Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions (2340 Views)

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? / How To Begin Stock Market Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
You want to be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions Today !

Many People are failing FINANCIALLY because They do not propel themselves into taking THE RIGHT ACTIONS towards Achieving Practical Financial Success.

A lot of people especially Nigerians are merely INFORMATION CONSUMERS. That is; they do not act on The Information They Read.

This has been easily expressed from the situation of things in the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
How To Be Richer Today ?

The purpose of this thread is to provide Practical Societal Solutions towards Sensitizing The Nairaland Family and The General Public on how to be RICHER.

With this thread; I'll be Exposing People to practical ways on How SIMPLE and EASY it is to be RICHER.

To be RICHER in Life comes with a Higher Level of:

R: Responsibilities,

I: Information,

C: Connections,

H: Hospitality,

E: Empowerment,

R: Relevance.

Hence; We shall be utilizing the above models to QUICKEN How We Become RICHER - practically.
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Life is Easy as A,E,I,O,U.

That is; Life is Easy as:

A - Agriculture,

E - Exportation,

I - Importation,

O - Organization,

U - Unionism.

Together, we shall be exploiting all of these integrated opportunities to Practically create wealth for Ourselves.

For Those who are already into Agriculture; Let's Utilize This Thread to Connect to Sell Our Products and Services too.

As a matter of fact; We will be utilizing this thread to Export Agricultural Produces to other States and Countries.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Responsibilities:

Our Responsibilities on this thread would be to Actively and Simultaneously Engage in Agriculture (A), Exportation (E) of Agricultural Produces and Importation (I) of Societal Solutions Items from China which are ULTIMATELY NEEDED by Nigerians for Sales and Boosting Our Revenues.

Our Success on here will be dependent on Our Level of Organization (O) and Unionism (U).
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by Moloso(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Information:

"Without Information, you are Deformed."

Information is very vital. It is the Driver of Every Human Decision.

Information Educates, Enriches, Entertains and can Empower....

However, Information can also Hurt and Cause More Havoc if BAD, WRONG or DECEITFUL.

I'll be doing well to provide Vital and Positive Information in The Areas of Agriculture, Exportation and Importation which are my expertise. Hence; if you have any Question in any of these areas, you should be free to ask.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by rabbaefurher(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Following 100%
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Connections:

The Right Connections are Everything.

To be RICHER in Life, One of The Most IMPORTANT THINGS You need in Life is to Establish Connections with RICH and RICHER People.

This isn't a joke.

I'm yearning and establishing these teachings from My Personal Experiential.

" ENERGIES are Contagious."

" CONNECTIONS are Contagious."

When You establish The Right Connections with RICH and RICHER People, you become RICHER as You LEARN and EARN together.

This happens when You are INTENTIONAL.

You have got to be INTENTIONAL about Utilizing VALUABLE INFORMATIONS and You've got to be RESPONSIBLE for Creating FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES around SOCIETAL NEEDS and WANTS which You Spot.

On the Other Hand; POOR PEOPLE will Always remain POOR because they never THINK about Creating Any FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY around Any SOCIETAL NEEDS and/or WANTS.

The ONLY Thing They Do is to COMPLAIN about The Societal Systems. They never think or act upon Solutions to Solve Problems.

As RICHER People continue to create Financial Opportunities around HUMAN NEEDS, They Control and Effect The CHANGES in LIFE. Meanwhile, POOR People continue to get AFFECTED by The CHANGES Caused by RICHER People. Take some time to REFLECT on this. You should be able to learn from your very own experiences.

You don't want to Continue Associating Yourself with POOR PEOPLE.

Their ENERGIES are as well VERY CONTAGIOUS and can SINK You into POVERTY if You decide to be AFFILIATED with them.

I'm not insinuating that you shouldn't have anything to do with POOR People. This is not the point here.

My point here is that You have to be RIGHTLY CONNECTED with People. You have to be RIGHTLY Connected with THE RICH. Ofcourse, You don't want to be WRONGLY CONNECTED with them; else You wouldn't MAXIMIZE The Benefit of Your Relationship with Them to get you to the Position you want to be. The same thing goes to being RIGHTLY CONNECTED to The POOR. You do not want to be WRONGLY CONNECTED to The POOR.

To be WRONGLY CONNECTED to The POOR means that You become "AFFILIATED" with them. You do not need AFFILIATIONS with The POOR, except ofcourse You want to remain POOR. Your AFFILIATIONS should go to The RICHER People. Support them in their RICH BUSINESSES, and Make Them RICHER - when you do this; you become RICHER.

