Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings (41700 Views)

2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by JoeEeL(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Uche Mefor is a true son of the soil and is right by placing the curse.

[s]Mefor is fully aware that the state he comes from doesn't approve of anything that deals with natural Ignorance , most especially in using the lives of people as source of living and funds to fugitives who has no meaningful source of income abroad.

I pride myself as being fair and just and as such I join Mefor in placing eternal curse on Igbos.

I curse the day all Igbos were born, I curse the very conscience they sit on to brain wash people.

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows.....[/s]
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Antoeni(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
IPOB is cursed already
Their has never be a blessing
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Arisenews2: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Okay, History Repeating itself in Nigeria after 34 years? Two times Nigeria super cops and "Heroes" got indicted for aiding and supporting notorious criminals. Watch the interesting story of DSP George Iyamu and Anini, and that of Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi. Click to Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_gSyrNiMA
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by UnabashedIPOB: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
A bunch of ignorant folks that can't even write a coherent and intelligent statement are on here trying to garner 15 minutes of fame. Good luck with that M0R0NS!

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SenatePresdo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mefor is fully aware that the state he comes from doesn't approve of anything that deals with natural Ignorance , most especially in using the lives of people as source of living and funds to fugitives who has no meaningful source of income abroad.

I pride myself as being fair and just and as such I join Mefor in placing eternal curse on Igbos.

I curse the day all Igbos were born, I curse the very conscience they sit on to brain wash people.

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows.....

Anything to Bring BIAFRA, I stand with Mefor and Dokubo too.

BIAFRA must come in any way.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by emperor863(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Igala people have no stake in Biafra, Mefor is igala, Anambra is igala, case closed

Thanks for educating us. We now know that igbos have only four States in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Patrioticman007(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Mefor is not igbo, he's igala. Infact Anambra isn't igbo and reason why he was relieved of that post because anambra can't lead us. A reliable and proud igbo son in the name of Akpa dialectically called Ekpa is the only trusted ally of onyendu MNK. So we have no business with igala people

Anambra Igbos are now igala, see casting.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Anieke77(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nnamdi Kanu is the chameleon who thinks himself a frog.

Well he is custody already
nama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Continue dreaming in your room.

We have 36 states and so shall it be.

Case closed.

You are entitled to your euphoria.

Igbo bụ Igbo.

Abia is a creation of the zoo and no one is from Abia, Anambra or Ebonyi. Enugu is a city and indigenous.

Indigenous Igbo bụ Igbo.

A proud Igbo and no other.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Wordoftruth: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Seems its just only 2 of them in d group
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by elmodee7(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lol. The truth is coming out. I m not surprised at this development, it's is visible to blind and audible to the deaf that IPOB is all about the money. Brainwashed demented gullible idiotic mugu's home and abroad donating their ill-gotten wealth to fund a scam. Fools. Now that MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU your albino hunchback supreme leader, savior and god king is in jail , others quickly want to take over the leadership for their personal gains. Fools

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Handsum64:
These IPOB are just pure criminals that could not thrive under Buhari

Herdsmen and bandits are also not thriving under Buhari.

Greetings to NDA Kaduna.

Blind folks!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mefor.. Kanu... Asari... All are vagabonds.. looking for a way to decieve their fullible followers while they cash out.

Ndi Ara..
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SirBunky85(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2021
unohbethel:
Lol the way Uche Mefor suddenly became the darling of Apc urchins is the 9th wonder of this despotic Administration
yes.same way most of you ipobians were in love with ffk when he was insulting the Fulani's and pmb.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by paltielx: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Biafra struggle by Kanu is selfish and unrealistic, personally I don't see him being victorious
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73:

Keep it coming..
NEXT!!

You should have disregarded him at the first
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by oneMalik: 12:22am On Aug 26, 2021
WAIT O !
AKPA na spoiler While EKPA is groundnut , so which one be the guy name ?
Anambra can't rule you but the other person was saying " typical Igbo man " . so anambra is not Igbo or wetin you dey talk self ? I don't understand .

unquote author=NNEWIsuper post=105173893]
Mefor is not igbo, he's igala. Infact Anambra isn't igbo and reason why he was relieved of that post because anambra can't lead us. A reliable and proud igbo son in the name of Akpa dialectically called Ekpa is the only trusted ally of onyendu MNK. So we have no business with igala people [/quote]
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 26, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Y'all IPOB terrorists and their sympathizers are Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.... Taking Your piglet selfs seriously because of social media. You can't even control local government election stupid terrorists. Drug trafficking, child factory, low life criminals.

