Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Like To Smell Her Armpit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like To Smell Her Armpit (2242 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Has Not Shaved Her Armpit And Pvssy Since Birth / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / "Help! Anytime I Smell Her Perf It Takes Me Back To That Night Mechanic Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like To Smell Her Armpit by mmadu5(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Guys I'm wondering if anyone ever experienced this before . Lately I have been smelling my girls armpit it kinda turn me on . What could this be ?
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by FreeIgboho: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Could be you are a sick puppy. Could be

3 Likes

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by mmadu5(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Why
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by donaldking10: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2022
mmadu5:
Guys I'm wondering if anyone ever experienced this before . Lately I have been smelling my girls armpit it kinda turn me on . What could this be ?

lol...
u have an armpit fetish.
it is very much normal.

7 Likes

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by ikeno(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2022
that's a fetish sexual excitement.am sure some people also have such fetish

2 Likes

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by money121(m): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2022
mmadu5:

Since it Turned you ON

Olorun awa pelu both of Una

3 Likes

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by mmadu5(m): 2:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Really
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by saintkeppy(m): 3:35am On Jun 11, 2022
You sniff her armpit angry

It therefore means you can sniff anything including her panties.
You better sniff bundles of Dollar note$ in your hands &be better off in spending it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by mmadu5(m): 4:10am On Jun 11, 2022
saintkeppy:
You sniff her armpit angry

It therefore means you can sniff anything including her panties.
You better sniff bundles Dollar note$ in hands &be better off in spending it.

Help me bro teach me the way
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Stallionhorse: 4:20am On Jun 11, 2022
ikeno:
that's a fetish sexual excitement.am sure some people also have such fetish
yeah.. Your right I do love to sniff my baby mama, and she has this natural body fragrance thats so appealing.. I know guys from a certain tribe can't experience this level of sexual excitement cause of the body odour their ladies have. The point is guy.. Your good to go.. One thing that turns me on in a lady is the fragrance of her hair.. Sometimes I sniff my baby mama's hair I ask myself shey you no be dog ni?? Lol... Enjoy dude nah man you be. Keep knacking clean girls you will love sexxx.

10 Likes

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by RichProminent(m): 4:39am On Jun 11, 2022
You are gradually becoming oyinbo,they do smell their partner's body to get sexually aroused.

1 Like

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by brosom(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2022
U re ok, and it's ur sexsual fatish.

It's a male version of GAOT grin grin!!

3 Likes

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by ITbomb(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2022
It might be fetish but there's this girl I dated back then, she smells like vanilla, I will just cuddle her and soak up her fragrance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Demigod22: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2022
LoL, OP, it's natural to have sexual fetish and yours is not bad at all. Sniffing her armpits is very normal, nothing is wrong with you, you are good to go.

I once had a neighbor that sniff lady's pants too, I can't blame him, we all got a fetish and he has a right to his.

But don't ask me what is my fetish because it's not funny.

1 Like

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Are u a dog in human's clothing?
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Streetmovement(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Which kind wahala be all this one again? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Nonexisting: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2022
You have a problem, seek medical help especially from a psychiatrist.
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by TimFisher2: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2022
undecided

Nothing wrong

That's why I love clean babes

A dirty girl always turn me off

I don't know why

1 Like

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Enny2013(f): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
D frangrances of my hubby's hair n armpit turn me on...big tym!

1 Like

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
yeah.. Your right I do love to sniff my baby mama, and she has this natural body fragrance thats so appealing.. I know guys from a certain tribe can't experience this level of sexual excitement cause of the body odour their ladies have. The point is guy.. Your good to go.. One thing that turns me on in a lady is the fragrance of her hair.. Sometimes I sniff my baby mama's hair I ask myself shey you no be dog ni?? Lol... Enjoy dude nah man you be. Keep knacking clean girls you will love sexxx.
hahahaaahaa I know the tribe you mean infact that's where I am now

1 Like

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, OP, it's natural to have sexual fetish and yours is not bad at all. Sniffing her armpits is very normal, nothing is wrong with you, you are good to go.

I once had a neighbor that sniff lady's pants too, I can't blame him, we all got a fetish and he has a right to his.

But don't ask me what is my fetish because it's not funny.
hahahahahaa deepthroating her right?
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by OkwuEziokwu(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Man, u just love your girl and you're attracted to her.

Although, I've never felt the urge to smell any of my ex's pits, but If I ever liked a girl so much that I get turned on by everything about her, I'd be happy.
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by blinking001(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Diary of a finished man.
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
It is your fetish.

After my intense workout and i am all sweaty. My woman go say she wan smell my body dat it turns her on. shocked shocked shocked make i no rush go take my bath.

1 Like

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Das1mama: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
mmadu5:
haba bro, u be he-goat?
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Demigod22: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2022
bukky1994:
hahahahahaa deepthroating her right?

LoL, I am not that weird na.
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by FalseProphet1(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2022
mmadu5:
You've been possessed by a demonic spirit named ogor who is responsible for madness, I see the demon further making you to start sniffing people's armpit in public, I see you bring tied and sent to a Psychiatric hospital, I see you becoming mad permanently.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, I am not that weird na.
OK guy
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by Fyie: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by mmadu5(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
Are u a dog in human's clothing?

Wow why the Insult breo
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by frozen70(f): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
mmadu5:

That's interesting she must be a neat girl

If it turns you on, then rock your boat
Re: I Like To Smell Her Armpit by prophetfire: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2022
mmadu5:
Sick head.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl / She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her / Am In love with my new girl friend's sister: Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.