Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1194075 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Temi231:

With the MOT report as seen on the vendor page it says MOT till September. Not a fan of used cars but it is what it is in this new country to start a life. Still contemplating though.

Take the vehicles registration and head to ........

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history

Check all previous failures and advisories + compare mileage readings. ..........

Also do an HpI check, to avoid buying accident repair vehicles ........

Also to add, check ULEZ compatibility..........

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Peerielass:

Haha! Fair point but in Naija it’s a not a legal requirement for a car to be road worthy though.

If she can get a mechanic or someone that knows about cars to test drive the car and check it over before purchasing…..no wahalla.

I do PCH and put the car back after three years. No MOT plus free servicing, gives me peace of mind. I used to buy outright but had a very bad experience with a Kuga since then I use the leasing route.

I have a 2005 Honda civic Type R, insurance is under £200 (fully comp), I have RAC cover, it's properly mechanically maintained, still drives and looks new(if I can say that)...... grin

My CHR was on a PCH plan, but I bought it outright,last year . ........ What works for one, might not work for another.......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Temi231(f): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Take the vehicles registration and head to ........

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history

Check all previous failures and advisories + compare mileage readings. ..........

I will check it out. Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Temi231(f): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Peerielass:

Haha! Fair point but in Naija it’s a not a legal requirement for a car to be road worthy though.

If she can get a mechanic or someone that knows about cars to test drive the car and check it over before purchasing…..no wahalla.

I do PCH and put the car back after three years. No MOT plus free servicing, gives me peace of mind. I used to buy outright but had a very bad experience with a Kuga since then I use the leasing route.

Talking about PCH, how frugal is this?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Temi231:

You don't own the car after your plan, despite paying plenty. ......... grin

It comes with it's pros and cons........ Decide what financially works for you ..........
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Temi231(f): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

You don't own the car after your plan, despite paying plenty. ......... grin

It comes with it's pros and cons........ Decide what financially works for you ..........

Yeah. That means if I go for the plan, they take care of insurance and all. It's just for me to drive, buy fuel and pay the monthly charge right?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by DisGuy: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Temi231:

So what year would you advice?

If you're going for a ford, try one from 2010. Ford in my experience are very reliable I'm on my 3rd one. Small/medium, compact and efficient.

Ford (Focus)around that year has cambelt that needs replacement around the 10year mark, had a failure 1km from home in many years ago; set me back £1100. I still used the car extra 7years after that doing the regular servicing and mot yearly

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by harwe: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Damn....Its true that only the strong and wise survive.....You are one. Congratulations
Yemsot:
My journey so far in the UK. (Please pardon my long epistle. This is to encourage someone.)

I came to the UK in 2020 via student visa for PGCE Primary with QTS (Initial Teacher Training) in the University of Wolverhampton. Training to be a teacher in the UK was not an easy feat for me (I did not have time for myself, neither could I do any part-time job until summer.) We had lectures Monday to Friday from 9am till 4pm, after which we were given loads of assignmnents. We had two placement blocks - one during the autumn term and the other from spring 2 term till the end of summer term. During the placement days we were going to our placement schools like teachers (i.e full-time). My first placement went smoothly in key stage 1, but trouble started during my second placement. I was placed in a challenging school in Walsall with students that have aggressive behaviours (year 6). I struggled with my teachers' standards and at the end the placement was declared a failed one in June. I was told I could resit the failed placement in the next academic year at no cost but for teacher training, you can only resit a placement once; I also had to look for a school myself. Furtunately for me, during the summer holiday, I was able to get a school in Norwich that was ready to take me in as a student teacher and I could start in September.
September came, and I started my 13-week placement with no issues. The school was a nice one with pleasant children. There was no indication of me not performing well until my university moderating tutor (UMT) came during the 6th week. Then she put in place a cause fior concern procedure saying I have not met some standards. I had a week to meet these standards, otherwise, it would be declared a failed placement. At the end of the 7th week, the cause for concern was reviewed and I was told I was making progress but not enough, therefore the cause for concern has been extended for another week. At the end of the eighth week when it was reviewed, they said though I had made progress, they do not feel that I could meet the teachers' standards within the five weeks remaining, therefore the placement was terminated. I was dejected and sad because my QTS journey ended there and I could not get a licence to teach in the UK. I was now told to complete and alternative assessment for me to pass the remaining academic module so that I can have a PGCE but without a QTS.

