Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon (55104 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by NazareneMonk: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Zico5:
Islamabad. Give these grasshopper power and they will destroy the world. Is Islam truly a religion of peace? The real Muslim can truly answer that. They know it's pure gimmick that Islam is a religion of peace. Look at all the country where Islam reign supreme. None of the country live in peace. Nigeria is truly getting to this level. Only u and I can stop that. We need revolution, not today or tomorrow but now.
We all keep saying it, we go start?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by arcis: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
florixi:
if this is the last religion on earth, i'd rather die a worshipping Sango!

Mr..go and die and let us hear words...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by NairaMaster1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:
Muslims are the real origin of terrorism...

Quote me if you can use your hand to beat your chest that I'm telling lies

They can never find peace.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by socialmediaman: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Yes, because Americans are stranded in that country.
Including American students.

If Americans are affected I am sure they will protest
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by NazareneMonk: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Just like The U.S predicted.

Well, their intelligence no be person mate.

Where are the likes of China and Russia, if na to flaunt Missiles now, them go carry first.

No major human crises wey these Duo dey like engage and be fruitful in.

China own na to give us Covid-19, while Russia sells Arm to anybody (including Terrorists) if you have the money.

Russia or China would be the worst world power, probably going to invade Israel for their Terroristic Allies.

Las Las WW3 is inevitable.
Him go shock you when Israel go wipe them out.. Fear that small country ooo.... Isreal get bad tech... I had someone who did PHD in Isreal, he told me things I never imagined from that country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by imran90(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Islam is a religion of peace. Forget about all you read online, just ask yourself who are the producers of these weapons been used by the Taliban also They were also given military train by the people calling them terrorist now.
Chijeep:

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by jikins(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
NazareneMonk:

Him go shock you when Israel go wipe them out.. Fear that small country ooo.... Isreal get bad tech... I had someone who did PHD in Isreal, he told me things I never imagined from that country.

Na so bad tech indeed. US will wipe dem
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Omoluabi16(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
They told you Osama was in Afganistan,
You believed
They told you, Libya warehoused Weapon of Mass Destruction,
You believed
They painted Sadam Hussien as satanic,
Invaded Iraq and decimated lives,
Lives were lost in millions,
Livelihood disrupted,
And nations put in ruins.
You didn't see all these as calamities,
You didn't see this as terrorism,
But you see that man with turban and long beard as a terrorist!
You are not far from a terrorist
Because you close your eyes to the real act of terror
While lives are brought to ruination.
Hypocritically musing
Let's ignore charlie hebdo.. fusilier Lee rigby, who was killed in London. Let's forget the mindless raping and killing in Nigeria today. You Muslims are peaceful... its just that you get very pissed off if people refuse your religion.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by aniblue(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Not when Donald Teump was in power,even if it happens, they would've paid with their coin.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by arcis: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Dem don start already
I'm an atheist cum free thinker from a Christian background.
But Islam is the worst thing that happened to humanity.
Buddhism, African traditional religion are the most peaceful religion
Always threatening the world peace, against what they claim that Islam is a religion of peace.
Truly, Islamabad
Hallah Hakbar..... Boooom!
They are telling the West, not stay beyond the August 31st deadline
grin

Mr..You are free to practice whatever you believe in but you generalizing an act because of some stupid idiot will not be acceptable...You even lied..we have more Muslim countries that are more more peaceful.. Stop the hatred and stop generalizing..If you don't know about Islam, ask people that know and kill that myopic belief of yours about Islam..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Metallurgist: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:

can you show us where in Islam that state bombing innocent ppl is allowed, not to say the afghans are themselves Muslims? @op not only are you a liar but a hypocrite, the xtains govt of America have killed far more ppl be than the Taliban

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by NazareneMonk: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
jikins:

US and Isreal na Padi na... But Isreal is developing trust me. They concentrate more on war than any other thing because they know they have enemies around. Do you think most Arab countries are not salivating about wiping Israel out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Omoluabi16(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
imran90:
Islam is a religion of peace. Forget about all you read online, just ask yourself who are the producers of these weapons been used by the Taliban also They were also given military train by the people calling them terrorist now.
Where is the favorite 'Adolf Hitler was a Christian' line?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by goodheart02(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Just like The U.S predicted.

Well, their intelligence no be person mate.

Where are the likes of China and Russia, if na to flaunt Missiles now, them go carry first.

No major human crises wey these Duo dey like engage and be fruitful in.

China own na to give us Covid-19, while Russia sells Arm to anybody (including Terrorists) if you have the money.

Russia or China would be the worst world power, probably going to invade Israel for their Terroristic Allies.

Las Las WW3 is inevitable.

