Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1176812 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by donald197: 12:05am On May 16, 2023
Link for part 3
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Jlaw1: 1:07am On May 16, 2023
Icesnow:
How can I switch career as a teacher and how do I get the sponsored jobs pls?

Hi.
Great question. The UK has recently introduced a few different routes into teaching. In order to aid my response to your enquiry, could you be nice enough to answer the following:

a. do you have any experience and/or certification in teaching?

b. are you inside/outside the UK currently?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 6:20am On May 16, 2023
LionInZion:

O ye of little faith cheesy

😂🤣
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 6:20am On May 16, 2023
Akorkor:

Don’t mind them. Yeye policy everywhere. We go survive sha. They are losing their medical team to Australia now

All is well

wink
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by bigtt76(f): 6:29am On May 16, 2023
I'm interested in this

My responses

a. No
b. Yes currently in the UK

Jlaw1:

Hi.
Great question. The UK has recently introduced a few different routes into teaching. In order to aid my response to your enquiry, could you be nice enough to answer the following:

a. do you have any experience and/or certification in teaching?

b. are you inside/outside the UK currently?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by samsmokey: 6:46am On May 16, 2023
Any transfer services with rates better than MoneyFex?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dude420(m): 6:55am On May 16, 2023
what's wrong with care jobs?
Aphrodite007:

I’m telling you! It’s so heartbreaking. I don’t think it’s the govt doing it entirely. I think the HR of corporate companies are lazy and scared of immigration so they don’t understand how easy it is to register as sponsors and give sponsorship. It’s seems only care homes have hacked this. So you see young intelligent vibrant Nigerians with experience in amazing sectors wasting their talent for 5 years. It’s sad

But like you said- it’s 5 years and they will leave immediately they get The ILR. I pray God gives them strength.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Dygeasy(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2023
samsmokey:
Any transfer services with rates better than MoneyFex?
You can try Nala

They've been reliable thus far and they have good rates. Current rate is 931. Join https://join.iwantnala.com/YUNUS-378569 and get a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Dygeasy(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2023
dude420:
what's wrong with care jobs?
I think the general idea is that many people are not happy/passionate about doing them but stay in them for sponsorship or the "ease" with which they're easy to get.

Care jobs for many with the potential to do more careerwise are meant to be survival jobs till they land on their feet but many of them remain stuck and keep doing them without actively pursuing "more."

Not to say some don't eventually settle into those jobs and find happiness.

To each theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AgentXxx(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2023
Zahra29:

This sounds too cray cray 😂 Please substitute with "mental health" -semantics but better accepted/understood. E.g. I have a lot going on, need to take a bit of time out for my mental health
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AgentXxx(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2023
😂 Thanks for the renovation but mental and psychological are brothers
Zahra29:

This sounds too cray cray 😂 Please substitute with "mental health" -semantics but better accepted/understood. E.g. I have a lot going on, need to take a bit of time out for my mental health
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by rinzylee(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Really shocked

Just checked* only Egypt air is feeling overtly generous grin

Haha..... they know a Prophet is about to engage them. They will behave . Infact, I prophesy I will.be upgraded to a business class. Amen.

Somebody say Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by deybholar(f): 9:06am On May 16, 2023
Oggg:
since they will renew in 2 months and hopefully do not plan on going anywhere out of the travel area then it’s ok.
She shud have the number of the soft copy to upload when they are extending.

Thanks for the response.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by BoyleEd: 10:18am On May 16, 2023
Zahra29:

The Home Office is poised to announce a ban on one-year masters students being allowed to bring family members with them to the UK, as part of the Government’s efforts to reduce net immigration.

The plans are expected to be unveiled later this month, when the latest immigration statistics are anticipated to show that net migration hit record levels in 2022, despite the Conservative Party’s pledge to slash overall immigration.

Students have been one of the main drivers of the post-coronavirus pandemic surge in migration, with almost 500,000 study visas issued by the UK authorities in 2022 — a rise of 81 per cent compared with 2019.

Students, especially those coming from Nigeria and India, have become more likely to bring family with them, with 135,788 visas granted to dependants in 2022, up from 16,047 in 2019.

The Department for Education, the Home Office and the Treasury are finalising a plan that would stop dependants from travelling with master’s students on one-year courses, according to several officials close to the discussions.

One said: “Many of these courses only last for nine months. We don’t think this will have a big effect on our ability to attract global talent.”