THE TROUBLE
When the placement was first terminated in June, I contacted the school's UKVI compliance office to inform them and to let them know that I would need an extension of my study visa (my visa was expiring in 31 December) because I had to resit the placement in the next academic session. The response I got was to wait till November before applying for the extension. When November came, my resit placement was terminated on the 12 but I still had the alternative assignment to do. Then I contacted the UKVI compliance office again for the extension of my visa. They contacted my faculty and lo and behold, the faculty said they did not have any reason to sponsor me since I would not be attending classes again. Meanwhile, I informed my department that I would need my result to be able to apply for the graduate visa, so, they told me to hand in to assignment on time so that it can be marked and the result collated. The result for that module was ready but the school's board was not going to sit on results until January 2022, whereas, my visa was expiring December 2021. The UKVI compliance office then sent me a mail telling me that they could not issue me a new CAS, also that they contacted the home office and they were told that I would not be eligible for the graduate visa because I did not gain the QTS with my PGCE, therefore, I should just go back to my country - even without having my result.

MY DILEMA
At that point I did not know what to do. I didn't want to go back home neither did I want to remain in the UK as an illegal immigrant.

RESOLUTION
An aunt now advised me to apply for the student visa extension using the old CAS (she said that as long as I put forward an application before my visa expires, I will remain legal until a decision is made). This application was to buy us some time to figure out available options since application within UK takes 8 weeks. Therefore, I had 8 weeks to figure things out. Lo and behold, the only option left was applying for a masters course with the PGCE. All the schools I applied to asked me to defer my application to the September intake. Even Wolverhampton was just staring at my application with no respon. Consequently, no way out.
The school did not tell me when my final result would be ready. The only mails from them was to ask about my travel preparations; if I had left the country, or if I had applied for another visa to remain in the country, in short, they wanted to know my immigration status in the country.
5 weeks after my visa application (19 January), I got a mail from the home office, requesting for a new CAS, saying the CAS I used has been used for my previous application. I was given 10 working days to provide the CAS after which a decision would be made on my application.

DAY 1 (Wednesday): I couldn't do anything.
DAY 2 (Thursday): Started getting contacts of immigration lawyers.
DAY 3 (Friday): Contacted all immigration lawyers I knew but had the same response from them - they couldn't do anything to help me.
School's UKVI compliance office sent a mail requesting for my immigration status as my visa was to have expired in December.
During that weekend I, with the encouragement of my parents, decided to mail the school (copying everyone I could). I couldn't get the VC's email, but was able to get hold of the DVC student's email. We just thought it is either the school give a favourable response or not. In the email, I itemised my plight, starting from who I am being an international student, and how I felt during the course of my studies. I even wrote that I felt I was not being supported as an international student doing teacher training in the school. Also in my mail, I said that instead of me being informed of when my result would be ready, I was being chased with depressing emails and I felt as if the school just wanted to send me away after paying a huge sum in school fees; and I was being denied the opportunity enjoyed by international students in other universities (which is the application for the graduate visa). I informed them that I applied for an extension of my student visa and that the home office is requesting a new CAS from the school.

