Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings (41405 Views)

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by ediko5(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2021
I LOVE UCHE MEFOR.

HE'S SHOWING THEM PEPPER.

Biafra MY ASS. ALL MAN AFTER THEIR POCKET

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Karlosorji(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Uche Mefor is a true son of the soil and is right by placing the curse.

Mefor is fully aware that the state he comes from doesn't approve of anything that deals with natural Ignorance , most especially in using the lives of people as source of living and funds to fugitives who has no meaningful source of income abroad.

I pride myself as being fair and just and as such I join Mefor in placing eternal curse on Igbos.

I curse the day all Igbos were born, I curse the very conscience they sit on to brain wash people.

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows.....
it is your generation that is cursed since you don’t have common sense. The way Nigeria is going, is that how a sane country is been run?
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by joeyfire(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2021
So how will all this grammar and politics help us achieve the referendum that even a baby monkey knows is what we need more than anything.

Nnamdi Kanu's ti gbuo zo gbuo approach is wild and his followers can be annoying but what is this Uche Mefor's mission? What's his agenda and vision? Does he have any goals?
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by hollywater: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Attributes of IPob terrorists. They go about with long mouth but achieves nothing.

Well biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

Kanu should enjoy his stay in prison.
Your foolishness is dead and buried.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Legendforte:

All the time come to onitsha headbridge, get yourself a meaningful life.
We want peace in Anambra.
I hate joblessness and illiteracy

Your literacy for over 50 years had taken the zoo to the moon!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiocy is when you keep celebrating a system that pauperised, maimed, extorted, looted and stunted your development for over half a century, yet your blindfolded eyes are yet to decipher how shortchanged you've been over time.

Continuuuuuuuuuuuu

Biafra is here.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Story for the gods.

You are from Abia state and that's your state of origin.

When filling firms do u write Igbo bu Igbo there or seen any state with such terms?

So you are dreaming. Every state is Independent and it will continue to be.

My state is not a zoo, if Abia state is a zoo then so be it.

Your undoing as a zoo citizen remains incurable hypocrisy.

Individual states are Independent yet all powers belong to Abuja, while you converge there every month for feeding bottle allowance.... grin grin grin . grin grin grin

Wake up bro, every state in the zoo depend on Caliphate controlled center.

Take this education for free.!

Biafra is here.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Your undoing as a zoo citizen remains incurable hypocrisy.

Individual states are Independent yet all powers belong to Abuja, while you converge there every month for feeding bottle allowance.... grin grin grin . grin grin grin

Wake up bro, every state in the zoo depend on Caliphate controlled center.

Take this education for free.!

Biafra is here.

Story for the gods.
When filling firms do u write Igbo bu Igbo there or seen any state with such terms?

case closed

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Story for the gods.

case closed

Comprehension isn't for all!

Biafra is here.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by babapressy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
ediko5:
I LOVE UCHE MEFOR.

HE'S SHOWING THEM PEPPER.

Biafra MY ASS. ALL MAN AFTER THEIR POCKET

Wake up and face the bandits

Lol

Biafra is here
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
An Igbo man will always be an Igbo man. If they struggle for space and you don't recognise them, they will name you. Now that Biafra has not been actualised, we have seen two leaders already. Which way Biafrans?
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by EXOUSIAng: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Mefor is not igbo, he's igala. Infact Anambra isn't igbo and reason why he was relieved of that post because anambra can't lead us. A reliable and proud igbo son in the name of Akpa dialectically called Ekpa is the only trusted ally of onyendu MNK. So we have no business with igala people
Yet your retarrded masters have been begging all neighboring tribes to join Biafra.
Dragging the Niger Deltans, the Idomas, Igedes, Jukuns, Efik etc to join.....
If not that I have some igbo friends who are actually intelligent.
You all on NL are actually enough proof that the Igbos are a bunch of retarrds....
You can't even tell yourselves the Truth and you hate anyone who tells you truth....
Keep turning your region to another warzone. When you are don blame the FG. Steewpeed people
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by caandi: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Was his acc hacked? Na wa o
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
An Igbo man will always be an Igbo man. If they struggle for space and you don't recognise them, they will name you. Now that Biafra has not been actualised, we have seen two leaders already. Which way Biafrans?

Those who have eyes can see better...... Biafra is here
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by sharpsecret: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not a biafran let alone Ipob. There is no country recognized by such name...or even existing.

It is only an online republic of fools...and fools must be fools.
you are not a Biafran and there is no country recognise by that name but there a millions of people who think they are Biafrans....just as people believe they are oduduwa or arewa...I would have love to lecture u tonight but u are not worth it cos u are full of hate...even if I don't know can't u lecture me?did I insult u?but let me give u something to take home.there was no Azerbaijan in 1980 but today there is a country recognise by that name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture / Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.