Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1170441 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by MichaelUde: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2023
dubaiprince:
Hello everyone,

Pardon me for the long epistle

I have a matter I plan to drag with my employer but would like to get suggestions probably from people with similar experiences.

I am on a tier 2 visa. I resigned from my current job giving them the required notice and the policy of the company says that they can claw back visa costs if I leave within 24 months of the issuance of the visa.

I joined the company in November 2020 on a tier 2 visa (the issue date on my vignette is 6/11) and this Friday would be my last day meaning that would make it 26 months. I however got a letter from the company saying they will claw back £3,779 being visa cost saying I was issued visa on 6/02/2021 which is the production date of my BRP . The BRP was delayed due to technical issues Experienced by Home office during covid (this is supported by a letter from home office) and it was stated in the letter that I already hold a lawful stay in the UK that my employer could reach out to them via a link they provided to perform right to work check. I provided all these communication to my employer then.

It is known that issue dates on BRPs are based on actual day the BRP was produced, they are not back dated.

So my point is that my employer cannot use the BRP date as the issue date of my tier 2 visa. This is because I started work with them in November based on the dates on the COS and the visa I used to enter the UK which is 6th of November.

Please which body in the UK handles these kind of issues. I know of ACAS and ultimately employment tribunal

Get a lawyer.
Find yourself one of those sharp Indian lawyers if possible, na them sabi the ins and outs of all these immigration-related matters.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by MichaelUde: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2023
pretty1986:
Good afternoon Sir, please I really need your advice urgently about what I want to explain to you now.I will appreciate.My fiance is a Single mother of 3 kids and A Registered Nurse too here in Nigeria.Her ex left her with the kids for over 7yrs now and nowhere to be found.We are about getting married by May this year.Secondly,She is in the process to relocate to uk as a Nurse and we want to move together with the kids too.My questions now is,How do we apply for Uk health and care visa and what do we need to submit for the kids,so that we can all travel together.Again,since the 3 kids are not my biological children,but I love them, can you advise me to adopt them legally so that I can obtain a fresh Birth certificate for them.Please My Boss and other gurus in the house I really need advice here on how best to handle this situation.Thanks

Get a lawyer o.
And you don't need to adopt the children, you no fit do that without their father's consent. Your partner fit dey talk say the man took off, but him fit dey somewhere where he is unable to exercise parental rights such as in prison, long-term ill, or maybe na even she take off dey dodge the man (not to cast doubt on what she told you, but these things happen). Either way, his consent for adoption is needed. He should be traceable through his family/origins (village, for instance), who/which she must reasonably know if they were together long enough to produce 3 children, unless say na Tinubu him be.

There's something called the blended family concept whereby your marriage to/partnership with her is sufficient for immigration purposes without you needing to adopt the children as your own.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by pretty1986: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2023
MichaelUde:

Get a lawyer o.
And you don't need to adopt the children, you no fit do that without their father's consent. Your partner fit dey talk say the man took off, but him fit dey somewhere where he is unable to exercise parental rights such as in prison, long-term ill, or maybe na even she take off dey dodge the man (not to cast doubt on what she told you, but these things happen). Either way, his consent for adoption is needed. He should be traceable through his family/origins (village, for instance), who/which she must reasonably know if they were together long enough to produce 3 children, unless say na Tinubu him be.

There's something called the blended family concept whereby your marriage to/partnership with her is sufficient for immigration purposes without you needing to adopt the children as your own.
Thanks for your response.Someone have advised me that the best thing to do is for her to get Full custody of the kids from Court,when that is done,she can then include their names among her dependents without their names being changed to mine(new husband) and Uk embassy will still grant us visa.Saying that embassy will not mind if their surname is different from mine,for the fact that She have full custody of the kids from Court.Meanwhile,she still bear her family surname in her documents.Though,we planned to do Traditional marriage and Court wedding soon before applying for the visa.What do you have to say in this case please?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by semmyk(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Let's start from the end. Heed to Lexusgs430 approach. With that said, you should have been in ACAS like yesterday (if not the
Employment Tribunal already) Ok, Keep Calm, it's ACAS first
PS: you already sound in the know already, so no need for details - link: ACAS approaching Employment Tribunal

