Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Friendship And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship And Relationship (268 Views)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / How To End An Unhealthy Friendship And Leave The Drama In 2017 / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friendship And Relationship by 198800Mam(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Dear Spiritual Brother,

It is not a sin to tell a sister you love her, It is not carnality to be in love with a fellow Christian sister!

Stop waiting for Jesus to come before you approach her, don't say I did not warn you� Let me tell us a true life story, listen and be blessed.

A brother in church was in love with my mum, he prayed and claimed he was convinced but the problem is he couldn't approach her, maybe he felt it was a sin to do so� but who will help him naw!

He kept seeing my mum in church, talking to her gisting with her but tell her how you feel, No, tell someone to tell her nko No! He kept quiet!

Years past, he kept seeing her, they were in the same unit, both of them were youth excos, they went to camp together, came to meetings, they saw every time but brother was quiet�

Wait! Even if God reveals to the sister, do you expect her to approach you? No! Sisters wait for him to come o, he kept quiet, greeting her and encouraging her to remain strong!

My dad came, he approached her with some brothers in church, she said Yes Gbam! Brother started ranting that he wanted to approach her first, but did you, he didn't!

My mum simply told him, he couldn't ask so she is married now and nothing can be done! Brother went to cry, God will send another wife.

Brother John, why do you keep telling sister Grace "More grace" when you know that's not what is in your mind, her name is Grace already. Who will talk for you�

I have several cases like this, brothers who will be asking me, how is the holy spirit, how is Jesus in your life, I will be answering them until brother will open up after 2 years�

Start talking now, if you love someone tell them, it is not a sin, except you don't want to get married like Apostle Paul, then keep calm and serve God!

Sisters, please don't make it hard for the brothers trying to relate with you, don't make the situation worse by acting spiritkoko it will not work o, try to be open, smile when you should, don't brother zone every brother�

Forget that I am laughing at this post o, it is a serious matter, take it seriously! Walk up to sister Debby, tell her she looking nice, nothing will happen to you!

Learn how to be bold, the bold one wins, if 5 brothers like a sister, the one to approach her might have a chance! Pray before you go, be sure she is the will of God for you and everything will go well!

Don't go for her outward beauty alone, go for the inner beauty, the light of Christ she carries E get why!

I wish you good luck on this mission, make sure you go in the name of the Lord�

©The Journey of A Christian Lady

#BeBold #LoveIsNotCarnal

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really Possible? Early Menstruation / Why Would People Watch Your Stories On Facebook But Never Like Your Story? / Ty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.