DAY 4 (Monday): The DVC responded to the mail, and appointed the head of the UKVI compliance and the Director of the School of Education to look into the issue as a matter of urgency.
Day 5 (Tuesday): The head of the compliance office responded and said the school could no longer offer sponsorship as I didn't have to attend classes again. He even said that it was not a new thing for international students to return home before their final results was ready. Furthermore, he said that I had been told to return home but I applied for a visa extension on which a decision had not been made.
The director of the School of education also responded to say they will discuss the issues raised with my department.
DAY 6 (Wednesday): I responded to the head of compliance's mail informing him of the deadline the home office had given me. Also, I told him that I had to still be in the country to be eligible for the graduate visa, quoting the UKCISA website. Whilst referring to the UKCISA website, I said the school can still support a student visa extension if my visa expires and my results are not ready (stating that this did not require class attendance as was my case). I now wrote that I would need the student visa extension in order to be eligible for the graduate visa.
DAY 7 (Thursday): The same head of compliance responded saying he had given my case some thought and checked some issues with my faculty and said they believe they would have an option to suggest to me, saying I would be contacted later that day.
Later that day, the compliance office sent me a mail saying that my award of PGCE will be confirmed the following Monday - 31 January; and that the UKVI policy team had suggested (on 13 January) that I could go ahead to apply for the graduate visa with my PGCE - even without QTS. Therefore, they advised that I submit an application for the graduate visa, which will be a variation application to the student visa application. Furthermore, I was told that they would monitor my award with the faculty to ensure it is ready by Monday.
That very day, we arranged a meeting for Monday 31 January to submit my graduate visa application. They also requested my consent to write the home office on my behalf saying that the graduate visa application is to vary the student visa application I had made. So, I signed a consent form for them.
DAY 8 (Friday): Calmness
DAY 9 (Monday 31 January): This particular day was a battle. The school's board sat on results and awards were conferred but my student record was not updated until about 4pm in the evening. The compliance office was to send my award to home office before I submmit my application. When my records were updated, lo and behold, I was not awarded PGCE but post graduate credit! During our meeting that day they had to tell me that they couldn't send that result to the home office as it is not eligible for graduate visa; and that was not the award the faculty informed them I was going to be conferred. So, the head of compliance office said they would have to chase up the Academic registrar the following morning to sign an interim award for me pending the time the school's board will sit again. Consequently, my graduate visa application was halted.

NOTE: For graduate visa, the school sends the student's award to the home office, so the student does not have to upload award when applying for the visa.

DAY 10 (Deadline 1 February): In the morning, I mailed the head of my department and my course lead to let them know of the award I was conferred as opposed to what I was to be conferred and to ask why. Immediately, they responded that it shouldn't be and that they would look into the matter urgently. Throughout that morning, I heard nothing from the school until about 3pm when the head of compliance informed me that the interrim award has been signed by the academic registrar, and my award has been sent to the home office. Therefore, I could go ahead to submit my application.
I submitted my graduate application at about 4pm that afternoon. The compliance office also helped me to draft what would be my response to the request from the home office on my student visa application. I informed the home office that the student visa application was made with the notion that my course end date was July 2022, but my award had now been conferred by the school. Therefore, I had now applied for the graduate visa which was to vary the student visa application (quoting the reference numbers for the two applications).
The school also mailed the home office saying the same (also quoting the reference numbers for the two applications.)

The home office responded the following day, acknowledging my graduate visa application and therefore declared my student visa application as void from that day.

EXACTLY eight weeks after my student visa application, my graduate visa application was approved! I have now been granted the leave to remain in the UK for two years.

PS
I have started applying for jobs with employers that have sponsor license.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Peerielass: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Temi231:

Some people might see it as throwing money down the drain but it works for me. A car is a diminishing asset, once you drive it out of the forecourt it looses its value so there’s really no point in buying and owning a brand new car. With outright purchase, you will have an asset to hold but with leasing, you will have nothing after three years and will start the whole process again. It’s the same analogy as renting/buying a house, the only difference is that land and buildings appreciate in value whereas cars depreciate.

You can buy the Fiesta if you can get someone to check it over for you. I appreciate this might be difficult considering you are new in the country. Where was the car advertised? Is it on Facebook or Gumtree or it from a car dealer? At least with a dealer, you will have someone to hold responsible if the car is a duff,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Peerielass: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Temi231:

Yeah. That means if I go for the plan, they take care of insurance and all. It's just for me to drive, buy fuel and pay the monthly charge right?

You will need to insure yourself, fuel the car and pay the road tax. You will require an MOT if the car is more than 3 years old.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Temi231:

Yes, plus you get a mileage restriction, if tyre is damaged, you fix, when you return vehicle, a charge would be added for excessive mileage, scratches to panels, chipped alloys etc etc etc .. ....
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Peerielass:

You will need to insure yourself, fuel the car and pay the road tax. You will require an MOT if the car is more than 3 years old.

