Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon (55107 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by smallrincowis16(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Praxis758:
Absence of Muslims on major countries in Europe and Caribbean countries is the catalyst of peace they're enjoying.

Islam is the source of violence and terrorism in the world. I know some Islamic henchmen will be bitter with this truth

Another revisionist.

Who created the terrorist in the first place
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian must be happy with this news
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Just like The U.S predicted.

Well, their intelligence no be person mate.

Where are the likes of China and Russia, if na to flaunt Missiles now, them go carry first.

No major human crises wey these Duo dey like engage and be fruitful in.

China own na to give us Covid-19, while Russia sells Arm to anybody (including Terrorists) if you have the money.

Russia or China would be the worst world power, probably going to invade Israel for their Terroristic Allies.

Las Las WW3 is inevitable.

They got the best intelligence agency. They warned and already knew about it.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by florixi: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mr Terrorist ....You are sighted.

arcis:

Mr..go and die and let us hear words...
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by AntiChristian: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
AntiChristian must be happy with this news

As you too will be happy of this:

Christian Terrorists

Start from wikepedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism, then go to a Christian terrorist who killed Muslim from Yahoo news https://news.yahoo.com/christian-terrorist-mowed-down-muslim-180540029.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACzjbpBe5ScGkU9z07flClR4U5i-QWX1olaC4kFMeK8dMuThMO7aeF2zZM6fCp0cwNAlWFv5aH3iUIsmVkp7J8edgeG6bUOnrT5GxOQc7bOuPOtE20WogQGAbSRKdKdwqIxVl_XZeEAnOtGet5yZLnUXF5fGq-lx2xuR7JogrwJ6 last June 2021. Same news was carried by UK Mirror here https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-terrorist-who-killed-muslim-24291030

And it's so bewildering that you've never heard of the Army of God, the Lord's resistance army, the concerned Christians and other Christian terrorist groups! You are very ignorant cos you are wired to believe only Muslims can be terrorists.

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

Anyways, those terrorists too have Bible passages to support their missions.

Check out the website of army of God here http://www.armyofgod.com/ you'll see many Bible verses!
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by smallrincowis16(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
And to think that these same people who are desperately trying to get out of this chaos will still get to Europe or America and finding the peace and stability they wanted,begin to claim rights and chopping of the head of any 'percieved' offender against Islam. I find it paradoxical.

BTW,how come the Islamic brethren on this forum have never created any thread(at least I am yet to come across one) to maybe examine the root cause of terrorism in Islam and maybe its potential solution I don't understand why they are keeping quiet.

There's nothing to discuss, all these terrorists were created by the west. So what will Muslim discuss?
Terrorism like these never happened until the so called America became the world power destabilizing any opposing force
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by goodheart02(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Foolishness at it peak
Do you know it was Taliban that gave them the intelligence you are flaunting??

That intel was probably the result of an infiltration into the Taliban. No terrorist will give u his intinery.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by smallrincowis16(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
goodheart02:

I tell you my guy, US intelligence report no get rival. Last thing wey Russia or China go do na gather such intelligence. See people in Crisis but you won't hear their voice. This is time to show themselves as super powers and extend big hands. They think super power is all about intimidation and dangerous weapons. All they know is only to sell arms and issue empty threats. A true super power does not only brandish weapons but also helps people in times of need. Thos guys would make a draconian world power if given the chance.
You don't watch holiwood tire. I am sorry for you.

But do you know it was the Taliban that gave them that intelligence?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Enugurangers: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
lexy2014:

So u aren't aware that it was Donald Trump who begged d Taliban that he wanted to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan?
Trump's national security adviser (HR McMaster) said Trump surrended to the Taliban the moment he signed the pull out deal with the Taliban.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by goodheart02(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
smallrincowis16:

You don't watch holiwood tire. I am sorry for you.

But do you know it was the Taliban that gave them that intelligence?