One minister confirmed the focus was on the dependants of master’s students, saying: “It’s clear we have to do something. We’re a long way from David Cameron’s promise to reduce annual net migration to the ‘tens of thousands’.”

The Treasury, which normally favours higher migration, has accepted the political need to restrict the number of dependants of overseas students, while Gillian Keegan, education secretary, has also agreed to the plan.

Officials close to the discussions suggested Ms Keegan approved of plans to limit the number of dependents that foreign students on one-year masters courses can bring, because some were quite clearly “taking the piss”.

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dustydee: 11:52am On May 16, 2023
OmichaelO:
Good evening guys,

Quick one please, is an employer required to demand sick note for just one day leave considering the person has been overstressed and doesn't want to put her clients at risk. I mean not being in optimal condition to carry out duty effective?

Because going through gov.uk and other websites, one doesn't require to show it unless you are off work for 5 working days/1 week.

The employer is just trying to prove difficult because the person is question said she can't make it for work the following next due to work and exam stress.

How can one get sick leave (self certified) or what else can be done?
Just tell your manager you are sick and won't be able to come in. Follow your orgainsations' protocol

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Jlaw1: 12:10pm On May 16, 2023
bigtt76:
I'm interested in this

My responses

a. No
b. Yes currently in the UK

You have just hijacked the conversation from the OP. No need to fret though, you won't be needing a lawyer because hijacking isn't yet a crime on Nairaland. I'll try to give a broad response, so that the OP can also benefit. Let's go.

This long writeup particularly applies to ENGLAND. To teach in England, a person is required to have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills (QTLS).
The QTS is more prestigious/respected than the QTLS (just like BSc is better respected than HND in Naija). So getting the QTS or QTLS is the pathway into teaching. These are the 5 main routes into teaching.

1. PGCE ROUTE (leading to QTS): This route is also known as the Teacher Training route, and is open to applicants with both teaching and non-teaching experience. For applicants residing outside the UK, having a teaching experience is considered important by most teacher training providers. The PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) is essentially a 9 or 10-month intensive course intended to train applicants into becoming a qualified teacher.

Pros:
•it is a relatively easy route into teaching

•it is open to applicants inside and outside the UK

•it allows applicants to easily get sponsored teaching jobs 5 or 6 months into the program.

•it provides automatic placement opportunities to applicants

•it provides applicants with the lucrative UK-work experience through placements (teaching practice)

•it makes it very possible to get sponsored jobs at places of placement.

•it also leaves some margin for errors/mistakes for relatively inexperienced teachers in their development

Cons:
•It is relatively expensive, teacher training providers charge from £12,000 upwards

•applicants from outside the UK are usually required to sit for IELTS before being accepted into the program

•the program can be hectic/draining and may not allow enough time for applicants who want to work alongside studies.

2. PGDE ROUTE (leading to QTLS): The Post Graduate Diploma in Education is another route into teaching and is very similar to the PGCE route already described above.

3. ASSESSMENT ONLY QTS ROUTE: This is a very brilliant route into teaching. It is open to persons who have at least 2years' teaching experience AND is currently working as a teacher either inside or outside the UK (yes, including Nigeria). The beauty about this route is that NO training is needed (unlike the PGCE & PGDE routes previously described). All that is required is for the person to be assessed by a representative of a teacher training provider to measure their skills, by observing them teaching at their place of work. If the representative is satisfied, then, voila, the QTS is immediately awarded.

Pros:
•applicants don't need to be in the UK to benefit from this route, because it is open to people living inside and outside the UK

•the representative will be the one to visit the applicant in order to assess them and not the other way around (even if the applicant is living outside the UK) e.g an applicant working in Lagos will be visited at their place of work, by the representative to assess their teaching skills in the classroom

•it's a very fast/short route to getting the QTS and a quick pathway into teaching in England

Cons:
•only persons currently working as a teacher and with at least 2years' teaching experience is eligible for this route

•persons eligible must have a BSc and O'level credits in English and Math

•it can cost between £1,500 and £4,000 for applicants presumably to cover the representative's travel costs amongst other things

•it is a riskier route (compared to the PGCE/PGDE routes), as there is little room for error during the assessment. If the representative isn't satisfied with the applicant's teaching methods, then the applicant will not be awarded the QTS.

•applicants will have to inform/carry along the school where they teach (i.e place of work), because that is where the assessment will take place

•getting a sponsored job may not be very easy for successful applicants living outside the UK as most recruiting UK/English schools prefer to interview teachers in-person before offering them a sponsored job.

