Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right (2220 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Free Thinkers Production Spills All On The Local Adult Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by richmond500: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I entered the garden making the people there 34, you entered and killed 30 people. The remaining 4 people including me will run away. Only you the killer will remain in the garden so the answer is 1. One person is at the garden.
actually the answer is the but the analysis is wrong.
Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by Plut01: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2021

This question deserves no answer until it is worded properly.

2 Likes

Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by sublimes: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
1 person in the garden. The three sentences in question have no connection with each other. Hence, from the first sentence, only 1 person entered the garden.

1 Like

Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by Cinema4d: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
richmond500:
do u know that full stop(.) renders all other comments a new sentence which isn't part of the first?
It's quite simple actually.
It's just basic english. Here's how it goes:
I ENTER THE GARDEN: observe that garden was mentioned and, it included only me.

THERE ARE 34 PEOPLE: This is a phrase. 34 people, where? Obviously not In the garden.

YOU KILL THIRTY: This is even a little confusing, because the Op didn't specify if I killed 30 people or 30 snakes or whatever.

From here, the answer Is glaring.

1 Like

Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by Cinema4d: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
sublimes:
1 person in the garden. The three sentences in question have no connection with each other. Hence, from the first sentence, only 1 person entered the garden.
Exactly my point! But the op is saying the punctuation Mark there has nothing to do with the numbers.

I think the sentences needs to be restructured.
Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by gannod(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sluacoast:
If you get this you are a critical thinker.
I enter the garden.
There are 34 people.
You kill 30.
How many people are in the garden?

None
Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by MrWondah(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
One is the correct answer.
I entered a garden = one person.
There are 34 people (where are they? Since location is not specified, then they are definitely not in the garden, besides no linking words between both sentences, so they are logically talking about separate ideas).
You killed 30 people = here there's no specification of where the 30 killed are located.

Why one person in the garden?

Only the first sentence and the question correlates. So there's only one person in the garden
Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
36 people. Both living and dead
Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by MediMedi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sluacoast:
I enter the garden.
There are 34 people.
You kill 30.
none
Re: Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sluacoast:
I enter the garden.
There are 34 people.
You kill 30.
35 with 30 dead people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Marrying As A Virgin / I Had A Nice Time With My Mother In-law / I Like To Smell Her Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.