Keep thinking what you're thinking. I'm not in for arguments
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Enugurangers: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
aniblue:
Not when Donald Teump was in power,even if it happens, they would've paid with their coin.
Big lie. US Soldiers were killed by Taliban in 1st week of February, 2020. What did Trump do, he signed a surrender (according to to his National Security Advisor) with the Taliban 3 weeks later.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Mrexcell(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
America better evacuate their remaining troops immediately and leave the afghan civilians to fight for their freedom by themselves before these terrorists will get access to weapons that can shoot down their military aircrafts from the sky.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by TalkingBird: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
And religion will end soon
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by OLULAW: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
NairaMaster1:

They can never find peace.

Imalefalafia is an area in Ibadan. The word means Muslims are seeking peace which they'll never find in so far as they continue to subscribe to the satanic verses contained in the evil book, the Unholy Quran.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by TolaniLuv: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
For people to have a stable mental health is not to watch the news again sef! Covid and now Islam don carry their � wahala come again killing ! Mumu religion. Islam is not a religion of peace let’s be honest. Arabs are ruthless just like the is Islam is the religion of Sword � . The problem is they are killing their own people I don’t understand with alll the religion in the word Islam is number one is killing . Let’s be honest!
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by OLULAW: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
kamaldin:

Check your reasoning level.

Check yours first and debunk his claims, if in deed, you can. You Taliban.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Breastfeed: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na wa, these guys don't value human lives at all
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Innobee99(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Islam is more than a disaster to the universe

Quote me if u can swear that am lying
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by smallrincowis16(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
NazareneMonk:

Under estimate? The fact that they flauni their weapons does not make them a Superior. Most of you are moved by site while so many countries are doing things in secret. Do you know how many billion people can be accommodated by tunnels in America ? Some people have lived in those tunnels all their lives and even if there was a nuke, they won't get hurt.

What about Great Britain? There is a mythologist that there is a Tunnel too in Gilbrater ( which is kinda a part of Britain, though next to Spain) that is there for the protection of the Queen and other royal family members. Most countries are not sleeping, just because they don't flaunt it like China and Russia does not mean they Don't have it.

Stop saying what you don't know please.

Don't you know it's the western media paranoid that makes any defense news from Moscow sensational

As for the tunnel,well maybe you don't know its only Russia that has an underground city, that's even unbeknownst to the west

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by smd837(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
ISLAMABAD. don't you get it?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by arcis: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
OLULAW:

Imalefalafia is an area in Ibadan. The word means Muslims are seeking peace which they'll never find in so far as they continue to subscribe to the satanic verses contained in the evil book, the Unholy Quran.

I laughed when I read comments like this. You see, people like you end up to be bad influence in our society. Your submissions are purely inconsequential and have no basis..Your parents are still feeding you at your age and all you do is typing rubbish...
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by terrypartners(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:
Muslims are the real origin of terrorism...

Quote me if you can use your hand to beat your chest that I'm telling lies

The history books has an endless tale of genocides, ethic cleaning and terror unleashed in the name of propagating Christianity.

Just in case you plan to pick scores with me, I am a Christian.

You better come prepared with facts rather than come up with an empty lurch of rage.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by OLULAW: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
arcis:

I laughed when I read comments like this. You see, people like you end up to be bad influence in our society. Your submissions are purely inconsequential and have no basis..Your parents are still feeding you at your age and all you do is typing rubbish...

Mumbo jumbo at its best.Why not relocate to Afghanistan. If that's undesirable, relocate to Saudi Arabia and see how your brothers in Islam would treat you - like filth and pooh. They have no respect for you as they consider you slaves.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Patrioticman007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:
Muslims are the real origin of terrorism...