4. INTERNATIONAL QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS ROUTE (leading to iQTS): This is like the online version of the PGCE/PGDE routes into teaching. It is a new route into teaching in the UK.

Pros:
•it is open to all applicants living inside or outside the UK

•trainings only take place online, therefore leaving room for students to study remotely while still doing other work.

•it allows a more flexible schedule compared to the other training routes

•applicants can enjoy access to the training even if they are living outside the UK

Cons:
•it isn't free, so it comes at a fee

•getting a sponsored job may not be very easy for successful applicants living outside the UK as most recruiting UK/English schools prefer to interview teachers in-person before offering them a sponsored job.

•only 6 teacher training providers offer this service in the whole of England, which may not be a very good thing at the moment

•may contain lots of uncertainty because it is a new scheme

5.QTS EXEMPTION FOR QUALIFIED TEACHERS OUTSIDE THE UK: This route is only open to qualified/certified teachers working outside the UK.

Pros:
•eligible persons are allowed to work as teachers in England for up to 4years without a QTS.

•it is open to qualified teachers working outside the UK

Cons:
•only persons who have successfully completed a course of teacher training recognised by the organisation that regulates teachers in the country where they are qualified are eligible

•getting a sponsored job may not be very easy for successful applicants because most recruiting English schools prefer to interview teachers in-person AND also prefer teachers already holding a QTS

Sorry, my ink don finish.

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by seyejohn94: 12:11pm On May 16, 2023
An appeal court in London, the United Kingdom, has sentenced a Nigerian man to three years in jail for physically abusing(beating with cane) his nine-year-old son.

The offender, 66, initially got away with 22 months imprisonment at the end of his trial at the Crown Court in Woolwich, South-east London, which the government disagreed with.

Following the government’s appeal against the trial court’s sentence, the Criminal Division of the Court of Appeal of England and Wales in London raised the punishment to three years jail term.

“The sentence of 22 months imprisonment will be quashed and replaced by a sentence of three years imprisonment,” the Court of Appeal ordered in its judgement delivered on 22 December 2022.

He who hath ear, let him hear...
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mizGene(f): 12:37pm On May 16, 2023
Contra5:
@Aphrodite007, @Lagosismyhome, @heroshark.

Thank you for bringing up this convo about PSV and everything you said is valid. However, there are many layers to it and I have questions
@aphrodite007 - are these people getting good jobs, but not with sponsorship or they are not getting jobs at all?  I asked because there were so many jobs and not enough people to do it as of January and that dwindled as the fin year ended.  If they had a "good enough" job, and performing why would any sensible HR let them go knowing they would spend more to backfill the role?

As an aside, on the issue of "big boys" in Nigeria - sometimes 'big boy' can make things clumsy. I saw the CV of two of my husband's friends - I wouldn't interview them with that CV tbh. They had loads of experience and had everything on their CVs. I got a headache from reading the 4 pages CV. CV got revamped, one got a job 2 weeks after and the other has been getting calls and now interviewing.'

@heroshark raised some valid points about upskilling, preparedness etc. There are lot of students around me and many of them got sponsorship whilst my brother is in a care job. A lady whom I accommodated interviewed with a lot of big firms but didn't pass their interviews. We all know there is a lot to interviews beyond skills. From day one, she knew what she wanted and went for it - it was a matter of time. She eventually got sponsored by NHS.

Whilst I am helping other people rewrite cvs, prep for interviews, upskill and motivate them, I have never seen my brother's cv or heard him say he has an interview somewhere. Even though he studied a lucrative course - add a bit of Excel proficiency, and SQL for beginners, the guy will be hotcake but I have realised not everyone is driven.

I told a guy to send me his cv and portfolio so I can refer him to recruiters especially the ones interested in black/minorities. The guy hasn't come back till date.

I have met people who got sponsored jobs before they finished uni. I can go on and on.

There is luck/grace and whatnot but there is something the 5% are doing that the 95% are not doing. I have seen it over and over again. It takes dedication and grit and not everyone has it. I may be wrong - happy to learn because the tuition fee my brother paid still dey pepper me.
Wish I could give your post a thousand likes... I really get that part where someone close is just blind to their potential and available people/resources to leverage. Very frustrating....

