Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings (41334 Views)

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Upjis: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=Asgard73 post=105173183]Uche is a typical ant that thinks himself elephant.

He fought so much for recognition... and yet none ... even the recent idiot called EKPA is more known..

Uche the government understands your noise ..is them to take you serious.. only that Nigeria government can’t take you serious and wen your fellow igbos ain’t taking you serious..

Must be really hard for the young man. [/quotei

Is this how Igbos are united ? Fighting each other for the sit if power

What a shame
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Skillsnigeria: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Noted
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Upjis: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Survivingnaija:
Who cares ? Go and give Boko haram and Buhari your blessings . You will be there and they will put your head on a stake.
Ewu.

Is this how Igbos are united ?

Fighting each other �����

What a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Upjis: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
FlamieB:
Igbos don't believe in all these internet noise, we do the real job in reality cos an average Igbo man knows what's good for him. Just like every other thing including the sit-at-home. Non Igbos should stop wasting their time propagating craps all over the internet, we don't give a bit damn.

Fighting. Each other for power chia
������ What a big shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by richie240: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by mikywonder(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Uche Mefor is a true son of the soil and is right by placing the curse.

Mefor is fully aware that the state he comes from doesn't approve of anything that deals with natural Ignorance , most especially in using the lives of people as source of living and funds to fugitives who has no meaningful source of income abroad.

I pride myself as being fair and just and as such I join Mefor in placing eternal curse on Igbos.

I curse the day all Igbos were born, I curse the very conscience they sit on to brain wash people.

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows.....

Zone B
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Desecration of the land has strong consequences... especially when you use the blood of a kin...

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by osazsky(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Survivingnaija:
Who cares ? Go and give Boko haram and Buhari your blessings . You will be there and they will put your head on a stake.
Ewu.
did u read the post...kanu asked us ipob to pay heavily before u could be called proper Igbos and esn..after we he used all our monies to buy a shirt of 1million naira and Bianca shoe of 10m..he was in london using our monies to carry the biggest asss he left us to fight for ourselves while he was enjoying sex 4 times a day most of my colleague ipob died for kanu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Commentor: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sharing formula gone wrong.

grin
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Have withdrawn my blessings — Nnamdi Kanu's former deputy, Mefor places curse on IPOB

Uche Mefor, a former deputy of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group said this on Wednesday.

Mefor, in a post on his Facebook account on Wednesday, said he has withdrawn his blessing from the group.

Kanu and Mefor who is the head of Information and Communication of the new Customary Government of Biafra, clashed with the IPOB leader last year due to his method of operating the group.

Mefor has now joined forces with former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo in their bid to actualise the Biafra agenda.

Recall that Dokubo declared a new Biafra government and named himself as the leader of the government.

Dokubo who noted in the statement he released through Mefor on the declaration of a “Biafra de facto customary government” said the time has come for them to take their destinies in their hands, adding that their people have long suffered injustice and marginalization in Nigeria.

A few weeks after, Dokubo in a video released on social media described Kanu as a criminal.

While accusing the IPOB leader of using the “Biafran struggle” as a business venture, Dokubo claimed Nnamdi Kanu has been diverting funds meant for the Biafran cause.

Meanwhile, Kanu’s former right-hand man, who cursed IPOB on Wednesday, wrote, “as a pillar and founding member who helped make it the phenomenon it was, my blessings are already withdrawn and ipob as an organisation and movement already cursed that you may know that treachery and desecration of the land do not pay and that there is a supreme being in charge of the affairs of men and control of the universe.
“Forget all the shenanigans, in the fullness of time, you shall realise the import of this assertion.”

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3098348
[/s]
Where did this one come from? And who is this over bloated belly poster that posted this? Let me reserve my bullets!

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Chidex50(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mefor is fully aware that the state he comes from doesn't approve of anything that deals with natural Ignorance , most especially in using the lives of people as source of living and funds to fugitives who has no meaningful source of income abroad.

