Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... (807 Views)

Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? / Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Southernigbo: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Guys if ur so called girlfriends marriage bill and other miscellaneous bills is too much n very exploitative, just dump her and marry simple girls like d ones selling in mama put buka and those who hawk various wares down the roads. They are more homely, easy going and what have you. Yoruba guys do marry agbo hawkers, just as Hausa guys go for groundnut hawkers, Igbo guys go for cafeteria ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by chatinent: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2021
This morning you don already reach Daba Inn?

Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Lol cheesycheesy op, you no no wetin you dey talk.
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Southernigbo: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesycheesy op, you no no wetin you dey talk.
hope say no b ur type de kill men with charges n expenses
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Meekmind(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Southernigbo:
Guys if ur so called girlfriends marriage bill and other miscellaneous bills is too much n very exploitative, just dump her and marry simple girls like d ones selling in mama put buka and those who hawk various wares down the roads. They are more homely, easy going and what have you. Yoruba guys do marry agbo hawkers, just as Hausa guys go for groundnut hawkers, Igbo guys go for cafeteria ladies

Any girl/lady that wants an extravagant wedding & isn't contributing to it is a joke...
No SANE human being should put his/her fellow human being under any pressure especially under this lethargic Buhari administration...
Stop making this ladies feel as if they're doing you a favour by agreeing to marry you or date you by acceding to their every demands & wants with the fear that if you don't comply another dude might take over...
Na mumu dey fall in love sha
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2021
grin
The commenter for my up say na mumu dey fall in love grin. But I think he's wrong to an extent and also right to an extent.....I think he should have specified it like--"na mumu dey fall in love with Nigerian ladies" lipsrsealed

Because the way oyinbo people dey package love go make you pause, sidown and begin reason your life if at all say true love no dey truly dey exist or not....

Well cha,I rather spend my time chatting and video chatting my 60 years old woman from Alabama city than waste it on a Nigerian lady wey no get any better value to add to my life than pains and agony lipsrsealed
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Southernigbo:
hope say no b ur type de kill men with charges n expenses
na my type ooo cool
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Southernigbo: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
na my type ooo cool
well, u just might b d girl I have been searching for
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Southernigbo: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Meekmind:

Any girl/lady that wants an extravagant wedding & isn't contributing to it is a joke...
No SANE human being should put his/her fellow human being under any pressure especially under this lethargic Buhari administration...
Stop making this ladies feel as if they're doing you a favour by agreeing to marry you or date you by acceding to their every demands & wants with the fear that if you don't comply another dude might take over...
Na mumu dey fall in love sha
u don't believe in love ni?
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Marriage Bill Is Too Much..... by Meekmind(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Southernigbo:
u don't believe in love ni?

I'd rather believe in Buhari to make Nigeria better again than to believe in love, especially the Nigerian kinda love with all these 2k leeches all around

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep, Anyone's Awake? / Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. / Congratulations To Me, I Just Reached A Milestone On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.