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by OmichaelO: 12:57pm On May 16, 2023
dustydee:

Just tell your manager you are sick and won't be able to come in. Follow your orgainsations' protocol
manager insisted one she comes in. Organisation protocol is not considering the well being of the employee. Even the doctor (GP) mentioned a day or two leave never require sick note. Until it's until 7 days.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dustydee: 3:00pm On May 16, 2023
OmichaelO:
manager insisted one she comes in. Organisation protocol is not considering the well being of the employee. Even the doctor (GP) mentioned a day or two leave never require sick note. Until it's until 7 days.
Send a formal email that you are sick and will not be able to come in that day. If they insist. show up and collapse on the job. Then sue them. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by skealoo: 4:20pm On May 16, 2023
seunoj:

Send a mail to this address asking for status
nhsbsa.IHSreimbursements@nhs.net

If the status shows that they are unable to send the payment to the initiating account, send a mail here with bank details and txn ref
CustomerRefundsIHS@homeoffice.gov.uk

Please i sent mail to the emails but did not deliver. is there any other email addresses available to get status information of the reufnd application or to get any calrifications from the IHS team??
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by seunoj: 5:11pm On May 16, 2023
skealoo:

Please i sent mail to the emails but did not deliver. is there any other email addresses available to get status information of the reufnd application or to get any calrifications from the IHS team??

Pls check again and be sure u sent to this email.
Made a mistake earlier that was later corrected.
nhsbsa@ihsreimbursements@nhs.net

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mimilyrics: 5:31pm On May 16, 2023
You were actually right. It should be nhsbsa.ihsreimbursements@nhs.net not nhsbsa@ihsreimbursements@nhs.net
seunoj:

Pls check again and be sure u sent to this email.
Made a mistake earlier that was later corrected.
nhsbsa@ihsreimbursements@nhs.net

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by harddrive2012: 5:41pm On May 16, 2023
Thanks for this brilliant write up. Regarding point number 3, does the required 2 years counts for those teaching in private schools in Nigeria ? Or only Government schools teachers ?.

Secondly, is TRCN mandated for Nigeria teachers before applying ?

Jlaw1:

You have just hijacked the conversation from the OP. No need to fret though, you won't be needing a lawyer because hijacking isn't yet a crime on Nairaland. I'll try to give a broad response, so that the OP can also benefit. Let's go.

This long writeup particularly applies to ENGLAND. To teach in England, a person is required to have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills (QTLS).
The QTS is more prestigious/respected than the QTLS (just like BSc is better respected than HND in Naija). So getting the QTS or QTLS is the pathway into teaching. These are the 5 main routes into teaching.

1. PGCE ROUTE (leading to QTS): This route is also known as the Teacher Training route, and is open to applicants with both teaching and non-teaching experience. For applicants residing outside the UK, having a teaching experience is considered important by most teacher training providers. The PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) is essentially a 9 or 10-month intensive course intended to train applicants into becoming a qualified teacher.

Pros:
•it is a relatively easy route into teaching

•it is open to applicants inside and outside the UK

•it allows applicants to easily get sponsored teaching jobs 5 or 6 months into the program.

•it provides automatic placement opportunities to applicants

•it provides applicants with the lucrative UK-work experience through placements (teaching practice)

•it makes it very possible to get sponsored jobs at places of placement.

•it also leaves some margin for errors/mistakes for relatively inexperienced teachers in their development

Cons:
•It is relatively expensive, teacher training providers charge from £12,000 upwards

•applicants from outside the UK are usually required to sit for IELTS before being accepted into the program

•the program can be hectic/draining and may not allow enough time for applicants who want to work alongside studies.

2. PGDE ROUTE (leading to QTLS): The Post Graduate Diploma in Education is another route into teaching and is very similar to the PGCE route already described above.

3. ASSESSMENT ONLY QTS ROUTE: This is a very brilliant route into teaching. It is open to persons who have at least 2years' teaching experience AND is currently working as a teacher either inside or outside the UK (yes, including Nigeria). The beauty about this route is that NO training is needed (unlike the PGCE & PGDE routes previously described). All that is required is for the person to be assessed by a representative of a teacher training provider to measure their skills, by observing them teaching at their place of work. If the representative is satisfied, then, voila, the QTS is immediately awarded.