Below is thoughtline on prima facie basis (information you've provided).
It is my considerate view the BRB is not the key issue, rather it is distraction.
PS: where is TheGuyFromHR

Employee
AND
Employer

[Matter at hand]
Unfair labour practice: irregular and/or unlawful deduction of employee remuneration, withholding of fund

[Facts]
Employee commence employment on ___ Nov 2020 and employment on 27 Jan 2023: amounting to around 26 months of employment service.
Employer sponsors the employee's Skilled Worker (hitherto Tier 2 visa).
Employer is entitled to claw back visa costs proportionally if the employee leaves the services of the employer within 24 months from date of commencement (Policy #: policy name)

[Issues]
The employer is desirous of deducting illegally and/or irregularly (remuneration) monies due to the employee, albeit wrongly so. The employer, wrongly so, claimed the employee has failed to render employment service for a period totalling 24 months. The employee, rightly so, assert that s/he has been in the employer service for a period NOT LESS than 24 months. This, has satisfied the suspensive clause
... ... {provide verbatim the extract of the paragraph or section referring to visa cost, period and clawing back} ... ...

The employer now clutching at straw with irrelevant, inconsequential reference to BRP, which has no bearing to matter at hand, vis-a-vis period of employment service rendered and right to claw back visa cost. I reiterate, my employment service with the employer is more than the 24 months required of me.
The employer by her action or intending action is vexatious, and/or victimising the employee or making false accusations against the employee (regarding employment commencement) and/ or orchestrating/orchestrated constructive dismissal of the employee.
The employer by desiring or mandating Proportionality of the ‘penalty’ (the visa sponsorship repayment obligation) is acting improperly and/or disaproportionally and/or irregularly.
The employer insistence on claw back after is against the ethos of the Home Office. It amounts to illegality, compliance (visa sponsorship), and/or immigration abuse, and/or imposing a ‘detrimental obligation’ on the employee which is ‘out of all proportion’ to any legitimate interest of the employer.

The records of employment are duly in the records of the employer. The start date, resumption, salary payment for November 2020 ...

[Relief / Desire Outcome]
The employer is not entitled to claiming back or clawing the amount of £3, 779, or any other amount in respite of visa sponsorship cost.
The employer be stopped or restrained from clawing back from the employee monies in respect of visa sponsorship in this matter.
The employer shall not Unlawfully deducts from employees wages

Further and alternative relief as applicable.

PS: advisory herein are not legal advice as contemplated in law
dubaiprince:
... ... I have a matter I plan to drag with my employer but would like to get suggestions probably from people with similar experiences.
I am on a tier 2 visa. I resigned from my current job giving them the required notice and the policy of the company says that they can claw back visa costs if I leave within 24 months of the issuance of the visa.
I joined the company in November 2020 on a tier 2 visa (the issue date on my vignette is 6/11) and this Friday would be my last day meaning that would make it 26 months. I however got a letter from the company saying they will claw back £3,779 being visa cost saying I was issued visa on 6/02/2021 which is the production date of my BRP . The BRP was delayed due to technical issues Experienced by Home office during covid (this is supported by a letter from home office) and it was stated in the letter that I already hold a lawful stay in the UK that my employer could reach out to them via a link they provided to perform right to work check. I provided all these communication to my employer then.
It is known that issue dates on BRPs are based on actual day the BRP was produced, they are not back dated.
So my point is that my employer cannot use the BRP date as the issue date of my tier 2 visa. This is because I started work with them in November based on the dates on the COS and the visa I used to enter the UK which is 6th of November.
Please which body in the UK handles these kind of issues. I know of ACAS and ultimately employment tribuna
Lexusgs430:
Get a lawyer.......... Your lawyer would read through all the contract you signed....... Advice you accordingly and issue a letter of clarification to your employer.......