Quote me if you can use your hand to beat your chest that I'm telling lies

That your illiteracy stinks down to the pit of hell. However I will guide your conscience to truth, if you have one by replying me with facts & figures, so that the world, will see Christianity as it is, not as the media are painting it to be.
1.The Transatlantic slave trade was orchestrated by Christians of Europe, were by black Africans were abducted/kidnapped for forced human labour in the Americas where its on record more 100,000,000m souls lost their lives & loved one by these evil people called Christians, tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

2. That Adolf Hitler a Christian & his Christian fellows caused the death of over 150,000,000.00m souls during the first world war & the second world wars, tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

3. Its a fact that the Catholic church caused the death of over 35,000,000.00m Muslims & Jews during the crusade war that, the Jews united with Muslims to defeat the crusaders.
Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

4. The Christian invaded & colonized Africa by claiming that their ways where barbaric to the Christians life style that more than 15,000,000.00m souls lost their lives & freedoms by these Christ worshippers, Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

5. The ancient civilization of Aztec that was older than Christianity, was destroyed & half their population was killed when Christians mercenaries called constitadors invaded them in the name of Christ, Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

Well I can continue with many facts & figures, if you want, let me tell you, the day Roman idol worshippers choose Christian as state religion, was the day the original Jesus son of Mary message was change to man worship at council of Nicea. Since it's birth the world has never known peace, not until the coming of Islam, that checkmated man & gods worship to Allah.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by arcis: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Innobee99:
Islam is more than a disaster to the universe

Quote me if u can swear that am lying

No need to quote you....Islamophobia will surely keep you where you belong..Keep propagating evil and be happy you are tarnishing the image of Islam...
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by OLULAW: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Kindly research

Shut the f0ck up. We already know Islam is an evil religion established by a paedophile who killed and maimed to spread his satanic doctrines contained in the satanic verses called the Quran a copy of which I have in my toilet and tear off daily to clean my bum after pooing.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by arcis: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
OLULAW:

Mumbo jumbo at its best.Why not relocate to Afghanistan. If that's undesirable, relocate to Saudi Arabia and see how your brothers in Islam would treat you - like filth and pooh. They have no respect for you as they consider you slaves.

See your life, you are nothing but a coward...Maybe you should asked your Christian brothers and sisters trooping to SAUDI embassy seeking for good life for their families.. I wouldn't blame you dude..you havnt step out of your village because you are been feed by lies about Islam. You based your useless judgment on hearsay. more than 40% of Nigeria workers in Saudi alone are Christians and yet they lived their normal life without fair.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Patrioticman007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
OLULAW:

Shut the f0ck up. We already know Islam is an evil religion established by a paedophile who killed and maimed to spread his satanic doctrines contained in the satanic verses called the Quran a copy of which I have in my toilet and tear off daily to clean my bum after pooing.

I have submitted my assertions kindly disprove it with evidences & fact.

That your illiteracy stinks down to the pit of hell. However I will guide your conscience to truth, if you have one by replying me with facts & figures, so that the world, will see Christianity as it is, not as the media are painting it to be.
1.The Transatlantic slave trade was orchestrated by Christians of Europe, were by black Africans were abducted/kidnapped for forced human labour in the Americas where its on record more 100,000,000m souls lost their lives & loved one by these evil people called Christians, tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

2. That Adolf Hitler a Christian & his Christian fellows caused the death of over 150,000,000.00m souls during the first world war & the second world wars, tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

3. Its a fact that the Catholic church caused the death of over 35,000,000.00m Muslims & Jews during the crusade war that, the Jews united with Muslims to defeat the crusaders.
Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

4. The Christian invaded & colonized Africa by claiming that their ways where barbaric to the Christians life style that more than 15,000,000.00m souls lost their lives & freedoms by these Christ worshippers, Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

5. The ancient civilization of Aztec that was older than Christianity, was destroyed & half their population was killed when Christians mercenaries called constitadors invaded them in the name of Christ, Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

Well I can continue with many facts & figures, if you want, let me tell you, the day Roman idol worshippers choose Christian as state religion, was the day the original Jesus son of Mary message was change to man worship at council of Nicea. Since it's birth the world has never known peace, not until the coming of Islam, that checkmated man & gods worship to Allah.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by arcis: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
OLULAW:

Responding to your post make you feel relevant..We know people like you..

Keep ranting
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Praxis758: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Another revisionist.

Who created the terrorist in the first place

Islam and Mohammed
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by arcis: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
1303t:
[s][/s]

Why can't you respond to all his assertions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.