Now; what kind of CONNECTIONS do you need to establish with the POOR?

Very Simple...!

"Advise Them when necessary" and "Don't Financially Support Them on their UNENDING NEEDS. If you must support them; Empower them by Supporting their Businesses or Establish one for them which you can help them grow." This way, you are not AFFILIATED "TO" Them or "WITH" Them; rather they are AFFILIATED Under You.

Be Wise with Your CONNECTIONS.

They form Your RELATIONSHIPS.

Your Energies are Important.

Don't Contaminate them.

Use Them WISELY and CONNECT with The RIGHT Persons.

If you need a Car, don't just pray for it. Connect with People who Owns cars.

If you need money, don't just wish for it.
Connect with People who have plenty of money.

Above all; To be RICHER - "ENRICH YOUR CONNECTIONS."

This will be all for now.

Any questions?

1 Like

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hospitality

Every RICHNESS is Built on HOSPITALITY.

Hence; if you want to be RICHER, You must be HOSPITABLE.

You may not know this. Now, you'll know.

If you are in any particular business of selling items; if you are The HOSTILE TYPE of Person, it is only a matter of time before people stop PATRONISING You because of Your HOSTILITY.

Let me press forward.

HOSTILITY is Synonymous to POVERTY.

HOSPITALITY is Synonymous to RICHES.

Let's take it from another angle.

HOSPITALITY is ENTERTAINMENT.

People who Sell Palatable FAST-FOODS to People who need to eat food on the STREET Satisfy THE URGENT NEEDS of People who are HUNGRY or people who need to EAT.

You know what these FAST-FOOD SELLERS are achieving?

They are Achieving FINANCIAL INCOME which if well invested will make them RICHER no matter HOW SMALL Their FAST-FOOD BUSINESSES are.

Why?

Simply Because they are HOSPITABLE.

How?

Simply because They ENTERTAIN Other People's MOUTHS and STOMACHS.

Now; you get the point?

Do You Want Another Angle?

Musicians become Richer by Entertaining You with their Music. That's HOSPITALITY...!

Hotel Owners become Richer by Entertaining You with their Hubs. That's HOSPITALITY...!

Personally; I Entertain My Viewers by Providing SENSITIZATION WISDOM WRITE-UPS to them.

I Entertain People by teaching them The Better Ways To Live through my life's experiential knowledge via AGRICULTURE, EXPORTATION and IMPORTATION.

I do this in many ways. Now; I'm taking all of these to another level which will have to do with Organizing AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISTIC ENTERTAINMENT TOURS across Nigeria, Afrika and The World at large.

I'll be enlightening everyone about My AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISTIC ENTERTAINMENT TOURS very soon on this thread much later.

One thing you need to know is that:

For You to be RICHER; Always Think and Act on Ways to be More HOSPITABLE to People.

ENTERTAIN People as much as Possible.

Any Questions?

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by safeopportunity(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Following AfroAgro Founding fathers
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2021
safeopportunity:
Following AfroAgro Founding fathers

King of Kings.
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
(Strolls In)....

angry grin

shocked

grin cheesy

Messianic Stroll-in, The Afro-Agro Way...!!!!
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
I'll endeavour to finalize the expanded view of "RICHER" as I've been revealing.

So far; I've been able to explain being RICHER comes with You being:

R - Responsible,

I - Informed,

C - Connected,

H - Hospitable.

Very quickly; I'll walk you through why All that You Do should be EMPOWERING and RELEVANT.

Look around you; people who are FINANCIALLY POOR are people who do not possess EMPOWERING QUALITIES nor RELEVANCE to the society.

Check This Out:

" The Value of EMPOWERMENT and RELEVANCE" which People provide to other people in the Entire World is what DEFINES Their RICHNESS."

I won't be breaking this down now; I would do so conveniently much later - so I can utilize the night to ENLIGHTEN Viewers on the "EMPOWERMENT" and "RELEVANCE" aspect of being RICHER.

cool

Let's RIDE.

1 Like

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
EMPOWERMENT:

Everyone wants to be EMPOWERED.

Nobody wants to be POWERLESS.

Nobody wants to be weak or appear weak whether Spiritually, Academically, Financially or Experientially.

EMPOWERMENT comes in several ways; however, these several ways are categorized under 4 Main Avenues which are:

S - Spiritual Empowerment

A - Academical Empowerment

F - Financial Empowerment

E - Experiential Empowerment.