With my plan, the provider taxed, insured, maintained the vehicle ..........

All I did was 'add fuel'........ tongue

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AlakeOfEngland: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheGuyFromHR:

Irrespective of which license you get, your entitlement to drive in the UK on a non-UK licence ends exactly one year from the day you entered the UK on your Tier 4 visa, so you must have changed to a full UK licence by then if you wish to continue driving around.

I don't know how things are now (hopefully shouldn't have changed), but back in the day, passing your test in Aberdeen and all those less populated areas in Scotland was way easier than in places like Manchester and London. Once you master roundabouts, all else shouldn't be a problem.

What if you enter on a work visa, will a non-UK licence ends exactly one year from the day you entered the UK?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Temi231(f): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Peerielass:

Some people might see it as throwing money down the drain but it works for me. A car is a diminishing asset, once you drive it out of the forecourt it looses its value so there’s really no point in buying and owning a brand new car. With outright purchase, you will have an asset to hold but with leasing, you will have nothing after three years and will start the whole process again. It’s the same analogy as renting/buying a house, the only difference is that land and buildings appreciate in value whereas cars depreciate.

You can buy the Fiesta if you can get someone to check it over for you. I appreciate this might be difficult considering you are new in the country. Where was the car advertised? Is it on Facebook or Gumtree or it from a car dealer? At least with a dealer, you will have someone to hold responsible if the car is a duff,

Thank you for this explanation. It's giving me more clarity. I saw it on Facebook.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Temi231(f): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

shocked cool
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
AlakeOfEngland:

What if you enter on a work visa, will a non-UK licence ends exactly one year from the day you entered the UK?

How can a whole Alake of England, be asking such question............. tongue

You and Queen, dey the same category...... DL not required, just drive away .......... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Peerielass: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

cheesy I remember them advertising such plans on the radio then…..’just add fuel’

Mine just covers the three year servicing and the first year’s road tax. Annual mileage is restricted to 9,000 with 7p for any additional mileage. Due to working from home these past two years, I’m no where near the mileage limit. Albeit if I was going into the office everyday, I would have maxed it out by now.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by harwe: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
For the school i think the council will get back to you on it asap you need not call...though I called my kids most preferred school to ask if they have space in their age grade but unfortunately they have for one and the younger boy had to go to another school within our post code though its a distance. Yes you will buy uniforms and and all other school accessories.

sweetoma:
Hello House, I finally land on this thread. Praise God and everyone who gave invaluable advise on the study visa thread. We arrived 2 weeks ago but I have been busy searching for accommodation etc and settling in. I have contacted the council about school and chosen 4 schools for my son. I did everything via email and phone call. Do I need to do anything else ? And will I be required to pay any fees for uniforms etc ? In addition do I need to visit the actual schools or just wait to hear back from the council ? Finally I am studying business analytics, so we are learning the basics of R and data visualization, I’m also learning python and SQL on my own so I can position to apply for data analyst roles in addition to business analyst roles. Can any one give advise on how to get graduate tier 2 sponsorship jobs in these (tech/business) fields. Also when should I start applying. In addition, hubby is has a BSc in accounting and Masters in Marketing. What are his possible job prospects for tier 2 sponsorship? Please any and every advise will be appreciated. Also we’d like introduction to the Nigerian community in Bournemouth. Thanks once again
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by DisGuy: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

You and Queen, dey the same category...... DL not required, just drive away .......... cheesy

In fact, Alake should corner one of Her Majesty's driver for the duration of his stay. He will return the favour when she comes around for tea and akara

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by sweetoma: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
harwe:
For the school i think the council will get back to you on it asap you need not call...though I called my kids most preferred school to ask if they have space in their age grade but unfortunately they have for one and the younger boy had to go to another school within our post code though its a distance. Yes you will buy uniforms and and all other school accessories.

Thank you for the response, they have gotten back to me, most of our preferred schools are full tho. I’m considering a school that’s about 2.6miles away. How do you go back and forth for the kid going to a further school? Public transport? Or is there school bus ?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by obalala: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yeah I was told there will be a induction and training time .. yeah I'm good with SQL and excel
beryour:
It is usually not a big deal. There will be time for induction into the team and they might organize trainings for you on their tech tools.