Nwanyi na-eji aka abuo akwo amiri

Bring your shoulders down abeg. You are just a dust.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2021
oneMalik:
WAIT O !
AKPA na spoiler While EKPA is groundnut , so which one be the guy name ?
Anambra can't rule you but the other person was saying " typical Igbo man " . so anambra is not Igbo or wetin you dey talk self ? I don't understand .

unquote author=NNEWIsuper post=105173893]
Mefor is not igbo, he's igala. Infact Anambra isn't igbo and reason why he was relieved of that post because anambra can't lead us. A reliable and proud igbo son in the name of Akpa dialectically called Ekpa is the only trusted ally of onyendu MNK. So we have no business with igala people

Some statements are better seen as propaganda they are and ignored with priority sef

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by StreetMedia: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[/s]

Nnamdi Kanu is the chameleon who thinks himself a frog.

Well he is custody already.
Just shut up!.

Nigeria is not United...stop fooling yourself.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by StreetMedia: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
DSS has completely infiltrated IPOB using implosion tactics
So you think... Laughable
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by StreetMedia: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Y'all IPOB terrorists and their sympathizers are Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.... Taking Your piglet selfs seriously because of social media. You can't even control local government election stupid terrorists. Drug trafficking, child factory, low life criminals.
When the killing gets to your family... You will realise
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by StreetMedia: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Have withdrawn my blessings — Nnamdi Kanu's former deputy, Mefor places curse on IPOB

Uche Mefor, a former deputy of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group said this on Wednesday.

Mefor, in a post on his Facebook account on Wednesday, said he has withdrawn his blessing from the group.

Kanu and Mefor who is the head of Information and Communication of the new Customary Government of Biafra, clashed with the IPOB leader last year due to his method of operating the group.

Mefor has now joined forces with former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo in their bid to actualise the Biafra agenda.

Recall that Dokubo declared a new Biafra government and named himself as the leader of the government.

Dokubo who noted in the statement he released through Mefor on the declaration of a “Biafra de facto customary government” said the time has come for them to take their destinies in their hands, adding that their people have long suffered injustice and marginalization in Nigeria.

A few weeks after, Dokubo in a video released on social media described Kanu as a criminal.

While accusing the IPOB leader of using the “Biafran struggle” as a business venture, Dokubo claimed Nnamdi Kanu has been diverting funds meant for the Biafran cause.

Meanwhile, Kanu’s former right-hand man, who cursed IPOB on Wednesday, wrote, “as a pillar and founding member who helped make it the phenomenon it was, my blessings are already withdrawn and ipob as an organisation and movement already cursed that you may know that treachery and desecration of the land do not pay and that there is a supreme being in charge of the affairs of men and control of the universe.
“Forget all the shenanigans, in the fullness of time, you shall realise the import of this assertion.”

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3098348
Unapologetically, you are a wasted sperm... Quote me anywhere and anytime.

One Nigeria kill you there.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by ismodiwa(m): 12:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Igala oo, igbo ooo na una sabi
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Springboot: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fake news from a well known purveyor of fake news

But he hasn't deleted it, check his page. How is it now fake?
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Paradishennesy(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73:
Uche can rant like a mental patience that he is... won’t change anything grin

Won’t make him a member of IPOB or any group.. he’s a homeless and free..

Uche should start his own freedom movement and let’s see who knows him .. talk more listening to him.. except some foolishly stupid imp like him.. those are the idiots that can take him serious.
U sure say u complete Brest milk atall?
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Okoyouth: 1:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Idiot, don't worry we are preparing for you.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by udele1: 1:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mefor is fully aware that the state he comes from doesn't approve of anything that deals with natural Ignorance , most especially in using the lives of people as source of living and funds to fugitives who has no meaningful source of income abroad.

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows.....

ISEEE
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Ekpeitit(m): 2:06am On Aug 26, 2021
UbadiliMarshal:
U are a bat, in my language u are called "usu", u no get mouth where humans talk, u belong where u are right now, upside_down, shameful & confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. / Photos Of INEC Office In Sokoto On Friday Morning. / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.