Clearly; Do you see how TOTAL Empowerment really is SAFE ?

"TOTAL EMPOWERMENT" is "SAFE".

Everyone wants to be SPIRITUALLY Empowered. It is a natural instinct for every thinking human.

This is the reason people are RELIGIOUS to their churches, mosques, temples or shrines of their various "Gods".

Everyone wants to be ACADEMICALLY Empowered. Another natural instinct for INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY.

This is the reason Attending and Graduating in Schools with The BEST Grades is the Biggest WISH of Every Parent for their OWN Children. Nobody wants his/her child to be second position to anybody talkless of last position. This Parental Orientation is simply because of the Entire way The Society has been constructed to FAVOUR Academical Literates; making Conditions WORSE for Academical ILLITERATES.

Let's get this DIGESTED as I write on.
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Everyone wants to be FINANCIALLY Empowered. Another natural instinct for every thinking human Translated from SURVIVAL INSTINCTS.

The natural instinct for Humans is not that they LOVE Money. The natural instinct of FINANCE was FOOD for SURVIVAL. However; as the DIRECTION and Pshchology of FINANCE Changed towards Money; Money became the Financial Language for Survival of the people and this increased People's LOVE for MONEY Blinding Their EYES away from The FOOD that is HIGHLY NEEDED and NECESSARY They Produce. This is the reason people would rather do all MANNERS of things in order to get MONEY so as to provide and get FOOD for themselves and their Families rather than engage directly in Agriculture despite their ACADEMICAL EDUCATION.

Lastly;

EXPERIENTIAL EMPOWERMENT:

Everyone wants to be EXPERIENTIALLY Empowered. Another natural instinct for every thinking human to PASS INFORMATION based on their own EXPERIENCES to other People particularly - Their younger generations, families, friends or society.

Inclusively; Everyone loves to pass on Experiential NEWS or INFORMATION. Every Society operates on EXPERIENTIAL NEWS and INFORMATION.

In the same vein; people love to absorb INFORMATION.

We can go very long on the expansion of all of these EMPOWERMENT Avenues, however; for the sake of Time; I would make it brief.

Conclusively;

"TOTAL EMPOWERMENT" is "SAFE". And TOTAL EMPOWERMENT is The Ultimate LEGACY.

Anything below the standard of "TOTAL EMPOWERMENT" is Practically "UNSAFE" to Humanity and the society at large.

Hence; People Deliberately SEEK TOTAL EMPOWERMENT for themselves and they will PAY Whatever they have to be TOTALLY EMPOWERED if They can.

This is the reason Religious/Spiritual Homes are always being setup by other people to receive These EASY DELIBERATE FUNDS from many people - Religiously and Unconditionally.

This is the reason Academical Schools are being setup to receive EASY DELIBERATE FUNDS from many people - for schooling them.

This is the reason the Government of every country hold it upon themselves as a responsibility to create Jobs for the FINANCIAL UPKEEP of their Citizens as They work utilizing their various skills.

Lastly, this is the reason the NEWS and INFORMATION circulating in the society are being controlled by The MEDIA controlling People's Experience about Life.

In essence; when You DUTIFULLY provide any Services of Spiritual Empowerment, Academical Empowerment, Financial Empowerment and/or Experiential Empowerment to people of the world - as You gain Acceptance; You become RICHER.

You should read that again, so it get digested.
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
RELEVANCE:

Take it or Leave it; No matter what you consider RELEVANT To Yourself; if whatever you are Doing/Providing/Selling is NOT RELEVANT to people who knows about them; Being RICHER becomes a MIRAGE.

I should probably keep this very simple and short for better comprehension as the above statement subtly explains itself.

People buy/purchase things that are RELEVANT to them.

So, if you want to be RICHER; then you've got to Sell Things that are RELEVANT to people and not things that you THINK should be RELEVANT to people.

Get the gist?

1 Like

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
By tomorrow; We will be advancing this thread to it's PRACTICAL STAGE where I'll be Connecting All The RICHER Avenues to ensure We build RICHER SOULS as We make Things as Easy as "A,E,I,O,U".

Until then;

Best Regards.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthonyeshua.
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by Theophinio(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
Connections:

The Right Connections are Everything.

To be RICHER in Life, One of The Most IMPORTANT THINGS You need in Life is to Establish Connections with RICH and RICHER People.

This isn't a joke.

I'm yearning and establishing these teachings from My Personal Experiential.

