the horn up your ass that ensures you stay in discomfort
grin You'll fare well being the next Mr. Bean the great comedian cheesy
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Bigcowhorn: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ahasco:
If there was no bigcowhorn, there won't be fun cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol

Guy, I don new project for a new country.
No time for fun now just money making
Your sisterfire curses are perfectly useless after all.
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Hundredfold4lif(m): 2:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Occultism doesn't pay! Spewing some GIBBERISH doesn't make one an intelligent being, what more an accountable human.
Celebrating Spiritual lies, ignorance and manipulation doesn't crown any mind with Royal diadem. Let's go and make a positive use of our Divinely given, profitable senses!
Heaven of Heavens hasn't wronged any of us; each of us rather should be worshipful and thankful. That's not asking so much!
Re: Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

Occultism doesn't pay! Spewing some GIBBERISH doesn't make one an intelligent being, what more an accountable human.
Celebrating Spiritual lies, ignorance and manipulation doesn't crown any mind with Royal diadem. Let's go and make a positive use of our Divinely given, profitable senses!
Heaven of Heavens hasn't wronged any of us; each of us rather should be worshipful and thankful. That's not asking so much!
Your spiritual eyes are still asleep, if not you would have realized the truth about the encagement of Jehovah your god at this era. It only takes one revelation from the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY for you to be conscious of this truth. Anyways, pending the time you'll realize the truth, you can continue to worship Jehovah the imprisoned god. Peace cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Ajayi Crowther With Ijaw Idols / What Are Your Views About The Kingdom Of God? / Truth about religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.