Pros:
•applicants don't need to be in the UK to benefit from this route, because it is open to people living inside and outside the UK

•the representative will be the one to visit the applicant in order to assess them and not the other way around (even if the applicant is living outside the UK) e.g an applicant working in Lagos will be visited at their place of work, by the representative to assess their teaching skills in the classroom

•it's a very fast/short route to getting the QTS and a quick pathway into teaching in England

Cons:
•only persons currently working as a teacher and with at least 2years' teaching experience is eligible for this route

•persons eligible must have a BSc and O'level credits in English and Math

•it can cost between £1,500 and £4,000 for applicants presumably to cover the representative's travel costs amongst other things

•it is a riskier route (compared to the PGCE/PGDE routes), as there is little room for error during the assessment. If the representative isn't satisfied with the applicant's teaching methods, then the applicant will not be awarded the QTS.

•applicants will have to inform/carry along the school where they teach (i.e place of work), because that is where the assessment will take place

4. INTERNATIONAL QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS ROUTE (leading to iQTS): This is like the online version of the PGCE/PGDE routes into teaching. It is a new route into teaching in the UK.

Pros:
•it is open to all applicants living inside or outside the UK

•trainings only take place online, therefore leaving room for students to study remotely while still doing other work.

•it allows a more flexible schedule compared to the other training routes

•applicants can enjoy access to the training even if they are living outside the UK

Cons:
•it isn't free, so it comes at a fee

•only 6 teacher training providers offer this service in the whole of England, which may not be a very good thing at the moment

•may contain lots of uncertainty because it is a new scheme

5.QTS EXEMPTION FOR QUALIFIED TEACHERS OUTSIDE THE UK: This route is only open to qualified/certified teachers working outside the UK.

Pros:
•eligible persons are allowed to work as teachers in England for up to 4years without a QTS.

•it is open to qualified teachers working outside the UK

Cons:
•only persons who have successfully completed a course of teacher training recognised by the organisation that regulates teachers in the country where they are qualified are eligible

•getting a sponsored job may not be very easy for successful applicants because most recruiting English schools prefer to interview teachers in-person AND also prefer teachers already holding a QTS

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by KOVIC19COVID20: 6:05pm On May 16, 2023
Jlaw1:

Thank you very much for this detailed info. Are you sure we were not in the same class back then?
I can almost swear you were that kid who always ask for EXTRA SHEETS during exams when some of us have not even used 1 page yet.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Contra5(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2023
mizGene:

Wish I could give your post a thousand likes... I really get that part where someone close is just blind to their potential and available people/resources to leverage. Very frustrating....

It's frustrating to put it mildly. I am at a point where I don't even talk to him about it. Everybody we be alright!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2023
Please does anyone know it the baggage allocation for BAs hand luggage is 23Kg also

2 x 23KG for regular bags and

Hand luggage - 23Kg

Just want to be sure
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Contra5(f): 6:30pm On May 16, 2023
SPDAZZY:

Can you do the CV revamp for my spouse? Thanks
I am not a professional resume writer and currently can't take on more. US tech sis and bro have been talking about using ChatGPT for their resume. I tried it last weekend and it looked better than mine e.g, it changed the passive verbs. Ask it to re-write your current cv using keywords from the job role or industry. You can also ask it to rate you current resume by feeding it the job description for the job you are applying. General rules - same fon't, font size(11) (you can make it accessible), keep it tidy with lot of white spaces I.e, the sentences are not too long).

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by skealoo: 6:34pm On May 16, 2023
mimilyrics:
You were actually right. It should be nhsbsa.ihsreimbursements@nhs.net not nhsbsa@ihsreimbursements@nhs.net

Ok . will retry nhsbsa.ihsreimbursements@nhs.net

thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:23pm On May 16, 2023
Contra5:

I am not a professional resume writer and currently can't take on more. US tech sis and bro have been talking about using ChatGPT for their resume. I tried it last weekend and it looked better than mine e.g, it changed the passive verbs. Ask it to re-write your current cv using keywords from the job role or industry. You can also ask it to rate you current resume by feeding it the job description for the job you are applying. General rules - same fon't, font size(11) (you can make it accessible), keep it tidy with lot of white spaces I.e, the sentences are not too long).

Thanks for the ideas, I actually tried using My careers CV platform and I was able to increase the CV score from 54-73%

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Hwy9: 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
hustla:
Please does anyone know it the baggage allocation for BAs hand luggage is 23Kg also

Hand luggage - 23Kg

Just want to be sure

I don't think it is up to 23kg. Although, they pay more attention on the size and dimension of the bag or box. Typically should be around 7-10kg.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by samsmokey: 8:15pm On May 16, 2023
hustla:

Hand luggage - 23Kg

Just want to be sure

Yes

That's correct. 2 checked in x 23kg + 1 hand luggage up to 23kg

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1007)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.