" ENERGIES are Contagious."

" CONNECTIONS are Contagious."

When You establish The Right Connections with RICH and RICHER People, you become RICHER as You LEARN and EARN together.

This happens when You are INTENTIONAL.

You have got to be INTENTIONAL about Utilizing VALUABLE INFORMATIONS and You've got to be RESPONSIBLE for Creating FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES around SOCIETAL NEEDS and WANTS which You Spot.

On the Other Hand; POOR PEOPLE will Always remain POOR because they never THINK about Creating Any FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY around Any SOCIETAL NEEDS and/or WANTS.

The ONLY Thing They Do is to COMPLAIN about The Societal Systems. They never think or act upon Solutions to Solve Problems.

As RICHER People continue to create Financial Opportunities around HUMAN NEEDS, They Control and Effect The CHANGES in LIFE. Meanwhile, POOR People continue to get AFFECTED by The CHANGES Caused by RICHER People. Take some time to REFLECT on this. You should be able to learn from your very own experiences.

You don't want to Continue Associating Yourself with POOR PEOPLE.

Their ENERGIES are as well VERY CONTAGIOUS and can SINK You into POVERTY if You decide to be AFFILIATED with them.

I'm not insinuating that you shouldn't have anything to do with POOR People. This is not the point here.

My point here is that You have to be RIGHTLY CONNECTED with People. You have to be RIGHTLY Connected with THE RICH. Ofcourse, You don't want to be WRONGLY CONNECTED with them; else You wouldn't MAXIMIZE The Benefit of Your Relationship with Them to get you to the Position you want to be. The same thing goes to being RIGHTLY CONNECTED to The POOR. You do not want to be WRONGLY CONNECTED to The POOR.

To be WRONGLY CONNECTED to The POOR means that You become "AFFILIATED" with them. You do not need AFFILIATIONS with The POOR, except ofcourse You want to remain POOR. Your AFFILIATIONS should go to The RICHER People. Support them in their RICH BUSINESSES, and Make Them RICHER - when you do this; you become RICHER.

Now; what kind of CONNECTIONS do you need to establish with the POOR?

Very Simple...!

"Advise Them when necessary" and "Don't Financially Support Them on their UNENDING NEEDS. If you must support them; Empower them by Supporting their Businesses or Establish one for them which you can help them grow." This way, you are not AFFILIATED "TO" Them or "WITH" Them; rather they are AFFILIATED Under You.

Be Wise with Your CONNECTIONS.

They form Your RELATIONSHIPS.

Your Energies are Important.

Don't Contaminate them.

Use Them WISELY and CONNECT with The RIGHT Persons.

If you need a Car, don't just pray for it. Connect with People who Owns cars.

If you need money, don't just wish for it.
Connect with People who have plenty of money.

Above all; To be RICHER - "ENRICH YOUR CONNECTIONS."

This will be all for now.

Any questions?

Word of Gold
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by jom28gy(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2021
In a simple term, what do you mean?
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by Theophinio(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
RELEVANCE:

Take it or Leave it; No matter what you consider RELEVANT To Yourself; if whatever you are Doing/Providing/Selling is NOT RELEVANT to people who knows about them; Being RICHER becomes a MIRAGE.

I should probably keep this very simple and short for better comprehension as the above statement subtly explains itself.

People buy/purchase things that are RELEVANT to them.

So, if you want to be RICHER; then you've got to Sell Things that are RELEVANT to people and not things that you THINK should be RELEVANT to people.

Get the gist?

Great Wisdom in motion here
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Theophinio:

Word of Gold

I'm glad you appreciate this.

It must mean that you love what that is going on here.

Much Appreciation to you also - as your encouragement has geared me to continue with the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Theophinio:

Great Wisdom in motion here

You are Greater, Wise One.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
How To Be Richer Today ?

The purpose of this thread is to provide Practical Societal Solutions towards Sensitizing The Nairaland Family and The General Public on how to be RICHER.

With this thread; I'll be Exposing People to practical ways on How SIMPLE and EASY it is to be RICHER.

Hence; We shall be utilizing the above models to QUICKEN How We Become RICHER - practically.

As stated above, the purpose of this thread is to QUICKEN How We Become RICHER - Practically; which will be achieved through We Assuming Higher Responsibilities through the Valuable Information as We Establish The Right Connections Through The Genuine Hospitality We Shall Be Utilizing To Financially Empower Ourselves as We Provide Suitable and Relevant Societal Solutions to other people.
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

A - Agriculture,

E - Exportation,

I - Importation,

O - Organization,

U - Unionism.