Most time no pressure in the NHS. It will also be beneficial for you to learn SQL and some Excel.

Congrats

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by rayralph(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
SapphireFort:
Good afternoon, I recently arrived in Glasgow with my husband and we'll appreciate any helps with finding jobs. Please help with any leads on accommodation too. Thank you.

check nhs.Scot job vacancy page.. quite a number of open positions for HSW and domestic workers

Check indeed.co.uk… care homes are looking for CWs

register with bluearrow/VR recruitment for warehouse jobs

For housing, as a newcomer.. use OPENRENT.co.uk.. you get to talk to landlord/lady directly

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by rayralph(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mamatukwas:
Nigerians in Glasgow seem to be increasing this year! Interesting…

At least once or twice a week, I get to help new comers ( naija/ghana) with navigations at various bus stops.

Glad we’re increasing in number.

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AlakeOfEngland: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Lolzzxxx grin The question isn't for me though. I am above the law like the queen.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AlakeOfEngland: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
DisGuy:

In fact, Alake should corner one of Her Majesty's driver for the duration of his stay. He will return the favour when she comes around for tea and akara

My father (Alake of Egbaland grin) was the first to favour the queen during her first visit to Egbaland on the 28th of January 1956. She dey return the favour by appointing me his son as the Paramount ruler, Alake of England! tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by DisGuy: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
AlakeOfEngland:

My father (Alake of Egbaland grin) was the first to favour the queen during her first visit to Egbaland on the 28th of January 1956. She dey return the favour by appointing me his son as the Paramount ruler, Alake of England! tongue

Kaabeyisi O, where's the nairaland Royal rug let me roll left and right.
Permission to use "Friends of Alake kingdom" as my ID sir!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Bluetherapy: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Outside UK, from naija
Abeg you fit give tips?
I get battalions wanting to come. I have peeps with the experience but getting the job na hin remain. Being applying on indeed.
Did the person use a recruitment agency in UK? Or all DIY?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by harwe: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Public transport ooo but if you have a car its always around 5-15 minutes drive thats schools within your post codes. There is also no school bus...They know how they get the funds back sha...You should also prepare for feeding for the kids its around 2Pounds 50 per day which makes more sense than you preparing a healthy food for the kids....They dont want just rice oo or pasta lol

sweetoma:

Thank you for the response, they have gotten back to me, most of our preferred schools are full tho. I’m considering a school that’s about 2.6miles away. How do you go back and forth for the kid going to a further school? Public transport? Or is there school bus ?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Akorkor(f): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bluetherapy:

Abeg you fit give tips?
I get battalions wanting to come. I have peeps with the experience but getting the job na hin remain. Being applying on indeed.
Did the person use a recruitment agency in UK? Or all DIY?

Depending on your profession, you can get a job from Nigeria with full sponsorship. Let the person enable job alerts on LinkedIn and apply directly to the company of its choice. The person has to be tenacious because there is going to be much rejection. But you need just one YES to get in. I had a lot of friends in the IT field that are in. I am also one. Also, it is DIY

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Bluetherapy: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akorkor:

Depending on your profession, you can get a job from Nigeria with full sponsorship. Let the person enable job alerts on LinkedIn and apply directly to the company of its choice. The person has to be tenacious because there is going to be much rejection. But you need just one YES to get in. I had a lot of friends in the IT field that are in. I am also one. Also, it is DIY
Right, one YES is all that's need.
But I'm referring to this new carer visa.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Akorkor(f): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bluetherapy:

Right, one YES is all that's need.
But I'm referring to this new carer visa.

Okay. People in the health profession would give advice on that. All the best smiley
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Mamatukwas: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
sweetoma:

I think it depends on your council. A friend of mine moved from Glasgow to South Ayrshire Council. Currently the council arranges a taxi to pick her son from school every morning and drop him back after school because she lives more than 2 miles away from his school. The only requirement is that there’s someone at home when he comes back.

She says it was not like that in her previous council, So it depends. Always ask and throughly research with your council.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1007)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.