Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger (807 Views)

This Guy Raped His Step-mother Out Of Anger / I  Called My Husband A One Minute Man Out Of Anger, He Refuse To Touch Me Again / Have You Ever Blacklisted Your Partner Out Of Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by blessingchinny(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Have you ever blocked your partner because you are angry with them or having issues? How long did it take before talking to them again?
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by Qatar2022: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yes , not only block them I sometimes delete them
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by Lilsameey: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
blessingchinny:
Have you ever blocked your partner because you are angry with them or having issues? How long did it take before talking to them again?
,..I watch,..I predict their next move and if it happens as predicted,..I will not block them but erase their contact from my phone.
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by slawormiir: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Emotional beings everywhere
Why block or delete someone's number

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
The highest form of disrespect ever in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by Sonnobax15(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
That was years ago....I won't delete or block your number..Infact,I go leave am so that make we dey view each other status on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.....I'm bigger than that now lipsrsealed
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wen I was childish, I use to...
Now, hell no...holy spirit teaches maturity, embrace him and he will teach u

1 Like

Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by abimic(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
The highest form of disrespect ever in a relationship
Highest form of disrespect, but children would always be children..........
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by WhiteIverson: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
What's the use of blocking when you'll still unblock later on?
What's the use of deleting when the persons contact is stuck to your brain?
If you have issues, call your partner out and try to settle. If both parties are irreconcilable, move the hell on.
Relationships are just overrated and full of unnecessary drama.
It's disgusting to see grown adults acting like kids when they face issues in their relationships.

3 Likes

Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
No need to block when you might still need it to fulfill okafor's law of CongoDynamic in future smiley
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by phazotron(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Wen I was childish, I use to...
Now, hell no...holy spirit teaches maturity, embrace him and he will teach u

Abi ooo

Wetin I wan block you for

Last last if I no wan talk to you I no go read your message
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by Cokahot: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2021
I only delete ,and when I delete a guys number, it shows hez a fake ass friend who wants to eat.
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by debbydams(f): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
blessingchinny:
I hardly block tho but if frustration too much I block oo..if I will unblock it will take like 6 months or 1 year sha
Re: Blocking Your Partner Out Of Anger by debbydams(f): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
phazotron:

Abi ooo

Wetin I wan block you for

Last last if I no wan talk to you I no go read your message
some people can frustrate the hell out of someone oo,,imagine someone callinh me via video I declined u still call back, I declined he still call again I went off line,,direct call again..came online still the same I will report and block..

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... / 18+ How She Beg Me To Bleep Her And Cum Inside / Allow Breeze To Enter: Benefits Of Not Wearing Panties To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.