Together, we shall be exploiting all of these integrated opportunities to Practically create wealth for Ourselves.

For Those who are already into Agriculture; Let's Utilize This Thread to Connect to Sell Our Products and Services too.

As a matter of fact; We will be utilizing this thread to Export Agricultural Produces to other States and Countries.

As Well;

As Stated Above Here; The Scope of This Thread shall be kept as EASY as:

A - AGRICULTURE,

E - EXPORTATION,

I - IMPORTATION,

O - ORGANIZATION,

U - UNIONISM.

Above All That has been Enlisted Above; The "Spirit of UNIONISM" is The Highest of All Which We need on here.

The Purpose of This Thread is To Align SERIOUS AND WISE (SAW) People together To FINANCIALLY SUCCEED TOGETHER as We Work Towards Providing Necessary and Relevant Societal Solutions in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

Many of Us already know That ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA is "Epileptic Power Supply".

This Problem has Persisted for Too Long, Yet The Simple Solution to this problem is not PROPERLY Being IMPLEMENTED.

However; I Believe So Much That The Alignment of SERIOUS AND WISE (SAW) Entrepreneurs Under The "SPIRIT OF UNIONISM" Will Make Us Provide The Simple Solutions of "IMPORTING, SENSITIZING PEOPLE and PROPERLY DISTRIBUTE" Solar Powered Generators which will help ELIMINATE The Issue of EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY IN NIGERIA.

Without The "Spirit of Understanding" between Ourselves; there cannot exist The "Spirit of Unionism" between Ourselves.

So, I cannot Stress How Very Important The Letter " U" even if it Appears as the Last Letter amongst Our Financial Vowels.

The Letter "U" Appears The Last, but it is not The Least.

Hence;

We Have To Be of The UNDERSTANDING that One of Our FINANCIAL AIMS OF THIS THREAD Is To IMPORT SOLAR POWERED GENERATORS From China VERY VERY VERY CHEAPLY Compared To The PRICE That Many Solar Companies SELL THEM FOR In Nigeria.

Our AIM is To "LIGHT UP NAIJA" With IMMEDIATE EFFECT - With THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

Therefore; We Shall Continue to Keep This Thread Alive and Active through Our Importation Exploits.

I believe This is Easy To UNDERSTAND.

If You Still Do Not UNDERSTAND "THE BRIEF", Our Further Actions will make Things Clearer.
Re: You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions by AfroAgroPower: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

A - Agriculture,

E - Exportation,

I - Importation,

O - Organization,

U - Unionism.

Our Next Letter up Financial Vowel is Letter "O" which refers to "Organization".

On Here; it is worthy to note that there is NO "ORGANIZATION" Without "ORIENTATION".

To Achieve All that We will be doing on here; We will need to ORGANIZE Ourselves with The RIGHT ORIENTATION.

Just As - It is Impossible To Develop The Spirit of "UNIONISM" without Developing The Spirit of "UNDERSTANDING"; It is very much Impossible For Us To Develop Necessary ORGANIZATIONS Without Establishing The RIGHT ORIENTATION.

Our ORIENTATION Here will be to Develop and Discuss The Right Strategies that We shall be Utilizing To:

ON THE AREA OF EXPORTS:

- Generate Weekly/Monthly RECURRING INCOME Through The Exportation of Agricultural Items from Rural Farmgates where they are Produced and Cheaply Sold to Companies and Urban Markets where they are HIGHLY NEEDED.

- Generate Weekly/Monthly RECURRING INCOME Through The Exportation Agricultural Items from Nigeria to Countries where they are HIGHLY NEEDED.

ON THE AREA OF IMPORTS:

- Generate Weekly/Monthly RECURRING INCOME Through The Importation and WISE DISTRIBUTIONS of Solar Powered Generators To Homes, Schools, Religious Centres, Malls, Streets, Villages, Towns and City Places Needing Them.

- Generate Weekly/Monthly RECURRING INCOME Through The Importation and WISE DISTRIBUTIONS of Other HIGH SELLING VALUABLES.

Our ORIENTATIONS are as Simple as that.

"Generation of RECURRING INCOMES from Our Organized Unions of EXPORTS And IMPORTS."

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Payoneer Card To Buy Crypto On Binance As A Nigerian / Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund / Are You Really Needs This Viable Home Base Biz Investment As Part Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.