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by MichaelUde: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2023
pretty1986:
Thanks for your response.Someone have advised me that the best thing to do is for her to get Full custody of the kids from Court,when that is done,she can then include their names among her dependents without their names being changed to mine(new husband) and Uk embassy will still grant us visa.Saying that embassy will not mind if their surname is different from mine,for the fact that She have full custody of the kids from Court.Meanwhile,she still bear her family surname in her documents.Though,we planned to do Traditional marriage and Court wedding soon before applying for the visa.What do you have to say in this case please?

She can indeed get full custody of the children, yes. Even though again the papa side of the matter is still needed, it would be easier to do abandonment (Naija style) than for you to adopt them.

The bolded part na wetin I talk about blended families, yes, its correct that you can be married and your wife has stepchildren with a different name, and as far as say she get full custody, una go be one family still for UK visa matter.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Margs(f): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2023
okay will do this
bigtt76:
Post it to your folks back home

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by bigtt76(f): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Ok confirm with your airline though. How do you intend getting the renewed passport when it is ready?

harddrive2012:
It’s a skilled worker visa. Both MA and dependant

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AlphaUno: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Hi everyone.

While trying to fill out job applications, I often get to this section where I'm asked if I identify as trans, my sexual orientation, religion, etc...

Subconsciously, I often feel they're trick questions and I'm always torn between choosing "Prefer not to say" rather than a blunt "No", especially to the gender inclusive questions...

I honestly do not care much about sexual orientation, gender assignment/tags or religion but then again, I do not want to be sidelined because of a perceived misconception about my profile...

I'd appreciate any inputs please. Does all that really matter, significantly?

My friend! It matters not. Own up to your orientation with your full chest.

I believe it’s there because everybody (all LGTV categorisation) wants to be identified and not sidelined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AlphaUno: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Lindakam:
Hi everyone,

A relatively just got his student dependent visa and it has no work no public funds instead of restricted work. Please do you advise he fixes the issue before coming or after coming. Which would be faster. Thank you

It’s better you get it corrected here, I’m sure you don’t want UKVI/TLS holding on to your docs forever!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by harddrive2012: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Thinking I can have it shipped over when it’s ready. How can I confirm with BritishAirways if they would allow that? Or is there anyway to check before booking ?

bigtt76:
Ok confirm with your airline though. How do you intend getting the renewed passport when it is ready?

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dupyshoo: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Good to hear that it worked. It's amazing how it kills mould. It also keeps the mould away for few months after using it.

Like Fatima mentioned, ensure you report mould issues early to Landlord next time for record purpose incase of dispute
chukusi:

Thank you so Much.

I got this. It works like magic

I am grateful
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tomiwiyu: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello senior in the house . I want to make enquiry if dried goat meat are allowed at port of entry? . Was planning to take some along and somone says they don’t allow import of Meat
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by BoyDimples: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good Day House,

Just wanted to speak to our property Guru's in the house. Does anyone have any experience leasing their property to the council. What is your experience with the council, I read they pay upfront no management fees etc But what is the state of the property afterwards.

My estate agent which has been managing my 3 bed buy to let in catford have had no troubles since 2013. But the last tenant which passed their check turned the lovely property to a cannabis farm. Damages insane, but im lucky cos they only did one harvest or else they will have done way much damage,Cost to fix is almost £22k and the thing is pissing me off I no go lie. Police self cant be bothered after reporting and chasing up their response its part of a bigger criminal network blah d blah they are still investigating till today nothing..Im sure I can fix cheaper but I live 4.5hours from london I cant be leaving family to fix house.. Insurance company only forked out £5k after much forward and backward its in small print anything drug related is £5k pay out😫. Insurance dude said he owns property did private but now has giving his to the council and no problems. Hoping to fix by feb cos im paying mortgage plus council tax no profit.