I pride myself as being fair and just and as such I join Mefor in placing eternal curse on Igbos.

I curse the day all Igbos were born, I curse the very conscience they sit on to brain wash people.

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows.....
I've been monitoring you and your likes closely in this forum.Upon all the problems befalling the Country as a result of bad leadership you'll never comment but once it concerns a group that's fighting a just course the bitterness in you towards them will just arouse your emotions and you start typing gibberish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by 0dav2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oya make una come see the Biafra ooo,

Chai Nigerians who do us like this

Whatsapp me for more info on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chidex50:

I've been monitoring you and your likes closely in this forum.Upon all the problems befalling the Country as a result of bad leadership you'll never comment but once it concerns a group that's fighting a just course the bitterness in you towards them will just arouse your emotions and you start typing gibberish!
how is beheading of native doctors..rape..killing of innocent policemen who are parents a just course mumu just shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say..u can start impeachment process through your gready senators...if u cant impeach buhari...during the nxt general elections in 2023 dont sell your voters card for 5000 naira...do this and your must have fought for a just course.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by kingscare1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
FlamieB:
Igbos don't believe in all these internet noise, we do the real job in reality cos an average Igbo man knows what's good for him. Just like every other thing including the sit-at-home. Non Igbos should stop wasting their time propagating craps all over the internet, we don't give a bit damn.

You dey mad abi? Is all ibos IPOB Member? Count me out since you people choose violence, killings and intimidations on innocent ibo people who are bright enough to disassociate themselves from anything cursed IPOB TOUTS.

I'm an IBO, I hate violence stupid thoughtless ignorance and most importantly I love NIGERIA my home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Father254: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Have withdrawn my blessings — Nnamdi Kanu's former deputy, Mefor places curse on IPOB

Uche Mefor, a former deputy of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group said this on Wednesday.

Mefor, in a post on his Facebook account on Wednesday, said he has withdrawn his blessing from the group.

Kanu and Mefor who is the head of Information and Communication of the new Customary Government of Biafra, clashed with the IPOB leader last year due to his method of operating the group.

Mefor has now joined forces with former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo in their bid to actualise the Biafra agenda.

Recall that Dokubo declared a new Biafra government and named himself as the leader of the government.

Dokubo who noted in the statement he released through Mefor on the declaration of a “Biafra de facto customary government” said the time has come for them to take their destinies in their hands, adding that their people have long suffered injustice and marginalization in Nigeria.

A few weeks after, Dokubo in a video released on social media described Kanu as a criminal.

While accusing the IPOB leader of using the “Biafran struggle” as a business venture, Dokubo claimed Nnamdi Kanu has been diverting funds meant for the Biafran cause.

Meanwhile, Kanu’s former right-hand man, who cursed IPOB on Wednesday, wrote, “as a pillar and founding member who helped make it the phenomenon it was, my blessings are already withdrawn and ipob as an organisation and movement already cursed that you may know that treachery and desecration of the land do not pay and that there is a supreme being in charge of the affairs of men and control of the universe.
“Forget all the shenanigans, in the fullness of time, you shall realise the import of this assertion.”

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3098348

Enjoy for awhile the money � you collected from Dss(fg) to speak negative about the focus of Biafra dream.

Just like Judas Iscariot you will find out money is not enough to betray your life.
Your words are useless to the Biafra dream. Forward ever and backward never.
Woe betide you and your lineage. The air,water and sand will always fight you forever.
Amen.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Commentor: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
wealthyhenry:
Uche Mefor is a sell out and a saboteur. But posterity will judge him.