I tell you my guy, US intelligence report no get rival. Last thing wey Russia or China go do na gather such intelligence. See people in Crisis but you won't hear their voice. This is time to show themselves as super powers and extend big hands. They think super power is all about intimidation and dangerous weapons. All they know is only to sell arms and issue empty threats. A true super power does not only brandish weapons but also helps people in times of need. Thos guys would make a draconian world power if given the chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
jikins:

US and Israel are allies... So US won't dare try and wipe them cause they'd be giving terrorists a chance against Israel doing so.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by NazareneMonk: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Metallurgist:
can you show us where in Islam that state bombing innocent ppl is allowed, not to say the afghans are themselves Muslims? @op not only are you a liar but a hypocrite, the xtains govt of America have killed far more ppl be than the Taliban
All these terrorists groups use two words mostly.
1. Jihad
2. Infidel.

Secondly they write mostly in Arabic and we all know where that points to... We saw one Imam or so sharing Quran to Bandits.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Fishandchips(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Allah kaboom people again grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by jikins(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
NazareneMonk:

US and Isreal na Padi na... But Isreal is developing trust me. They concentrate more on war than any other thing because they know they have enemies around. Do you think most Arab countries are not salivating about wiping Israel out?

True doesn't mean you should over hype them and claim that they can wipe US. Isreal receive billions of dollars from US every year together with other logistical support

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Metallurgist: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Let's ignore charlie hebdo.. fusilier Lee rigby, who was killed in London. Let's forget the mindless raping and killing in Nigeria today. You Muslims are peaceful... its just that you get very pissed off if people refuse your religion.
to follow your line of reasoning, all the serial killers, rapist and arsonist bearing the xtain name are doing god work abi? Muslims are not infallible ppl, but not everything Muslims do/ or are doing is Islamic
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by NazareneMonk: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
goodheart02:

I tell you my guy, US intelligence report no get rival. Last thing wey Russia or China go do na gather such intelligence. See people in Crisis but you won't hear their voice. This is time to show themselves as super powers and extend big hands. They think super power is all about intimidation and dangerous weapons. All they know is only to sell arms and issue empty threats. A true super power does not only brandish weapons but also helps people in times of need.
That's what I like about the Germans and Dutch. These guys are just like the Americans too, they render aid and nor dey too flex muscle... Most people don't really hear of Germany,but the truth is they are machines. They can turn anything metal into a machine, just think it and they will make it happen. China will be wiped out and given one small village to live in just like the Jews of old if they continue to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Jolomenas: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:

Also muslims dropped Nuclear bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki
Muslims enlslaved and killed millions of African and indigenous Americans
Muslims started WW1/2
The list goes on
Are you not mad to say Muslims are the real origin of terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by jikins(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hanks0000:

US and Israel are allies... So US won't dare try and wipe them cause they'd be giving terrorists a chance against Israel doing so.

How does wiping out Israel gv terrorist a chance against Israel that has been wiped out?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by NazareneMonk: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
jikins:

True doesn't mean you should over hype them and claim that they can wipe US. Isreal receive billions of dollars from US every year together with other logistical support
You got me wrong Sir, my point is about China invading Israel not US
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Comedian2019: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:

Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Omoluabi16(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Metallurgist:
to follow your line of reasoning, all the serial killers, rapist and arsonist bearing the xtain name are doing god work abi? Muslims are not infallible ppl, but not everything Muslims do/ or are doing is Islamic
Difference is these people DO NOT KILL in the name of Jesus. Shekau, bin laden and the others have OPENLY justified, supported terror acts in the name of ALLAH. Don't bring that line of argument with me.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by jikins(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
NazareneMonk:

You got me wrong Sir, my point is about China invading Israel not US

Wetin concern China and Isreal? You think Israel can fight China? Many of you guys underestimate China and Russia too much.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Comedian2019: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Metallurgist:
Talibans, alqaeda, Isis, bh, etc belong to what religion?
If you hear a passenger shout alahu akbar! in an aircraft, what do you think would happen? grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by goodheart02(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
NazareneMonk:

That's what I like about the Germans and Dutch. These guys are just like the Americans too, they render aid and nor dey too flex muscle... Most people don't really hear of Germany,but the truth is they are machines. They can turn anything metal into a machine, just think it and they will make it happen. China will be wiped out and given one small village to live in just like the Jews of old if they continue to misbehave.

Let's watch how things unfold. All i know is to whom much is given, much is expected, and China and Russia don't understand that phrase.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
jikins:

How does wiping out Israel gv terrorist a chance against Israel that has been wiped out?

"Try and wipe" different from "wipe"
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by OLULAW: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:

Na dem dem. Followers of the ancient paedophile and unrepentant terrorist-in-Chief. I'm not surprised at all. This is what Boko Haram members are replicating in Nigeria. The world would be a better place without Islam. Sadly, however, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, expanding - through mischief and brute force - their deadly doctrine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.