Im just afriad this estate agents dont make the same mistake or if it happens again. I know ill make the loss back in a couple of yrs Its a lovely property with a huge garden ...but dont need this headache again

Anyone with experience on leasing with council pls let me hear your experience.. Thank you and sorry for my rant.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by skace: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello house, please I need help! I just had a baby boy in Glasgow Scotland and I want him circumcised however all the Jewish synagogues I called say there's no one who can do it in Glasgow unless I get to London or Manchester and that's some journey, I'd like to know if anyone here or anyone you know circumcised their baby boy in Glasgow (Professionals) and how they went about it?

Another issue I have is that I legally adopted my orphaned 16 year old cousin and applied for a dependent visa alongside myself and my husband (Student visa) and her application was rejected, they wrote an epistle on how UK doesn't recognise adoptions in Nigeria and that if she had been adopted before 2014 it would have been accepted. We had to leave her back home much to everyone's dismay cos we took her in 2017 after my dad died and my mum took ill. She was living with them. She thinks we've abandoned her back home cos right now we don't even know what course of action to take.

We were told school is an option but that will cost more money, please can the experts and anyone who has an idea on this advise on what we should do? She turns 17 by March. Wrote her GCE last year, we registered her for IT classes cos she wants to be a software engineer and she's really good with Java script,Css and the likes. Please help!!!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Ralphlauren(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
skace:
Hello house, please I need help! I just had a baby boy in Glasgow Scotland and I want him circumcised however all the Jewish synagogues I called say there's no one who can do it in Glasgow unless I get to London or Manchester and that's some journey, I'd like to know if anyone here or anyone you know circumcised their baby boy in Glasgow (Professionals) and how they went about it?

Another issue I have is that I legally adopted my orphaned 16 year old cousin and applied for a dependent visa alongside myself and my husband (Student visa) and her application was rejected, they wrote an epistle on how UK doesn't recognise adoptions in Nigeria and that if she had been adopted before 2014 it would have been accepted. We had to leave her back home much to everyone's dismay cos we took her in 2017 after my dad died and my mum took ill. She was living with them. She thinks we've abandoned her back home cos right now we don't even know what course of action to take.

We were told school is an option but that will cost more money, please can the experts and anyone who has an idea on this advise on what we should do? She turns 17 by March. Wrote her GCE last year, we registered her for IT classes cos she wants to be a software engineer and she's really good with Java script,Css and the likes. Please help!!!

https://www.circumcisionclinicglasgow.co.uk/

He was personally recommended to my wife by a midwife and he's about the only doctor in Scotland that does male circumcision outside the NHS.

It used to cost £200 but I expect that to have risen.

He's got strict rules too. Eg. Dad and mum must be present, etc. Give the clinic a call to get more information. Don't be surprised if you are told there's a 2 to 3 months waiting list lipsrsealed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Gift7428: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Agency jobs

Carers/ Support workers in Wiltshire.

Support workers in Cheshire.

Carers/ Support workers in Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk.

Carers/ Support workers in Lancanshire, Merseyside, Shropshire, Powys.

Contact 07576 312252 (all round care )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by skace: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ralphlauren:

https://www.circumcisionclinicglasgow.co.uk/

He was personally recommended to my wife by a midwife and he's about the only doctor in Scotland that does male circumcision outside the NHS.

It used to cost £200 but I expect that to have risen.

He's got strict rules too. Eg. Dad and mum must be present, etc. Give the clinic a call to get more information. Don't be surprised if you are told there's a 2 to 3 months waiting list lipsrsealed

Thanks alot for this, lemme get on it real quick hopefully we do it sooner than later.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dubaiprince: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Get a lawyer.......... Your lawyer would read through all the contract you signed....... Advice you accordingly and issue a letter of clarification to your employer.......

Thanks a lot boss
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dubaiprince: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
MichaelUde:

Get a lawyer.
Find yourself one of those sharp Indian lawyers if possible, na them sabi the ins and outs of all these immigration-related matters.