Do to him what you guys do to Saboteurs.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by CNiro: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
God bless Biafra land!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Kei144(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
The reality is that IPOB and any other group like it cannot actualize Biafra. There are Jews in Biafra; inasnuch as most people think that the Jewish heritage is a prideful thing, they do not realize the full implications. People do not realize the spiritual implication of Jewisshness in Igboland and how it relates with the plight of Igbos in Nigeria. The Jews of Igboland are descendants of Jews who migrated from Judea to Egypt in Jeremiah 43. Jeremiah 41 to 44 tells the story of those Jews. The story shows that there is a spiritual problem accompanying those Jews and it explains the plight of Igbos in Nigeria. Until the spiritual problem is addressed spiritually, Igbo Jews will go nowhere. Therefore, MASSOB, IPOB, or any other group like them, cannot solve the problems of Igbos. If Ojukwu and the Biafran soldiers of the late 60s could not save Igbos, no physical movement can save Igbos. Igbos can only be saved by spiritual action. And they will be saved in the near future, as promised by God, as contained in the Bible.

Ez. 36:22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
Ez. 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.
Ez. 36:24 “‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
So if actually biafra country is to be formed it's this caward ass licker that was captured like a chicken cuz of puna that will make it a reality..I really feel sorry for pigs.been a pig is the most difficult thing on earth..imagine pigs are motivated to put thier lives on the line against Amy from another pig in london with 2 female bigs giving him lap dance in kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by kingscare1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Father254:

Enjoy for awhile the money � you collected from Dss(fg) to speak negative about the focus of Biafra dream.

Just like Judas Iscariot you will find out money is not enough to betray your life.
Your words are useless to the Biafra dream. Forward ever and backward never.
Woe betide you and your lineage. The air,water and sand will always fight you forever.
Amen.
but do you like what ipob people are doing in the name of agitating for Biafra? Killing ibos that don't buy the idea, is it right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by kingscare1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
CNiro:
God bless Biafra land!!!
which land? A cursed land that is filled with innocent peoples blood?
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by od501: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Sorry sir, we areosy here. Can you please enlighten us on what warrant this statement.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by sharpsecret: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

if u are a Biafran u are ipob...unless u want to change the meaning of ipob...so if u are a Biafran u curse urself too
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by kingscare1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chidex50:

I've been monitoring you and your likes closely in this forum. Upon all the problems befalling the Country as a result of bad leadership you'll never comment but once it concerns a group that's fighting a just course the bitterness in you towards them will just arouse your emotions and you start typing gibberish!

just cause done unjustly.
When you correct ipob touts they call and attack you as an enemy but when they kill, destroy, rape and extort innocent people in ibo land they call it a just can'te or agitation...
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by od501: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Mefor is not igbo, he's igala. Infact Anambra isn't igbo and reason why he was relieved of that post because anambra can't lead us. A reliable and proud igbo son in the name of Akpa dialectically called Ekpa is the only trusted ally of onyendu MNK. So we have no business with igala people

Anambra isn't igbo? Igala isn't Igbo? Oga what did you smoke?
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by od501: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Upjis:

Fighting. Each other for power chia
������ What a big shame

Oga...even in BH, there are still fractions. Be calming down
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by moscobabs(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by sharpsecret: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
I am uche mefor friend on Facebook since 2012...after reading this news I had to check his Facebook wall...there is nothing like this on his wall....Nigeria media is the worst in the world...they don't do verification before posting a news....somebody can open Facebook account using same name...but all those ones no concern our media... all they know is to copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by od501: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
kingscare1:

just cause done unjustly.
When you correct ipob touts they call and attack you as an enemy but when they kill, destroy, rape and extort innocent people in ibo land they call it a just can'te or agitation...

How many of your people has the ipob raped, or stole from. Your north is fast becoming Afghanistan extention, and you are here having orgasm about another man's problem. U need help sir.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by UbadiliMarshal(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
IPOB WAS ALREADY CURSED.
THE DOT NATION WAS ALREADY CURSED.
BIAFRA WAS ALREADY CURSED.
U are a bat, in my language u are called "usu", u no get mouth where humans talk, u belong where u are right now, upside_down, shameful & confused
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Christistruth00: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
God has finally shown him the Light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministers Who May Make Buhari’s Next Level Revealed / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor / Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.