Thanks. Will do this, I already approached 1 today. I am just waiting on the response from the immigration department of my employers to take the next step
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dubaiprince: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
semmyk:
Let's start from the end. Heed to Lexusgs430 approach. With that said, you should have been in ACAS like yesterday (if not the
Employment Tribunal already) Ok, Keep Calm, it's ACAS first
PS: you already sound in the know already, so no need for details - link: ACAS approaching Employment Tribunal

Below is thoughtline on prima facie basis (information you've provided).
It is my considerate view the BRB is not the key issue, rather it is distraction.
PS: where is TheGuyFromHR

Thanks a lot. The immigration lawyer I met today said they don't really handle employment matters and this my issue is a mix of both employment and immigration matter. They said what they can do is to get home office to confirm the date the tier 2 visa was issued and I can use that as further evidence before going to ACAS. I am just waiting on the employers response they asked for 72 hours to respond which lapses tomorrow.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by semmyk(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
From what you narrated, the matter at hand is employment. Hence, you should have been in ACAS like today!!!
Yes, it's twisted in immigration. However, that's the distraction! I dare say, the employer understand the game they're playing. A good game of dart 🎯 Hit you most where it matters!!
All the best as you navigate this.
dubaiprince:
Thanks a lot. The immigration lawyer I met today said they don't really handle employment matters and this my issue is a mix of both employment and immigration matter. They said what they can do is to get home office to confirm the date the tier 2 visa was issued and I can use that as further evidence before going to ACAS. I am just waiting on the employers response they asked for 72 hours to respond which lapses tomorrow.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
dubaiprince:

That 72 hours is not written on stone ........ Request an extension, informing your employer, you have sought legal advice, on KEY DETAILS of the contract and your lawyer is awaiting UKBA's response..........

Una go dey play cat and mouse ........ Nah the mouse go win ........😜

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Peerielass: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
BoyDimples:
Good Day House,

Just wanted to speak to our property Guru's in the house. Does anyone have any experience leasing their property to the council. What is your experience with the council, I read they pay upfront no management fees etc But what is the state of the property afterwards.

[/b]Insurance dude said he owns property did private but now has giving his to the council and no problems. Hoping to fix by feb cos im paying mortgage plus council tax no profit.[b]

Im just afriad this estate agents dont make the same mistake or if it happens again. I know ill make the loss back in a couple of yrs Its a lovely property with a huge garden ...but dont need this headache again

Anyone with experience on leasing with council pls let me hear your experience.. Thank you and sorry for my rant.

Tenants are hard work and at the end of the day, it all boils down to the luck of draws. I don’t think renting the house to DSS or through the Council will guarantee anything. There are good and bad tenants everywhere and you don’t know exactly what you are getting until the tenant is in the house.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by bigtt76(f): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
You need to call the BA customer service. For the passport, I don't know the dynamics though

harddrive2012:
Thinking I can have it shipped over when it’s ready. How can I confirm with BritishAirways if they would allow that? Or is there anyway to check before booking ?

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mayo47(m): 3:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Yes! Nigeria has a serious people's problem

semmyk:
@Geekseventplace. The honest advice is embark on #missionabort. The earlier the better.
You might not be aware, my style of writing is lengthy, opinionated and legalistic.
In your case, I wrote very brief.
Perhaps, I should let you know why.
The challenge I have, which is personal, is that I do not believe in the ọmọ ọọdọ̀ (house help) concept, whether in 9ja or 'saner clime'. Why? The probs is not having 'house help'. The probs, for me, is the attitude, the mindset. (Well, no wonder #BUGA was a hit song!!) Buga wọn init?

Reading through your #advert, as you've posted, I see and it is evidently clear to me that you were looking for the so called 9ja kind of house help. Not even a 'nanny'. For you, it's the ọmọ ọọdọ̀ of a thing.
You change of tact and trying to hide under the guise of Au Pair is that of someone that fits into ... ajá tó bá ma sọ nù, ko ni gbọ fere ọlọdẹ. Fade close.

Now, are there Au-Pair. Yep, there is. Are there people abusing the Au-Pair concept/program. Yes, there are. Why. Cheap labour by the 'host family', disguised immigration by the Au-Pair. As they say, two ge two. Both achieve their aim. Ko ba hakaba. A bi kín nsọ ni Ibadan tia tia.

Be it as it may, is it something you can do. Yes, possible. There are legal way to circumspect. Is it something you should do. Like I said in my earlier post, heck no.

In-btw, rather than refer you to well known and established Au-Pair, I'll use the same link: Au-Pair world to engage you.
For a moment, close your mind to the typical (I dare say the nonsensical) ọmọ ọọdọ̀ of a thing as practice in 9ja and some other places. Now with an open mind, read the expectation of an Au-Pair and the requirement of a host family.

You as a host family
- You have at least one child under 18 living in your household. ✅✔️
- You can provide your au pair with a separate room. ❔❓
- Your au pair should help with childcare and with light housework. ❔❓
- You speak English in your daily lives. ❔❓ (Truly, if 9ja Au-Pair, will you?)
- You have a different nationality than your au pair. ❔❓
- You give freedom for the Au-Pair to experience their world as a youngster ❔❓

Your Au-Pair (on the other hand)
- You are between 18 and 30 years old. ❔❓ You indicated below 50
- You are not married and have no children. ❔✔️ Possible what you desire
- You have a good knowledge of English and would like to improve your skills. ❔❓ Not really of interest to you
- You are entitled to apply for a visa. ❔❓❌🚫 You seek 'immigrants'!
- You are, depending on the visa, able to pay 244 - 516 GBP for the visa application. ❔❓ Doesn't seem of interest to you
- You can afford the travel costs. ❔❓ Not the profile you sought.
- You have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds, at least 1.890 GBP. ❔❓ Not the profile you sought. You want a dependent on you, at your mercy
- You desire exploring ❔❓ Doesn't seem of interest to you

So our dear @Geekseventplace, if what you truly desire is a live-in Nanny and you have urgent need, link: Indeed can assist you. . While at it, out of many options, link: Child Care can be assistive.

PS: As I iterate to people, 9ja probs is not even so much of President, (unaccountable) Governor ,and (career) politicians. The bulk is 'us'. What was that Obey song ... ẹyin ariṣe ninu madaru, ẹ jẹ lọ dawọ. Probs is, that ain't happening. Why, people enjoy and enrich in the chaos/mess
#Ireeo

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Ogbaba123: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2023
I'm in Scotland and mine unbelievably drove all the way from Manchester to get it done. Very nice man

https://babycircumcision.org.uk/

skace:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by adebabs009: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
[Oga Lexus, I am interested in the IPTV Stuff. kindly contact me on adebabs009@yahoo.com]

They simply issued a press release, in a void attempt to scare we IPTV lovers......... wink

Our hearts strong gìdìgbà............ How many police then get sef .......... grin[/quote]
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
For us men, whilst driving......... Ensure you have an empty oasis bottle in your car........ Just incase you're cut short .............😜🤣😂

For other men, that cannot fit an oasis bottle....... We cannot help you ....... Go for reduction surgery....... We don't envy you ........😭

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tushqueen(f): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
dubaiprince:

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tushqueen(f): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Just as an input, does your monthly payslip carry the date on which your employment started?

Do you have or are you able to generate your payslip for the very first month you worked at the company?

Do you have records of training done or work done in the first month that could serve as an evidence?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dubaiprince: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lexusgs430:

That 72 hours is not written on stone ........ Request an extension, informing your employer, you have sought legal advice, on KEY DETAILS of the contract and your lawyer is awaiting UKBA's response..........

Una go dey play cat and mouse ........ Nah the mouse go win ........😜

Chief Lexus, @semmyk and @MichaelUde, Thank you all.

They did not respond to my email for over 72hours. I just did as advised by sending them an email stating that I have sought legal advice awaiting UKVIs response. Omo, in less than 30 mins, I got a response that they will be waiving the clawback and have my money sent to me. Lol

Thanks once again.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1007)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.